6 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

anyone with a list of the quest ids

stuck on the hire a whore trainer quest in riften

Order of the toh mod on right pane(the number of the esp on the said list(i use mo2 so use the first two(or three numbers)) plus tesvedit and that will resolve all your problems.

On 1/8/2021 at 7:00 PM, Xuvish said:

I mean the dragonborn in screen shot 3.

Her new version can roam the entire room. Maybe she's sitting in some other corner?

13 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

anyone with a list of the quest ids

Old list in the readme. AAAToHHireWhore.

6 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Is there a way to reset Bruiser's progress?

Receive Your Dignity Tokens. Using the console or from secret chest behind walls in the Riverwood Trader.I do not think that any content can be lost with the loss of tokens, except for the refuse option.

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Hmm this mod required something?

Yes, in the File Information - Requires - Fuz Ro D-oh, Sexlab, SkyUI, ZaZ Animation Pack.

Here under, inside the spoiler, the last silly tale of mine inspired by this very funny mod.
It is a little bit too long and it is written in a very questionable English (sorry, it's not my native language) and it has an offensive content, so I hope you will forgive this pitiful author.
The basic idea is that after our Heroine experienced so many and different humiliations all around Skyrim, people become influenced by her fame and recognize her.
It contains a suggestion too. As the fame of our heroine grows more and more, could it not be "fun" for her to be recognized by her "admirers" and bothered/herassed with/by absurd (sexual) requests?  
In game terms, this could be transposed into random encounters and fast and simple radiant quests.
It would surely be funnier for her than slughtering all those marauding vampires and cultists that repeatedly hurl themselves as raw meat.
And who can say it: at the end, maybe, our heroine could really indulge in the way of the whore...

Spoiler

Fame of Heroine

Some time had passed but eventually our Heroine reached Whiterun. She was physically and mentally tired. Dealing with that damned Serpent Villain and his pervert henchmen was exhausting all her resources. Why did they take so much pleasure in humiliating her so much? She really needed a break!

That was what she was thinking, when...

Guard A: "Wait... I know you..."

Heroine (mentally): What the hell! Why that guard addresses me as if I have a bounty in this Hold? Did, by any chance, I forget to pay the toll? Impossible that was a different mod... town.     

Heroine: "You're making a mistake..."
Guard A: "The only mistake was showing your body. I've seen you fucking the Jarl. If only all visitors to Whiterun were as eager!"
Guard B: "What is it? Dragons?"

Guard A: "No, It's that famous whore. She's back"
Heroine: "Ah, Don't call me like that. I'm not a... ahh.. who..or..e mhh."
Guard A: "Don't be shy. The gods gave you two hands, and you use them both for pleasing cocks. I can respect that."
Guard B: "wait... Is that... cum? Coming out of your ears? How could it be possible?... Uch. Been tending your hounds? You smell like a wet dog".

Heroine (running away): "I really need to go!"
Female Guard (passing by): "Don't worry Sturmcunt. I used to be a whore like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."

Heroine: "This has no sense at all!"

Heroine (mentally): Fuck! I knew taking a nap in that house full of dogs in the countryside near the stables was not a good idea...Those stupid dogs must have made a mess while I was sleeping. I have to reach the inn without getting noticed.

She was sneaking silently towards the inn, when suddenly she herd a voice coming from a side.

Shady young man: "Pssst, I know who you are... Hail Dragnwhore"

