3 hours ago, delgathar said:

Make sure you have the json installed in the skse folder.  I think it is in the full install now, but if you have an older copy it might not be there and you'll need to dl it seperately.

So had some version that was from 2020...grabbed the newest version and poof, everything worked. Thanks!

10 hours ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

Thanks, I came to ask the same question! Simply knock is out of date now and the game won't even start without some new bits and bobs in there

noob question- what's the difference between xedit and sseedit?

It is the same thing.  We call it xEdit because we simply rename the .exe based on the game we are working with. FO4edit, SSEEdit, etc..

On 7/12/2021 at 4:52 AM, rhino_4 said:

Has anyone gone through and edited the esp/nifs for the bikini armors so the bikinis from TAWOBA don't use slot 32 anymore like they did for the le version?

I got all the esp changes done then found our I needed to go through outfit studio as well. I started doing that, then realised I may be able to automate it, then life got busy again ans so it got put on hiatus.

Is it possible to remove certain injuries when using the trauma feature?

I've set it so the bruises/scratches last a few days but that also means things like the bloody nose and bloody lip/mouth trauma textures remain for those few days.

If possible I would like to remove these few textures.

Is it a simple case of deleting the texture from my files and then resetting the texture list?

On 6/11/2021 at 3:16 PM, Corsayr said:

Monoman1 made this test script 

_SLS_LicTownCheck.pex 2.84 kB · 13 downloads

to test the theory that it had to do with the Enforcer randomizer spawning them 

I have not had the chance to test it, as I have been testing other features. :)

Give it a try to see if it helps

Which version of SLS is this script for? Is this for 0.662 ?

EDIT:

I found the original post by @Monoman1 and that post is dated 24-May-2021.

Since @Monoman1 published Sexlab Survival 0.662 BETA on 12-May-2021 then I'm guessing that the Enforcer CTD test script is intended for version 0.662.

I have a game save that can reproduce the Enforcer CTD 100% of the time, when exiting Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath.

Good news! ? The Enforcer CTD test script appears to prevent the CTDs. I tested for quite a while today using that game save, and I did not get any CTDs while using the Enforcer CTD test script.

Edited by Herowynne

An odd question, but is there a total shutdown option for this mod?

Mod works just peachy (0.635), but id like to get a new character and, and SL survival really doesnt fit the bill there.

A bunch of outfits and armors from other mods were keyworded for it thou, and i kinda hope i can avoid going in reverse

removing those keywords.

3 minutes ago, nilead said:

An odd question, but is there a total shutdown option for this mod?

Mod works just peachy (0.635), but id like to get a new character and, and SL survival really doesnt fit the bill there.

A bunch of outfits and armors from other mods were keyworded for it thou, and i kinda hope i can avoid going in reverse

removing those keywords.

You might be able to achieve  that (or get pretty close) by disabling the different sections or reverting their numbers to default values (such as horse prices) or 0, depending on what they are.

There appears to be some sort of conflict between this mod and vanilla Civil War questline.

(EDIT: this occurred on 0.662 beta SE version)

Setup:

Before I went to complete Civil War I already completed both main and Miraak quest lines, had perpetual armor, weapons, magic and whore licences, had bought houses in 4 cities except Windhelm and was a thane in all the holds except Eastmarch. Played without property licence but with gate toll increasing with player level (100 per level) and with grace period set to 8 hours.

Description:

Started Civil War and sided with the Legion, got "Message to Whiterun" quest and went to Windhelm to deliver the axe to Ulfric. Entered the city normally via a gate, spoke with Ulfric, then decided to not pay the 7000+ toll to the rebel scum and ported out via a spell. Several hours later received the message that guards in Windhelm noticed my disappearance which I expected. Went with the rest of civil War questline until Battle for Windhelm. When storming the city with the legion I noticed that Toll Collectors were still inside and manning their posts, despite the whole location being totally different from your regular Windhelm, however they ran away when the fight with Stormcloaks broke out. Made it to the palace, had Ulfric killed and completed the questline. After the Tulius' speech and departure went back to the gate and was force greeted by Toll Collectors who immediately imposed a fine (about 30000+ gold at this point), tore up a licence and put on a restraint. Notice that at this point Windhelm was still at its Civil War instance, not the normal one, the regular NPC's, guards (which after this quest change from Stormcloaks to Imperial Legion) and city layout had not come back.

