11 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Will this, by any chance, not have the issue Redux (and possibly the original Aroused?) has where sometimes the MCM never shows up? Lol

that is a issue on your end not on mods end. try not to start the game with 9999 mcm mods. try and enable some mods after u make your charcter so its not trying to make mcm for a billion mods at game start.

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

that is a issue on your end not on mods end. try not to start the game with 9999 mcm mods. try and enable some mods after u make your charcter so its not trying to make mcm for a billion mods at game start.

I've had this problem with only requirements, actually. Aroused, SL, SkyUI, stuff like that. I've also noticed it's the same 1 or 2 MCMs that may or may not show up no matter how many I have installed. Prison Overhaul Patched used to do it, and it was a mod issue that the author fixed.

Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, it's easy to assume its a mod issue when it happens in a minimally modded setup, only with certain MCMs, and when I've seen it be a mod issue in the past.

u where not stepping on anyone toes. its just that's the most common thing for when mcm dont appear is number of mods. make sure your mods install right if u on vortex there a good chance it decided  some other file might be more important than how u wanted it to install and u have old slar files

On 7/15/2020 at 9:14 AM, ShenGo said:

I've had this problem with only requirements, actually. Aroused, SL, SkyUI, stuff like that. I've also noticed it's the same 1 or 2 MCMs that may or may not show up no matter how many I have installed. Prison Overhaul Patched used to do it, and it was a mod issue that the author fixed.

Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, it's easy to assume its a mod issue when it happens in a minimally modded setup, only with certain MCMs, and when I've seen it be a mod issue in the past.

Adding Jaxonz MCM Kicker has helped me with this in the past.

14 hours ago, Galishai said:

Adding Jaxonz MCM Kicker has helped me with this in the past.

Oddly enough, the effect Jaxonz Kicker has, the same as a console command, is one most people are helped by, but no matter what mod won't show up for me, and no matter how many mods I have, even if its only five, the Kicker/console command has never worked in my case.

On 7/15/2020 at 4:07 PM, sidfu said:

u where not stepping on anyone toes. its just that's the most common thing for when mcm dont appear is number of mods. make sure your mods install right if u on vortex there a good chance it decided  some other file might be more important than how u wanted it to install and u have old slar files

Perhaps. Its strange, though... For example, once, I was testing Bad Dog Hoodie schlongs' erection stages. So I had ONLY SexLab, SOS, BD Hoodies, Aroused Redux, and requirements installed. That setup amounted to about five MCMs, all from the most commonly used mods here at LoverLab (and SkyUI/XPMSE). And STILL Aroused never showed up. In that case, it couldn't have been mod count, and I wouldn't think XPMSE, Sexlab, SkyUI, or SOS would have broken Aroused Redux's MCM.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:20 PM, Lupine00 said:

Slaverun

Thanks ... it doesn't seem to affect me.

---

Kipróbáltam, de már az elején feladta... és kijelentette: Nem bírja a strapát a sok semmittevéssel azután elszaladt... világot látni.

Valamiért nem vonzóak a néma játékok amikor majdnem mindenhez rengeteg hang van... és amihez nincs aszt is ki lehet váltani másként.

I've never had a problem with MCM not showing for SLAX.

There are two reasons MCM doesn't show for a mod.

1) there are too many MCMs and your potato gave up. In this case, MCM kicker should fix it.

2) the mod crashed in initialization. 

When it's (2), the cause is usually bad install, bad merge, missing script, script overwritten by some bad patch ... that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

two

Toggle whether the worn item is slooty or not. In this case, slooty means obviously erotic and sexualised. Some may consider it obscene. If enabled it sets a slooty value of 51. If disabled, it sets a value of 0. Any non-zero value usually means the item is slooty.

[$SLA_Slooty    Slooty]

"slooty" is not in any dictionaries.  what it means? 

17 minutes ago, csipcsirip said:

"slooty" is not in any dictionaries.  what it means? 

It's a Skyrim-community joke term that was used in some mods and in MXR reviews to avoid saying "slutty", while not really hiding that you're doing it much at all.

Slutty is exactly what it means.

Whiterun Brothel had Ninja Sloots in rubber outfits.

Slooty was used generally in MXR reviews to describe any overtly sexualised armor mod.

I guess he still does reviews and still uses it, just not as much.

