On 6/15/2021 at 12:59 AM, Monoman1 said:

Availability of animations. Or creatures (3p/4p)

I don't know why it'd be different for different horses unless they use different voices for some reason. 

Any idea how I could check if this is the case? I do have Sexlab Extra Voices, but I don't see how that would affect horses (and other creatures), also I think it was the same before I installed that.

On 6/15/2021 at 9:40 PM, norkin90 said:

Does anyone have a problem with female bandits npc appearing dead all of a sudden in dungeons/forts/towers?

Possibly inequality's health debuff. But the 'health cushion' should stop that from happening. 

16 minutes ago, Ar4chnid said:

Any idea how I could check if this is the case? I do have Sexlab Extra Voices, but I don't see how that would affect horses (and other creatures), also I think it was the same before I installed that.

I suppose things to check would be

1. Voice. Debug -> Get actor voice. Should be vanilla crHorseVoice or something like that. 

2. Race, Check using mfg console. Should probably be the vanilla horse race. 

3. Anims. Check anims using Debug -> Get animations by tags. Use blank tags by deleting all the text and tab out. Currently only gets 2p animations. I've improved that next version. 

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I suppose things to check would be

1. Voice. Debug -> Get actor voice. Should be vanilla crHorseVoice or something like that. 

2. Race, Check using mfg console. Should probably be the vanilla horse race. 

3. Anims. Check anims using Debug -> Get animations by tags. Use blank tags by deleting all the text and tab out. Currently only gets 2p animations. I've improved that next version. 

Now I'm confused, which debug? Just the SexLab spell?

and I don't have MFG console, I didn't know it was a thing for SSE

Hi.  So it's a bit unimmersive when the Jarl gives me a suit of armor and immediately a guard rushes over and takes it away.  I understand the armor he gives is just a random loot drop so it's hard to script an override, but maybe he could instead give a temp license or maybe gives a unique armor that the guards can ignore?  I'd almost like the Jarl to give some other reward, like gold or a slooty outfit or something that won't be taken away immediately.  Not a huge deal, but after it happens repeatedly, it does get a little annoying.

ok so. I'm in a new game again, after stripping out a lot of scripted mods to reduce any script bloat. A guard in Riverwood sent me straight to Whiterun and stripped my character of everything and give the cursed collar.  On my way out of Whiterun the toll collector stopped me and gave the intro "Show me your papers, "what papers" " speel then gave me a new cursed collar, replacing the old one.  For a short time, it was down at my character's feet then dissapeared.  Nothing was actually removed other than the collar which was replaced with a new one.

All my character is wearing is a gold cursed collar.  There are three rope binds in her inventory they were not taken.  She is using pubic hairs but they all have the SexlabNoStrip keyword.

I'm thinking maybe this guy runs through his intro adding the collar and saying he is taking stuff even if  the player is already wearing a cursed collar.  I'll also add that I have not taken this cursed collar off and put it back on either. 

hopefully this helps.

8 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

Now I'm confused, which debug? Just the SexLab spell?

and I don't have MFG console, I didn't know it was a thing for SSE

Wheel -> misc -> debug

There's no mfg console for SE?

I guess you can just get the creatures id and look up its race in tesedit then. 

2 hours ago, delgathar said:

ok so. I'm in a new game again, after stripping out a lot of scripted mods to reduce any script bloat. A guard in Riverwood sent me straight to Whiterun and stripped my character of everything and give the cursed collar.  On my way out of Whiterun the toll collector stopped me and gave the intro "Show me your papers, "what papers" " speel then gave me a new cursed collar, replacing the old one.  For a short time, it was down at my character's feet then dissapeared.  Nothing was actually removed other than the collar which was replaced with a new one.

All my character is wearing is a gold cursed collar.  There are three rope binds in her inventory they were not taken.  She is using pubic hairs but they all have the SexlabNoStrip keyword.

I'm thinking maybe this guy runs through his intro adding the collar and saying he is taking stuff even if  the player is already wearing a cursed collar.  I'll also add that I have not taken this cursed collar off and put it back on either. 

hopefully this helps.

Its the licence intro. Happens once per playthough. Dont see how its a problem tbh. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Its the licence intro. Happens once per playthough. Dont see how its a problem tbh. 

Ok, cool.  Just making sure it was a planned behavior.  The only way it was a problem is that I already had a collar I liked and the collar was removed and an ugly one replaced it.   The text read as if things were actually being removed, but nothing was so I wasn't sure if a condition was broken or if it was a run-once kind of deal.  I did reload several times trying to isolate what was causing it.

Is there a way to disable the sleep deprivation notification before sleep starts? There's certain behaviors that once I knew what to do I stopped reading the notification.

Also. There are occasions when it doesn't show when sleep starts but tries to show when sleep ends and that is a guaranteed crash / PC freeze requiring a CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to the shutdown./logout screen.

Edited by jbezorg
13 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Is there a way to disable the sleep deprivation notification before sleep starts? There's certain behaviors that once I knew what to do I stopped reading the notification.

Also. There are occasions when it doesn't show when sleep starts but tries to show when sleep ends and that is a guaranteed crash / PC freeze requiring a CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to the shutdown./logout screen.

Not that I know of, but now that you mention it, it would be kind of a nice feature to be able to turn that off. 

I mean do you REALLY know how bad a night sleep you are going to get is before you... try sleeping? 

@Monoman1 possible immersion feature? Whaddya think? ?

