6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I just had Clean Sweep trigger in the Archmage's quarters when I went up there to meet with Quaranir, well before those are my quarters.

USLEEP/USSEP add the LocTypePlayerHouse keyword to that cell without regard to timing, so it's always a "player home".  I'll have to add a specific exclusion check.  (For simplicity. I'll probably have the event trigger there, rather than try to determine when it's appropriate.)  I'll fix this for the next update.  Thank you for reporting this one.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

No bug today, but an oddity.

Actually, that is a bug.  You triggered the "hard to please owner chance" (those are fun)*.  I'd intended for the quest to end after the minor punishment, but I see that I messed up the scripting for that.  However, I kind of like the idea of having to prepare another meal.  That makes the quest a little more difficult, and the player might fail for lack of ingredients for a second meal.  If I do that, I'll be sure to have the owner tell you to do it again.  I'll also look at the waiting status.  The owner is supposed to accompany you (unlike Run, Lola, Run, where by design the owner waits for you).

* That reminds me, I have to add a "hard to please" chance when the player accepts the order to do a SLUTS run.

Edited by HexBolt8

Okay, I have the fixes for the Arch Mage's Quarters and several problems with A Stewing Master/Mistress.  I also cleaned up a bit of the wording for a few of those topics.  "Stewing" seems to be working correctly now if the hard to please owner chance triggers.  You have to go make another meal now if that happens.  I added some "hard to please" checks for the SLUTS event.  Depending on the setting, the owner might think you're being sarcastic if you say "I don't need any praise".  But your owner is probably in a good mood, right?

I'm planning to release an update with these changes (and a few other fixes) tomorrow.

Edited by HexBolt8

I've noticed that the player doesn't always exit the punishment stance after failing run lola run (hands clasped at waist, head bowed). If I draw weapon or jump, then it ends that stance and the character resumes standing normally. 

Edit; I also thought I'd mention, the initial problem I ran across months ago with object oriented sex scenes (beds, chairs, dildos etc) may no longer be an issue. If a sex scene is interrupted by SLR because masturbation denial is in effect, the object remains "stuck" on the PC but now if you equip and unequip an item of clothing the object is removed along with it. 

I'm guessing how objects are handled during sex scenes changed with one of the other mod's updates?

Edited by Sospice
28 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I've noticed that the player doesn't always exit the punishment stance after failing run lola run (hands clasped at waist, head bowed).

I only found one loophole for clearing the pose; it's when you argue that you were late because you were raped.  Apparently the idle for handing over an item (with is supposed to play at the end) doesn't cancel the head bowed idle.  I've added idle resets to those topics to fix that.  Thanks for mentioning this.

32 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I'm guessing how objects are handled during sex scenes changed with one of the other mod's updates?

I didn't change anything.  I guess we can just be glad that it's working better for you now.  ?

17 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Please, a version without Devious Devices, please, cause too many troubles with my heavily modded game.

It's usually not a problem that Skyrim is heavily modded, it's when the game is heavily scripted and textured.  In my experience even on a 6 year old PC, Devious Devices itself doesn't add a noticeable script load.  That's with reasonable use.  (If a player wants various slaves and slave convoys scattered around the world, with every slave wearing several devices, obviously the weight of all that will be heavy.)

As a suggestion, if you've had problems with DD in the past, take a hard look at your mod list and in your next game eliminate a few that have the heaviest script load.  Do you really need those heavyweight mods?  Then look through those lovely 4K textures.  Isn't 2K nearly as good unless you zoom in and try to count individual threads?  Optimizing your game a bit can help across the board.  Once that's done, DD should fit in nicely and work well for you.

If you haven't tried it recently, DD5 brings improvements to speed and efficiency.  Version 5.2 (in beta now) offers some nice new things, it has optimized textures to further improve performance, and the download is significantly smaller.  It's worth reexamining.

Devious Devices is integrated through this mod.  The use of bondage and restraints is important to the experience.  DD offers a wide selection of devices, it's used by many mods, and it's actively maintained and enhanced.

I strongly encourage you to look for ways to optimize your heavily modded game so you can fit in mods like DD that open the door to some really enjoyable experiences, such as the excellent Laura's Bondage Shop.

