On 10/27/2020 at 7:24 AM, MasterDev said:

This is pretty reasonable. The runtime keyword feature requires some unsafe memory options (re-allocating an array). This is not a thread-safe behavior, and so if multiple calls are made to the function simultaneously, it could cause some problems. I made this section 'critical', which should fix the thread safety issue, but I just read the code and probably found the bug, so thanks for reporting this.

When you entered the AddKeywordToForm function, it would set a lock. If the keyword wasn't on the form you were adding it to, there should be no problem. However, if the keyword was on the form you added it to already, the function would return without unlocking the code. When you try to call that AddKeywordToForm function again, the lock is set, so it can never enter the function again, instead hanging indefinitely.

I've attached both versions of the dll. Let me know if this fixes it!

sla_util_SKSE2.0.17.7z 81.67 kB · 82 downloads sla_util_SKSE2.0.16.7z 81.65 kB · 14 downloads

Where do you place this DLL file? Under the main game folder, or in one of the SKSE folders? I'm having infinite load issues as well, and I thought it was some other mod causing that problem, but I would like to test this out to see if it fixes it.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:49 AM, xxxmrslenderman said:

Where do you place this DLL file? Under the main game folder, or in one of the SKSE folders? I'm having infinite load issues as well, and I thought it was some other mod causing that problem, but I would like to test this out to see if it fixes it.

In the data/skse/plugins directory. just overwrite the old sla_util.dll file

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, fellas!

Quick question - do oufits that have "sexy" or "slooty" keywords increase my character's arousal level?

It just goes up constantly and I'm trying to figure out why...

Upd: In which logs can I see it? I can't find it in the Papyrus.0.log :( 

Upd2: Got it... and yes, apparently they are :( I see this "...because seeing naked Vulwulf Snow-Shod" in the log when he definitely was NOT naked.

20 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

mine doesnt.

i disabled aousal since new game (im lv 50 now) and all my LL mods doing fine. 

nope they are broken. that means you dont understand what they do and how said mods funtion. there is  literally 0 reason to turn off npc as the overal impact is so smalll compared to to other mods of same status.

The updated DLL has been working well for me.  Prior to the fix, new games gave me the infinite loading screen bug, but after your fix I was able to start a new game and play for a few days without problem.  Thanks!

One other request - could you consider an option to limit the maximum days without orgasm?  At least in SE actors tend to have very large values which causes every actor to have 100 arousal initially.  I don't know if the way that SE seeds actor stats has changed; Ashal doesn't publish the source of the DLL.

18 hours ago, throwaway219 said:

The updated DLL has been working well for me.  Prior to the fix, new games gave me the infinite loading screen bug, but after your fix I was able to start a new game and play for a few days without problem.  Thanks!

One other request - could you consider an option to limit the maximum days without orgasm?  At least in SE actors tend to have very large values which causes every actor to have 100 arousal initially.  I don't know if the way that SE seeds actor stats has changed; Ashal doesn't publish the source of the DLL.

Not looking at the source right now, but I don't recall writing any seed functions in the DLL, just some random utility functions like the keyword adder, some random number related stuff, and an arousal calculator. I'm not editing the scripts, but maybe someone else would be willing to check that out if you aren't.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Aklinar said:

It is said that this doesn't support SE edition, is that stilla thing?
Can I download it anyway on a SE or will it totally crash?

It can be used with SE, just do all the normal conversions (I don't recall if or what needs to be converted but you can run it through Cathedral it won't hurt it)

Then after all that is done, delete the DLL file and replace it with MasterDev's SE converted one found here

Okay. I have been using this, without fixes. I was having one of those "still awake, not going to sleep so...mod some at 3:30 am" nights and found this mod. It did not function correctly and I had only read the first page of comments then skipped to the last page. This caused me to miss fixes evident after I have begun to read the comments more closely. I am not through yet but am already frustrated attempting to discern which patches are relevant for the LE version. I wish there was an area containing contributed patches and a bit of information on function and inclusions. If I go find the last patch (hopefully identified as for the LE version or both.) and install that do I need the earlier ones? I am not new to this but my logical process is easy to derail with confusion after a few pages. Do I need to install every patch found? I am going back to read, I thank every one who has provided content or help to those who ask. I have mostly appreciated my interactions in this place and I am not complaining now. I am just a bit flustered. Any clarity on this subject is appreciated. Thank you folks and may you all enjoy a happy new year.

Okay, as I understand it, Tenri's edit 8 is the one that is needed unless you would like to try Guest's fixes with Tenri's added works for LE. Please enlighten me if you feel the need. I think I spend more time playing at modding than I do actually playing the game any more. Thank you for all the contributions to an old game.

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Okay, as I understand it, Tenri's edit 8 is the one that is needed unless you would like to try Guest's fixes with Tenri's added works for LE. Please enlighten me if you feel the need.

I'm using Tenri's 2 Jan. 2020 patch, which is also linked in Tenri's signature.  It nicely solved the problems I was having.  I'm LE and that's the only patch for this that I'm using.

Im on SE and my safe is nearly 1 year old, so not fresh. I switched from sexlab arousal to the bakafactory version and finally this one. With SLAX I ran into some seldom unlimited loading screens, it took me a couple  of  hours saves/profiles of MO to find that SLAX was the culprit. I could reproduce the unlimited loading screen: Load a save, save with any keyword (menue option "current equipment") and the next load will be unlimited. Strangely if you _just_ tick the keyword for "high heels" it takes 2 loads to end in an infinite screen. 

This led me to this forum entry on discussion row 22, the dll from masterdev called "sla_util_SKSE2.0.17.7z" solved the ULS for me. Managed to load a save a dozen of times. Going to play some more  hours and if I run into another problem I will  make a post.