Since I thought that was totally stupid, I reloaded to just after Tulius' departure and ported out directly to Solitude (had a Mark spell set on main square inside the city). Was immediately force greeted by Solitude guard with same consequences as in Windhelm despite not being wanted there. Reloaded again, left Windhelm via sewers and then ported directly to Solitude again with the same result as before. Reloaded once again, left Windhelm via sewers, cleared toll in Windhelm via MCM and ported to Solitude. Force greeted with usual consequences.

Reloaded yet again, left Windhelm via sewers, waited around several hours until the message that guards in Windhelm noticed my disappearance appeared, then cleared the toll via MCM and went to Solitude. This time nothing had happened.

tl;dr:

So the core of the issue appears to be the fact that the Toll Collectors are present during Battle of Windhelm instance and mostly behave like nothing out of the ordinary is happening. I think that they should be disabled during that particular quest. I'm not sure if the same issue happens in Solitude for the Stormcloak side of Civil War but if it does they should be disabled there as well. After all it is an active war zone, the city is a different instance than normally and nobody's going to care about tolls at this point. They should return only after the city is restored to its regular instance.

What would be even cooler, though I'm not sure if possible to implement, would be if any tolls and fines imposed in those two cities by one side, got automatically cleared after your side takes over. Service Guarantees Citizenship and after all I'm Doing My Part!

Edited by belegost
23 hours ago, belegost said:

There appears to be some sort of conflict between this mod and vanilla Civil War questline.

(EDIT: this occurred on 0.662 beta SE version)

Setup:

Before I went to complete Civil War I already completed both main and Miraak quest lines, had perpetual armor, weapons, magic and whore licences, had bought houses in 4 cities except Windhelm and was a thane in all the holds except Eastmarch. Played without property licence but with gate toll increasing with player level (100 per level) and with grace period set to 8 hours.

Description:

Started Civil War and sided with the Legion, got "Message to Whiterun" quest and went to Windhelm to deliver the axe to Ulfric. Entered the city normally via a gate, spoke with Ulfric, then decided to not pay the 7000+ toll to the rebel scum and ported out via a spell. Several hours later received the message that guards in Windhelm noticed my disappearance which I expected. Went with the rest of civil War questline until Battle for Windhelm. When storming the city with the legion I noticed that Toll Collectors were still inside and manning their posts, despite the whole location being totally different from your regular Windhelm, however they ran away when the fight with Stormcloaks broke out. Made it to the palace, had Ulfric killed and completed the questline. After the Tulius' speech and departure went back to the gate and was force greeted by Toll Collectors who immediately imposed a fine (about 30000+ gold at this point), tore up a licence and put on a restraint. Notice that at this point Windhelm was still at its Civil War instance, not the normal one, the regular NPC's, guards (which after this quest change from Stormcloaks to Imperial Legion) and city layout had not come back.

Since I thought that was totally stupid, I reloaded to just after Tulius' departure and ported out directly to Solitude (had a Mark spell set on main square inside the city). Was immediately force greeted by Solitude guard with same consequences as in Windhelm despite not being wanted there. Reloaded again, left Windhelm via sewers and then ported directly to Solitude again with the same result as before. Reloaded once again, left Windhelm via sewers, cleared toll in Windhelm via MCM and ported to Solitude. Force greeted with usual consequences.

Reloaded yet again, left Windhelm via sewers, waited around several hours until the message that guards in Windhelm noticed my disappearance appeared, then cleared the toll via MCM and went to Solitude. This time nothing had happened.

tl;dr:

So the core of the issue appears to be the fact that the Toll Collectors are present during Battle of Windhelm instance and mostly behave like nothing out of the ordinary is happening. I think that they should be disabled during that particular quest. I'm not sure if the same issue happens in Solitude for the Stormcloak side of Civil War but if it does they should be disabled there as well. After all it is an active war zone, the city is a different instance than normally and nobody's going to care about tolls at this point. They should return only after the city is restored to its regular instance.

