1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

This is something that I'd written last year as advice to someone.  It's what I do when installing an animation pack that only has a few animations that I want.  I can answer questions if something here is unclear, but I can't offer advice on using mod managers and I'm not volunteering to help with debugging if this doesn't work for you.  Use at your own risk.  Note that this is for installing a new animation pack.  If you already have animations installed that are registered with SexLab, you should unregister them first.  I have not tried to remove DD animations; that seems risky.

Hide contents

This is how I do it with manual installation.  Be careful.  If you miss a step or add/remove a delimiter, you'll really mess things up.

Back up your original files so that you can recover if you need to.

In data\SLanims\json\ edit the json file for the animation pack.  Remove the animations you don't want.  Be extra careful not to add or remove a bracket, brace, or comma where you shouldn't.  If you remove the last animation in that file, you must remove the comma after the } at the end of the new last animation.  Look at the animation file names in the json file.  These are the ones you want to keep in the next step.

Go into data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ and delete the animation files that you don't want.  In that folder, edit the FNIS_xxxxxxxx_List.txt file and delete the animations you don't want.  If creatures are involved, you'll have to repeat this in more than one animation folder (look at the animation pack archive and see which folders it is installing).  It's easier with human-only animations.

Run FNIS and watch for errors.  In the SLAL MCM you should only see the animations that you wanted in that pack.

Thank you again very much, its very helpful. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I took a quick look at this and I don't see anything wrong with the script, but I made a note to examine it in more detail later.

I can confirm that your unequipping scripts sometimes remove items that haven't been equipped by SLtR. With the Solitude Fashion Slave I was already wearing some DD boots (from a DCL Darepack) which were unequipped as I left the city. Straightjacket stayed on, though.

As Mistress has every right to decide if Lola is to wear a device or not, I'm not complaining, just bring it to attention.

4 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I also noticed a potential bug when the pony quest triggered for me. My PC was already wearing DD boots from a DFC deal, the pony boots didn't equip which was expected but upon finishing the quest the DD boots no longer had the usual DD options (like lock on, try to escape, etc) when trying to equip/unequip them, but were instead equippable like any normal vanilla armor.

Known DD bug, nothing to worry about. Sometimes, when any script tries to equip an item that is already worn (or in your inventory) the lock gets borked. Sometimes re-equipping helps, sometimes not and you have to remove the broken lock via player.inv

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I can confirm that your unequipping scripts sometimes remove items that haven't been equipped by SLtR. With the Solitude Fashion Slave I was already wearing some DD boots (from a DCL Darepack) which were unequipped as I left the city. Straightjacket stayed on, though.

As Mistress has every right to decide if Lola is to wear a device or not, I'm not complaining, just bring it to attention.

Thanks.  I'd have to look, but some of that might be intentional (if a device isn't marked as "blocking" or "quest", it's fair to remove it).

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Known DD bug, nothing to worry about. Sometimes, when any script tries to equip an item that is already worn (or in your inventory) the lock gets borked.

The pony quest script is supposed to be smarter than that and not try to equip boots if devious boots are already worn (though it will try to remove an anal plug and equip a pony tail).  When I have time, I'll look over this part again and possibly add a secondary check.  I want this to be a trouble-free experience for the player.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thanks.  I'd have to look, but some of that might be intentional (if a device isn't marked as "blocking" or "quest", it's fair to remove it).

Yes, I thought as much.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:
10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Known DD bug, nothing to worry about. Sometimes, when any script tries to equip an item that is already worn (or in your inventory) the lock gets borked. Sometimes re-equipping helps, sometimes not and you have to remove the broken lock via player.inv

The pony quest script is supposed to be smarter than that and not try to equip boots if devious boots are already worn (though it will try to remove an anal plug and equip a pony tail).  When I have time, I'll look over this part again and possibly add a secondary check.  I want this to be a trouble-free experience for the player.

In this one case the lock may have been borked already. I don't think there's much you can do about that.

I had the high security leg irons equipped last time I did the pony girl quest (I love the shiny finish of these, so I never bother to have them removed) so your Pony Leg Cuffs couldn't be equipped - no problem at all.

Just a suggestion: If they cannot be installed, there are Pony Play Boots (only black IIRC) in DDe, so you might equip those if the equip of the leg cuffs fail.

An inconvenience: when Something to beat you with starts, I sometimes tab out too early, because I know what she wants and where to find it. Unfortunately, I only get zapped for that, and the whipping is cancelled.