Heroine: "Mhh, Stop it, for the sake of the Nine".
Not so shady Young man: "But you're a celebrity. You're the Dragonwhore!!"
Heroine: "No, Ahh, I'm not..."
Young loud voiced man: "But I recognize you and everyone is talking about your performance in Solitude with that painter. They said You fucked all those people. And the troll too! You really are the greatest whore of Tamriel".
Heroine: "Ahh... Don't say that word anymore... Mhhh...Please."
Young fan: "Don't be so modest. I'm a fan of you, Dragonwhore! We're spreading your fame all around Skyrim"
Heroine: "Ghh... We?"
Young admirer fan: "Yes, We built a fanclub of you and We are dedicating ourselves to celebrate the fame of the Dragonwhore".
Heroine: "Mhh... And what do you do?"
Pervert Fan: "Mainly fapping..."
Heroine: "..."
Fussy pervert fan: "...But thinking about you, obviously... And then we talk about your heroic feats, like when You fucked those 3 giants to death..."
Heroine: "I never fucked 3 giants to death!!!"
Communication officer fan: "But the cousin of a friend of my cousin heard that from the friend of the cousin of a friend of him. He said he heard it from a farmer who left a job request for a whore to an inkeeper just here in Whiterun!"
Heroine: "Well, ehm... that was a deprecable mission...."
Otaku fan: "And I painted your success on the cover of # 28 of the Dragonwhore fanzine. I publish a new issue every week! Here, take this one. I have a copy. It's # 6969 and it talks about your performance in Hamvir's rest when you fucked 100 and more Draugrs! You have been truly fearless to do that!."  
Heroine: "... No, listen to me. It was the Real Dragonborn..."
Pretentious Otaku fan: "And now, please can I ask you a favour?"
Heroine: "Let me guess. Do you want an autograph?"
Apprentice Mage Otaku fan: "Eh? Oh yes, that is good too. But I was asking if you could suck my cock and then if you let me fuck you from behind. Do you know? I'll be 30 next month and I don't want to become a mage! It happened to Sempai Kurt last year and he had to flee to the College of Winterhold..."

She reached the inn. She had done her daily good deed helping that unfortunate one to not become a mage but as soon as she entered the door, she felt she was observed again.  

Heroine (mentally): A lot of people here. It's better I take a room and...

Customer: "...Uhm..."
Heroine: "Why are you staring at me?"

Customer: "It's you!"
Heroine: "No, it's not me."
Customer: "It's really you. You are that whore!"
Heroine: "Mmhh... You're confusing me with someone else"
Customer: "No. I can't confuse that ass and boobs. They are just as described in Chapter 6 of the book!"
Heroine: "How can you say that? I'm wearing a dress!".
Customer: "Please, don't understimate me. I'm an expert. And now, could you show me that acrobatic blowjob technique you did in Chapter 21?"   
Heroine: "What the hell is that book? What's is Chapter 21? Let me look at it..."
That cursed Mikael! How did he dare writing such atrocities.
Customer: "So? Won't you do it?"
Heroine: "Stop asking. Do you really think I will suck your cock standing vertically on my hands?"  
Customer: "Pfff. I knew it. You are not strong enough..."
Heroine: "What? Are you challenging me? Do you think I'm not capable to do a handstand? Look! A perfect vertical handstand pose!"
Customer (moving under her and undoing his pants): "That's my whore! Now be a good whore and suck my cock. Is' just under your mouth, Whore".
Heroine: "Don't call me... mhh...whoo... mhhh ore. I won't... mhh..."
Customer B: "Everyone. Look at that whore, She is handstanding as that bard wrote in Chapter 21 with a cock under her mouth!!"
Customer: "Go whore, suck me" 
Customers: "Suck whore; suck him!"
Heroine: "I said... Mhh, mhh, don't call me a ah wh..ah..ore... Ahh, Mpff..."
Customer B: "She needed a little incitement but since she took his cock inside her mouth she's keeping the pace".
Customer N: "She's not just keeping the pace..."
Customer B: "What a great performance! You swallowed all of it up side down. You really are a fantastic whore. Now, show us how you did that thing in Chapter 17? I don't believe your ass can take 3 cocks at the same time. What kind of broken whore could be able to do that....Hey, Look at her! She's cumming..."

Some time later inside an alley a disgraced heroine was sobbing crouched behind a barrel.

Heroine (mentally): "What a shame. I need to get away from here asap".

She sniffed. A rotten stench came from behind her. She turned around. A beggar was looking at her.
Heroine (mentally): I will ignore him
Beggar: "Hey, It's you!"
Damn a forcegreet…
Heroine: "I don't know you..."
Beggar: "I heard you give your body for free to all the beggars of Tamriel!" 
Heroine: "It's a complicated situation..."
Beggar: "Stop talking, whore, and Undress. I want to fuck you now. Did your hear me, whore?"
Heroine: "Mhhh...  I will.... Ahh.. kill you...mhh!
Beggar: "Your body thinks differently, whore. Be a good whore and get on all fours. Do it now, whore!"
Heroine: "Ahhh... I can't resist…Mhhh..."
Beggar: "You're so wet!!.. Such a dirty whore you are..."

