Version 2.0.42

Playmates

If you've already assigned a playmate, you should clear the playmate and do that selection again.  Otherwise, the playmate's name will be "[...]" when you talk to your owner.

NOTE:  To be considered available for fun and sex, the assigned playmate must be a current follower, not be ordered to wait, and be within 2500 units of the PC.  (The main hall in the Sleeping Giant Inn is 1500 units long.)  You should check that any sandboxing settings for your followers don't allow wandering farther than that, or the playmate will be unavailable at times.

Spoiler

New:  MCM Roleplay setting for playmates, "Your satisfaction with sex with playmate".

New:  MCM Roleplay setting for playmates, "Female playmates use strap-ons".
- For a male player character, it's the chance that a female playmate will use a strap-on to give him anal sex.
- For a female player character, it's the chance that a female playmate will use a strap-on to give her vaginal sex.
- If the setting is negative, the positive value is the chance that a female will use a strap-on on a female playmate.

New:  When your owner force greets you to demand sex, the owner might decide to have sex with your playmate instead.
- The chance equals the "Chance to play with playmate" setting.  It applies to the owner too.
- The "Playmate sex partners" setting must allow sex between owner & playmate, of course.

New:  The Master/Mistress topic has a new option, "About [Playmate]?"
- You can ask to have sex with your playmate, or for 3-way sex.
- You can ask for "jewelry" (invisible vibrating piercings) to give your playmate.

New:  If you ask for sex with your owner or playmate, your owner might instead have sex with your playmate.
- The chance equals the "Chance to play with playmate" setting.  It applies to the owner too.
- The "Playmate sex partners" setting must allow sex between owner & playmate, of course.

New:  You can ask your owner for permission to have sex with your playmate, or for 3-way sex.
- If your owner is aroused, your request for sex with your playmate will always be denied and something else will happen.
- If you ask for 3-way sex, there's a small chance that your owner might not want to share you.

New:  The owner will also vibrate the playmate during the mod's random vibration troll events (not the forced orgasm event or vibrations that occur when the owner is talking to you).  For this to occur, the playmate must be wearing a device with the Lively or Very Lively keyword (piercings or plugs).  You can ask your owner for vibrating piercings for your playmate.  If you give your playmate piercings, you'll need a piercing removal tool to remove them.

Changed:  Vibration troll events are now permitted in areas with no assigned "location".  Typically, these are wilderness areas.
Changed:  Removed the player's minimum arousal requirement to ask for sex.  It no longer served a purpose.
Changed:  General cleanup of sex functions.

For those wanting to see the vibration event that includes the playmate, the playmate must be "available" and wearing a Lively or Very Lively device.  You can ask your owner for such a device for your playmate.  If that dialog option doesn't appear, the playmate is already wearing an appropriate vibrating device or is not available.

The shared vibration only occurs during random vibration trolling (not the kind that can happen when the owner is talking to you, such as getting you revved up for prostitution).   Vibration trolling will not occur in a dungeon.  It has a 5 minute cooldown.  PC arousal must be below the MCM vibration setting, of course.  The owner must be aroused (according to your MCM setting).  The purpose is to get you ready because the owner is in the mood for sex.

The vibration effect is handled by Devious Devices.  This is a real vibration event; it will raise the playmate's arousal.  If you have mods that cause oversexed followers to do things to you, be ready for the consequences.  DD won't have a vibrating actor animate if that actor is already animating (such as sitting).  I do try to cancel the playmate's sitting at the start of the effect, but that's not always successful.

Edited by HexBolt8

I just installed 2.0.42 and ran a check in Tes5edit and it came up with the following warning:

[00:13] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [EF] submissivelola_est.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "DIAL" \ [1212] GRUP Topic Children of vkjSexRequested3WayTopic "Would you like sex with <Alias=Playmate> and me?" [DIAL:EF06052D] \ [1] [INFO:EF060536] ('No, not now.  But at least you understand your obligations to me.' in GRUP Topic Children of vkjSexRequested3WayTopic "Would you like sex with <Alias=Playmate> and me?" [DIAL:EF06052D]) \ [2] VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter>

just want to make sure its not an issue :)

17 minutes ago, Maddac said:

I just installed 2.0.42 and ran a check in Tes5edit and it came up with the following warning

Grrr, I thought I'd fixed that one.  Maybe I forgot to save.  Thank you for letting me know.  It is a problem.  I'll publish an update.  I don't think the spam police will mind if a quick fix comes out an hour after a significant update.

Thanks for update.

one more question about comments. is it possible to priorize a certain comment in a special situation ?

example

there is a comment about entering a draugr crypt. this comment has only one  condition, the keyword  draugr location ( or so). so each time you enter a draugr drypt, the follower should say this comment.