On 11/2/2021 at 6:31 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

Thanks for the info. I actually tried removing the item through console and re-adding it but that specific item was still broken after that so had to reload to an earlier save.

4 hours ago, Black714 said:

I Sometime Get Crash to Desktop After Some Event or Dialog

Check that you have all required mods (and their requirements) installed.  You said that you're using Toys Framework, but you did not mention Devious Devices, which is required.  If you have all required mods and you've verified that you're installed correctly, check your papyrus log to see what errors you're having.

Regarding Skyrim Anniversary Edition ("AE"), coming on 11/11:

You can read a good explanation of what this means here.  LE players are not affected.  SE players (even if you don't buy AE) should stop Steam updates until a new version of SKSE is available (probably a few days later).  SE players who allow game updates through Steam after 11/11 become "post-AE" players; you will have to get the post-AE version of SKSE (when it becomes available).

This mod does not provide a DLL, so it will not need to change to support post-AE Skyrim.

Edited by HexBolt8
19 minutes ago, Catto012 said:

whenever i try to initiate sex with a follower (current follower is Kharjo) It won't activate.

I assume that the follower is either your owner or a second follower "playmate"; otherwise, it's outside the control of this mod.  The sex acts initiated by this mod do use tags, nothing unusual (vaginal, anal, blowjob, doggy, etc.), but if you don't have any animations installed that match the tags then it's possible that SexLab won't know what to do.  That seems unlikely, since I believe that the ones that are built in to SexLab should cover the basic scenarios, but if a player has toggled off enough of them then a sex scene could fail.

38 minutes ago, Catto012 said:

Need some quick help, whenever i try to initiate sex with a follower (current follower is Kharjo) It won't activate. The HUD will disappear for a moment then reappear, when i try to ask to fuck he says we already did

Is anyone wearing DDs?

If not it's like HexBolt8 said and you just need more animation variations (via SLAL)

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I assume that the follower is either your owner or a second follower "playmate"; otherwise, it's outside the control of this mod.  The sex acts initiated by this mod do use tags, nothing unusual (vaginal, anal, blowjob, doggy, etc.), but if you don't have any animations installed that match the tags then it's possible that SexLab won't know what to do.  That seems unlikely, since I believe that the ones that are built in to SexLab should cover the basic scenarios, but if a player has toggled off enough of them then a sex scene could fail.

alright ill experiment with MCM, i have all the prerequisites installed. thanks for the quick response!

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Is anyone wearing DDs?

If not it's like HexBolt8 said and you just need more animation variations (via SLAL)

dont know what you mean by DDs, have a bunch of mods from here that use acronyms and i forgot the meanings of a few, but i will install more variation for animations to see if it helped, thanks man!

3 minutes ago, Catto012 said:

dont know what you mean by DDs, have a bunch of mods from here that use acronyms and i forgot the meanings of a few, but i will install more variation for animations to see if it helped, thanks man!

DD = devious devices

MadMansGun made a huge list of available SLAL packs: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Are you getting sex animations playing in other scenarios?

Because this scenario seems consistent with Sex Lab issues. I had something similar with triggering creature sex recently, independently of SubLola. Basically, I could do all the interactions, nothing happened, and then it said "done".

What solved it for me was to start a new game and being really patient when installing and registering animations in SL Animation Loader. Then it worked. I think what happened is that during starting the game I got impatient and did other stuff, potentially stopping the registration of animations so while they were installed they didn't get registered and as far as SL was concerned I didn't have them.

So two things I'd try are:

1. In your current game, go into SLAL and reregister all your animations and just wait until it finishes; and

2. Start a new game, install sex lab, select and register animations in SLAL (and wait until it says done), activate SubLola, immediately get a follower and try having sex again.

For the next update, I've added a fallback sex animation lookup so that in the unlikely case that the lookup with the desired tags fails, it will try again for any "sex" animations (which should match almost everything except spanking, groping, and some foreplay animations).

So I just spent some time teaching myself how to do the "rename Lola" thing with .json exporter, and as I'd thought someone should make some generic "Lola name replacer" options for people who are too scared of SSEEdit to do it themselves, maybe I should just step up.  But I'm not very knowledgeable about these things, so I'd appreciate if 1) someone could make sure what I'm thinking of would work, and 2) @HexBolt8 could confirm (s)he doesn't mind my doing so (also, feel free to just include them as options on the download page if I am successful and you want to).  