A quick question, I see a number of xxxLover factions. Do you have any plan on making it stack itself automatically soon after detecting a sex partner? I am thinking about using some of factions in my mods. As far as I know there is no mod that use the factions in SLAX right now.

These are the faction I am giong to use.

NakedLover
Submissive
Broken
SexAddict

SkommaAddict

BeastSexLover
MonsterSexLover

FalmerLover
DraugrLover
SprigganLover

On 6/22/2020 at 3:18 PM, Lupine00 said:

Work on DF 2.12 is over I think, at least in a meaningful way.

I will be doing some work on SLAX starting this week.

Rather than make releases that needlessly spam everyone who is following the main page for a small change, I'll post a rolling alpha in the forum as I get different things done.

When it reaches a good point, I'll tidy up and make a proper release.

To do list:

• bug fixes
  • bikinifier keywords
  • extend keyword handling to all slots
  • JSON save/restore for keyword data
  • new scanner
  • arousal fatigue
  • arousal "provocations"
  • provocation responses
  • SSE port

Bikinifier keywords: Also I am really curious what kind of bikini keywords are going to be added. Any hints?

4 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Bikinifier keywords: Also I am really curious what kind of bikini keywords are going to be added. Any hints?

They are in the SLAX ESP you can download from the Bikinifier page.

They solve some problems that are kind of specific to Bikinifier, like how to indicate that an armor piece covers the legs but not feet or crotch.

I made the edits to my dev copy and gave it to Monoman.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

They are in the SLAX ESP you can download from the Bikinifier page.

They solve some problems that are kind of specific to Bikinifier, like how to indicate that an armor piece covers the legs but not feet or crotch.

I made the edits to my dev copy and gave it to Monoman.

Oh.. I didn't know he made a new mod. I guees I am gonna have to add keywords to the SLA SE as a temporary solution.

BTW, Isn't SLA_ArmorPartTop the same as SLA_Brabikini? I created this SLA_Brabikini keyword as Toparmor without bottom actually.

Well, considering what Bikinifier does, maybe it's okay to leave them.

Good thing you added SLA_Stockings and SLA_HasLeggings

Another note frome me: can you change the name of SLA_ThongLowleg to SLA-ThongGString?

I think it would make more sense to me. I didn't know how many types of thong out there the time I made these keywords. ?

If you have any idea of new underwear types, please add new keywords for me.

9 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

BTW, Isn't SLA_ArmorPartTop the same as SLA_Brabikini? I created this SLA_Brabikini keyword as Toparmor without bottom actually.

No, the intent is different.

You should look at the Bikinifier configuration notes for details.

I have a PM from him on the topic, but I don't remember the details.

We spent a while working these out; it wasn't just done randomly.

Monoman did not invent duplicates of keywords he already had access to :) 

8 hours ago, DaveW said:

Does anyone know how to check for SLAX's armor keywords (naked, respectable, etc) using the "custom conditions" feature in Dynamic Animation Replacer?  Thanks!

I got Slooty condition to work:

IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08E855)

And I think the rest of the conditions probably look something like the following (I haven't tried them):

Naked:

IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08C7F6)

Bikini:

IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08E854)

Sexy:

IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08E853)

Illegal:

IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08F327)

Respectable:

IsWornHasKeyword("Skyrim.esm"| 0x0A865D)

Ragged:

IsWornHasKeyword("Skyrim.esm"| 0x0A865C)

Killer heels:

IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08F326)

There seems to be a small bug with the puppetmaster feature (maybe already present in the base mod) that time rate cannot be set to a value despite being an editable value. I know it depends on decay rate and time rate change, but sometimes I'd like to edit it manually for certain events, or to disable decay rate/time rate change for a more "static" arousal gain. Not a big deal, just thought I'd let you know. Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

Reading through some of these comments, this looks like an awesome extension. Unfortunately I use SSE, so I'll track this until someone can port it. Looks great though

Late edit: A follow up, is the LE version (and possibly the potential future SE version) going to be compatable with BakaFactory's Sexlab Aroused Redux?

Not sure whether I am doing something wrong, but I encountered a situation where the "Days since last orgasm" were negative. This has a detrimental effect on the Arousal as the Exposure cannot always compensate. Also "Days since last orgasm" has to be positive, otherwise it would be the future. If this was reported already my apologies for wasting time.

dayssincelastorgasm.jpg