38 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I somehow cant get the custom music for dances get to work.

- The "Custom" option must be selected for dance music on the MCM.

- The file must be named Dance.wav.

- The file must ne in the Data\sound\fx\Lola folder.  If you're doing this with a mod manager and it's not working, try placing the file directly in the game's own Data\sound\fx\Lola folder.

- Be sure that your music is not very long.  Skyrim struggles with large music files.

- Skyrim can be fussy about music file format.  I believe that it wants a Sample Rate of 44100.  Check your wav file for that.

If none of that helps you, you can try this one.  It works in my game.  If this file works for you, then you have a problem with the format.

Dance.zip

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

- The "Custom" option must be selected for dance music on the MCM.

- The file must be named Dance.wav.

- The file must ne in the Data\sound\fx\Lola folder.  If you're doing this with a mod manager and it's not working, try placing the file directly in the game's own Data\sound\fx\Lola folder.

- Be sure that your music is not very long.  Skyrim struggles with large music files.

- Skyrim can be fussy about music file format.  I believe that it wants a Sample Rate of 44100.  Check your wav file for that.

If none of that helps you, you can try this one.  It works in my game.  If this file works for you, then you have a problem with the format.

Dance.zip 8.46 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much, that solved it.

On 10/3/2021 at 9:04 PM, SafyreStorme said:

I just used the instructions linking to here on the Submissive Lola description page for how to do so. I liked it when my master called my character "pet" so I changed "Lola" to "Pet." Even the book is called "Submissive Pet" now, because I didn't want to mess with that dialogue or have it not fit contextually. Though part of me is kind of wishing I'd gone with "Kitten".... I could probably look at it again and try to help, but I'm one of those people who follow instructions to do things and kind of figure it out as I go - then totally forgets how it works after a couple days. But I could figure it out again if that would be helpful. ?

The problem is I'm on SSE, and TES5 Edit doesn't work with it, so I tried SSE Edit. The issue comes at the step: "Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPExport", click ok" because "JPExport isn't an option in SSE Edit, and I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what the equivalent is or what else will work.

1 hour ago, Upforanything said:

The problem is I'm on SSE, and TES5 Edit doesn't work with it

It doesn't?  I'm on LE, but I've used TES5Edit on SE esp files.  It even keeps Form ID = 44 when it saves them.

Perhaps those who are on SE can comment on how they're using the import/export scripts to change the "Lola" nickname.

The problem is I'm on SSE, and TES5 Edit doesn't work with it, so I tried SSE Edit. The issue comes at the step: "Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPExport", click ok" because "JPExport isn't an option in SSE Edit, and I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what the equivalent is or what else will work.

It should be. I'm also using SSEEdit and JPExport is there. =/ 

image.png.cadf39f232d6f724926f79ab35927c68.png

I'm having to do a little clean-up of the sex scripts to better handle playmates.

For female owners with male slaves, I noticed that some of the scripts were not using the anal sex preference MCM setting.  I've now fixed that.

Right now, for 2-way sex with the playmate, if both the PC and playmate are female, then the playmate is using the strap-on and anal sex preference MCM settings for the owner.  That's not intentional, just a consequence of reusing existing scripts.  (For basic prostitution, it turns out that female clients are doing the same thing with female PCs.)  I'm fixing that.  Settings for the owner will only apply to the owner.

The next update will add MCM settings for "Female playmates use strap-ons" and "Your satisfaction with sex with playmate".  Because it was easy to do, I'm allowing negative values for strap-ons.  If negative, a female player character will use a strap-on on a female playmate.  It's the only time that I expect to have the playmate in a submissive position.

The issue comes at the step: "Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPExport", click ok" because "JPExport isn't an option in SSE Edit, and I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what the equivalent is or what else will work.

Did you possibly miss the step to download and install the JSON import/export plugins?

This mod is so good! I think a denial system using chastity belts/toys with the option to beg for release where your owner can either accept, deny, or "accept" like in captured dreams and do something worse :P 
Devious Followers has a similar thing, but it's pretty limited in the sense that you just wait for something to happen. Would it be possible to factor the Devious Followers belt scenario into a 'Ask for sex' situation?

18 minutes ago, alternateaccounts said:

This mod is so good!

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, alternateaccounts said:

I think a denial system using chastity belts/toys with the option to beg for release where your owner can either accept, deny, or "accept" like in captured dreams and do something worse

Sex denial is fun as a concept, but a real pain in practice.  It has to coexist and play nicely with other sex mods.  It's extra development work to have the owner unlock & relock you for the sex events that this mod knows about.  And this mod won't know about other mod  events or what they're trying to do.  So I've stayed away from chastity belts to maximize mod compatibility.

However, there are things that you can do.  Enable the masturbation denial setting.  Now you can't use the easy way to reduce arousal.  You can ask your owner for sex, but the owner won't be interested unless aroused.  If you exercise some restraint about using romance mods (your owner might not want you romancing anyone else), there won't be many options left except prostitution.  Your owner is happy to let you earn gold this way.  With this approach, you can place your character in the position of dealing with the negative effects of high arousal, or having to resort to prostitution.

Have not even had time much to be play anything in awhile. Had some time and decided to push some erotic Skyrim.

I played the original version of this, and although it was a good idea it just was never truly  finished in any extended play fashion.

You're doing a fine job here, I also enjoy the addition made by Kalmah.

Is all very well done.  Thank you very much!

I hope you don't power out on it, lots of little scenarios left I am sure to explore.

5 minutes ago, galgat said:

Is all very well done. 

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, galgat said:

I hope you don't power out on it, lots of little scenarios left I am sure to explore.

Yes, there's much more on my wish list.  I take a break when I need to (or when I get distracted).

Although I'm leaving the playmate's relationship to the owner ambiguous right now, I am planning for the next update to have the owner vibrate the playmate during the mod's random vibration troll events (not the forced orgasm event, and not vibrations that occur when the owner is talking to you). 

For this to occur, the follower must be wearing a device with the Lively or Very Lively keyword (either piercings or plugs).  It's a SexLab limitation that NPCs won't respond to vibration without wearing a vibrating device.

Rationale:  If a follower is wearing a vibrating device, that follower must either like it, or understand that your owner can't resist taking advantage of the situation.

I'm only doing this because it was easy (writing this post is taking longer than it did to add playmate vibration), and it seems fun.

Does anyone have an objection?  There won't be a toggle, but it's probably unusual for a second follower, especially a dominant one, to be wearing a vibrating device.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

bug : solitude fashion hobbit dress does not undress in sex und whipping

Clothing or armor will be removed, but not locked devious devices.  You can think of it as a fashionable whipping.  Likewise, regarding sex, SexLab does not remove items like this which have the SexLabNoStrip keyword.  These dresses usually (probably always) will block vaginal and anal sex.  That's why this mod has an option to "Suspend fashion rules while working", so the dress won't interfere with forced prostitution.  Or you can limit the requirement to daytime only, or turn the event off.

4 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Looking forward to this now

I've tested the dual vibration trolling, and it works.  Just remember that the playmate must have a Lively or Very Lively device equipped (not just in inventory).

I'm thinking through possible options to help you get your hands on such a device (other than the console, or vendors like Laura's Bondage Shop).  I don't want to have the mod equip a device on the playmate, because I might then kind of be responsible for removing it if that follower stops being the playmate (possibly even becoming the new owner).  But if you equip it, that becomes your problem.  ?