Edited by HexBolt8
Added hyperlink for LBS

Version 2.0.44

Changed:  The MCM now tests for both Simple Slavery and Simple Slavery ++.  If "++" is not found, the auction buyer setting is hidden.
Fixed:  Owner will no longer try to put a rope harness on you when you're wearing a corset.
Fixed:  Fixes and script cleanup for the "A Stewing Master/Mistress" quest.
Fixed:  Because the Arch Mage's Quarters has the player home keyword, it was causing Clean Sweep to activate.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's usually not a problem that Skyrim is heavily modded, it's when the game is heavily scripted and textured.  In my experience even on a 6 year old PC, Devious Devices itself doesn't add a noticeable script load.  That's with reasonable use.  (If a player wants various slaves and slave convoys scattered around the world, with every slave wearing several devices, obviously the weight of all that will be heavy.)

As a suggestion, if you've had problems with DD in the past, take a hard look at your mod list and in your next game eliminate a few that have the heaviest script load.  Do you really need those heavyweight mods?  Then look through those lovely 4K textures.  Isn't 2K nearly as good unless you zoom in and try to count individual threads?  Optimizing your game a bit can help across the board.  Once that's done, DD should fit in nicely and work well for you.

If you haven't tried it recently, DD5 brings improvements to speed and efficiency.  Version 5.2 (in beta now) offers some nice new things, it has optimized textures to further improve performance, and the download is significantly smaller.  It's worth reexamining.

Devious Devices is integrated through this mod.  The use of bondage and restraints is important to the experience.  DD offers a wide selection of devices, it's used by many mods, and it's actively maintained and enhanced.

I strongly encourage you to look for ways to optimize your heavily modded game so you can fit in mods like DD that open the door to some really enjoyable experiences, such as the excellent Laura's Bondage Shop.

The problem I'm having is not script related to DD, it's its inventory management system, imho, is very outdated and hacky way manipulate inventory management in Skyrim, the inventory code for Skyrim is very complex and hard to work with (Which they improved a lot in Fallout 4). DD changes some functions related to these management system which causes some other mods to not work well at all or just plain bugged out, and with its very bad implementation of double inventory items (one for rendering and one for inventory) is outdated, servers as bloat and buggy too. The inventory management system should be built from the ground up to avoid these issues and lighten the mod function and code complexity by a lot.

However, no disrespect to kimy but it seems to me that @Kimy insists to stay on old outdated LE version of the game to build DD upon, which is problem in itself. There are lots of powerful new tools on SE for mod authors utilize to build power plugins that are not available for LE at all.

CommonLibSSE (Reverse Engineered Library for SSE, tons of essential SKSE plugins are built using this): https://github.com/Ryan-rsm-McKenzie/CommonLibSSE

.NET Script Framework (Framework for memory editing, native code hooking and writing DLL plugins in any .NET language): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

SPID (No more cloak spells, huge performance improvements for mods that needs constant cloaking or polling): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

KID (Delivers keyword to specific armors, ingestible, weapons, magic effects, etc on game load, no need plugin conflict resolution anymore): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728

powerofthree's Papyrus Extender (Adds many new Papyrus scripts functions that are super useful for mod authors): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854

MCM Helper (Simplify creation of MCM menus and extends many new features for mod authors, etc.): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53000

Creation Kit Fixes (Fixes many bugs of CK, dramatically speeds up loading, save ESM directly, save ESP with a ESP master without losing record, etc): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20061

And many many new stuffs, I encourage mod authors to try these if not already.

@HexBolt8 BTW, I think your SLR is very well coded, my last playthrough didn’t experience any bug and everything went smoothly apart from DD’s interaction with the game and other mods. You can take a look at those tools I linked above and I think po3’s papyrus extender is most interesting for this mod, could add some new ideas for this mod using that plugin’s functions, and MCM helper too, could help you a lot with MCM coding.

Edited by NoJoker

@NoJoker, thank for the thoughtful reply, and the time and care that you put into it.  Exchanges of information, opinions, and insights make for a good discussion.  :thumbsup: 

I'd offered general advice and game optimization above.  I didn't realize that your objection was not due to script load, so I see that my comments didn't apply to your situation.  Thank you for clarifying that.

37 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

DD changes some functions related to these management system which causes some other mods to not work well at all or just plain bugged out...

