On 1/2/2020 at 9:18 PM, Tenri said:

Troubleshooting with HexBolt8 revealed another issue in slamainscr regarding updating of arousals, one that given what it could do is likely the cause of many of the bug reports in this thread, including gaining arousal (from exhibitionist) with only corpses around. SLAX uses the time from game load as a way of preventing scanning NPCs too often, however, that time starts at 0 every time you load the game, but SLAX doesn't reset its stored value from the previous session until it runs an update that is 10 seconds after it. So if you play for an hour save and quit. Every time you load that save you need to play for an hour before it will load a new list of NPCs to consider for arousal gains.

New file again, old file removed as it is redundant, Everyone will want this file even if it is working now it will stop working unless you never leave the cell you are in and none of the NPCs in it ever leave or die either.

SLAX Tenri Patch Jan 2 2020.7z 20.49 kB · 494 downloads

I think I removed all the debug messages let me know if one pops up regularly.

Amazing, thank you! Wish this was listed on the first page!

On 9/12/2020 at 8:16 PM, myhouseatl said:
On 9/11/2020 at 7:42 AM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Any update on the SSE version? Would also like to offer my help in making the .dll work if that's an issue :)

Ditto!  I'm peeing my pants waiting on this for SE!

I was initially going to keep this to myself, because I don't want to step on lupine00's toes, but I think there is reasonably high demand so I'm releasing this with 1000 disclaimers. I'll remove it if requested.

I wrote an skse64 plugin yesterday that presumably works, just to have a working 'bikinifier' setup I could test out (since I have a mod with related functionality). I had to guess at how the functions were implemented. Some were obvious and should be implementation independent, while others I had to guess a bit because they had math in them or the API wasn't totally self explanatory. I've got pretty extensive experience in C++, but this is my first SKSE plugin and it does some relatively unsafe things, so there might be issues. I tried to mitigate them, but, as I said, first SKSE plugin. Regardless, everything appears to work OK from my limited testing. I'm using the SexlabAroused.esm file from 'bikinifier', the 'SLAX Edits 7 (with Tenri Fixes)' file from this topic, and the _fw_utils.pex script from 'Sexlab Disparity' (you get some script errors in the 'equipment' tab of the MCM without that). If you don't want to deal with bikinifier, you don't have to.

1. Consider this an alpha hack and USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
  2. Start with a new game. This is not upgrade compatible with SLAR.
  3. I built this plugin for SKSE 2.0.17. I don't have a working 2.0.19 setup right now and won't be building this plugin for other SKSE versions until I do. Don't ask. Works with 2.0.17 or 2.0.19 just fine (per my testing, YMMV).
  4. In the event of issues, assume they're my fault. I don't want to hijack this mod. That's not my business.
  5. If it breaks your game, just uninstall the mod and politely let me know how awful I am.

Install:

1. Install SLAX.
  2. Overwrite with Edits from 'Slax Edits 7'. Just install my SLAX with fixes attached here.
  3. If using SKSE2.0.16, or already have your own SLAX install, drop the appropriate attached sla_util.dll file from the attached into in Data/skse/plugins
  4. (Optional if have own install already, comes with my prepackaged SLAX) Grab the _fw_utils script from Disparity and put in Data/scripts directory.
  5. If it loads correctly, it will say so in '%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\KeywordUtil.log', or wherever you have your skse log directory setup. SLAX should also stop complaining in your papyrus logs about 'unbound native functions.'

sla_util_SKSE2.0.16.7z

sla_util_SKSE2.0.17.7z

SLAX SE - 2019-10-21-0.7z

40 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Something to consider, if possible.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444

Didn't really think about this because assumed it was annoying to include. Looking at it, it seems pretty straight forward. If I have the will, I'll VC my plugin today and get this working. I'm normally a linux dev, so I've been adjusting to windows development and I'm trying to take it one tool at a time. Thanks!