This fix should be at least mentioned on the 1st post btw. Many thanks to masterdev for providing a solution. 

Anyone ever have troubles with mcm menu's disengaging while in the alternate start cell?  I have had repeated instances where SLAX and a few other mcm menus and mods disengaged from the install.  Symptoms include being able to enter the menu, but no actual menu items or menus show on the affected mod menus.  Not all menus are affected.  Dripping when Aroused actually tells you there is an issue on reload, but is initially working at the start.  Problematic instances include Aroused, Survival and a few others I can't think of right now.  It may have something to do with certain Survival menu choices, but that isn't certain, or unique.

I am looking for any info that will help me diagnose the issue.

Seems to be caused by disabling begging in Survival

2 hours ago, sattyre said:

Anyone ever have troubles with mcm menu's disengaging while in the alternate start cell?  I have had repeated instances where SLAX and a few other mcm menus and mods disengaged from the install.  Symptoms include being able to enter the menu, but no actual menu items or menus show on the affected mod menus.  Not all menus are affected.  Dripping when Aroused actually tells you there is an issue on reload, but is initially working at the start.  Problematic instances include Aroused, Survival and a few others I can't think of right now.  It may have something to do with certain Survival menu choices, but that isn't certain, or unique.

Not sure if this applies to what you're experiencing, but sometimes you need to completely exit the MCM menu system for some scripts to continue/finish processing, then re-enter, before the MCM subsections will re-appear.  I've noticed this with several mod's MCM's.  Exit all the way back out to the normal play/display, then re-enter MCM normally.  The menus should work normally after that.  Subsequent changes can re-introduce the issue, so just repeat the exiting/re-entering process to continue.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

Not sure if this applies to what you're experiencing, but sometimes you need to completely exit the MCM menu system for some scripts to continue/finish processing, then re-enter, before the MCM subsections will re-appear.  I've noticed this with several mod's MCM's.  Exit all the way back out to the normal play/display, then re-enter MCM normally.  The menus should work normally after that.  Subsequent changes can re-introduce the issue, so just repeat the exiting/re-entering process to continue.

yup I thought I alluded to that in the question, but that isn't the cause.  I do know that sometimes you have to completely exit the system menu for some stuff to engage properly and then re enter to finish a setup, but that isn't what is going on.  It is actually disengaging other mods.  i am pretty sure it comes from SL Survival if you try to disengage the main begging button.  It seems to want you to exit the system, but if you go back in, that is when it disengages stuff.  I think, that if you don't go back in, it is ok, but not sure of that last part.

On 1/14/2021 at 12:41 PM, sattyre said:

I've seen this happen with Aroused not loading when in the Abandoned Prisonn Cell...and it never loads after. Start a regular game and it loads fine.

Not sure what the hangup is, honestly.

6 hours ago, MonVert said:

I've seen this happen with Aroused not loading when in the Abandoned Prisonn Cell...and it never loads after. Start a regular game and it loads fine.

Not sure what the hangup is, honestly.

Does it mean that it is better to activate ALL mods only after you out of the ASLAL prison cell to avoid funny things?

I saw some LL mods requiring that.

Same thing was happening with FO4 if I recall good.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had it up to here with SLAR. I'm trying test Warm Bodies. So I have Warm Bodies, body replacers, XP32's skeleton, SkyUI, Frostfall and requirements, SexLab and requirements, SexLab Adventures (to start scenes), and SL Aroused Redux. All in all, that amounts to less than 10 MCMs, and after half an hour of waiting, Aroused's MCM is nowhere to be seen... Yet I can start a new game with 50+ MCMs and Aroused shows up fine. It definitely has nothing to do with mod count, so hopefully, this version will work better for me, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 9:27 PM, Lupine00 said:

SexLab Aroused eXtended

View File

SLAX - SexLab Aroused eXtended

What is this?

It is a drop-in replacement for SexLab Aroused (SLA), or SexLab Aroused Redux (SLAR).

This is a work-in progress, but I believe the uploaded version is stable.

(Latest upload is 2019-10-21 - see bottom of page for more details).

In the uploaded version, you get:

• some performance improvements
  • some bug fixes
  • an overhauled MCM
  • you can configure the keywords on armor in game via the MCM
  • SLSO integration is built-in, no need for a patch
  • also works fine without SLSO
  • huge set of built-in factions for sexual preferences and fame
  • extended keywords for clothing

Yes, it really can change the keywords on armor at runtime. No need to edit your ESP to make an armor item into a bikini or set an item to be sexy. You can also flag high-heels.

It also supports the Babo extended keywords, so you can integrate with SexLab Approach Redux and SexLab Horrible Harrassment Expansion, and SexLab Survival.

It also uses StorageUtil tags to indicate outfit type.

SLAX extended keywords/clothing-tags also work in SexLab Disparity, though SLD has no specific bikini support, it respects several others (heels, sexy, slooty, respectable, ragged).

SLSO integration is built-in - SLSO is not required, this is a soft dependency.

Do NOT install the SLSO patch for SLA(R) over this - I believe it claims to be something to do with Animation Appropriate Arousal in the SLSO FOMOD.

If you install the SLA(R) SLSO patch onto SLAX, you will break SLAX completely.

/snip

So you did a great job of NOT using an acronym until after you said the whole thing out at least once but you failed with SLSO.  And doing a search for an acronym is a lesson if frustration as I can almost 100% guarantee that the acronym isn't included in the title. So you get a lot of results of people just using the acronym without what the acronym stands for. I know it is easy to assume people know what XXX means especially if it is a popular mod but not everyone uses the same mods. Also people just starting to use sexlab framework don't have any reference points. 

/rant 

What is SLSO?