What would be even cooler, though I'm not sure if possible to implement, would be if any tolls and fines imposed in those two cities by one side, got automatically cleared after your side takes over. Service Guarantees Citizenship and after all I'm Doing My Part!

I had an issue that I think stems from the same or similar mod function. If I'm understanding how the mod functions correctly, you activated some sort of flag in the mod by refusing to pay your toll. Since the location of the toll "no longer exists", the mod simply looked for the next enforcer encounter to handle the nonexistent location.

I agree that a toll clearing method for the Civil War quest would be a great QOL update but, from what I've heard in the past, the Civil War quest is held together by bubblegum and popsicle sticks and can be a nightmare to work with.

I ran into an inverse of your issue, where none of the toll collectors or enforcers would forcegreet my character and check for licenses after a Simple Slavery event. I had a flag marked in Riften for my character to be checked, but it never got cleared for a different location to check my character until I went back to Riften (or at least that's what I'm currently assuming, since the issue went away after I entered and exited Riften a few times). I highly doubt it was script lag, because the issue persisted for many hours over multiple days of playing until I went back to Riften.

Until/Unless such a patch is implemented, I believe the best bet would probably be to simply pay the tolls during the Civil War questline if you're looking for the most immersive experience or otherwise don't want to be punished in a contradictory manner.

43 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

the Civil War quest is held together by bubblegum and popsicle sticks

Isn't that like 90% of Skyrim?

44 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

simply pay the tolls during the Civil War questline if you're looking for the most immersive experience

I ain't paying a dime to rebel scum.

Anyway, I got through it long ago so it doesn't matter anymore. The original post was only meant to highlight the fact that there is an issue. I still think that disabling enforces for the final battle would be the best solution since it would solve two problems at once. I have no problem accepting that they would want to collect their due and punish for skipping town after the war is over. But not during an actual attack and immediately afterwards in the middle of (still) active combat zone.

Just trying to cover all the ground... After this mod is initiated. A guard tells me not to hold weopons, they stop me at the gate etc. All animations after that Black Screen Freeze. I am using the SSE version of Survival, and am curios if there is something with this mod that could be breaking the game like this for me. ( I go to any save before this mods instal and animations work fine. )

Edited by Sierrok
4 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Just trying to cover all the ground... After this mod is initiated. A guard tells me not to hold weopons, they stop me at the gate etc. All animations after that Black Screen Freeze. I am using the SSE version of Survival, and am curios if there is something with this mod that could be breaking the game like this for me. ( I go to any save before this mods instal and animations work fine. )

Telling you not to hold weapons is a function of this mod, but no one else appears to have reported black screen freezing afterwards. are you getting a .net crash log?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Telling you not to hold weapons is a function of this mod, but no one else appears to have reported black screen freezing afterwards. are you getting a .net crash log?

I learned that it is any interaction with this mod that causes the blackouts. it freezes and stays that way for as long as I leave it, I have to do a force close so there is no crash log that I know of. After getting inspected, told not to hold weopons or anything Survivor related, the next animation (sexlab) will blackscreen and freeze. 

4 hours ago, QuattroBajeena said:

For the Keyword replace for TAWOBA SunJeong's Remastered version 6.1, I keep getting crashes whenever I try to read a crafting book for example, the Banded Iron one in the Embershard mine. However when I use the original ESP, it works fine. Is anyone else getting this issue?

What version of Sun's remastered are you using? The converted ESP requires 6.1 

22 hours ago, Sierrok said:

I learned that it is any interaction with this mod that causes the blackouts. it freezes and stays that way for as long as I leave it, I have to do a force close so there is no crash log that I know of. After getting inspected, told not to hold weopons or anything Survivor related, the next animation (sexlab) will blackscreen and freeze. 

That is not something I have seen or heard anyone else having. You should try full uninstall and and reinstall. 

Are these things happening on a new game? or an old save