4 hours ago, MasterDev said:

I was initially going to keep this to myself, because I don't want to step on lupine00's toes, but I think there is reasonably high demand so I'm releasing this with 1000 disclaimers. I'll remove it if requested.

I wrote an skse64 plugin yesterday that presumably works, just to have a working 'bikinifier' setup I could test out (since I have a mod with related functionality). I had to guess at how the functions were implemented. Some were obvious and should be implementation independent, while others I had to guess a bit because they had math in them or the API wasn't totally self explanatory. I've got pretty extensive experience in C++, but this is my first SKSE plugin and it does some relatively unsafe things, so there might be issues. I tried to mitigate them, but, as I said, first SKSE plugin. Regardless, everything appears to work OK from my limited testing. I'm using the SexlabAroused.esm file from 'bikinifier', the 'SLAX Edits 7 (with Tenri Fixes)' file from this topic, and the _fw_utils.pex script from 'Sexlab Disparity' (you get some script errors in the 'equipment' tab of the MCM without that). If you don't want to deal with bikinifier, you don't have to.

3. I built this plugin for SKSE 2.0.17. I don't have a working 2.0.19 setup right now and won't be building this plugin for other SKSE versions until I do. Don't ask.
  4. In the event of issues, assume they're my fault. I don't want to hijack this mod. That's not my business.
  5. If it breaks your game, just uninstall the mod and politely let me know how awful I am.

Install:

1. Install SLAX.
  2. Overwrite with Edits from 'Slax Edits 7'.
  3. Drop this file in Data/skse/plugins
  4. (Optional) Grab the _fw_utils script from Disparity and put in Data/scripts directory.
  5. If it loads correctly, it will say so in '%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\KeywordUtil.log', or wherever you have your skse log directory setup. SLAX should also stop complaining in your papyrus logs about 'unbound native functions.'

sla_util.dll 185 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks! So you have just implemented the papyrus exposed API functions without any reversing of the LE plugin?

Would you mind releasing the source code?

6 hours ago, beerman778 said:

Thanks! So you have just implemented the papyrus exposed API functions without any reversing of the LE plugin?

Would you mind releasing the source code?

KeywordUtil.7z

The project settings are set for VS 2015, though I ran this in VS 2019. All the relevant code should be in 'skse64/KeywordUtil', though I've included the skse64 SDK to hopefully make building easier. I've made some edits since the posted dll I made, but nothing that should change much of anything. Some comments and mild safety improvements.

14 hours ago, MasterDev said:

KeywordUtil.7z 318.97 kB · 3 downloads

The project settings are set for VS 2015, though I ran this in VS 2019. All the relevant code should be in 'skse64/KeywordUtil', though I've included the skse64 SDK to hopefully make building easier. I've made some edits since the posted dll I made, but nothing that should change much of anything. Some comments and mild safety improvements.

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I have an issue (I think at least?) with creatures arousal. I recently moved from Sexlab Aroused Redux to this one which is required for another of my new mod to work. And since I use Aroused Creatures mod, I observed that Aroused Creature doesn't trigger because creatures arousal stagnate at 1, or 2... even if i'm naked in front of creatures, or even after a long time playing (1-2 real time hours). So I assume somehow that creatures arousal is stuck, or it increases extremely slowly.

I'm not brave enough to read the entire thread, so if someone knows something about it, please tell me, thanks in advance !

35 minutes ago, Firch50 said:

Hello everyone, I have an issue (I think at least?) with creatures arousal. I recently moved from Sexlab Aroused Redux to this one which is required for another of my new mod to work. And since I use Aroused Creatures mod, I observed that Aroused Creature doesn't trigger because creatures arousal stagnate at 1, or 2... even if i'm naked in front of creatures, or even after a long time playing (1-2 real time hours). So I assume somehow that creatures arousal is stuck, or it increases extremely slowly.

I'm not brave enough to read the entire thread, so if someone knows something about it, please tell me, thanks in advance !

