On 9/24/2020 at 2:56 PM, AthenaESIV said:

At this point with Baka's updates, is it better to use SLAX with the fixes in this thread, or Baka's version of SLA? tyty

@Tenri would be interested to see what you think mostly o/

I don't know if I ever actually used Baka's version of SLA, Currently I've been using and am content with SLAX with the fixes I made.

On 9/24/2020 at 3:56 PM, AthenaESIV said:

At this point with Baka's updates, is it better to use SLAX with the fixes in this thread, or Baka's version of SLA? tyty

@Tenri would be interested to see what you think mostly o/

Baka SLA only adds keywords that are used for BaboDialog, SLAP, and SLHH it makes no other changes. 

SLAX also has those Keywords. 

So which one to use would depends on how much you value the changes SLAX makes to the arousal formula, and the extra MCM tools it makes available. 

Could someone please explain exposure, exposure rate and time rate to me? I am just not getting it. 

My character is always nude and not an exhibitionist and gains arousal faster than her clothed male follower who barely gains any, i thought they were meant to gain arousal when seeing other naked characters.

I was trying to tweek the values so that he would gain faster but its not having the effect I expect.

2 hours ago, Nemuki said:

Could someone please explain exposure, exposure rate and time rate to me? I am just not getting it. 

My character is always nude and not an exhibitionist and gains arousal faster than her clothed male follower who barely gains any, i thought they were meant to gain arousal when seeing other naked characters.

I was trying to tweek the values so that he would gain faster but its not having the effect I expect.

The basic Arousal calculation from SLAR claims 

• Arousal = TimeRate * (DaysSinceLastOrgasm) + Sum(SingleExposure * ExposureRate)

Exposure a value which increases every time your character experiences an arousal events, This could be seeing a naked character, being seen naked as exhibitionist, or anything else a mod wishes to increase arousal through. I believe the exposure is what typically is affected when mod events assign "arousal" to your character.

Exposure Rate is a multiplier added to Exposure. This is 2 by default, but can be changed as you see fit in the MC. Higher Rate means each exposure events results in higher Arousal. DD Integration adds Rate increases to Chastity belt, and chastity belt + plugs.

Time Rate is how much your arousal increases per day. This value increases by default 5 points every character orgasm event. By default this value halves every 3 days, but can be adjusted. If this is valued in Exposure (and multiplied by Exposure Rate) or added directly to Arousal total, I am not sure.

There are other values which affect total Arousal in SLA(R/X) as well, which can be adjusted in the MCM. mushroomcap's additions in particular add more factors which affects Arousal value, such as Frustration, Fatigue and Trauma.

speaking of @mushroomcap - I've been using your patch for a while now, and have come to realise that (i think) Frustration Arousal Increase doesn't neccessarily care about actual Arousal value when estimating wether the character is above the Frustration Arousal Increase threshold. Is it instead perhaps using Exposure? I've noticed my character running around with 50+ Arousal for periods without any Frustration increase with the Frustration threhshold set that low, and thus believe it's because it does not read calculated Arousal, but rather some form of unmodified Exposure or a different value I'm not aware of. If I'm correct, any chance you'd be willing to have Frustration Arousal Increase be based off of Arousal rather than Exposure (or whatever value it uses now)?

@slicksly Thank you, very helpful.

(edit)

So.....

Player character on left ---- Follower on right

exposure.jpg

Both female, both naked, follower is exhibitionist, player is not, they had some fun, 0.59 days later (14 hours and 10 mins)... follower should have exposure from being naked and exhibitionist, and seeing player naked but has zero.

Later I found that even with no npc at all in range, just nude spell casting in an empty room, exposure is going up by 1 every 10 casts. so apparently casting a spell is an somehow an exposure event.

Edit: 

I found out that it was SexLab Adventures causing casting to be an exposure event, even tho i never initialized/activated the mod in game.

Edit:

Well then...

After activating SexLab Adventures and going through the settings I found this. 

SLAdventures.jpg

Here's a new edit. I've made many changes, some I probably don't remember, but here's the main ones:

- Can now set minimum arousal to start a SexLab scene with.

