4 hours ago, Silvain said:

A few hours later I got the first issue. I died and the game had an infinite load screen loding the save. Well, sometimes crashes happen. Started up Skyrim again, loaded the save without problem, played, died again and again an ILS/crash loading the save. I can now realiably reproduce that and I'm fairly certain the SE SLAX version is cause of it.

I have ILS issues sometimes too, but my setup is so complex and changing that I really couldn't pinpoint it to SLAX, my DLL, or something else. Sucks though :(. I'm not quite sure how to debug ILS issues, but I'll look into it and see if I can dig anything up.

I hadn't had them in a long while. But the behaviour (probably) caused by the SLAX port is bit different. It actually hangs up after the loading is done. The new sounds and all start playing but the frame rate freezes up and I need to kill skyrim with the task manager.

I also believe (but that is really just an unproven suspicion) it has to do with the runtime keyword feature. I believe the freezes started happening as soon as I keyworded something. At some point trying to keyword something caused a freeze directly from the MCM menu. If it helps I may be able to do some more testing. I must say though, that my skyrim isn't exactly stable yet. Still figuring stuff out so I don't know how accurate my observations would be.

8 hours ago, Silvain said:

I also believe (but that is really just an unproven suspicion) it has to do with the runtime keyword feature. I believe the freezes started happening as soon as I keyworded something. At some point trying to keyword something caused a freeze directly from the MCM menu. If it helps I may be able to do some more testing. I must say though, that my skyrim isn't exactly stable yet. Still figuring stuff out so I don't know how accurate my observations would be.

This is pretty reasonable. The runtime keyword feature requires some unsafe memory options (re-allocating an array). This is not a thread-safe behavior, and so if multiple calls are made to the function simultaneously, it could cause some problems. I made this section 'critical', which should fix the thread safety issue, but I just read the code and probably found the bug, so thanks for reporting this.

When you entered the AddKeywordToForm function, it would set a lock. If the keyword wasn't on the form you were adding it to, there should be no problem. However, if the keyword was on the form you added it to already, the function would return without unlocking the code. When you try to call that AddKeywordToForm function again, the lock is set, so it can never enter the function again, instead hanging indefinitely.

I've attached both versions of the dll. Let me know if this fixes it!

sla_util_SKSE2.0.17.7z sla_util_SKSE2.0.16.7z

1 hour ago, MasterDev said:

This is pretty reasonable. The runtime keyword feature requires some unsafe memory options (re-allocating an array). This is not a thread-safe behavior, and so if multiple calls are made to the function simultaneously, it could cause some problems. I made this section 'critical', which should fix the thread safety issue, but I just read the code and probably found the bug, so thanks for reporting this.

When you entered the AddKeywordToForm function, it would set a lock. If the keyword wasn't on the form you were adding it to, there should be no problem. However, if the keyword was on the form you added it to already, the function would return without unlocking the code. When you try to call that AddKeywordToForm function again, the lock is set, so it can never enter the function again, instead hanging indefinitely.

sla_util_SKSE2.0.17.7z 81.67 kB · 1 download sla_util_SKSE2.0.16.7z 81.65 kB · 0 downloads

That seems to have fixed it.

At least I can't reproduce the keyword freeze anymore. Thank you very much! I will use it (together with the latest script edits) for a test playthrough. Let's see how far I come. :D

3 hours ago, MasterDev said:

sla_util_SKSE2.0.17.7z 81.67 kB · 2 downloads sla_util_SKSE2.0.16.7z 81.65 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks! Would you mind uploading the source code as well?

I noticed the discussion about ILS problem. This might be totally unrelated but writing it here shouldn't hurt. I'm using the SE version and used to have an ILS every now and then. One time when I started the MO2 I noticed a warning in the box below saying that a program called Sonic Radar might cause these problems. It game with my ASUS motherboard and it has been running in the background even though I never actually used that program. After I uninstalled it I haven't had any ILS. This could be worth to check.

Tested more thoroughly with a new game, and I found a bug, a negative arousal !

Here is a screenshot, it's in french, but that's the status screen so you should recognize the numbers :

ScreenShot45.png.3bbe1fa32cc9b5ebba917649410c31e9.png

Actually at this point the arousal is not yet negative, but the part due to time already is, and it will be lower and lower with time, so arousal becomes negative and is finished at this point !

Apparently it's after trying the "lock arousal" from the puppet master screen on the player.

I left the option enabled for a while before changing my mind and deciding to do it differently.

But at too late, I already had this -4 for the excitement due to time...

Don't even know how it's possible, 0.15*12 has never been -4 ! Maybe it's because it's skyrim se so it's in 64 bits ? Unlikely but this result here is unlikely too...