But

there are a lot of comments without any condition that will come each time, so it is very unlikely that the comment about entering a draugr crypt will come.

What is needed is a condition (or whatever) that priorizes that comment.  That priority is restricted by the other condition draugr location. 

Maybe this is possible to make ?

Edited by shiagwen
13 hours ago, unstattedcommoner said:

No. And I don't think that would have affected a previos save where I know for a fact that the mod was working.

I was able to fix the issue by recruitimg a second follower, using the MCM option to make that follower my mistress, and then using it again on my original follower.

Restared Skyrim, and dialogue was gone again.

sqv vkjMQ claims that the quest alias references are all None.

So I appoint a different follower as Mistress, the dialogue option appears, and the aliases appear to be filled. Save game, exit skyrim, restart, reload game: aliases are now set to None and no dialogue option.

Something is not being stored in the savefile correctly, which explains why it affects previous saves which I thought were fine. If it's relevant, I was sent to Lola by Devious Followers.

1 hour ago, unstattedcommoner said:

sqv vkjMQ claims that the quest alias references are all None.

Yes, that would certainly explain the missing dialog earlier.

1 hour ago, unstattedcommoner said:

Something is not being stored in the savefile correctly, which explains why it affects previous saves which I thought were fine. If it's relevant, I was sent to Lola by Devious Followers.

Regardless of how it was started, the quest really shouldn't lose its aliases.  I don't know what would cause this (other than a corrupt save game).

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

is it possible to priorize a certain comment in a special situation ?

Not while keeping comments random.  Generally, the reset times on comments causes the common ones to all be on cooldown when you enter a new location, equip a new device, or meet otherwise meet the conditions for a comment, like the draugr crypt.  (That's an advantage of not having too many comments.)  But a specific comment might not trigger right away.  Personally, I think that's desirable.  If a follower is too predictable (enter draugr crypt, make the same comment about draugr every time within moments of entering), the follower resembles a robot.

@HexBolt8

Firstly, and yes I know this will sound a bit off, but I have never used any mod to date to allow multiple followers. And with your "playmate" add-on, I need to obviously do this. There are many various mods / patches for adding multiple followers, and with them, many compatibility issues as well. What mods / patches would you suggest could / should be used with the new playmate system ?

Secondly, I had a random though occur to me while I was re-reading the Playmate details, while keeping in mind the previous conversation we had regarding the "Dance for Septims" idea (which btw, you said you managed to make it work for you and I would love to know how, as my cam is forced overhead and unmovable each time). The whole premise of Lola is to have the PC put into submissively humiliating and degrading circumstances, so the PC can "become more submissive" so to speak.

It would be kind of fun to have Lola become a "bound waitress" in a tavern, with a special drinks tray attached around her waist, and linked to her neck (or to her nipples if you really want to be kinky evilish lol). And Lola has to serve X number of patrons, each of which can make silly or degrading comments, and possibly tease Lola to make it a bit harder to fulfill the quota.

Anyway, thought I'd share this thought, as it would seem to fit the theme and spirit of the mod, and also be fun, "if" it could be done that is. :)

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

There are many various mods / patches for adding multiple followers, and with them, many compatibility issues as well. What mods / patches would you suggest could / should be used with the new playmate system ?

Nether's Follower Framework (NFF) is the most comprehensive and modern multiple-follower mod available right now. It is still actively maintained by Nether.

NFF is available for download from here on LoversLab and also from Nexus.

I personally use NFF with Submissive Lola and they work well together.

Edited by Herowynne
4 hours ago, unstattedcommoner said:

That might be some issue with DFC. Today I started that mod with quite some debt, set "eager enslavement" in the MCM, got enslaved and my devious follower called me Lola - but I was in normal DFC slavery (mittens, forced to crawl) and when I paid that off, there was no trace of this mod anywhere to be found.

I would expect that any start of Lola should at least trigger "A Strong Hand" but nothing ever happened.

But please take this with a pinch of salt - this was one occurance today and is not thoroughly tested in any way.

If it's any help, I add the few relevant lines of the logfile (sleeping, getting enslaved, leaving the house)

papyrus_dfc_lola_211018.txt

A small update on testing getting sent to SLtR via DFC.

This time I started the Lola quest via MCM, before I was enslaved via DFC's forced start and not paying the debt. It worked fine this time, albeit with a little oddity. Just after I have been succesfully transmitted to Lola, suspending DFC for the next seven days, Uthgerd wanted to talk about something unusual. Ooops.

