8 hours ago, Breachyboi said:

What do I need to put in for the Keyword to make the bikini armor part of the mod on SSEedit? 

You have to add the keyword _SLS_BikiniArmor to the ARMO records.

Don't forget to load the armor esps after SLS so you can add it as master.

This only affect Bikini Curse and XP.

If you want SLS to handle the distribution of Bikini Armor in the MCM you need to edit the JSON file.

8 hours ago, Numa_Cway said:

You have to add the keyword _SLS_BikiniArmor to the ARMO records.

Don't forget to load the armor esps after SLS so you can add it as master.

This only affect Bikini Curse and XP.

If you want SLS to handle the distribution of Bikini Armor in the MCM you need to edit the JSON file.

Thanks, I am not too good with modding so it takes me a bit to understand. Will I need a code to put in after _SLS_BikiniArmor?

I am having a problem with the enforcers repeating two sentences over and over again. I already read that this is to stall time until everything is checked, but after it took already quite some time now it does not seem to end the dialogue any more. I tested for around 5 minutes or maybe more and then gave up. Can I fix this somehow or deactivate the gate checks?

So small bug.I arrived at Whiterun gates after curfew.  Guard hailed me outside.  I went inside.  Screen started to load, then started to load again and I was at the Inn because I don't have a curfew license yet. 

But it skipped the toll.  I went directly to the inn and paid no toll and was not inspected an all of my armor wasn't confiscated. 

40 minutes ago, jondoes505 said:

hi ive been playing this recently and i noticed the guards kept putting me in a collar asking me to submit for inspection and then taking all my armor, is there a way to turn this off?

thanks

Sounds like you turned on the license requirements and do not have the licenses.

Check the license tabs in the MCM and turn them off.

I should probably drop this here as well.

I made a conversion for the most recent SLS Beta that can be found here:

There is also a test conversion that is an attempt at a "proper" SE conversion hopefully without destroying the SLS scripts in the process. Only use that version if you want to test if it works, please don't use it to upgrade on an already running save.

I'm currently using the beta version (0.662) of SLS and I'm having issues with the Ahegao facial expressions as well as the daydreaming face. The tongue mesh is applied, but my character's mouth doesn't open and her face doesn't otherwise change. 

I also use Baka's Fill Her Up which does a similar facial expression when deflating, and Expressive Facegen Morphs. Could either of those be causing a conflict?

6 hours ago, NymphoElf said:

I'm currently using the beta version (0.662) of SLS and I'm having issues with the Ahegao facial expressions as well as the daydreaming face. The tongue mesh is applied, but my character's mouth doesn't open and her face doesn't otherwise change. 

I also use Baka's Fill Her Up which does a similar facial expression when deflating, and Expressive Facegen Morphs. Could either of those be causing a conflict?

I ended up turning that feature off, there's too many things which mess with that and no framework to aid in compatability.

Edited the tongues for .662 beta. Just tilted them a bit and fit them better to my character's mouth. May or may not be an improvement for you. Feel free to try them out. I honestly can't remember if I raised them or lowered them, but the old tongues file which was sufficient in older versions seemed to stop working for me. In any case, I thought they looked better tilted down a bit.

Data.7z

On 8/25/2021 at 1:47 AM, tantuu said:

Edited the tongues for .662 beta. Just tilted them a bit and fit them better to my character's mouth. May or may not be an improvement for you. Feel free to try them out. I honestly can't remember if I raised them or lowered them, but the old tongues file which was sufficient in older versions seemed to stop working for me. In any case, I thought they looked better tilted down a bit.

Data.7z

I'll keep this in mind but I have a feeling that using this might not matter in my situation. My character's mouth literally remains closed, and the only thing that changes about her face is suddenly getting a tongue mesh on her chin (which would have been in the right spot if her mouth was open).

I sometimes get the opposite problem with Baka's Fill Her Up - When the deflation animation plays, her mouth opens but then never closes despite the animation being over.

It's probably a conflict/bug with that mod.

On 8/6/2021 at 7:05 AM, Corsayr said:

What version of Sun's remastered are you using? The converted ESP requires 6.1 

About SunJeong's TAWOBA ,it's esp has 4 versions : original crafting books /original  crafting books + HeelsSound / HD crafting books /HD crafting books + HeelsSound.

I want to know which version of ESP you provide on the page.

My English is not good. I hope you can understand what I mean

A question (0.662 beta) - action wheel has options for collect cum/ pour cum, as well as drain.

Drain works just fine, triggering corresponding FHU2 event. Two other options however dont seem to trigger.

Pour option gets a submenu with a singular option "Back", while collecting has 3 options, all of wich are inactive. This mod is massive in scope, and alot of its features are dependant on other mod interfaces, like crawling requiring amputator etc.

Is there a specific state required to make those available, or soft dependancy providing aforementioned features?

Or is it supposed to work out of the box, and something is messing with it on my end?

6 hours ago, nilead said:

A question (0.662 beta) - action wheel has options for collect cum/ pour cum, as well as drain.

Drain works just fine, triggering corresponding FHU2 event. Two other options however dont seem to trigger.

Pour option gets a submenu with a singular option "Back", while collecting has 3 options, all of wich are inactive. This mod is massive in scope, and alot of its features are dependant on other mod interfaces, like crawling requiring amputator etc.

Is there a specific state required to make those available, or soft dependancy providing aforementioned features?

Or is it supposed to work out of the box, and something is messing with it on my end?

I think SLACS is not recognized by this mod. Try it without it. I did it yesterday and it works.

I cant figure it out for the life of me but i cannot set hotkeys from this mod only. I am trying to set a hotkey to the all in one menu and every time i set it, it reverts right back to ESC. everything else seems to work fine though. Has anyone had this problem before and found a solution? or does anyone have any ideas as to what might help? 

thanks in advance

Edited by ryano3828
29 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

my .netscript crash log and it points to the Toll Collector being the main issue

Toll Collector or Enforcer? There was a longstanding problem on SE with CTDs occurring in conjunction with Enforcers.

@Monoman1 made a change to address that issue. The change is available in SLS beta 0.672 and it fixed the problem in my game.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Toll Collector or Enforcer? There was a longstanding problem on SE with CTDs occurring in conjunction with Enforcers.

@Monoman1 made a change to address that issue. The change is available in SLS beta 0.672 and it fixed the problem in my game.

my crash log said toll collector, it happens relatively early in my game when I do test runs and I don't have any enforcers nearby. Specifically,
I crash in Riften whenever I enter the Riften World Cell, so when I leave the Bee and Barb for example, I crash. And the log says the Toll Collector over by the docks is crashing my game. It's very specific and very wierd.

So like in a new game my character is having a kennel rape event occurring outside of sleep. So it goes like this: my characters first time to the kennel, stays there until curfew is over, goes up the stairs to talk to kennel master, while in that area and awake (no sleep or wait triggered) my character will have the standard wake-up +rape scene. Sometimes it will ctd during waking up. This also will interrupt dialog. Any thoughts? Tysm! ?