On 7/5/2021 at 2:08 AM, zarantha said:

Anyone know what it would take to hook into the new needs and bathing mods in SE?

Finally replaced frostfall and ineed with sunhelm and bathing with dirt and blood.

Mostly just curious if it's something simple I could do myself, or if it would take major script fixes.

It would take modifying sls_needs and creating an additional fork script. 

14 hours ago, Anunya said:

... are you supposed to use "start fucking" in the wheel menu whenever your character has sex?

No. 

Its simply a 'convenience' auto clicker. 

14 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

How does the "Beg for cock" option work, in the menu wheel? Is it just a stance/animation, or is there a mechanic associated? When I try, people just stare at me lol

Doesn't do anything currently.

13 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

In my understanding, yes, otherwise the SLS features don't kick in

Not true. Not sure how you got that idea. 

14 minutes ago, nunyabee said:

why am i constantly crashing when i go into riverwood? its getting really annoying 

Probably because SE isn't all its cracked up to be and has its own problems. 

I posted a enforcer spawn script 'fix' here somewhere. Not needed for LE. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Probably because SE isn't all its cracked up to be and has its own problems. 

I posted a enforcer spawn script 'fix' here somewhere. Not needed for LE. 

that worked perfectly, thank you. sorry to ask for an answer to another problem, but im unable to enable licenses in the MCM, is there a fix for that?

19 minutes ago, nunyabee said:

that worked perfectly, thank you. sorry to ask for an answer to another problem, but im unable to enable licenses in the MCM, is there a fix for that?

It can take a really long time to toggle as a lot of work needs to be done. I think there's a popup box when it finishes. 

4 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I'm in the process of installing this mod for the first time and I'm confused on the file "LoseMapandCompass.json".

What does it do?

What's the folder it would need to go to?

Nowhere. You don't need it

6 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

Thanks for your help. I had to laugh a bit when I read your reply :)

Allow me the question: Why is it there then?

I didn't make it so I don't know really. I'd guess its a plugin file for sl triggers so they can steal your compass on rape events or something. 

Hi, I'm encountering an issue where the enforcers will stop me and force me into the collar regardless of whether I was dressed or not.

So I have turned to the clothing license to "never" in the mcm, and entered riverwood with no clothes, but got stopped an enforcer.

After that I tried to throw away all of my weapons and clothes and armours, and the same thing happened. I was stopped, given the collar and teleported to the headquarter.

I'm not sure whether it is a mod conflict or my mcm setting was incorrect. If anyone knows the cause pls help.

12 minutes ago, DanielZHPY said:

Hi, I'm encountering an issue where the enforcers will stop me and force me into the collar regardless of whether I was dressed or not.

So I have turned to the clothing license to "never" in the mcm, and entered riverwood with no clothes, but got stopped an enforcer.

After that I tried to throw away all of my weapons and clothes and armours, and the same thing happened. I was stopped, given the collar and teleported to the headquarter.

I'm not sure whether it is a mod conflict or my mcm setting was incorrect. If anyone knows the cause pls help.

Thats the magic licence. Nothing to do with clothes. 

4 hours ago, DanielZHPY said:

So that means I will always need a magic licence before entering any town or city to prevent myself from the enforcers?

Or you could turn magic license off.  Or you can evade the enforcers, which is a bit harder now that guards can enforce too. I just accept the collar the pick it off as soon as I leave the town, then put it back on when I return, especially if I like the collar. But they will often give me a new collar anyway.  Even if you don't want to cast magic, the magic license is sorta a priority to sell all the magic loot.

8 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

What does it do?

What's the folder it would need to go to?

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'd guess its a plugin file for sl triggers so they can steal your compass on rape events or something. 

Yup that is exactly what it is. 

From the SE download page

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.54018327384e91582a2c2c1fa2c040fd.png

Instructions on how to add json files for sl Triggers is on the sl Triggers page. 

Well I encountered a problem with heels for the first time. I am on SE.

Heels do not get recognized by Survival or YPS. I don't get the message "Equipped High Heels" Meaning I can't train my feet. Since it happens both for YPS & Survival I thought someone might know something.

I did a check for keywords. My heels have those keywords "ClothingFeet - VendorItemClothing - SLA_KillerHeels" I'm using NIO from Racemenu not the hdtheel mod.

Here is what survival says.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.1900e7ace1cf9c683c07e6a5e953153d.png

This is the first time happening since I started on SE and my load order is pretty much the same as it was like 3 months ago when I stopped playing for a while. Uh... Skyrim is a MF sometimes. Help me plox ?

Aight... I'm an effing moron. So it seems I didn't install YPS right.... It gives an error when I try to install it from MO2. So if you get an error install it manually and pick the base folder as "Data" and install. This fixed my problem. So if anyone has the same problem you didn't fuck up as much as you thought. So install manually and make the 00baserequired the data folder then install whatever on top. And there was no prob with SLS to begin with. Sorry for the long post!

Edited by Sorrow_421
Solved my problem.

For some reason I can't break down normal armor into bikini, even though I have it enabled. I see a single set of options for iron armor (which I have), but it's greyed out and says I don't have the materials. On the material list, it doesn't really say anything. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Edited by dogflail

hello, I just have a question, my character got addicted to cum, the day dreaming voices in her head kicked in (which scared the shit out of me because I wasn't expecting that lol), is there a way to beg for cock in sls or do I have to use a mod for that? if I need a mod does anyone know a mod that let my character beg for blow jobs without her being a slave ?