I'm having a problem where the guards keep telling me to put away my weapon. Eventually, after warning me about it, the guard says she "tried using the carrot, but will now use the stick." The guard proceeds to drug or cuff or throw me in the kennel. The problem is that I don't have a weapon equipped. I don't even have a weapon in my inventory. Any suggestions?

Edited by CommunistNinja

I don't if this was brought up previously in this support forurm, nomkaz's, or Monoman's, but I was curious if it was possible to clean the bikini armor list in SSEEdit or something. It happened a while back to where Vendors stop selling, and likewise for appearing as loot. I tried creating a new save, but I was able to build the list for the armor; it was grey out. All of the armors have a the tag added, but I don't think that is the issue.

I don't know if i'm doing something wrong or if i'm just dumb, but when i run FNIS whit SLS installed it 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SL_Survival_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Wich i think means that some animation wasn't ported correctly.

Am i missing something, and how do i solve this?

Thanks

Edit:nevermind, i'm actually an idiot and downloaded the oldrim version, have a good day

Edited by iceta
i'm an idiot
On 7/15/2021 at 6:18 PM, CommunistNinja said:

I'm having a problem where the guards keep telling me to put away my weapon. Eventually, after warning me about it, the guard says she "tried using the carrot, but will now use the stick." The guard proceeds to drug or cuff or throw me in the kennel. The problem is that I don't have a weapon equipped. I don't even have a weapon in my inventory. Any suggestions?

Do you have a spell equipped or something similar in your hands?

11 hours ago, ventus69 said:

Do you have a spell equipped or something similar in your hands?

No. I've emptied my inventory, even unfavorited any spells or anything that had been favorited. The only way I could get them to stop doing this was by disabling their check-for-weapons in the mcm.

There is some whacked out shit happening with this build. I really need to have a disciplined mod list, limited to about 500 plugins. I always creep up to 1200-1400 plugins and I think the game engine is just shitting the bed.

The problem is how to cull half my mod list.

14 minutes ago, CommunistNinja said:

No. I've emptied my inventory, even unfavorited any spells or anything that had been favorited. The only way I could get them to stop doing this was by disabling their check-for-weapons in the mcm.

There is some whacked out shit happening with this build. I really need to have a disciplined mod list, limited to about 500 plugins. I always creep up to 1200-1400 plugins and I think the game engine is just shitting the bed.

Try 

set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0

On 7/19/2021 at 12:55 AM, Glazed_Golden said:

I don't if this was brought up previously in this support forurm, nomkaz's, or Monoman's, but I was curious if it was possible to clean the bikini armor list in SSEEdit or something. It happened a while back to where Vendors stop selling, and likewise for appearing as loot. I tried creating a new save, but I was able to build the list for the armor; it was grey out. All of the armors have a the tag added, but I don't think that is the issue.

Sounds like a load order issue where the container edits have been overriden

Check full load order in tesedit. Container records in SLS.

Rebuild tesedit patch.

Edited by Monoman1
3 hours ago, CommunistNinja said:

Do you have a mod installed that overhauls unarmed/hand-to-hand combat in some way? Some of them equip invisible fist weapons to track your hits in order to raise the skill, and the guards may be picking up on that.

At the very start of this thread we had a conversation about how to make a patch and you kindly pointed me to precise the instructions on how to do it and even explained what is the reasoning behind it (me general knowledge of why's and how's was abysmal at the time and still is to an extent) and I have been successfully implementing those in my games. However at this point I am over 300 plugins and I badly need to remake the merged patch, however xEdit only allows up to 255 plugins to be included. You mentioned also that not all plugins need to be included in the merged patch. Could you give a rough guide (or point to one) on what can be excluded?

Thank you.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sounds like a load order issue where the container edits have been overriden

Check full load order in tesedit. Container records in SLS.

Rebuild tesedit patch.

You'll have to excuse me, I quite a novice at using SSEEdit, but by the looks of it in SSEEdit the esp is winning the majority of the conflicts for the containers. However, the few that it's losing are being overwritten by at least three different esps. For the fix would it require me using the, "Copy as Override into..." option, or something else? Currently, I have Survival esp at the top of my load order, but the conflicts are still persisting.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

49 minutes ago, belegost said:

At the very start of this thread we had a conversation about how to make a patch and you kindly pointed me to precise the instructions on how to do it and even explained what is the reasoning behind it (me general knowledge of why's and how's was abysmal at the time and still is to an extent) and I have been successfully implementing those in my games. However at this point I am over 300 plugins and I badly need to remake the merged patch, however xEdit only allows up to 255 plugins to be included. You mentioned also that not all plugins need to be included in the merged patch. Could you give a rough guide (or point to one) on what can be excluded?