Perhaps I've misunderstood what you're saying, but I don't think this part is true.  Is there a specific example?  The last time that I'd read a statement like this, I looked through the DD code and couldn't find any instances of it, so then I asked Kimy directly if DD replaces or changes any native Skyrim functions, and she said no.

47 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

However, no disrespect to kimy but it seems to me that @Kimy insists to stay on old outdated LE version of the game to build DD upon, which is problem in itself.

Well, there are a fair number of mod developers who prefer to stay on LE.  I'm one.  Monoman1 (SexLab Survival), Lupine00 (Devious Followers Continued), and Laura (Laura's Bondage Shop) are others.  (The latter two have SE for testing, but they develop on LE.)  I want to support both the LE and SE communities, so no one is left out.  The upcoming Skyrim Anniversary Edition (AE) will render SE outdated, but at this point at least the opinions expressed by SE players seem to be for turning off Steam updates to avoid AE and stay on SE, with one actually saying he'll switch back to LE until the dust settles.  LE isn't going away; neither is SE.  I prefer to support as many players as I can.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

BTW, I think your SLR is very well coded, my last playthrough didn’t experience any bug and everything went smoothly apart from DD’s interaction with the game and other mods.

Thank you!

26 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

@NoJoker, thank for the thoughtful reply, and the time and care that you put into it.  Exchanges of information, opinions, and insights make for a good discussion.  :thumbsup: 

I'd offered general advice and game optimization above.  I didn't realize that your objection was not due to script load, so I see that my comments didn't apply to your situation.  Thank you for clarifying that.

Perhaps I've misunderstood what you're saying, but I don't think this part is true.  Is there a specific example?  The last time that I'd read a statement like this, I looked through the DD code and couldn't find any instances of it, so then I asked Kimy directly if DD replaces or changes any native Skyrim functions, and she said no.

Well, there are a fair number of mod developers who prefer to stay on LE.  I'm one.  Monoman1 (SexLab Survival), Lupine00 (Devious Followers Continued), and Laura (Laura's Bondage Shop) are others.  (The latter two have SE for testing, but they develop on LE.)  I want to support both the LE and SE communities, so no one is left out.  The upcoming Skyrim Anniversary Edition (AE) will render SE outdated, but at this point at least the opinions expressed by SE players seem to be for turning off Steam updates to avoid AE and stay on SE, with one actually saying he'll switch back to LE until the dust settles.  LE isn't going away; neither is SE.  I prefer to support as many players as I can.

Thank you!

You are welcome, I'd recommend you give SE a big try, many many new cool stuffs.

If you are interested, check out these mod authors that have tons of cool new mods that aren't available for LE, a lot of them are game changer stuffs:

powerofthree (Just so many amazing mods he made, I just cannot believe it): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/2148728?tab=user+files

maxsu2017 (Mostly combat related mods script free and engine bug fixes): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/2148728?tab=user+files

Ershin (Revolutionary mod True Directional Movement author): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/2749008?tab=user+files

Fudgeduff (CommonLibSSE author, mostly foundational engine modifications, QoL improvements, like Quick Loot, etc, SKSE plugins are mostly depend his library): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/5687342?tab=user+files

mwilsnd (Revolutionary camera mod build on engine level):  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/99600268?tab=user+files

Sairion350 (Adult mods author, all mods are built using newer and advanced technologies, amazing stuff): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/98523348?tab=user+files

wSkeever (QoL improvements, base game improvements and fixes, lore friendly mods): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/7064860?tab=user+files

HDT-SMP on SE (Fixes tons of bugs from LE's HDT-PE and old SMP mod like performance degradation for no reason, hair glitching out when changing cells, hair stuck in air, floating weapon when turning character, general performance improvements, allow skinned NPC head part, meaning NPC can have HDT hair enabled head part without using wigs to equip on them): https://github.com/Karonar1/hdtSMP64

These are just small samples of amazing mod authors and mods, give their mods a try, truly great stuff. I can never go back to LE. I hope one day I see you on SE, after the AE fiasco of course :P

Absolutely love the mod! I'm having a little trouble though. I've started the clean sweep event, and now I can't leave my house until I sweep, but I don't actually know how to sweep. The broom says it can't be equipped. Am I missing something simple? Is there another mod I need? How can I sweep?

