9 minutes ago, MonVert said:

That's what "Hacky patchy way" was referring to...and I got really bad script lag when I used it.

That's weird. I have used this since it was posted without problems. I only installed it plus the correct SKSE SLA Util and it worked out of the box.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyho,

Do you think you can try and contact Voodooh about his mod SLAM? It was very promising but it seems abandoned, maybe you can try and implement some of its features eventually? Maybe even the SKSE plugin could come in handy for better performance?

Disclaimer: I am not representing Lupine or anyone else's view in this post, just my own as a lurking mod-user who appreciates dependable mod-makers.

On 7/14/2021 at 11:32 AM, Mister X said:

Heyho,

Do you think you can try and contact Voodooh about his mod SLAM? It was very promising but it seems abandoned, maybe you can try and implement some of its features eventually? Maybe even the SKSE plugin could come in handy for better performance?

Probably not, as SLAM was apparently a pretty rude appropriation of a lot of Lupine's work. The good news is that Lupine's still working on SLAX and has a pretty good track record in supporting their mods, so SLAX may yet become all that you wish. What particular features that SLAM has are you missing in SLAX?

On 3/10/2021 at 12:05 AM, Lupine00 said:

That would be why I know nothing about it... if it's from a Tenri script...

Also, Babo has added more keywords and possibly factions, so I think the Babo ESP is the "latest" and most extensive at the moment.

When we discussed it, it was only keywords, so I'm not sure on that front.

Also, the SL "modular edition" has cut+pasted my code verbatim, and ... cannibalized most of this mod's front page ... without giving any credit, and creating the false impression that the rewrite of the Papyrus code was done by that author. Nice! It adds some things, but I didn't look into what they might be, but in terms of file-by-file compare, I found that "modular" is, in fact, SLAX-identical, but with two script files renamed. How the "modules" hook in, I don't know, but they must be truly modular! As I didn't notice any obvious hooks for them. The C++ does differ, though I believe the author of "modular" expresses rage that they weren't able to simply copy and take credit for that too. That was actually just chance that I didn't have time to factor out the C++ sources and add them to a release that is a rough alpha I put out to get the factions and keywords available to others, and is by no means my idea of a finished mod.

I think SLAX is pretty useable as it is, but the current release is not indicative of my intended endpoint.

You don't even need the Tenri patch if you have a completely working PapyrusUtil, which I do ... somehow.

I really don't care about the copying, the code is there, free to use - and it's built on the work of others in any case - I don't want to block anyone from using it.

But the appropriation, mis-representation, and false credit-taking is a little disgusting.

If you were to believe what's on that mod's page, the author rewrote the entire papyrus for performance, then enhanced it further using C++.

That's actually what I did, and the Papyrus is all my rewrite, complete with my bugs!

They did have to recreate the C++, as far as I can tell, though they didn't recreate all of it.

If that author would update either their page or their code so that it's less of a disingenuous attempt to take credit for the work of others, that would be nice.

I really like the idea of separate arousal reductions between male and female. I know this mod uses fatigue, slam had it set up as arousal enjoyment. Now the feature was never finished so it didn't work right in  the slam version. I think if it works it is an easier feature to understand.  X amount of arousal reduce per enjoyment. Females had a separate factor that was a percentage of that. Ex females could be adjusted to only gain 50% of the arousal reduce males gained per orgasm. 

Slam had a simple naked arosal increase per actor that included creatures. I like that creatures could be counted as naked but it should be a fetish option If its enabled your or other characters would see creatures as naked but not everyone. I know Lupine has put a ton of work into making Factions so I would be interested to see if that could be worked in to arousal factors.

On 9/23/2020 at 4:03 PM, MasterDev said:

This is the version I've made for myself. I've had no problems on my game, but YMMV. SKSE 2.0.17 through 2.0.19 currently. I'll make a version independent version maybe this weekend if I'm feeling up to it.

Credits to Tenri and mushroomcap for their fixes, which I've included, and obviously lupine00 for the mod.

Hi!  Finally got around to trying to track down a weird bug I was seeing and tracked down the bug in slaFrameworkScr.psc.  Line 773 this line shouldn't call GetCurrentGameTime() because the returned value is already the number of days since last orgasm:

Float DaysPassedSinceLastOrgasm = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(who)

This causes the code to go down the adjustment code constantly, randomizing their lastorgasmdate and causing their timerate to change and ultimately lots of randomness with their arousal.  This only happens if you change MinDaysWithoutSex > 0 and I believe 0 is the default.  (Also seems like the variable name is backwards now... it actually means "MAX days without sex before we reset the time", yeah?