Thank you.

You could also check out RAB Smash Splitter toger with Mator Smash as an alternative solution.

Instead of merging all your plugins to create one patch, it splits all your plugins into groups and creates ~2-4 plugins (that can easily be flagged as ESL to not occupy an ESP slot).

I use it and don't have any problems with it.

Edited by Numa_Cway
4 hours ago, belegost said:

Thank you.

The automated merge function in xEdit cannot resolve ESL flagged plugins so you may uncheck all ESP plugins. The max number or non-esl plugins is 255 so you should always be able to run it if you uncheck the ESLs

After you have created the Merged patch you have to save and exit xEdit then go back in an activate all plugins, then you can go in and manually resolve conflicts with ESLs and the xEdit merge patch. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

The automated merge function in xEdit cannot resolve ESL flagged plugins so you may uncheck all ESP plugins. The max number or non-esl plugins is 255 so you should always be able to run it if you uncheck the ESLs

After you have created the Merged patch you have to save and exit xEdit then go back in an activate all plugins, then you can go in and manually resolve conflicts with ESLs and the xEdit merge patch. Can stuff like armor/clothing be easily excluded?

There are only 4 .esl plugins in my load order, everything else is .esm/.esp although 117 are marked as light (Vortex has a function to flag regular .esp as "light" if they qualify). That still puts me way over 255 .esp files. Can stuff like armor/clothing be easily excluded?

Edited by belegost
21 minutes ago, belegost said:

Vortex has a function to flag regular .esp as "light" if they qualify

This is flagging it as an esl

21 minutes ago, belegost said:

Can stuff like armor/clothing be easily excluded?

Not if it adds things to the world. If it is just craft able armor with no in world pre made items to distribute (including a book needed for making it), then it is probably safe to exclude. If it does than the answer is a definite maybe. It would depend how it added them to the world.

But unchecking the ESLs (even the ones Vortex marks light) should take you to 255 max

Also side note, careful of that vortex function. If you use SOS it has a known issue with itself or any of its dependent mods being check as light or esl

If it is just craft able armor with no in world pre made items to distribute (including a book needed for making it

So practically all of Coco/Daymarr stuff which is the majority of armor/clothing I have. Thanks, that helps a lot actually.

If you use SOS it has a known issue with itself or any of its dependent mods being check as light or esl

SOS is a master file, it can't be made light.

Edited by belegost

@Corsayr @Monoman1

The enforcers/toll collectors at the gates of walled cities have stopped checking me for licenses and contraband. I don't have any contraband that I'm aware of, but they used to perform the check regardless of if I did or not. Is this a bug? Or is it a QOL update?

I currently have the Bikini Armor, Weapon, and Magic licenses, but it happened before getting the magic license and seemed to have happened out of nowhere.

I'll do some testing to see if I can get it to trigger again, but I figured I'd at least post this real quick.

Hey all! So I tried searching here and found some old solutions that no longer have working links/files.

Basically, my "build Bikini Lists" remains greyed out even with TEWOBA by pumpkin. I did nab Lazy Bikini outfits as well thinking that might help, but still greyed out. Advice is appreciated!

On 6/30/2021 at 7:16 AM, Jaeton said:

I've upgraded 0.635 to 0.662. And it seems not to play Cumfill sound when actors reach climax in a vaginal or anal  SLSO scene. While everything work fine in 0.635. I cannot find a way to solve this.

same issue, any fix?

Love this mod but Simply Knock was causing some issues for me so I had to remove it, is it safe to remove it as a master using xedit or will it just cause too many problems to be stable. If anyone was a better idea please let me know?

16 hours ago, Clangeddon said:

Hey all! So I tried searching here and found some old solutions that no longer have working links/files.

Basically, my "build Bikini Lists" remains greyed out even with TEWOBA by pumpkin. I did nab Lazy Bikini outfits as well thinking that might help, but still greyed out. Advice is appreciated!

Make sure you have the json installed in the skse folder.  I think it is in the full install now, but if you have an older copy it might not be there and you'll need to dl it seperately.

25 minutes ago, Grevik said:

Love this mod but Simply Knock was causing some issues for me so I had to remove it, is it safe to remove it as a master using xedit or will it just cause too many problems to be stable. If anyone was a better idea please let me know?

You probably don't need to uninstall simply knock. Just deactivate the slavery options etc in SLS. Then it should be ordinary Simply Knock.