All these changes will be to the submissivelola_est.esp file, correct?  So if I do the renaming and then upload the new .esp file, other users could download said file and replace the default file with mine, and they'd have the new name, right?  I was thinking I might make versions for a few generic monikers like "Kitten", "Pet", "Slave", and "Slut" that anyone could use.  If this works, I'd be open to suggestions for a couple more flexible/generic names as long as people don't came after me to make personalised versions for every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

Thoughts?

Edited by SleinJinn
40 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

All these changes will be to the submissivelola_est.esp file, correct?

It's not vey practical.  The esp file changes with almost every update.  Then you get to repeat your work.  And there's the chance that some players won't really understand, and drop an outdated esp file on top of a newer version and wonder why things are broken.  

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not vey practical.  The esp file changes with almost every update.  Then you get to repeat your work.  And there's the chance that some players won't really understand, and drop an outdated esp file on top of a newer version and wonder why things are broken.  

Sure, but it's easy enough to make it clear which version is compatible, and doesn't seem to be that labour-intensive to make a new version every month or three—it shouldn't be necessary to have an update to match every single update to the main file, especially since it appears that you keep older releases on the download page.  

What makes me think it'd be worth doing is that the entire reason for my decision not to try Submissive Lola sooner was my distaste for being referred to as "Lola" and my intimidation at the process for changing it.  Given the mediocrity principle, I'd assume I'm not alone in that experience.  If I could remove that impediment for others, that'd seem worthwhile.  You've done great work with this mod, and I'd love to help it find a wider audience in whatever small way I can.  I don't have the skillset to create great mods of my own, but I'm always interested in finding opportunities to give back to this community that does such incredible work that I can enjoy.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
On 10/25/2021 at 6:42 PM, HexBolt8 said:

New:  Road Trip (forced S.L.U.T.S. runs)
- Works with SLUTS Redux or Resume (refresh the MCM Mod Integration page).  Females only.
- This event is initially turned off.  Change the cooldown to enable it.
- Triggers in Skyrim hold capitals except Winterhold and Dawnstar, when score is 50+.

I have been waiting for this event to occur, but I give up - I am too impatient! ?

Help me @HexBolt8 ! Please help me cheat! ?

What are the details on the "proper" way to trigger the event? Outdoors but inside a walled city? During particular hours?

And failing that, is there a console command to trigger the event? Thanks so much! ❤️

5 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

You've done great work with this mod, and I'd love to help it find a wider audience in whatever small way I can.

I'm all for that.  I was just pointing out the difficulties.  If you'd like to go ahead with this, you're very welcome to.  You can either post your files here, or host them on a separate mod page.  I just ask that you don't post the entire mod, only your modified esp files.

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I have been waiting for this event to occur, but I give up - I am too impatient!

Well, hopefully I didn't mess it up.  To keep the time spent reasonable, I had to trigger it manually for my testing (StartQuest vkjRoadTrip).  Starting with the most basic requirements:

PC must be female, with score 50+.

SLUTS must be found on the MCM Mod Integration page.

The event cooldown must be non-zero. *

Be in a hold capital other than Dawnstar or Winterhold.  Inside should be okay; outside definitely is.

The forced prostitution event must either not be running, or be ready to turn in and complete.

Do not be DFC enslaved.  Having a Devious Follower is okay, but not enslavement (DFlow stage 100).

Don't wear any "heavy bondage" (this is a keyword check).

You can't have a short-term "blocking" event active (like Run, Lola, Run).

Dragon Rising (MQ104) must not be running.

You can't already be on a SLUTS run.

* Regarding cooldowns, remember that the way they work is that when you change a cooldown (which you'll have to do for this one), it resets the cooldown to that value.  If you set the cooldown to 15 days, you'll have to wait at least 15 days.  (If you want to do it soon, set the cooldown to 1 day, then change that cooldown to a reasonable value after the event starts.)

The Road Trip event competes with four other events:  I Am Famous, Confessions of a Slave, Pony Express, and Trophy Slave.  When this type of event triggers, you'll randomly get one of these.  It's truly random; you could get the same one several times in a row (subject to individual cooldowns).  Offering service often triggers this kind of event (think about when you usually get I Am Famous or Confessions of a Slave).

There is no time-of-day requirement.  You have 24 hours to start the SLUTS run, plenty of time to wrap things up and sleep.

Edited by HexBolt8