It's with the slax edits 8 with tenri fixes, and the dll for se from MasterDev

1 hour ago, zelurker said:

Tested more thoroughly with a new game, and I found a bug, a negative arousal !

Here is a screenshot, it's in french, but that's the status screen so you should recognize the numbers :

ScreenShot45.png.3bbe1fa32cc9b5ebba917649410c31e9.png

Don't even know how it's possible, 0.15*12 has never been -4 ! Maybe it's because it's skyrim se so it's in 64 bits ? Unlikely but this result here is unlikely too...

It's with the slax edits 8 with tenri fixes, and the dll for se from MasterDev

I had this issue when upgrading from SLAR and it went away with a clean install. Is this with a fresh install? Did you do a save clean?

1 hour ago, MasterDev said:

I had this issue when upgrading from SLAR and it went away with a clean install. Is this with a fresh install? Did you do a save clean?

Actually after some more research in my last saves, it's not related to "block arousal" as I thought, but it might be related to SLSO, I am testing this at the same time...

I didn't install any patch since it's said in the 1st page that slax should work with SLSO without any patch, and it seemed to work correctly so far.

What happened just before this negative number : I was starting to get an arousal out of control > 90, so I went for an orgasm and played with SLSO controls as usual.

After that arousal was back to 0, and even exposure was back to 0 which seemed a little odd, but well why not ? I didn't notice the problem at that time because the part related to time was at 0 since the time was at 0. That's from this precise moment that the part related to time went negative, and always diminishing !

That was not the 1st time I was trying SLSO controls, but the 1st time the arousal was so high while playing with it, that's the only difference, and all I can say about it...

The worst part is that after this all the arousal is totally broken, there doesn't seem to be any way to get it positive again... !

Confirmed, it's related to SLSO, I took the 1st save before using it, it took me 2 tries to trigger the effect, I had forgotten to disable automatic stage advance in the 1st one so it doesn't really count, but I am not sure what exactly triggers this.

edit : And I suspect it's linked to the duration of sexlab stages : normal stages with "automatic advance stages" enabled in sexlab -> no problem.

Stages usually longer with slso -> arousal on time becomes negative.

12 hours ago, MasterDev said:

Ok problem solved, it's not a bug, it's a "feature", the problem comes from the fact that the translations txt have not been updated in slax directory except for english.

When you update the french translation, the legend for the negative number becomes :

time arousal = d x (( tr +fr ) - fa) or 0 if t=0

tr being time rate

fr frustration (still don't know how this one works)

fa fatigue

so it's a way to make the character resistant to arousal without breaking compatibility with the old system I guess.

Still not very clear how fatigue and frustration work, I didn't understand anything to what was said about that on the 1st page !

Anyway sorry for the lengthy posts, a negative value in arousal is quite surprising !

On 10/27/2020 at 10:24 PM, MasterDev said:

sla_util_SKSE2.0.17.7z 81.67 kB · 14 downloads sla_util_SKSE2.0.16.7z 81.65 kB · 2 downloads

Will the 2.0.17 dll work on SKSE 2.0.19 versions as well?

On 10/27/2020 at 12:24 PM, MasterDev said:

sla_util_SKSE2.0.17.7z 81.67 kB · 16 downloads sla_util_SKSE2.0.16.7z 81.65 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks! I've also had the loading screen issue, but didn't make the connection to SLAX yet. The new dll fixed it. Using your version together with the "SLAX Edits 8" one or two pages back and everything appears to work fine. Thanks for your efforts!!

I am on LE, not using Separate Orgasms, and seem to be having a bug.   I do use Defeat and Sexual Harassment.   I have the main setting Time Rate to be 10.  However, every character and creature I look at with puppet master shows they are set to 0 for time rate and exposure.  I can manually edit their 2 variables with puppet master and they WILL increase over time.  Then if I leave the area (leave the town for example) and return, they are all back to 0s again.   Is the alteration (fix) posted around page 12/13 of this thread intended to fix that..?   It was not clear to me from the description.   (They seem to be talking about 'Frustration' which is not something I understand or am focused on right now.)

11 hours ago, dcoe50 said:

Will this be compatible with any or all sexlab mods and M.C.G?

It should be compatible with anything that needs Sexlab Aroused or Sexlab Aroused Redux. I'm not sure if it's in a usable state at the moment though, since even with Tenri's fixes there's people reporting issues.

The factions you mention, are they for NPCs, PCs, or Both?

How do they interact with each other?

Example, if the pc is a submissive bondage lover and interacts with a dominant or slaver, will the pc get tied up or enslaved?

Is there a way to manually change factions?

Using Babo dialogue, and setting the clothing to keywords, but it doesn't seem to save them.... When i exit or change tab in MCM the keywords are unticked again... Also to set the clothing to keywords I must select "PUPPET: Playername" and not simply under "PLAYER" - is that normal?