So I spent a whole bunch of time in SLD setting up things for high heels, for respectable clothes, for sexy clothes and so on. Then I started a new game, got a bunch of fancy clothes and went into SLAX and assigned keywords... and the game immediately froze.

Now, @Lupine00 I don't expect you to fix anything related to this for a couple of reasons:

1) This was using stuff from Apachii Divine Elegance store, so the issue is potentially https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9213. This has happened without fail all three times I've tried to attach keywords to things from that mod using SLAX.

2) I am using the unofficial SE port posted upthread somewhere, and I know you're not supporting SE for SLAX at this point (though I'm crossing fingers for an official port at some point).

However, I thought I'd note it and upload my papyrus log, just in case there's some useful information for you for when you think about SE in the future.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

So I spent a whole bunch of time in SLD setting up things for high heels, for respectable clothes, for sexy clothes and so on. Then I started a new game, got a bunch of fancy clothes and went into SLAX and assigned keywords... and the game immediately froze.

I don't know where your CTD is.

One thing that suddenly struck me is that the SLAX keyword feature just will not work for you in SE, because it's not using my SLAX DLL.

I need to port the DLL to SE first. I don't think that's fatal right now, I think those functions just do nothing, so the keywords aren't added.

A proper SE port of SLAX is likely to be done as soon as I've made a proper release of it for LE.

Looking at that log file, it seems that you are getting absolutely massive "Stack dumping" - this is not some mere stack traces written on crash, this is full Papyrus states dumping completely - suspended stacks, but worse.

Just a guess, but this might be important:

[05/03/2021 - 09:43:49PM] Error: File "SkyUI.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

One thing that suddenly struck me is that the SLAX keyword feature just will not work for you in SE, because it's not using my SLAX DLL.

I need to port the DLL to SE first. I don't think that's fatal right now, I think those functions just do nothing, so the keywords aren't added.

The add/remove keyword functions work in my dll. There was a critical bug with locking up in an initial version due to exiting a locked section of code without unlocking it first. I fixed in the latest version here. The only thing that I'm absolutely uncertain about is your arousal calculation function, since I didn't have your source to replicate it, so that is likely different, but sensible. Also, I'm sorry that I'm having to support my code issues on your thread.

6 hours ago, Anunya said:

Then I started a new game, got a bunch of fancy clothes and went into SLAX and assigned keywords... and the game immediately froze.

This happened in earlier versions of the dll sometimes (especially if you added the keyword to something that already had it). This is addressed in the most recent version of the dll. Please make sure you're using the version linked below. The 2.0.17 version works fine for the most recent version of SKSE (2.0.19 I believe).

6 hours ago, Anunya said:

However, I thought I'd note it and upload my papyrus log

It looks like your game had already suffered suspended or dumped stacks before you even started that session. It's showing serious detached script issues right from the start.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It looks like your game had already suffered suspended or dumped stacks before you even started that session. It's showing serious detached script issues right from the start.

Awesome...

But not surprising, I guess. I'll have to clean up a bit I suppose.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't know where your CTD is.

A proper SE port of SLAX is likely to be done as soon as I've made a proper release of it for LE.

Looking at that log file, it seems that you are getting absolutely massive "Stack dumping" - this is not some mere stack traces written on crash, this is full Papyrus states dumping completely - suspended stacks, but worse.

Just a guess, but this might be important:

[05/03/2021 - 09:43:49PM] Error: File "SkyUI.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

Yes yes, that might in fact be important :D

The unoffical SLAX port did in fact work for me when I was just testing it in the Alternate Start starting cell, so my guess is my game is messed up in a way that messes up SLAX.

Anyways... back to the installing and uninstalling and updating phase of playing Skyrim... thanks for your help, and looking forward to the official SE version in due time.

In case anyone cares (probably not, but I think it's good practice to report solution/ clues to crashes) I think I found the culprit:

From the Frostfall page:

Knows issues:
(testers report, I never faced this problem)
If you buy/sell a lot of armors / clothes very quickly, game may crash
If you break down a big amount of armors / clothes very quickly, game may crash

It shouldn't occurs in normal gameplay, It is certainly due to warmth / rain protect display script which fire too many times in few seconds.

This seems to match what's going on in the log (almost all the dumped stacks were related to Frostfall and clothing) and what I was doing (scrolling through massive amounts of clothes in AddItemMenu to set up my new start).

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Agnot2014 said:

Every time I enable SLAX – 29 -2019-10-21-0 in game everyone is frozen with their arms out to their sides.

What have I done wrong?

You need to (re)run FNIS. Aroused adds animations that can play to indicate arousal.

1 hour ago, Agnot2014 said:

Every time I enable SLAX – 29 -2019-10-21-0 in game everyone is frozen with their arms out to their sides.

What have I done wrong?

You didn't generate behaviors via FNIS and/or Nemesis, did you?