- If an actor has any Trauma, their Time Arousal will automatically be 0 (so only Exposure affects an actor while they're traumatized), but...

- Added Masochism, which an actor builds up each time they're raped, which counteracts Trauma. Masochism Decay cannot be lower than Trauma Decay. You can set them to be the same, but I recommend setting Masochism Decay higher than Trauma Decay.

- Added Exhibitionism stat. Every time an actor is seen naked/having sex, their exhibitionism will go up, and after it goes over the threshold (which you can set), they'll be flagged as exhibitionist. If it goes under the threshold, they'll be flagged as not exhibitionist.

- Got rid of all the "mod" settings and put them all under a single setting, which will defer to SLSO's "exposure loss modifier" if it's installed.

@slicksly It's "supposed" to already work the way you're asking it to. I don't know why it wouldn't.

SLAX Edits 8 (with Tenri Fixes).zip

3 hours ago, Ace Mellow said:

Can you PLEASE get SLAX to work with Aroused Nips Tweaked? It had that extremely kinky option to increase nipple perkiness based on FrostFall cold, and I greatly miss it. Thanx.

news flash since you didn't bother to even read the aroused nips page you know it WORKS with ti already

On 9/24/2020 at 1:03 AM, MasterDev said:

This is the version I've made for myself. I've had no problems on my game, but YMMV. SKSE 2.0.17 through 2.0.19 currently. I'll make a version independent version maybe this weekend if I'm feeling up to it.

Credits to Tenri and mushroomcap for their fixes, which I've included, and obviously lupine00 for the mod.

SLAX SE - 2019-10-21-0.7z 259.5 kB · 85 downloads

Just so I know, is this comment kept up to date? Asking since the date states October 2019 and mushroomcap posted a new fix last week.

On 10/12/2020 at 4:36 PM, MasterDev said:

My SE port works fine afaik. Check comments here ❤️

Hi!  I was really happy to see your all-in-one SE port and installed it.  I replaced SE Aroused v29 SE in an existing game and everything worked fine.  However, I found that it caused new characters to get the dreaded "black screen after loading" bug.  I created several new characters, configured all my mods in the LAL cell, then started playing.  All attempts to load a game while playing hit that bug.  After reverting to the old SLAR I've been able to load and play them normally.

Unfortunately I don't think there's anything I can offer to help debug.  I don't think anyone's ever really figured out the cause of that bug, and my papyrus logs didn't have any errors logged in between starting to load and hanging.  And obviously no one else is reporting the bug either.

But, well, if anyone else is trying the SE port, and starts getting a black screen after loading, try reverting back to normal SLAR and maybe it'll help you too?

On 10/16/2020 at 1:54 PM, YFeyn said:

Just so I know, is this comment kept up to date? Asking since the date states October 2019 and mushroomcap posted a new fix last week.

You should be able to use the script fixes you'd like. I posted that when using the v7 edits, and it seems they have a v8 now. I was using Edits 7 when i wrote this, and haven' t tried the new ones, but they shouldn't conflict.

SLAX 21-10-2019 with TenriFix 8 on Oldrim 32bit.

I noticed that my console is clogged every few seconds by reports like:  "Notice (SLAX): mudcrab init in empty stats." or something similar. Dozen and dozen of this sort of lines.

I suppose it's the SLAX scanner.

BUT ...

I don't use Creature sex. Creatures are not installed in Sexlab nor activated nor I have animations for.

So my question is:

- does this repetitive scan  (and related script running), influence my game performances.?

- if yes, but even if not, there is a way to completely remove animals and creatures from to be scanned?

Sorry for my bad english.

On 10/13/2020 at 1:36 AM, MasterDev said:

My SE port works fine afaik. Check comments here ❤️

Too bad, I am still at skse 16, and it would take forever to update, and for nothing, since this skyrim update was for nothing finally...

Hum never compiled anything for skse, but I guess it's not too hard, just find the headers on the skse site, put that in the project, press compile and pray ? I might give it a try then, but later ! Thanks for the work anyway ! :)

2 hours ago, zelurker said:

Too bad, I am still at skse 16, and it would take forever to update, and for nothing, since this skyrim update was for nothing finally...