What worked even better than I expected, was that the contract was 7 days (disregarding my 'random' setting in the MCM, just as it should!) and the lines with kept beyond (set to 101), kept below and kept forever were greyed out. It was this short contract and after that the DFC mod would resume.

I tried to test other settings, but Skyrim had some funny moments and real life interfered.

I add the interesting part of the papyrus log, just as a reference.

papyrus_dfc_lola2.txt

5 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Firstly, and yes I know this will sound a bit off, but I have never used any mod to date to allow multiple followers. And with your "playmate" add-on, I need to obviously do this. There are many various mods / patches for adding multiple followers, and with them, many compatibility issues as well. What mods / patches would you suggest could / should be used with the new playmate system ?

Another option, for if you really don't want to use a multiple follower mod, is to find a mod for custom follower that you would like to use as either your master/mistress or as your playmate that won't count toward your follower limit. I can't say for sure that it's the norm for them not to count toward the limit, but it seems like all the ones I download don't. 

2 minutes ago, SafyreStorme said:

Another option, for if you really don't want to use a multiple follower mod, is to find a mod for custom follower that you would like to use as either your master/mistress or as your playmate that won't count toward your follower limit. I can't say for sure that it's the norm for them not to count toward the limit, but it seems like all the ones I download don't. 

I don't think that followers that don't use Skyrim's follower methods will work with this mod.  

10 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I don't think that followers that don't use Skyrim's follower methods will work with this mod.  

Can't say for sure. All I know is that I have a custom follower as my playmate who has their own follower system so I haven't added them to AFT because AFT always gives me a warning when I'm about to try that talks me out of it.

8 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

What mods / patches would you suggest could / should be used with the new playmate system ?

I like Nether's Follower Framework (Herowynne provided a link), but based on comments from others EFF and AFT also work well.

Ironically, for the one developing this mod, I don't like having followers in Skyrim.  It's very rare for me to have more than one, so it might be a long time before I use the playmate feature myself.  Followers are just so stupid, and they make the game too easy.  Prior to using NFF, I used Ashien's Cursed Rings on Nexus to weaken followers (it's only for LE, but it's just a simple esp file so it should work fine with SE).  NFF lets me weaken follower damage, and I'll usually edit the follower mod to keep the follower's level at a fraction of mine, so that plus setting the follower to defensive only or even staying out of combat helps a lot.  I reason that the owner doesn't see a need to try very hard unless Lola is about to go into bleedout.

8 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

..."Dance for Septims" idea (which btw, you said you managed to make it work for you and I would love to know how, as my cam is forced overhead and unmovable each time)

One of the dances, I believe it's the first one, works okay.  I just turn off the other 2 dances and settle for repetition rather than a sky camera.  Assuming that the first dance works, that's "set BB_Dance_2 to 0" and "set BB_Dance_3 to 0".  I also added new spectator comments in my personal version, so I'll copy those into the tavern dance feature for this mod.  I can't create animations or equippable serving trays, so I won't be able to do a tavern server.  Even if I could, that might be challenging to keep interesting.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Just after I have been succesfully transmitted to Lola, suspending DFC for the next seven days, Uthgerd wanted to talk about something unusual.

I thought that DFC was supposed to suspend itself during the Lola enslavement.  Unless I'm confused about that, you shouldn't have had to suspend it.  I'll double check the conditions for Strong Hand follower approach, and see if I can find anything amiss with the handoff from DFC.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I add the interesting part of the papyrus log, just as a reference.

It looks like the vkjReturnToDFC quest started (as it should) when your contract ended.  That's supposed to cause a force greeting from the owner, then SLTR enslavement ends after a brief talk from the owner, then DFC resumes.

I didn't like having followers either because in vanilla skyrim they are overpowered, in that they don't suffer the same effects of difficulty levels that the player does, so you'd go down and they'd just tank on.  Someone somewhere on LL, mighta even been in this thread (probably was) mentioned this mod on the Nexus, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98605

It makes all followers and things summoned by the player obey difficulty rules so they're just as weak as you.  Kinda kills the idea of being a conjurer though, everything you summon gets one-shotted.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I thought that DFC was supposed to suspend itself during the Lola enslavement.  Unless I'm confused about that, you shouldn't have had to suspend it.  I'll double check the conditions for Strong Hand follower approach, and see if I can find anything amiss with the handoff from DFC.

Darn foreign languages - that's exactly what I meant. When sending me to SLtR, DFC suspended itself for the duration of my Lola enslavement.

About overpowered followers: I actually like it that I don't have to worry about fights, because most of the time I'm stuck in devious devices, cannot don an armour and only try to high-kick the opponents.