5 minutes ago, Olaf1848 said:

Absolutely love the mod! I'm having a little trouble though. I've started the clean sweep event, and now I can't leave my house until I sweep, but I don't actually know how to sweep. The broom says it can't be equipped. Am I missing something simple? Is there another mod I need? How can I sweep?

There is a shout command.

1 hour ago, Olaf1848 said:

I've started the clean sweep event, and now I can't leave my house until I sweep, but I don't actually know how to sweep.

As Gräfin Zeppelin noted, you just use the "shout" hotkey.  That triggers the Sweep power, which is already pre-selected for you.  When you finish the event, Sweep is removed.

6 hours ago, NoJoker said:

If you are interested, check out these mod authors that have tons of cool new mods that aren't available for LE, a lot of them are game changer stuffs:

You are an evil tempter.  ?  I honestly don't think that I'll ever switch (and I'm thankful to be insulated from whatever challenges come with AE), but your list may well induce a few others into moving from LE to SE.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

As Gräfin Zeppelin noted, you just use the "shout" hotkey.  That triggers the Sweep power, which is already pre-selected for you.  When you finish the event, Sweep is removed.

12 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

There is a shout command.

Thank you both!

2 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Does anyone have a list of the animations used from DD 5.1 and ZAZ8?

There's no master list, but this is what I could quickly find.  I might have missed a few.

Spoiler

DD_FT_Inspection

zbfIdleForceReset
zbfHandsAtHips
zbfPointAt
zbfPointDown

zbfIdleStandingShowVagina

ZazAPC016
ZazAPCAO313

ZapYokePose06
ZapArmbPose06
ZapStandShowArs
ZapWriPose08
ZapLickFeet

Animation loops:
ZazBellyDance_Loop
ZazFunky_Loop
ZazGrooveGirl_Loop
ZazSeph05Disco_Loop
ZazSexyDance_Loop
ZazSexyAJDance_Loop
ZazShakeAssDance_Loop
ZazSnakeDance_Loop

These might be from SexLab:
Aroused_Idle
Aroused_Male_Idle

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

There's no master list, but this is what I could quickly find.  I might have missed a few.

Hide contents

DD_FT_Inspection

zbfIdleForceReset
zbfHandsAtHips
zbfPointAt
zbfPointDown

ZazAPC016
ZazAPCAO313

ZapYokePose06
ZapArmbPose06
ZapStandShowArs
ZapWriPose08
ZapLickFeet

Animation loops:
ZazBellyDance_Loop
ZazFunky_Loop
ZazGrooveGirl_Loop
ZazSeph05Disco_Loop
ZazSexyDance_Loop
ZazSexyAJDance_Loop
ZazShakeAssDance_Loop
ZazSnakeDance_Loop

Aroused_Idle
Aroused_Male_Idle

Thank you very much!

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Reveal hidden contents

DD_FT_Inspection

zbfIdleForceReset
zbfHandsAtHips
zbfPointAt
zbfPointDown

ZazAPC016
ZazAPCAO313

ZapYokePose06
ZapArmbPose06
ZapStandShowArs
ZapWriPose08
ZapLickFeet

Animation loops:
ZazBellyDance_Loop
ZazFunky_Loop
ZazGrooveGirl_Loop
ZazSeph05Disco_Loop
ZazSexyDance_Loop
ZazSexyAJDance_Loop
ZazShakeAssDance_Loop
ZazSnakeDance_Loop

Aroused_Idle
Aroused_Male_Idle

Sorry to bother you again, I thought I would be able to solve the animation problem with the info you gave me, but I think the method I know of removing animations is different to the one you know. I was following the discussion that I linked to do it, but it seems it doesn't apply to the list you gave me. Can you please tell me of a guide to remove the animations that you know so I can use the list? I would really like to remove the unused DD5 animations, since they are so many. Thank you! 

6 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Sorry to bother you again, I thought I would be able to solve the animation problem with the info you gave me, but I think the method I know of removing animations is different to the one you know. I was following the discussion that I linked to do it, but it seems it doesn't apply to the list you gave me. Can you please tell me of a guide to remove the animations that you know so I can use the list? I would really like to remove the unused DD5 animations, since they are so many. Thank you! 