After that new humiliation, she left Whiterun.

Almost everyone was recognizing her as a whore!
They were making all kind of weird statements and somebody was asking for performances too!! And moreover why that body of her was so hot and unable to contain itself every time she was addressed with that word...  What kind of curse was that?

But It's was not over. She met more people.

The first one was a Khajiit standing Just outside the walls.

Khajiit: "This Khajiit heard that you only eat cum. Skyrim is really filled with all manner of odd mores"
Heroine: "It's a lie!"
Khajiit: "So why did you beg everyone in Winterhold to let you suck their cocks?" 

Then was the turn of the stable man.

Stable man: "Hey you're that slut Who fucked a hoard of horses. Aren't you? Please, show me how do you perform that task. I've a new stallion just here..."

And after that, on the road, she met with a group of Revelers.

Reveler: "Hey, Am I sober? You're the whore who sworn to fuck everyone in Skyrim! Aren’t you? Join us. We'll help you in achieving your goal".
At least the mead was good. Please, understand her. She had to run away on foot from that horny horse and She was really thirsty...

I’m not a who...aahh...re at all. But I can't understand why I feel the urge to touch myself every time I hear that word... 

Then there was that farmer.

Farmer: "So it's true that you are always naked. I did not believe to the voice about you walking naked in Morthal telling to everyone that you are a whore..."  

Damn, I drank too much mead and I forgot to get dressed....

She came this way up to Valtheim Towers, when a rough voice took her away from her thoughts.

Bandit: "Hold it. This here's a toll road, see? Yer gonna have to hand..."

Heroine (mentally): Bandits. Pretending a toll which is not theirs.."
Bandit: "Wait, is that really you?"
Heroine (mentally): What?" Shouldn't he have to say something like: "let's say 200 gold"?
Bandit: "Yes. It's you. Boys. Everyone, come here, the whore is here!"
Bandit B to N: "Who is she?"
Bandit: "She's the one I told you about. She's that legendary whore who travels all around Skyrim begging to be fucked by bandits"
Heroine: "That's..."
Bandit: "Don't you remember me? Before joining this gang in Valtheim I was with the Night Mammooth. You begged us to fuck you countless times. But you broke our boss's heart. Such a filthy whore you were, to betray him with a...".
Heroine: "Stop there. Don't say anything more. I will pay the toll. How much did you say it was? Here 500 gold..."
Bandit: "So now you even pay to be fucked? Such a desperate whore, you are. But, really, thinking about that, who would be willing to touch you after you fucked that stray..."
Heroine (leaping on him): "Shout up! I'll fuck you but please be silent."
Bandit: "Umph, please not, let me breath..."
Bandit B: "Wow, that whore is raping him. She's really a maddened whore"
Bandit N: "I fear for his life. That 69 is impressive! She's sucking him to death and she literally absorbed his mouth inside her pussy..."
Bandit: "I... can't breath..."
Bandit B: "Oh, he fainted. She really deserves that Hungry Cocksucker title!"
Heroine: "It's over, Now I'll just go away..."
Bandit Boss: "Stop there demirep. You defeated one of us, slut; but we are 15 left, harlot. Boys, let's show this strumpet who we are. Let's teach to this tart a lesson. All together, defend our reputation against this slag...".
Heroine: “Ahhh.... Damn, a lexicographer bandit... I said please... mhhh don't call me like that ahhh..."
Bandit Boss: "Is it me, or did this scrubber get more and more aroused every time we call her a prostitute?"
Heroine: "Mhh, ahh, please, I can't stand it... Mhhhhh"
Bandit Boss: "She really enjoys it! Well... Let's fuck this whore!!"
Heroine (cumming): "Ahhhhhhh"

Fuck! I’ve walked for 2 hours, but I'm still covered in cum. And at the end they stole all my things too. Fucked bandits. If it was not for that damned word... Next time I'll teach them a lesson... but is that one approaching an itinerant merchant? Isn't it?