On 7/26/2021 at 8:53 AM, safado said:

This is a repackage of SLAX SE with all the working patches as of 25JUL2021.  It also include a modification and includes Bakafactory(aka Factoryclose) 17NOV2020 keywords extended list.

I created this because confused SkyrimSE players will nag the community about SLAX already fixed issues, because the patches are hard to find and spread thru the forum.  Language barrier are also an issue. 

If you use Bakafactory mods you need this version of SLAX SE because the original does not have the Baka keyword extended list that his newest mods need. 

Thanks, and credit to:

redneck2x: I think is the original Aroused Framework mod creator. MIA since 2014

TheDriedFinger: I think is the developer of Sexlab Aroused Redux optimizations.

Lupine00: for SLAX even more optimizations and stability to the framework.

Tenri: for the fixes.

mushroomcap: for the fixes.

MasterDev: for a proper SE SKSE64 conversion.

Bakafactory: for its collection of mods dealing with cloths/armor looks and it consequences.  

To revert to original SLAX SE conversion with fixes by MasterDev you only need to copy over SexLabAroused.esm with unmodified version in “Deprecated Files\SLAXSE + Edit8 TenriFix Original”.

SLAX SE - 2019-10-21(Lupine00) + Edits 8(with Tenri Fixes) + (MasterDev sla_util_SKSE2.0.17) + (BakaFactory 2020 11 17 Keywords update).7z 263.04 kB · 26 downloads

Just to ask for installation, must you remove the previous sexlab aroused ( normal and baka edition) before installation or are they required for the installation for this to work?

8 hours ago, phily101 said:

Just to ask for installation, must you remove the previous sexlab aroused ( normal and baka edition) before installation or are they required for the installation for this to work?

SLAX SE is a full replacement for the others older Sexlab aroused versions including v29 and BAKA’s(V28+keywords).  I tested a midgame replacement and it re-init all settings and returned the mod to default during upgrade.  You only need to setup if defaults are not enough for your game play. First init during replacement takes longer and you must wait a few seconds (depends on mod load) before going to MCM, better wait that all the spamming messages from the mods are gone, then save in a small cell with no NPC, and reload. That make sure other mods find SLAX loaded. 

It also compatible with SLSO. Do not let any other Mod overwrite SLAX SE including SLSO.  SLSO has old version of the scripts. Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE also has old scripts.

After replacement and reload your primary character (PC ) could get it arousal stats reset to 100, because of calls from other mods.  Just use the poppet tool from Sexlab Arousal and lower it to a better value and watch it get updated during sexlab events or by other mods.

Note: make sure it is loaded in the same mod index ID order as the replaced original.  Do not add more mods during replacement. 

Edited by safado
notes
59 minutes ago, safado said:

SLAX SE is a full replacement for the others older Sexlab aroused versions including v29 and BAKA’s(V28+keywords).  I tested a midgame replacement and it re-init all settings and returned the mod to default during upgrade.  You only need to setup if defaults are not enough for your game play. First init during replacement takes longer and you must wait a few seconds (depends on mod load) before going to MCM, better wait that all the spamming messages from the mods are gone, then save in a small cell with no NPC, and reload. That make sure other mods find SLAX loaded. 

It also compatible with SLSO. Do not let any other Mod overwrite SLAX SE including SLSO.  SLSO has old version of the scripts. Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE also has old scripts.

After replacement and reload your primary character (PC ) could get it arousal stats reset to 100, because of calls from other mods.  Just use the poppet tool from Sexlab Arousal and lower it to a better value and watch it get updated during sexlab events or by other mods.

Note: make sure it is loaded in the same mod index ID order as the replaced original.  Do not add more mods during replacement. 

Welp, I goofed this up a bit. The arousal seems to work for NPCs and whatnot still, but the SLAX Statuses for Time and Last Orgasm don't display properly and are "randomized".

Is this fixable? It seems to function properly otherwise, but if this minor annoyance is fixable I would be very appreciative to know how that would be accomplished. (I can't remember the load index of the old SLAX I was using, sadly.)

5 hours ago, safado said:

Oh yeah I got it working but just to ask is there supposed to be an MCM for addictions/feitshes that can be edited?

8 hours ago, safado said:

Just a small note here. BAKA's version has a lot more keywords than SLAX. If you are changing from BAKA's version to SLAX some keywords will stop working because SLAX doesn't recognize those, so they need to be changed to the keywords known by SLAX.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:18 AM, JuliusXX said:

Just a small note here. BAKA's version has a lot more keywords than SLAX. If you are changing from BAKA's version to SLAX some keywords will stop working because SLAX doesn't recognize those, so they need to be changed to the keywords known by SLAX.