If your only problem is the FNIS animation limit, and there is no other reason to remove the DD animations, I think you should just be able to use FNIS XXL to get around the limit if you're after a simple solution

On 10/28/2021 at 4:14 AM, HexBolt8 said:

In regard to negative consequences, I have a note in my list of possible features for some reaction to owner bleedout or owner rape.  But that has two problems.  First, it's on the edge of the scope for a submissive slave mod.  If you're being kept as a pleasure slave, is it your fault if the party is defeated?  Of course, masters are free to be unreasonable and blame you anyway.  The second problem is the inability to evaluate the situation.  If a bleedout occurs it's clearly from combat, but if you go on to win the battle then was that a big deal?  After all, if your won then you were doing your duty while the owner was helpless.  On the other hand, if you lose and trigger a defeat mod (and SL Defeat isn't the only one), it's probably too late to have the owner punish you if you're both captives.  Likewise for owner rape.  If it's in town, whose fault is that?  You're the one wearing a collar.  If it's after a defeat, what can the owner do to you as a prisoner?  You could lose score, but this didn't happen through lack of submissiveness, so that seems inappropriate.

So the idea still sits there on my list, and in my games I just make up a punishment if it seems fitting.  I'm open to suggestions, but with the difficulty of doing this right, I've never figured out what to do.

I really like that idea, but I see the issues with it. Just as a suggestion, something you could do would be to just commit to one of the defeat mods (I guess SL Defeat and the Bakafactory editions are the most commonly used), then check for any defeat-triggered scenes and whether follower collateral is enabled in Defeat's MCM. I don't know how easy this would be to implement but if it's possible then it skirts around the issue of relying on bleedout. And from there if you are concerned with triggering SLtR events during a consequence of a Defeat scene, you could always postpone the SLtR event until the player is in a town/dwelling (or even force a quest like the overburdened one where the player is tasked with returning to a safe zone, but without any time penalty or restraints to ensure no conflict with captive systems). Since there are systems in SLtR to allow the player to fight in most situations, the assumption would still be that any defeat is the player's fault, or at least treated as such from the owner's perspective.

I also noticed a potential bug when the pony quest triggered for me. My PC was already wearing DD boots from a DFC deal, the pony boots didn't equip which was expected but upon finishing the quest the DD boots no longer had the usual DD options (like lock on, try to escape, etc) when trying to equip/unequip them, but were instead equippable like any normal vanilla armor.

2 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I also noticed a potential bug when the pony quest triggered for me. My PC was already wearing DD boots from a DFC deal, the pony boots didn't equip which was expected but upon finishing the quest the DD boots no longer had the usual DD options (like lock on, try to escape, etc) when trying to equip/unequip them, but were instead equippable like any normal vanilla armor.

I took a quick look at this and I don't see anything wrong with the script, but I made a note to examine it in more detail later.

8 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Can you please tell me of a guide to remove the animations that you know so I can use the list? I would really like to remove the unused DD5 animations, since they are so many.

This is something that I'd written last year as advice to someone.  It's what I do when installing an animation pack that only has a few animations that I want.  I can answer questions if something here is unclear, but I can't offer advice on using mod managers and I'm not volunteering to help with debugging if this doesn't work for you.  Use at your own risk.  Note that this is for installing a new animation pack.  If you already have animations installed that are registered with SexLab, you should unregister them first.  I have not tried to remove DD animations; that seems risky.

Spoiler

This is how I do it with manual installation.  Be careful.  If you miss a step or add/remove a delimiter, you'll really mess things up.

Back up your original files so that you can recover if you need to.

In data\SLanims\json\ edit the json file for the animation pack.  Remove the animations you don't want.  Be extra careful not to add or remove a bracket, brace, or comma where you shouldn't.  If you remove the last animation in that file, you must remove the comma after the } at the end of the new last animation.  Look at the animation file names in the json file.  These are the ones you want to keep in the next step.

Go into data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ and delete the animation files that you don't want.  In that folder, edit the FNIS_xxxxxxxx_List.txt file and delete the animations you don't want.  If creatures are involved, you'll have to repeat this in more than one animation folder (look at the animation pack archive and see which folders it is installing).  It's easier with human-only animations.

Run FNIS and watch for errors.  In the SLAL MCM you should only see the animations that you wanted in that pack.