Heroine (running towards him): "Hey you, sir"

Merchant (looking scared): "Wait, who are you? What is that fluid dripping from Your mouth.... And... you're all covered in it! Oh Divines. Cumpires... You're a cumpire!!! Please, someone, help me!!"
Heroine (reaching him): "What in the Oblivion is a cumpire? I never installed that mod. Stop yelling."
Merchant (lowering his pants): "Help me. I'm lost. She will suck all the cum from my cock..."
Heroine: "I can't really understand you. If you were really scared, why did you not run away?"
Merchant: "It's complicated.... "
Heroine: "Will you help me? I need a new dress and a sword, some bandits robbed me on the road..."
Merchant: "So... Won't you suck my cock? Really, aren't you a cumpire?"
Heroine "...And I've no money left."
Merchant: "Good. Not all evils come to harm. We can make a deal"
Heroine "Do you mean?"
Merchant: "Could you suck my cock pretending you are a cumpire?"
Heroine: A fucked role play pervert...but I have no choice... "Done."
Merchant: "Good, take it, but please threaten me while I scream...."
Heroine: Mgghhh... Sucking.... "I'll suck you to death".... Sucking .... "I will drain you".... Mghhh"
Merchant: "Good. That's fine. NOOOOO. Please NNNOOO. What are you doing? Don't stop! Help me! A Cumpire!...."  
Vigilants of Stendarr (approaching, coming from the road): "None escape the Vigil. All come into the light. The Vigilants of Stendarr can help you, as long as you promise to never assist the Whores. We will take care of her"
Merchant: Damn. Vigilants of Stendarr! "Thanks to the Divines. Please help me!"
Heroine (mentally): What a day. I was just missing the extremist fanatics.."
Vigilant A: "The Vigil of Stendarr cleanses all whore filth from Tamriel. Spit all the cum you’ve sucked, or we'll purge you like all the others."
Heroine: "He was the one who asked me to do that....Ask him. Hey, where are you going?"
Merchant (running away):  !I'm sorry whore! “I'm going to the temple to thank the Divines...."
Vigilant N: "Wherever the whores hide, the Vigil of Stendarr will cast them into the light. You are lying. We heard his desperate screams."
Heroine: "There is a misunderstanding. I'm just an ordinary adventurer in distress...and I had a deal with that merchant..."
Vigilant A: "So you're confessing. But the Mercy of Stendarr does not extend to whores."
Heroine: "Weren't you supposed to hunt Daedra?"
Vigilant A: "And any other abominations that prey on mortals. Cumpires. Whorewolves. Bitches. But the whores are the worst. Their callous disregard for moral ethics is abhorrent in the eyes of the God of Mercy."
Heroine: "But What's so dangerous about... mhh.. who...ores... ahh?"
Vigilant B: "They are profane creatures with no hope of redemption. They lure innocents to surrender to their senses and corrupt the souls of all they touch. And their heretical arts grant dirty pleasures to mortals that spread corruption across Tamriel. They must be destroyed or guarded to prevent temptation. This is the word of the new leader of our order, the grand master Present! He ordered us to persecute the bitches!"
Heroine (mentally): Present? What a silly name.... Wait....if I move the "s" to the beginning and anagram the others...Fuck! It was him again!
Heroine: "Well, I'm not a .. ahh wh..ho..oo mhhh... one of them, so please let me go..."
Vigilant A: "But, You're all bloated with cum. That's a clear sign you're a whore".
Heroine: "I can explain!".
Vigilant N: "The suffering the whore caused will not go unpunished."
Heroine: "I Said it's a mistake...."
Vigilant B: "Prepare yourself to receive Stendarr's Mercy. Whore"
Vigilant A: "War to Whores!"
Vigilant N: "Repent yourself whore"
Heroine: "Please,  Mhh... ahhh...Stop, ahhh MHHH"
Vigilant A: "... Did she just surrender?"
Vigilant B: "It's seems to me that she's just frantically masturbating herself on the ground..."
Vigilant N: "She undoubtedly is a whore!"
Vigilants ABD: "Whore!!!!"
Heroine (cumming): "Ahhhhhhh"
Vigilant A: "It's done, then. We've settled that whore for a long time."

