3 hours ago, aranious said:

Okay, so I need some help, I've searched the LE and SE thread and only found cursory info on this, but no real suggested fixes.

Decided to test this out since I liked the look of it, I was using Spank That Ass at the time before I installed SLS, and installed SLS after. As soon as I loaded into Winterhold, literally every available NPC in the area came running towards me to spank the shit out of my poor character. 

I figure it was a fresh save issue, so I started a new one, in the Live another life jail Cell, the Ghost came rushing down, opened the door and started to try to spank my Default Male Nord the split second he left showracemenu. 

I disabled all STA integration in SLS, but it still happened.

I removed SLS, STA works as intended.

I remove STA, SLS still acts like it's installed and the NPC's try to swarm me, but they just don't do anything.

I've tried every troubleshooting step I can think of, new save, completely clean mod list (except for SLS, STA and their dependencies of course), but I'm still getting this strange behavior of SLS seemingly recognizing STA, but also completely ignoring it's own settings when it comes to integration. Even when it was off, saved, quit, reloaded save, still the same issue.

At my wits end here since I'd really like to have the STA integration, using 0.668 that was linked in the thread a while back, and using 4.7 of STA,

so I tried older versions (0.662 and 4.5) but still no joy, what's really confusing me is that it's doing it on a clean modlist with just SLS and STA installed, so it has to be *something* with them,, but I haven't seen anyone else report something like this (well, I did see one person in the LE thread, but they never replied with how or even if they fixed it).

Any help would be muchly appreciated. 

Edit : with all versions, neither STA or SLS were being overwritten, with the only overwrite being SLS overwriting the HTools tongues I had installed, which is fine since they're the same as far as I can tell

I would try this (if it were me):

1) Uninstall STA & SLS

2) Load the save in question, and save to a new file

3) Use Fallrim Tools Save Cleaner (ReSaver) to remove orphaned scripts and unattached references from the new save file

4) Install SLS first, then STA

5) Load the cleaned save file so SLS and STA can generate what they need

I'm guessing that, since STA has stuff that allows it to function without SLS, and STA was installed and running before SLS was added, it created an odd mid-game conflict which created unwanted effects, particularly a much larger effect cloak or search radius for NPCs to detect your character for the spank function.

Edited by NymphoElf
30 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

I would try this (if it were me):

1) Uninstall STA & SLS

2) Load the save in question, and save to a new file

3) Use Fallrim Tools Save Cleaner (ReSaver) to remove orphaned scripts and unattached references from the new save file

4) Install SLS first, then STA

5) Load the cleaned save file so SLS and STA can generate what they need

I'm guessing that, since STA has stuff that allows it to function without SLS, and STA was installed and running before SLS was added, it created an odd mid-game conflict which created unwanted effects, particularly a much larger effect cloak or search radius for NPCs to detect your character for the spank function.

Thanks for the advice 

particularly a much larger effect cloak or search radius for NPCs to detect your character for the spank function.

That's what I assumed was happening I just couldn't understand why, especially when I out and out disabled it. I thought that clearing my mod list down to just SLS and STA and starting a new game might fix it but I'll try testing the old save and cleaning it.

I've turned STA off there for the last game I played, SLS seems fine now. Honestly if it doens't work I can probably live without it, I'm just a stickler for trying to get all aspects of a Mod working.

Im having an issue with Simply knock I've installed the dll and the fix but whenever i enter a city my game just blackscreens and stays as long as i leave it, this happens on new saves as well MO shows a papyrus incompatibility error but i cant figure out why, i've run LOOT. Any advice is appreciated.

Hiyah all :)!

One simple question. How to remove trauma from my follower ?

The reset option in MCM seems to not work. In slave tats they are marqued as "external" and greyed so i can't touch them. And racemenu for NPC is abviously not possible.

I'am stucked with my Recorder looking like a beaten tomatoe and would like to reset her . 

On 11/18/2021 at 1:27 AM, friedsteak said:

Im having an issue with Simply knock I've installed the dll and the fix but whenever i enter a city my game just blackscreens and stays as long as i leave it, this happens on new saves as well MO shows a papyrus incompatibility error but i cant figure out why, i've run LOOT. Any advice is appreciated.

