image.thumb.png.2fc913deba05fba752b49b8e1978a6f3.png

Running around in Devious Heels because I can't find any heeled light armor.  Any good mods with High heels that aren't silly with the stats?  I'd honestly be happy if the bikini armored boots were heeled, but apparently they are not.  I've considered turning off the heel curse, but leaving it on for now.  Thank you.

5 minutes ago, delgathar said:

image.thumb.png.2fc913deba05fba752b49b8e1978a6f3.png

Running around in Devious Heels because I can't find any heeled light armor.  Any good mods with High heels that aren't silly with the stats?  I'd honestly be happy if the bikini armored boots were heeled, but apparently they are not.  I've considered turning off the heel curse, but leaving it on for now.  Thank you.

I use this

It converts vanilla boots and shoes to high heels 

Hi @Corsayr

Nomkaz is looking to do a conversion of STA beta. Have you already converted some of the supporting beta mods for SLS? (They're further down the beta page). Just a heads up that if you're going to convert IF tweak that the version on page 24 of the wartimes thread is newer than the one on the SLS beta page. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hi @Corsayr

Nomkaz is looking to do a conversion of STA beta. Have you already converted some of the supporting beta mods for SLS? (They're further down the beta page). Just a heads up that if you're going to convert IF tweak that the version on page 24 of the wartimes thread is newer than the one on the SLS beta page. 

There is an STA beta?

Edit: I am using 4.4 atm

Edited by Corsayr
1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Hopefully we can get some of my Sexlab SE Survivalist to also test ?

o7 :D 

edit: should mention that i was using a diy SSE conversion of STA v4.7 beta for the past 2 months.

edit²: that reminded me: i also removed the dummy NPC _STA_PlayerDuplicate from the esp, as i had issues with ingame NPCs attacking the dummy NPC.
IIRC it was only during **some**  SexLab scenes (i wanna say the problem was with NPCs from the bandit faction specifically, such as the bandits from devious carriages or a quest form confabulation with bandits located near riverwood)

edit³: just checked with sseEdit:
my old v4.5 STA install had the _STA_PlayerDuplicate deleted from it's .esp,
the v4.7 SSE install i was using for the past two months had said NPC actor _not_ deleted.
Maybe i just haven't had a lot of "engagements" with bandits in the past 2 months ?‍♂️.
Also should mention that @Nymra originally came up with said workaround of deleting the playerDuplicate as a fix for the bug of bystanding NPCs engaging the invisible _STA_PlayerDuplicate NPC.

Edited by yeahhowaboutnooo
28 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

o7 :D 

edit: should mention that i was using a diy SSE conversion of STA v4.7 beta for the past 2 months.

edit²: that reminded me: i also removed the dummy NPC _STA_PlayerDuplicate from the esp, as i had issues with ingame NPCs attacking the dummy NPC.
IIRC it was only during **some**  SexLab scenes (i wanna say the problem was with NPCs from the bandit faction specifically, such as the bandits from devious carriages or a quest form confabulation with bandits located near riverwood)

edit³: just checked with sseEdit:
my old v4.5 STA install had the _STA_PlayerDuplicate deleted from it's .esp,
the v4.7 SSE install i was using for the past two months had said NPC actor _not_ deleted.
Maybe i just haven't had a lot of "engagements" with bandits in the past 2 months ?‍♂️.
Also should mention that @Nymra originally came up with said workaround of deleting the playerDuplicate as a fix for the bug of bystanding NPCs engaging the invisible _STA_PlayerDuplicate NPC.

only some NPC attack the Dummy.
Skyrim More Rieklings do, some Bandits also, I could never really track the whole thing down. I guess the Dummy is missing some factions. Or it should get its own calm spell/cloak.

I wanted to modify Spank That ass for my own convenience anyway and will try to get this going, giving the dummy basically all possible factions. 
I also wanted to add some checks to allow exclusion of the Follower for spanking. 

14 hours ago, blankusernn said:

So, whenever I go near the toll collectors at the exit of towns, they spam me with like 10 "let me check your licenses" messages rather than just one. Is that just the way it rolls? or did I mess something up?

I had this problem too.  The answer was to stop clicking and just wait it out.  I did and the problem pretty much went away.

Ok, Since Cumpulsions is just for Horses now, some ideas.

Dog - Desire to wear Bitch suit

Desire to Crawl

Desire to wear doggie bone gag

Desire to wear Paws - bondage mittens

Cow - Desire to use milk machine - If MME

hrm, that's all for now.

6 hours ago, sasquach18 said:

I've got a slight problem I was hoping somebody knows how to fix.

The guys added from the mod, toll collectors, enforcers etc are all naked, with no hands or feet and half of them seem to be missing their SOS junk.

Any idea what is going on?

