45 minutes ago, smannfrau said:

I have a small issue with the Bikini Armor. Most work fine, but some tops make my bottoms invisible.
I have attached an example.

The top in the screenshot is the Steel Breast Plate.

The bottom is the Hide Short Pants 2.

20210612223407_1.jpg

20210612223419_1.jpg

Just hides them? Or physically unequips them?

If it just hides, then it is Devious Devices device hider feature. You turn that off in the DD MCM menu

The mod seems to be working completely fine, though I'm not getting any dialogue returned when I go through survival events (If I talk to someone I get the input options for my character, but I get nothing in return from who I'm talking to). I don't think it's the mod itself since I updated it and still have the same issue, but does anyone have an idea of what I could be missing here?

Is there a way to make SLS recognize the armor from DCL as armor?

See example picture (I am pretty sure this item is added by DCL).

This to me seems like an item that should be considered armor, but no licenses check for it.

(Also, unrelated, apparently you need a magic license to sell restraints? Is it because they are considered enchanted?) 

image.png.363de7b5fdbb27bd4fc6c1419ded1a7f.png

image.png.6d829f5ec7db6b8fadc6ee4a9dd32ac4.png

12 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Just hides them? Or physically unequips them?

If it just hides, then it is Devious Devices device hider feature. You turn that off in the DD MCM menu

It just hides them.

Disabling the Device Hider did fix it.

Thank you very much.

This mod is beautiful and I can't play without it. But I'm having a problem. Everything works great! Which is unfortunate for my elf. BUT
Everytime I get about 1 hour into the game, When I enter an inn and rest, upon leaving the inn, after about 2 seconds it crashes to desktop and I'm not sure how to go about fixing this

6 hours ago, fatmancupcake said:

This mod is beautiful and I can't play without it. But I'm having a problem. Everything works great! Which is unfortunate for my elf. BUT
Everytime I get about 1 hour into the game, When I enter an inn and rest, upon leaving the inn, after about 2 seconds it crashes to desktop and I'm not sure how to go about fixing this

Sounds suspiciously like the Enforcer bug. 

Place this in the Sexlab Survival SE\scripts folder and overwrite the file that is there. 

_SLS_LicTownCheck.pex

8 hours ago, tekkkie said:

Is there a way to make SLS recognize the armor from DCL as armor?

See example picture (I am pretty sure this item is added by DCL).

This to me seems like an item that should be considered armor, but no licenses check for it.

(Also, unrelated, apparently you need a magic license to sell restraints? Is it because they are considered enchanted?) 

image.png.363de7b5fdbb27bd4fc6c1419ded1a7f.png

image.png.6d829f5ec7db6b8fadc6ee4a9dd32ac4.png

I think the problem is that DCL puts the sexlabnostrip keyword on those outfits and SLS has been told to ignore items with that keyword because they are usually devices.

if that is the case, then you could go into xEdit in the DCL plugin and remove that keyword, but you would have to add the _sls_bikiniarmor keyword for it to not trigger the bikini curse (which would also mean you would need to make SLS a master for DLC) 

28 minutes ago, PantsBandit said:

I dont know if anyone's had this problem, but every time I sleep in the kennel past the first visit with the keeper, it causes my game to crash

actually now I always crash and I didn't even change anything in the load order. 

Has a conflict with Radiant Prostitution where your sex experience messages will spawn non stop and lag out the game. Removing SS fixed the conflict, but made my skin purple from missing tattoo data, and locked me out of my house (I had not resolve my home eviction). Overall, this mod is currently unsafe to use for a long playthrough.

Edited by s709

@Corsayr  Question concerning the SLS Adventure patch you wrote. I've set it up so that I need to wear a collar if I don't have a freedome license. So far so good, it works with the standard SLS collars and I think every DD collar. But I don't know about other collars. What is needed so that the script sees an item as a collar?

2 hours ago, Silvain said:

@Corsayr  Question concerning the SLS Adventure patch you wrote. I've set it up so that I need to wear a collar if I don't have a freedome license. So far so good, it works with the standard SLS collars and I think every DD collar. But I don't know about other collars. What is needed so that the script sees an item as a collar?

That is really more of a question for the SL Adventure people, but since Tuetonic is on extended leave I will take a swing at it. 

Looking at the script it appears to be looking the ZAD_DeviousCollar keyword 

43 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

That is really more of a question for the SL Adventure people, but since Tuetonic is on extended leave I will take a swing at it. 

Looking at the script it appears to be looking the ZAD_DeviousCollar keyword 

Alright, thank you for taking a look at it.

On another note, is someone using the newest beta version of survival and has problems with some of the random outcomes for pickpocketing?

I.e. pickpocketing fails -> get caught -> random event happens

if the event was sex or stealing it works fine but equipping devious devices fails. The dialogue plays but nothing happens.

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

Alright, thank you for taking a look at it.

On another note, is someone using the newest beta version of survival and has problems with some of the random outcomes for pickpocketing?

I.e. pickpocketing fails -> get caught -> random event happens

if the event was sex or stealing it works fine but equipping devious devices fails. The dialogue plays but nothing happens.

I don't ever have a char that does pickpocketing (it is kind of not my normal archtype for Skyrim), sorry.

Maybe someone else can chime in or @Monoman1 can look into your issue? 

42 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I don't ever have a char that does pickpocketing (it is kind of not my normal archtype for Skyrim), sorry.

Maybe someone else can chime in or @Monoman1 can look into your issue? 

It's also my first time trying to play with it, so I never really tested that feature. I first wanted to check if it was a SE issue before I bother Monoman again.

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

It's also my first time trying to play with it, so I never really tested that feature. I first wanted to check if it was a SE issue before I bother Monoman again.

No i thinks its a bug. It was working but someone wanted to be able to disable it. Think I disabled it permanently in the process. Progress....

7 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

Question, what exactly decides what "fondle" options are available, i.e mouth/pussy/ass/warmup? I occasionally get a horse that I can only keep warming up, even at 99 arousal.

Availability of animations. Or creatures (3p/4p)

I don't know why it'd be different for different horses unless they use different voices for some reason. 

Edited by Monoman1
4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

No i thinks its a bug. It was working but someone wanted to be able to disable it. Think I disabled it permanently in the process. Progress....

Ah alright, thanks for clearing that up. I don't reaaally complain... Makes life with SLS and Wartimes a lot easier. ^^'

7 hours ago, Elgate said:

I was wondering if there is a patch for Sexlab's devious follower armor deals. I have to wear whore armor, but they don't count as bikini armors.

No patch that I am aware of but you do have several options

first and most permanent it so add the _sls_bikiniarmor keyword to the DF whore armor in the esp. 

The second would be to use the exclude armor function in the SLS MCM menu should be in the license 1 tab... if I recall correctly (let me know if you need help using that)

third would be if you have SLAX you could add the bikini or slutty keywords in SLAX