@CaptainJ03 Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the documentation.  Now I see, not only does it have to be a boss level chest, it has to be guarded by a boss as well ...

On a different note, I failed my first pony express test, Brill the steward of Whiterun could not receive me - because he was lying dead and naked in the street.  I still got whipped for failing but ?

@HexBolt8 I like what you've done with this mod and I have a suggestion. Have you considered integrating serial stripper? It plays a short little animation for each piece of clothing removed instead of just one for everything. I don't know if it would work as the time to strip would vary depending on how many pieces of clothing the PC is wearing, but I think it would be a nice feature otherwise.

1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

Have you considered integrating serial stripper?

I hadn't been aware of it.  I took a quick look.  The big problem is that it doesn't seem to send a notification when it's done, so timing would be a problem.  Besides that, I think the large majority of players would be impatient with a piece-by-piece strip, and this mod does a lot of stripping, so it might not get much use even if the first problem could be overcome.  I do thank you for the suggestion, though, and for making me aware of a mod that I hadn't known about.

Don't know how hard it'd be, but an idea I had: As you enter a dungeon, your mistress gets an idea. You'll be stripped, and all hostiles in the dungeon get pacified, if you move close to anyone they'll help themselves. The idea being your mistress makes a deal with the denizens to have fun with you in exchange for the loot inside. OR Your mistress wants you to use your body to distract them while she deals the killing blow. 

Basically the seduction assassinate from Sexlab Confabulation / Sexlab Solutions

@HexBolt8 Is there a reason why the mod doesn't switch off High Heels effect for situations like kneeling?
I made a quick patch for High Heels provided by NiOverride, but don't want to post it here, because it isn't too rigorously tested and its based on Lola v2.0.38, but it is simple to recreate:

You don't need to do any "is NiO installed? can i use its features?", because Lola requires DD, and DD requires NiO, so everybody has to have it anyway.
Just add two new functions into vkjmq.psc for switching the heels off and on.
(if you don't want to invent a wheel again, you can look at sslActorAlias.psc from SexLab, search for comment "Suppress High Heels" and "Add back high heel effects", and borrow the relevant code)

Then modify vkjmq.psc to make it call the OFF function from within PlayerKneel(), PlayKneel(), and the ON function from ResetAnim() and from the end of Kneel().
I think that should cover all the kneeling situations, but maybe i missed something, or maybe some of them aren't really used - i imagine you probably know better where to put it.

P.S. while looking at the code, i noticed Lola scripts are wasting time with good amount of non-native functions in place of native ones.
I am talking about all the shit that never should have existed in first place, like GetActorBase(), GetAV(), GetStage(), SetStage(), and many more - all those functions are just nonsensical wrappers wasting resources before calling the actual native functions.
Using these wrapper functions is a disgusting practice, frowned upon by all Tamriel, fit only for the code necromancers from dark ages, dating way back to the Dawn Era, surely you don't want to be like those primitives.

4 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Is there a reason why the mod doesn't switch off High Heels effect for situations like kneeling?

My characters never wear high heels, so I hadn't noticed a problem.  ?  I typically make my weak/submissive characters a little petite.  High heels would make those "petite" characters as tall as a man, which I very much don't want.  So I'd never even thought about the high heels effect.

4 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Just add two new functions...

Thank you.  I'll take a look at that.  I was already looking at another little adjustment for kneeling, so this will fit in nicely.  I'll probably take your suggestion for using sslActorAlias as an example, since presumably it's smart about doing nothing if the actor has no current high heels effect.

Edited by HexBolt8

Sorry that I'm having to ask (I really thought I'd be able to figure this out myself but it's looking trickier than I thought and confusing me - or maybe it's that I'm trying to figure it out late at night; probably both), but would anyone know how I might go about getting this mod to use the assets from Devious Devices for Him for my male Lola? 

(Also, have I really not commented here already? I could have sworn I had... This is my favorite mod! Have I seriously not posted to say that?! Well that's sucky of me. Really, I love this mod! It's absolutely fantastic on it's own and I also wish that it were the nexus point for a bunch of add-on mods so the experience could be more finely tailored for each person/character. Really makes me wish I was a modder myself because I would so be on that!)

4 minutes ago, SafyreStorme said:

This is my favorite mod!

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, SafyreStorme said:

would anyone know how I might go about getting this mod to use the assets from Devious Devices for Him for my male Lola? 

The events that equip devices use types that should be valid for either gender (collar, gag, etc.), except for two events that are limited to female PCs.  Since the mod doesn't randomly equip devices, there's no room to pull devices from a random pool that might include Devices For Him, so I don't think the mod supports what you're looking for.  Although I don't personally favor male PCs, I'm open to suggestions, though.  If there are any "For Him" variations of devices that the mod already uses (such as a male rope harness or something), I should be able to easily add that to the MCM's device choices.

Another strange thging i dont understand. In MCM there is a slider how often pc has to offer service. if i remember right, it is default 0.  Also in MCM there is a slider how often the master beckons the pc. default is 100, which shall be 6 real minutes, and the maximum is 400, which means real 24 minutes.

On the one slider, pc has to offer service at least all 24 minutes, on the other slider pc has to offer not at all. which is not possible because of the other slider, what makes this slider  nonsense.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Another strange thging i dont understand.