Do you have my patched scripts (link in my signature's spoiler box), and there is a force creature arousal updates in the creature framework MCM that might need enabling.

3 hours ago, Firch50 said:

you can also select the creature with N and set the values in SLA like time rate etc. to check if it's working. Puppetmaster and also in SL gender preference.

works not only for human but also for creatures.

13 hours ago, Tenri said:

Do you have my patched scripts (link in my signature's spoiler box), and there is a force creature arousal updates in the creature framework MCM that might need enabling.

Thank you for your answer, and no I don't have your fixes, I will check this out.

10 hours ago, T-lam said:

you can also select the creature with N and set the values in SLA like time rate etc. to check if it's working. Puppetmaster and also in SL gender preference.

works not only for human but also for creatures.

OK thanks but if I need to manually correct and adjust all the values for each creatures I encounter, it'll be kinda boring, especially when you have a framework that should do this automatically for yourself.

15 hours ago, Tenri said:

Sorry to double post, but there is no force creature arousal update in the creature framework MCM...

7 hours ago, Firch50 said:

Sorry to double post, but there is no force creature arousal update in the creature framework MCM...

In the General tab of Creature Framework's MCM is the option Force Arousal Update.

I believe this was added in the newest version of creature framework, witch is itself build into MNC.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:18 AM, MasterDev said:

3. I built this plugin for SKSE 2.0.17. I don't have a working 2.0.19 setup right now and won't be building this plugin for other SKSE versions until I do. Don't ask.

Install:

1. Install SLAX.
  2. Overwrite with Edits from 'Slax Edits 7'.
  3. Drop this file in Data/skse/plugins
  4. (Optional) Grab the _fw_utils script from Disparity and put in Data/scripts directory.

sla_util.dll 185 kB · 22 downloads

Where is "Edits from 'Slax Edits 7'"?

Edit: Ok, it doesn't say "Edits 7"  Just edits + Tendri Fixes".  If that is the right one...

I think that i have a bug related to this mod. All NPCs have their arousal stuck at 100. This value doesn´t change even after revisiting the npcs. I also have sexlab eager npcs installed. Any idea of what is causing this bug? :( 

5 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Where is "Edits from 'Slax Edits 7'"?

Edit: Ok, it doesn't say "Edits 7"  Just edits + Tendri Fixes".  If that is the right one...

That is the right one. There's actually more you need to do. The animations need to be fixed with something like Cathedral Assets Optimizer. I think some meshes/textures also need fixed. I might just package up my whole install and post it here later if you don't want to deal with that.

On 9/23/2020 at 7:38 AM, shoni89 said:

Please if anyone manages to get a working SSE version post it here :0 I'd really love to try this out

This is the version I've made for myself. I've had no problems on my game, but YMMV. SKSE 2.0.17 through 2.0.19 currently. I'll make a version independent version maybe this weekend if I'm feeling up to it.

Credits to Tenri and mushroomcap for their fixes, which I've included, and obviously lupine00 for the mod.

SLAX SE - 2019-10-21-0.7z

9 hours ago, MasterDev said:

This is the version I've made for myself. I've had no problems on my game, but YMMV. SKSE 2.0.17 only currently. I'll make a version independent version maybe this weekend if I'm feeling up to it.

Credits to Tenri and mushroomcap for their fixes, which I've included, and obviously lupine00 for the mod.

SLAX SE - 2019-10-21-0.7z 259.5 kB · 2 downloads

So I only need to use this one you linked? Or on top of the main download...? Thanks for clearing :)

59 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

At this point with Baka's updates, is it better to use SLAX with the fixes in this thread, or Baka's version of SLA? tyty

@Tenri would be interested to see what you think mostly o/

for me it works better, arousal does no more go up like a rocket.

Now you can control it much better with the global settings first page.

I use SLAX with Tenri, however, installed several updates, so I cannot be sure if this is the only reason.