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Is there a way to disable the sleep deprivation notification before sleep starts? There's certain behaviors that once I knew what to do I stopped reading the notification

Removing the notification itself isn't a big deal. But it is still useful in that it signals the end of the information collection needed to generate a calculation. Timing wise I can't guarantee accurate results until the collection is done. And it can take noticeable time to collect. For example if you were to begin sleeping before the end of the script then its likely the time of day has changed. 

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Also. There are occasions when it doesn't show when sleep starts but tries to show when sleep ends and that is a guaranteed crash / PC freeze requiring a CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to the shutdown./logout screen

Shouldn't be possible. I think you're just not waiting long enough for the popup. It can take some time. + add script lag from other running scripts in top. 

In _SLS_Needs. This doesn't seem to do much..

Event OnControlDown(string control)
	DoSleepDeprivMessage = true
	Utility.WaitMenuMode(1.0)
	DoSleepDeprivMessage = false
EndEvent

Still can't compile scripts in SSE CK to test. All script sources are expected to be in "Data\Source\Scripts" and not under "Data\Scripts\Source". Changing "sScriptSourceFolder" to "Data\Scripts\Source\" ( or ".\Data\Scripts\Source\" or "Scripts\Source\" )  under "[Papyrus]" in "CreationKitPrefs.ini" doesn't help. Moving all the PSC files is a PITA.

43 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Shouldn't be possible. I think you're just not waiting long enough for the popup. It can take some time. + add script lag from other running scripts in top. 

It's happening. Some mod is causing some weird stuff. After a while playing when saving the game there's something that seems to be spamming a keypress every second. Like someone hitting the escape key every second.

New games seem fine but as it progresses it gets near unplayable after 10-15 levels. Makes finding the problem mod by elimination a long process.

33 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

_SLS_Needs. This doesn't seem to do much

Sleep and wait menu events are bundled into the same event stupidly. So I need a way to determine if you're sleeping or waiting. This is the way *manalorian voice*

9 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

It's happening. Some mod is causing some weird stuff. After a while playing when saving the game there's something that seems to be spamming a keypress every second. Like someone hitting the escape key every second.

New games seem fine but as it progresses it gets near unplayable after 10-15 levels. Makes finding the problem mod by elimination a long process.

Possibly: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158818-modder-psa-re-registerforkey/

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Removing the notification itself isn't a big deal. But it is still useful in that it signals the end of the information collection needed to generate a calculation. Timing wise I can't guarantee accurate results until the collection is done. And it can take noticeable time to collect. For example if you were to begin sleeping before the end of the script then its likely the time of day has changed. 

What I always wonder is if it counts the clothing removal that automatically happens before sleep.  Go to Bed and I believe DCL both have Sleep naked options.   But I always see the unequip after the window pops up.

18 minutes ago, delgathar said:

What I always wonder is if it counts the clothing removal that automatically happens before sleep.  Go to Bed and I believe DCL both have Sleep naked options.   But I always see the unequip after the window pops up.

IME these options unequip clothes AFTER you've finished sleeping. So having SLS capture that is kind of.... impossible. 

IMO It's not a big job to undress. Use the wheel outfit menu. 

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But it would be possible to have a setting to obfuscate the information about sleep? Like instead of giving detailed numbers so you can precisely calculate the amount of extra sleep needed it could just say, 

Feels okay

Snug as a bug in a rug

god I wish I was at home in my own bed

no way I am getting any sleep tonight

or something less numbery and more immersive... ?

I have a question about the kennel. 

There are now chests at the entrance, and the kennel guard tells me about how I could stash my stuff in them and get free licences as long as I stay there every night. 

Sure, whatever, but as soon as he's done explaining nothing happens, the chests stay closed, I have no new dialogue option, and nothing happens after a week of staying there every night.

how does it work? What did I miss?

Also I'm using the dungeon & deviousness wabbajack pack so maybe it's from another mod in the list, I don't know.

27 minutes ago, boomybo said:

I have a question about the kennel. 

There are now chests at the entrance, and the kennel guard tells me about how I could stash my stuff in them and get free licences as long as I stay there every night. 

Sure, whatever, but as soon as he's done explaining nothing happens, the chests stay closed, I have no new dialogue option, and nothing happens after a week of staying there every night.

how does it work? What did I miss?

Also I'm using the dungeon & deviousness wabbajack pack so maybe it's from another mod in the list, I don't know.

What version is that Wabbajack using for SLS?

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sleep and wait menu events are bundled into the same event stupidly. So I need a way to determine if you're sleeping or waiting. This is the way *manalorian voice*

Possibly: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158818-modder-psa-re-registerforkey/

I'll hunt through scripts more, If, for example, the player is at a level where a trainer can't train then trying to get the next level of training results in a Draugr voice.

2 hours ago, mrjsassin said:

Is there a way to turn off the mod? I don't want my paragon character who saved the world 3 times to be treated like dumb whore all of a sudden.

Most features can be turned off, but there is a lot of built in sexism that is really just not something that can be shut off. 

This is probably not the mod for you, what features where you looking for when you installed it?

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Most features can be turned off, but there is a lot of built in sexism that is really just not something that can be shut off. 

This is probably not the mod for you, what features where you looking for when you installed it?

I like all of it, I def am gonna use it for some of my other characters. I just know some mods like Defeat can be disabled in the game and thought Survival would have a similar feature. Guess I'll just have to disable the plugin whenever I go on my main lol. 

Edited by mrjsassin