Few days later, a gagged, collared, chained but otherwise naked "heroine" made her arrival to Windhelm.
Those Holy Vigilants had forced her into a ugly instrument of torture. A chain starting from the collar was connected to handcuffs that prevented her from freeing herself and in addition her hands were forced into a pleading position. The chain was firmly tied to ankle cuffs too and a heavy iron ball made it nearly impossible for her to walk. Exhausted, she had to crawl on all fours from long distances. Moreover, they had linked that chain to the most sensitive points of her body too. They even pierced her nipples and clit and connected that chain to them. Every step she made was so painful and she could not scream because of the gag. But the worst was that sign hanging around her neck...

The journey to Windhelm had been terrible. Someone had approached her with good intentions but when they red that sign... She had been abused even by random marauding creatures...

Ashamed she finally crawled to the blacksmith's shop.

Blacksmith: "Advertising you're a whore? Really? I guess it was clear you are free to use even without that sign..."
Heroine: "Mphfff, AAmmHH"

Blacksmith: "Uh? I don't understand you"
Heroine: "Mphfff, Mphfff, mppFhhhRhhEEmMeeEhh...."
Guard casually passing by: "Let me guess... someone stole your plugs"
Blacksmith: "So you want to be plugged again?"
Heroine: "Mphfff, NphfffOOO" - looking and pointing -  mhhIhhmmShhhAhhhImmDmmppFhhhRhhEEmMeeEhh...!!!"
Blacksmith: "Ok, since you insist… I'll add two huge extra large plugs, as you asked for, and I will brand your ass too. What a perverted dirty whore you are!!"
Heroine: "MHHHH MPFFFF MPAHHH mpNphOOOhh GAAAHHHHH"
Blacksmith: "Judging on how wet you are I think I was right.... Well, I guess I have to take my payment in advance... Since you're already on all fours, I'll fuck your ass from behind”
Heroine: "GHHHHH, MPHHHHH, PGGAHHH"

....later...
Blacksmith: "Done! I added a harness too, so you will not lose your plugs again. You can go. Whore".

Citizen A: "So that voice was true. She loves to be hard bondaged".
Citizen B: "I never saw someone pervert like that. What a legendary whore"
Citizen F "And that brand on her ass!"
Citizen N: "She really is a filthy whore"

Citizen M: "Such a shameless whore...."
Citizens: "Whore...whore...whore..."
Heroine: "MHHHH... MPHHHHH, PGGAHHH”
CitizenA: "I can't believe that. She's cumming in the middle of the road!"
Citizens: "DragonWhore!!!"

It was a very long road to Dawnstar and to the Guild of Humiliations, in those miserable conditions.

Everyone she met recognized her as the Dragonwhore and her fame as the greatest whore of Tamriel and in all History became bigger and bigger. That was the worst thing! Or instead the best? She really was the worst. But, day by day, she felt she was enjoying that strange sensation more and more, orgasm by orgasm. After all, at the end, the Guild of Humiliations was the right place for her. Wasn't it?

On 1/10/2021 at 8:06 PM, Deutsche_Cookie said:

Hello, do you plan to expand Dawnguard content?

Hello, yes. After 2.0 and 2.1 (MCM expand and Non-ZAZ version) I am planning to add content for add-ons.

19 hours ago, fiinhvip said:

There is a new mod generating voice lines using AI for bethesda games,

Yes, it looks promising and very interesting.

13 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Does anyone have the quest id for oldest profession

AAATOHOldestProfession. Try ask Dagur - the owner of The Frozen Hearth in Winterhold.

12 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

do you have plans on adding devices from DD?

No. I wanted to, but it didn't work.

43 minutes ago, Moongazer said:

Sorry if it was already asked here, but how can I delete quests from journal, which I had already finished?

You can't.

ToH needs to remove the objective in the code for the final quest stage, and it doesn't.

Maybe DSHV will fix one day...

10 hours ago, DSHV said:

Hello, yes. After 2.0 and 2.1 (MCM expand and Non-ZAZ version) I am planning to add content for add-ons.

Yes, it looks promising and very interesting.