Taki17

GeJorge

I thank you both for your responses

When I enable SLAX FNIS runs in the top right corner of Vortex and then FINIS opens and I can click the update which runs.  Just tried again and again all Player and all NPCs frozen arms out. But this time when I close the game Vortex is telling me there is a script Extender Plugin error. Error reported sla_plugin.dll not a valid dll (code 193)

Any ideas what I should do next?

17 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

I followed I link I thought for SE but the page only said SexLab Aroused extended but I thought it was right.

I believe there is an SE-compatible dll for SLAX somewhere in this thread, if you search for it it should pop up. It would be a matter of replacing the one that is installed with the original mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get SLSO to work. My char will always orgasm... well, she doesn't actually orgasm, but aroused thinks she does. Even if enjoyment is 0 and player allowed to orgasm is disabled, she will cum after the last animation stage is played.

Separate Orgasm is enabled in SexLab MCM

Always Orgasm is disabled in SLSO MCM

• 2 weeks later...

Wait a sec...
New to this thread trying to catch up. Never needed to look around this hard as I'm on Special Edition

That being said...there's like an "alpha" compatible version of this mod for SE? I understand that keywords for certain armors triggering SLAX are tied to a .dll that's supporting LE, right? But there's a converted version here? Is that what I'm reading correctly?

@Lupine00 I have some questions about your custom keywords.

1. Does it works, if i create copy of your KYWDs in my mod, and apply it on armors, without reference to SLAX? Would SLAX correct recognize it and apply modificators in your arousement formula? I want that it works as SexLabNoStrip or SOS_Revealing KYWDs - your no need use Sexlab or SOS as masters, but they correct found if you assign copy of this KYWDs in your mod.
  2. Or can i in my mod use your KeywordUtility as soft-reference, and assign keywords on game running/setup? So can i import you mod KYWDs with Game.GetModByName and Game.GetFormFromFile on initialization, check if your KYWDs already applied to my ARMA, and use KeywordUtility to assign it if i need. Does SLAX  recognize this KYWDs?
  3. If i apply your/Baka KYWDs on armor at MCM, will it be recognized in my mod? As example, i want custom greatings/rumors with comments about clothing. So if i add SLAX as master, and use KYWD in topic conditions will it works? 
  4. How KYWDs, assigned to armor, affect to your arousal formula? As i understand, arousal update formula coded in your SKSE plugin. Different KYWDs have different modificators? And how it affect to NPC/Player. As example, is it affect on NPC arousal if player equip armor with special KYWD? Or if  NPC wear clothing with assigned KYWD will it affect on PC or/and other NPC arousal?
  5. What about custom KYWDs mechanic, which allow developers assign own KYWDs and set custom modificators to your formula? For example, we can create SLA_Bondage KYWD, and use custom modificator on NPC in SLAX_BondageLikedFaction - this NPC like to see other NPC in bondage suit, thats increase them arousal more valuable. or if NPC in SLAX_BondageFearfulFaction, them don't like it, it will no affect to arousal or reduce it. It will be nice, if we can describe own KYWDs, set modification value, and faction/gender/race to which the modifier should be applied.

• 2 weeks later...

Switching mid-game from slam to slax doesn't seem possible, message "sexlab aroused error: downgrading to 2019.10.21 is not supported".

Too bad, my slax setup worked better... I hope the new version will come soon (at least for the promised official port to se).

I'm in the process of installing and testing out some Baka mods. One of them lists SLAX as a requirement, and another one lists Baka's modified version SLA 28 as a requirement. I think it's about adding keywords in both cases.

Does anyone in this thread know to what degree the two are interchangeable, and if they're not what the differences are?

3 hours ago, Anunya said:

I'm in the process of installing and testing out some Baka mods. One of them lists SLAX as a requirement, and another one lists Baka's modified version SLA 28 as a requirement. I think it's about adding keywords in both cases.

Does anyone in this thread know to what degree the two are interchangeable, and if they're not what the differences are?

I recommend sticking with the Baka-flavored SLA if you're using the Baka series of mods (Babodialog, Harassment, etc.), just for ease of install.  If you get all the right pieces together for SE for SLAX, should work, however.

The differences between SLAX and SLAR are described on the 1st page of this post.  The only difference between vanilla SLAR and Baka's are his version already has his mod's specific keywords added to it.

Edited by 4nk8r
1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

I recommend sticking with the Baka-flavored SLA if you're using the Baka series of mods (Babodialog, Harassment, etc.), just for ease of install.  If you get all the right pieces together for SE for SLAX, should work, however.

The differences between SLAX and SLAR are described on the 1st page of this post.  The only difference between vanilla SLAR and Baka's are his version already has his mod's specific keywords added to it.

Thank you! I knew I'd read a summary of the differences and similarities somewhere, but couldn't find them this time around. I'll head off to the 1st page, thanks for the pointer :)

I have a working version of SLAX on SSE right now, so if it should work I'll give it a go before switching out.