Simply Knock has an old version of papyrus in its skse folder. Delete that.

15 hours ago, Fienyx said:

Simply Knock has an old version of papyrus in its skse folder. Delete that.

yeah i did this along with the fixes mentioned in the mod description, i may just need to go through and completely re install it and make sure i've got everything overwriting correctly. 

i've atleast got it to a point where I can play although that mod doesnt seem to be functioning at all. 

On 10/31/2021 at 3:30 AM, Adviser69 said:

Sounds like you're using the older TAWoBA. In this case, go into the SOS menu in MCM, and select the "clear schlongified armors" option. After that, you should be able to equip both tops and bottoms of the bikinis.

I had the issue where my character couldn't put on a bikini top and a bikini bottom on at the same time. This solution fixed the issue for me! Thanks!

Also, I have a question.

When I put on the bikini top, many of the other bikini parts like the abs no longer show up. Only a handful of parts show up, including the bikini bottom and pouldrons. Is this intended? If not, is there a solution? Thanks!

I loaded up Survival .662 Beta today, and saw this error message in the FNIS log:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SL_Survival_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I'm using FNIS 7.6 xxl on SSE, and this is the first time I've seen this error, ever. Anything I should do to fix it, or will it cause issue in game? I'm using FNIS and Nemesis.

Edit: so that ended up T-posing everyone. Any ideas on what I should do, or was there a patch let out somewhere?

Edited by applesandmayo
3 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I loaded up Survival .662 Beta today, and saw this error message in the FNIS log:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SL_Survival_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I'm using FNIS 7.6 xxl on SSE, and this is the first time I've seen this error, ever. Anything I should do to fix it, or will it cause issue in game? I'm using FNIS and Nemesis.

Edit: so that ended up T-posing everyone. Any ideas on what I should do, or was there a patch let out somewhere?

I know this is the SL Survival SE support thread, but I still have to ask - Are you possibly using the LE version of SL Survival on SE ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hiyah all

Quick question: when i make PC perform a dance through the radial menu, Skyrim is returning messges in my screen about what is happening 

I guess these are system messages of what is happening with NPC when they are looking at my PC

...weird...
Ho to disable this thing ?  screen example :

image.png.1c0c209fb9704a0506ccaee747723ca0.png

On 12/22/2020 at 8:12 AM, Corsayr said:

Never Mind I think I know the issue

Pumpkin changed the name of his ESP when he posted the final non beta

Try this version

Bikini Armor Json for TAWOBA Remastered and Pumpkins.7z 2.35 kB · 401 downloads

This seems not to work.
When I check in SEEEdit, the keyword is set, but the bikini curse still triggers, e.g. because of this very item (or any other).

Screenshot 2021-12-10 003258.png

I think I posted on Monomon's thread by mistake... whoops. I'm using the YPS tweak for the functionality here, but it's not updating the hair. It also seems to have entirely borked YPS hair growth outside of SL Survival, as timed hair growth doesn't happen. Is this fixable? Or should I just yeet the tweak and forget about YPS functionality in SL Survival?

On 12/13/2021 at 7:32 PM, oh why god said:

trying to get this to work on ae but seem to get around this around this you guys know anything? any input would be appreciated

Hide contents

1616448283_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_7_202121_02_27.png.214c40bc9413f73620b539e2ad81dd44.png1121966306_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_7_202121_01_44.png.d4ae4702c75e26058fe2cec74667aafd.png1121951593_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_7_202121_01_54.png.860a9bd88913309f70c9b0b58435a6b1.png

I am getting that same papyrus error for SL Survival SE.  I have the latest 4.2 papyrus installed but it's just not reading the version.

Got a question (SE, beta 0.662).

Mod works as intended, including stuff officially not ported (Bathing in skyrim tweak integration).

One thing that bugs me however is toll collectors forcegreet. My guess is it doesnt work friendly with something else i have in load order, perhaps SL approach.

Issue manifests as "Hold it there, honey" line played several times in a row, some times ALOT of times in a row before dialogue continues.

Is there any known solutions besides disabling tolls/licences? Forcegreet being a trouble is nothing new, but i kinda like this system and would love to keep it.