AAATOHOldestProfession. Try ask Dagur - the owner of The Frozen Hearth in Winterhold.

No. I wanted to, but it didn't work.

thanks for responding

also do you have any plans on adding new rooms for the forgotten regret?

On 1/12/2021 at 5:43 PM, Moongazer said:

Taming the Lioness and Underground Slave Fight

Quest should ends when Aerin give you a potion and USF I planned to continue.

On 1/12/2021 at 8:24 PM, Electric Aether said:

also do you have any plans on adding new rooms for the forgotten regret?

Of course, there is still plenty of space. For example, slaves quarters, when there are will be a lot of them or a torture chamber.

On 1/13/2021 at 8:44 AM, lcewolf said:

Can someone point me where is the argonian slave?

Lars can, kind of. Inside Riften Fishery.

Wow, time of 2.0 plans:

Spoiler
  • Slaves: Harlequin - Falkreath Jarl's Longhouse.....100%
  • Sudden Brothel - Made a small brothel from the Vlindrel Hall, voluntarily or not. Talk to innkeeper in Silver-Blood Inn to start.....100%
  • Special Drink - Talk to Hadring from Nightgate Inn to get raped by him and some frequenter.....100%
  • Moral Character 2 - Lydia continue her dearest thane's enslavement.....100%
  • The Plains District - cuck Nazeem.....100%
  • Prisoner Rehabilitation Program - Become a warden of a special prison to put prisoners on the right path create own harem of cocky brutes.....100%
  • Sexist Legion - Each Legion adapts to local customs and if you have this mod installed, then you know perfectly well what it means. New quests for each conquered hold: Service to Propaganda, Recruitment of New Members, Giant Help, Pushing Paper, Vae Victis. Also Civil Whore for the Empire.....100%
  • Southern Guest 2 - Monk of the Order still not calm down and requires Tapasvee's attention again.....100%
  • Horny Head - horny male Argonian follower in Ravenscar Hollow. Really horny.....100%
  • Malicious Accomplice - After Sinding (from Ill Met by Moonlight) escapes, talk to any Falkreath guard to "help the investigation".....100%
  • Quick Meal (Grym).....100%
  • Trees and Fruits (Epic Saga about Catherine's mother).....100%
  • Envy Causer and Slave-Slave Trader (Lars).....100%
  • Whorerider (Bruiser).....100%
  • Endings.....Next Update
  • Easy Money.....100%
  • "Mage".....100%

Oh, here's text to fix of "Mage":

Spoiler

Jomfru Shine-Head in the Frozen Hearth, Winterhold:

Hello! Are you a fellow mage, who also goes to the college? I already tried to pass, but they laughed at me at the entrance. It was necessary to cast some kind of spell, which I do not know how.. Isn't it their job to explain to me how to do magic? And doesn't she see how magical I am?

Why do you want to get there?

Do you know? I'll be 30 next month and I'll still be a virgin so I become a mage!

So try to pass in a month

Well, of course! Thanks for the advice!

You will not become a mage this way

Well, of course I will! Everyone says that! Besides I almost lost all my hair by 30. It’s from great wisdom!

I can take your virginity

True? I really don't really want to become a mage. So how is this going to happen?

Just let me do all the work

Yes, suck all the magic potential out of me!

I changed my mind to ruin your great wizard career

Don't worry, I will be attentive to mere mortals when I have full control over the forces of the universe.

Happy?

Thank you for taking my virginity. Now I don't need this magic loose overall. It's a pity that I gave all my money for it, but who knew that I would meet such a generous girl. You can take this. It's a little dirty, I wore it on my naked body. I'll stay here for a while and will think about how I can make money for the trip to home.

We can have sex if you want

Of course. Sex turns out to be good.

Magic Loose Overall - +50 magick. Almost 30-old virgin rub his naked body agaist this fabric. You're not going to do the same, are you?

Do you have any plans of adding a continuation of taming the lioness after he gives you the love potion he can send you to give them to various people all over skyrim like Elisif for example? Then he can become the jarl, but you can still talk to her to get quests and stuff just have her stand over at the side instead of sitting in the chair? And have aerin sit in the chair?