Post 663,  Modified SLAX SE with new 55 BakaFactory keywords.  has all the new ones added on 2020-11-17.  Original unmodified SLAX SE has 11. If you are referring to the unmodified SLAX SE then your advice is 100% true.

Sorry if I did not make it clear in the original post. 

Follow this For compatibility patches for TAWOBA Remastered and TEWOBA for a patch adding the BakaFactory keywords and SL Survival _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword to "The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED 6.1".

I added the keywords because is needed for Babodialogue,  Sexlab Approach Redux by BakaFactory, Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion, and hopefully other mods in the future.  Also, BaboDialogue make use of some factions from SLAX.  Check the links for more info.  

Personally, I would have preferred that BakaFactory/FactoryClose used keyword injection (to update.esm) like Frostfall instead of hijacking Sexlab Arousal ESM, but I do not know the limitation of that implementation.  ?

Edit April/04/2022: I replaced unofficial SLAX SE with OSL Aroused - Arousal Reborn. It is faster and currently being actively developed. Yes, it is compatible with SL aroused mods, but if a bug is found the developer will address it.

Edited by safado
2 minutes ago, safado said:

Personally, I would have preferred that BakaFactory/FactoryClose used keyword injection (to update.esm) like Frostfall instead of hijacking Sexlab Arousal ESM, but I do not know the limitation of that implementation.

I think the only risk to keyword injection is if that formID gets used by the mod you're injecting into or by another mod doing injection.

15 hours ago, safado said:

Post 663,  Modified SLAX SE with new 55 BakaFactory keywords.  has all the new ones added on 2020-11-17.  Original unmodified SLAX SE has 11. If you are referring to the unmodified SLAX SE then your advice is 100% true.

Sorry if I did not make it clear in the original post. 

Follow this For compatibility patches for TAWOBA Remastered and TEWOBA for a patch adding the BakaFactory keywords and SL Survival _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword to "The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED 6.1".

I added the keywords because is needed for Babodialogue,  Sexlab Approach Redux by BakaFactory, Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion, and hopefully other mods in the future.  Also, BaboDialogue make use of some factions from SLAX.  Check the links for more info.  

Personally, I would have preferred that BakaFactory/FactoryClose used keyword injection (to update.esm) like Frostfall instead of hijacking Sexlab Arousal ESM, but I do not know the limitation of that implementation.  ?

I didn't know about that new version. I've used the older SLAX version before and I'm using the Baka's version at the moment. Might change to this version at some point (atm everything is working so smoothly that I don't dare to touch anything?).

I'm running into a strange issue.  I wanted to use your mod to avoid having to edit clothing mods in xEdit so the Babo mods work properly.  It works great in that regard but once I select the clothing traits in MCM, the game freezes when I reload.  Oddly, I can exit completely and load the save.  But when I attempt to reload the save, the game freezes at the black loading screen.  Increasingly strangely, I can still hear the game music playing.

If I just have your mod in my load order, but haven't changed the clothing traits in "Current Outfit", though, the game reloads fine.

I thought it was because I swapped your version for Babo's mid game, but I started a new game with Lorkan and the same thing happened. 

I'd really love to use your mod!  Do you have any trouble shooting tips?  I'm using the most recent version of SKSE.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Dez65 said:

I'm running into a strange issue.  I wanted to use your mod to avoid having to edit clothing mods in xEdit so the Babo mods work properly.  It works great in that regard but once I select the clothing traits in MCM, the game freezes when I reload.  Oddly, I can exit completely and load the save.  But when I attempt to reload the save, the game freezes at the black loading screen.  Increasingly strangely, I can still hear the game music playing.

If I just have your mod in my load order, but haven't changed the clothing traits in "Current Outfit", though, the game reloads fine.

I thought it was because I swapped your version for Babo's mid game, but I started a new game with Lorkan and the same thing happened. 

I'd really love to use your mod!  Do you have any trouble shooting tips?  I'm using the most recent version of SKSE.

Thanks.

Also, I get no re-initialization when I load the game for the first time with the mod in my load order.

Again, I appreciate any advice.

11 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Thanks.

I had an issue that sounds similar to yours, only being able to load the save once on start up. What I think fixed it for me was downloading SSE Fixes in addition to SSE Engine Fixes and enabling the UseOSAllocators in the .ini of SSE Fixes, though I have all 4 options enabled.

This is the post I found that helped me:

Spoiler