Hum never compiled anything for skse, but I guess it's not too hard, just find the headers on the skse site, put that in the project, press compile and pray ? I might give it a try then, but later ! Thanks for the work anyway ! :)

sla_util.dll Skyrim 1.5.80, SKSE 2.0.16

I didn't try it, but I doubt it'll have issues.

30 minutes ago, MasterDev said:

sla_util.dll Skyrim 1.5.80, SKSE 2.0.16

I didn't try it, but I doubt it'll have issues.

Just when I finished my own ! It seems to work, I get my keywordutil log file with this inside :

KeywordUtil v1.0.0.0
[MESSAGE] KeywordUtil loaded
KeywordUtil succesfully registered KeywordUtil functions
KeywordUtil succesfully registered SlaUtil functions

so I guess it means everything is ok, and it doesn't crash, which is good too !

A few small problems to build it, it had some trouble to retarget the skse_common to the most recent version of the tools, and it produces keywordutil.dll instead of sla_util.dll which is a little surprising, but the sizes match, so it's good.

I just took your files, the copied the src from skse 2.0.16 over them, keeping just the sln main file, and voila.

At least I learnt something, but thanks for the file anyway, I guess it could be useful to someone else (or me if I discover later that finally it doesn't work at all !).

Thanks again ! :)

4 hours ago, zelurker said:

Just when I finished my own ! It seems to work, I get my keywordutil log file with this inside :

KeywordUtil v1.0.0.0
[MESSAGE] KeywordUtil loaded
KeywordUtil succesfully registered KeywordUtil functions
KeywordUtil succesfully registered SlaUtil functions

so I guess it means everything is ok, and it doesn't crash, which is good too !

A few small problems to build it, it had some trouble to retarget the skse_common to the most recent version of the tools, and it produces keywordutil.dll instead of sla_util.dll which is a little surprising, but the sizes match, so it's good.

I just took your files, the copied the src from skse 2.0.16 over them, keeping just the sln main file, and voila.

At least I learnt something, but thanks for the file anyway, I guess it could be useful to someone else (or me if I discover later that finally it doesn't work at all !).

Thanks again ! :)

Yeah you can name it whatever you like. It's a bit confusing, but I didn't plan on releasing it and started with KeywordUtil functionality first and so it just kinda stuck. Glad you got it working. Had some trouble porting it myself.

6 minutes ago, MasterDev said:

Yeah you can name it whatever you like. It's a bit confusing, but I didn't plan on releasing it and started with KeywordUtil functionality first and so it just kinda stuck. Glad you got it working. Had some trouble porting it myself.

Yes everything seems perfect, even in a game which contained slar before... I tried with the 8th edit from a post just before.

Now I didn't make any measurement to get a precise comparison, but I got a loop of arousal running, which I could never do before with slar, so yeah it works for sure !

On 9/24/2020 at 1:03 AM, MasterDev said:

This is the version I've made for myself. I've had no problems on my game, but YMMV. SKSE 2.0.17 through 2.0.19 currently. I'll make a version independent version maybe this weekend if I'm feeling up to it.

Credits to Tenri and mushroomcap for their fixes, which I've included, and obviously lupine00 for the mod.

SLAX SE - 2019-10-21-0.7z 259.5 kB · 138 downloads

From time to time I look into this thread hoping for a working SE conversion, so I was really glad to see this. Thanks a lot for your work.

Sadly I have a very weird bug with this. At first I thought everything was working fine. I could set my keywords and SL Survival used them to do its stuff (which is the main functionality I'm looking for). So I did some testing, seemingly nothing broke and I build my modlist with that in mind.

A few hours later I got the first issue. I died and the game had an infinite load screen loding the save. Well, sometimes crashes happen. Started up Skyrim again, loaded the save without problem, played, died again and again an ILS/crash loading the save. I can now realiably reproduce that and I'm fairly certain the SE SLAX version is cause of it.

Replacing SLAX with the regular SLA immediatly fixes that behaviour. So either some kind of weird conflict in my setup or something may be wrong with the port.

I just find it really weird that it prevents my second load and not the first.