Sounds like a mod conflict.  Most probably based on install order not load order.  There may be some conflicts in the esp too worth a look in xedit, but this looks like missing meshes.

Devious devices applied through the mod are not working for me. Devious devices applied through Devious Lore and Laura's bondage shop work fine. To be more specific I evaded paying my toll for a while and got caught. When they apply the arm binder or bindings, my arms are still free and I can throw punches like normal. I've been rearranging my load order with no avail but I haven't rebuilt my merged patch. Any thoughts?

Great mod and everything has worked perfectly up until now.

EDIT: More testing and it appears this has nothing to do with SLS

Edited by TacoBellSux
updated information
8 hours ago, TacoBellSux said:

Devious devices applied through the mod are not working for me. Devious devices applied through Devious Lore and Laura's bondage shop work fine. To be more specific I evaded paying my toll for a while and got caught. When they apply the arm binder or bindings, my arms are still free and I can throw punches like normal. I've been rearranging my load order with no avail but I haven't rebuilt my merged patch. Any thoughts?

Great mod and everything has worked perfectly up until now.

This is a problem with DD in general.  They tend to bug out if placed over other items without removing them first, whether done by a player or a mod.  Accidently click those boots when wearing Devious boots, and the Devious boots may bug out.

@Corsayr I installed your converted STA beta from a few posts up and inside vortex it still gives the error that this file was created for the original version of skyrim and may be incompatible. Is this anything I should worry about or will it work fine even with the error? Just abit confused, sorry.

55 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

@Corsayr I installed your converted STA beta from a few posts up and inside vortex it still gives the error that this file was created for the original version of skyrim and may be incompatible. Is this anything I should worry about or will it work fine even with the error? Just abit confused, sorry.

I think it is just because Corsayr forgot to change the file meta.  It had mod ID 2020 Skyrim 4.7 and pointed to the STA LE page under custom url. 

3 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I didn't update the form. It doesn't really impact anything as the only change in the two forms is a running water field and SE just reads old forms as that field being blank (which it is, because there is no data in it) ?. I only update Survival because it needs to be merged and bashed and Wrye Bash won't even look at it if it is the old form. 

Edited by Corsayr
1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

I didn't update the form. It doesn't really impact anything as the only change in the two forms is a running water field and SE just reads old forms as that field being blank (which it is, because there is no data in it) ?. I only update Survival because it needs to be merged and bashed and Wrye Bash won't even look at it if it is the old form. 

@Corsayr So when I make my bash patch and merged patch it won't include this file? How will that affect the bashed and merged patches? I have several files that give that same error, and have been using both a bashed patch and a merged patch, and honestly can not tell any difference in the stability of my game whether I use a bash patch, a merged patch, or both, or not use them at all, to be completely honest. So I am wondering if I'm not seeing any benefit of having a bash/merged patch is because of these files not being included when making the patches? The longest I've went without a CTD while actually playing was roughly 10hrs straight, (left game running when using the bathroom). The longest runtime I've gotten ever was 19hrs and that was during a mod test with no interaction from me, having the character just at an idle in Whiterun. So even tho the mods work within the game without having the correct form as to not toss out an error, will having enough of them in my load order cause making a bash or merged patch useless and not improve or help anything at all? The biggest mods that come to mind that give this error is Amputator, Devious Devices, Deviously Cursed Loot, Sanguine Debauchery, SL Defeat, Simple Slavery++, Submissive Lola Resubmission, ParadiseHalls Home Sweet Home. I do have a few others besides these, but these are the biggest and most popular ones I have that give the same error as the STA conversion. So at this point is there any reason to make a bash or merged patch at all with having so many mods not being included in the patch? Or will making a bash or merged patch without these mods included actually make things worse and more unstable? I mean the game runs, and I'd say 90% of the time I can play for upwards of 8-10 hrs straight in a session without having any CTDs, and then there are days that I launch the game and 30 minutes later I crash, even more rare are the days when I click to launch skse via vortex that the screen goes black to load the game and starts the process then 5 seconds later it crashes... those however are rare but once and while do happen. I also have noticed that for any game session lasting longer than about an hour my papyrus log file grows bigger than 1gb in size, and the biggest I've seen it get was aprox. 7.8gb after an 8 hour session. I have an app that can open a file as big as 2gb so I can look at it, but anything above that is useless, I have no way to view it. In the big ones I've looked at I've seen a shitload of stack dumps for the same function on the same line for osex trying to call a function that doesn't exsist. Which the only reason I have OSex and all the crap associated with it, is because I have one mod that part of it's functionality requires having OStim installed, and all it's flippin' requirements, otherwise I wouldn't have it at all. Anyway back to the question, of will all of the mods I have that cause the error in vortex make it so that creating a bash/merge patch isn't worth it or possible will make things worse if I try to create a bash/merge patch???

Edited by Martok73