It's the difference between "can" and "must".  The MCM help text explains these functions, but I can clarify.  "Minimum daily service" is the number of times that you must offer service.  The default is 3, not 0.  The setting for the cooldown period on offering service controls how often you can offer service (when you see the message that you may ask if your wants something).

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If there are any "For Him" variations of devices that the mod already uses (such as a male rope harness or something), I should be able to easily add that to the MCM's device choices.

You're awesome! But... unfortunately, I looked through the meshes again and couldn't find it. v.v I actually got the event with the rope harness (despite having a male PC with sex set to male in SL) which is what prompted me to try to figure it out in the first place, since the harness didn't show up on my char. But it looks like the rope harness wasn't one that got converted in the "for Him' mod. There are a couple other harnesses, but they wouldn't fit with the dialogue. Sadness. Well, I'll keep it in mind and reach out again if it ever gets updated. I appreciate your willingness to work it in (you know, if/when it's available)!

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't personally favor male PCs

I go back and forth between bouts of wanting to play female PCs and wanting to play male PCs. I always seem to have more fun playing male PC's though. On the other hand, there's just so much more appealing content for the female PCs. For me, it all kind of depends on how much I'm wanting to be there for me vs how much I'm willing to use my imagination. 

1 hour ago, SafyreStorme said:

I actually got the event with the rope harness (despite having a male PC with sex set to male in SL) which is what prompted me to try to figure it out in the first place, since the harness didn't show up on my char.

I just looked at the "For Him" option in the DD 5.1 installation, and it seems that only the Hishi pattern is supported for men.  Fortunately that's the default, but I'll add a note to the MCM help text to say that only Hishi works for males.

Hey, any ideas of other mods that complete this one? For example, master asks you to be naked in city. Are there any mods that add comments from other NPCs or something like that? Not only that, but if you have other mods that you use to make Submissive Lola experience nicer, please share :)

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I just looked at the "For Him" option in the DD 5.1 installation, and it seems that only the Hishi pattern is supported for men.  Fortunately that's the default, but I'll add a note to the MCM help text to say that only Hishi works for males.

Oh! Hm... Well, I only have DD 5.0 so maybe that's why it wasn't working for me then. I'll go upgrade to DD 5.1 and see if that does the trick next time it triggers. Thanks so much for looking into it!

What command are you using to get the master to stand still and wait for you to fetch him an ale or whatever?  He's not in an official "Wait" status.  The reason I ask is that I think my master got stuck in that false wait state, and I can't get him out of it.  I try telling him to wait or relax then follow, but he just stands there.  Won't follow me anywhere, I have to use EFF's companion teleporter to get him to help me out in fights.

19 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What command are you using to get the master to stand still and wait for you to fetch him an ale or whatever?

It's using SetAv("WaitingForPlayer", 1), an exact copy of the command used in the vanilla FollowerWait() function in DialogueFollowerScript.  It's used in 10 different places in this mod, so it's not specific to that quest.

Thankfully he broke out of it by getting beaten down by a Thalmor patrol.  But now that I know its a simple setav console command to free him up, I'm ready for next time.  Thanks!

Edit:  Gah, it repeated after he got beaten down again, but this time getting downed after that didn't fix it.  And getav waitingforplayer returned 0, so thats not even why he's standing still.  :/

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt

Hello all,

this is more than likely the wrong place to ask, but since I’m getting no reply on the submissive Lola extension support thread, I thought what the hell!

essentially, the extension mod is suppose to place furniture around the games cities, but during the ‘city bondage’ event, these furnitures aren’t there. 

anyone know a fix? 

Has anyone else been having trouble with SimpleSlavery events firing properly? 

I figured I'd ask here first since I noticed in the recent changelog you had some notes about changes to that interaction, and the upgrade to your most recent version was the only change I've made, although I'd think the problem would be with how Deviously Enslaved interacts, with SS++, since that's the mod where the event fails.

When an enslavement event fires from DE, it goes through the dragged off to sold dialogue, but then after fade to black and fade back, you're still standing there and a dialogue prompt to talk with NPC starts up.

I also tried going to the SS++ slavery auction and requesting enslavement from the auctioneer there, get the proper response, but then nothing happens (although I didn't have a SLR enslavement ongoing at the time).

Anyone else get these issues? I wouldn't normally think it was this mod but I think that was the only change I made to my mod list, was the SLR update.

1 hour ago, Sospice said:

When an enslavement event fires from DE, it goes through the dragged off to sold dialogue, but then after fade to black and fade back, you're still standing there and a dialogue prompt to talk with NPC starts up.

If this is still on Deviously Enslaved's side, then you're possibly having trouble with that mod.  The way that Simple Slavery starts up (by responding to a mod event) has not changed since the original mod.

1 hour ago, Sospice said:

I also tried going to the SS++ slavery auction and requesting enslavement from the auctioneer there, get the proper response, but then nothing happens (although I didn't have a SLR enslavement ongoing at the time).

This would be a problem with SS++, possibly the installation.  Even with no enslavement mods enabled (or even installed), you should still get the auction sequence.  What happens when you trigger SS++ from the System page on the MCM?