"Morveux (Dominant Breton) - Treasury House, Markarth"

i think i found a bug here - once he accepted me as a servant, his dialogue options disappear as some kind of "earn money for me" mission is toggled, so he only ask something like, "brought my money?" - the player can pay 100 gold here, nothing happens after that, he simply keeps asking. or the player can answer "not yet", nothing happens in this case as well... morveux stays in his demand money state forever.

2 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

"Morveux (Dominant Breton) - Treasury House, Markarth"

i think i found a bug here - once he accepted me as a servant, his dialogue options disappear as some kind of "earn money for me" mission is toggled, so he only ask something like, "brought my money?" - the player can pay 100 gold here, nothing happens after that, he simply keeps asking. or the player can answer "not yet", nothing happens in this case as well... morveux stays in his demand money state forever.

You have to keep doing that until you've paid him 1000 gold in total.

Ill edit the texts bit by bit(so 3 or 4 more edits of this post incoming) :D

@DSHV Here you go.Thank you for the effort to make all our suggestions a reality. :)

Spoiler

Unbreakable Heroine

You have proven that you do not break under any danger, that you can endure the cruel harsh world, and that no  abuse or extreme humiliation can affect you.

Grym: So what will you do with the guild?

I  will close it(or:I will erase all traces of its existence)

Bah, just as I thought that I found my place in life this happens.

Guild continues to exist as a means of  torturing and humiliate me, but it begins and ends with me!

I knew it.You are addicted  to sex and pain.

Guild continues to torture and humiliate me, and same goes for other girls. 

Still in business? Very well.

This guild will become a trojan horse,and its members WILL win the war against slavery.

Not sure, but something useful to the world.

Bah, how tediously heroic.

Usurper (Tyrant?) Cunt

Grandmistress of guild of humiliation.  She who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon herself.

Bruiser: Well, you put on a performance here, cunt. As far as I understand, we have rearrangements in the organization?

Cate: Master slayer! How could you do this after all that I have taught you? You’re not slut at all.

Lars: So what now? By the way, I never liked him. We finally got rid of him, right, sl..oh glorious savior of ours?

I've been dreaming of your death for a very long time [Non essential]

B:Try to kill me if you can, cocky cunt.

L: Help! There's a psychopath on the loose!

G: Fuck you too, bitch.

K: I hoped a man would kill me, not anther slut. Oh, well.

S: For what!? Why are you doing this to me? We've already won! Together!

SR: Yes, mistress. My life is yours.

DR: You know you're a villain of this story, right?

Leave Skyrim and never come back

B:No. I'll go to the nearest tavern. Then you will crawl to me on your knees, begging to be your owner again, cunt. I know you and your type, whore: you can't resist the flow in between your slutty legs.

L: And there I thought you and I were getting along so well.

G: Fine, I do not care where i write my magnum opus.

K: Well, horny men should be everywhere. Goodbye, slut.

You’re free

S: Thanks, but I already know it. That was the plan, right? Become free.

DR: Of course! Now I need to get out of here, but the stench will forever remain with me, one which cannot be washed away.

SR: Have I done something wrong, mistress? Please don't throw me out, I want to serve you forever.

Now you are my slave

S: Bitch! I mean, mistress, I submit to your strength. Please be nice with me.

DR: You know you're a villain, right?

SR: Silly mistress, it goes without saying. I’m your slave forever.

You’re my true master/mistress

B: It was obvious. Why do you say this as if it was a revelation from above, cunt? The fire is hot, the water is wet, orcs have the biggest cocks and you’re my property forever.

[Critical hit] And I still have to kill you, dead meat.

Of course! I am yours in life and in death.

What an almost bearable cunt! You’re okay.

Please have mercy on this pathetic cunt!

Okay, maybe I can figure out how you can redeem yourself. But you may yet regret not choosing death, torture meat.

L: Oh, yes! Finally, the recognition!

G: I knew that you fell in love with me like any faithful bitch. Don't worry, I will invent the best and sophisticated tortures and humiliations for you.

K: Errrr.. No? I’m your fellow-slave slut, remember?

S: Are you crazy? Stop fooling around.

DR: Yes, it's good that you remember that.

SR: Silly mistress. No, you are my true mistress. And I’m your true slave.

I give you the ownership of this guild. Please become our guildmaster

B: Finally , if that chair remained empty for two long,  some unworthy ass would have planted itself there.

L: Guildmaster? Do I need to do something? What if I can't? Could someone else take over the responsibility?

G: Okay, I have a couple of ideas for developing our beloved guild. Serpent was a powerful mage, a damn shame to lose his magic, but he was an old man and his ossified views on torture of women pulled us back.

K: I will not be a member of a guild not ruled by a man!

DR: I do not need it. I just need my freedom.

SR: I do not need it. I just want to serve you, mistress.

S: That is..Hm.. Let me think for 35 seconds... Now I have nothing, not even clothes and dignity, but at the head of the guild I will have authority and resources that I can increase. And I will be able to direct the guild in any direction I want. Okay, I agree.

Spoiler

Frem Skodlig: Come here, I want to talk to you.

What do you want from me?

I do not believe that you are strong as advertised ,and your looks do not add to this picture of strength either.

Excuse me?

I heard a lot about you but I don´t believe what people are telling. How about we make a bet. You can prove that I´m wrong and I will give you something in exchange. How does it sound? If you win you will get 1000 septims and I will let the people know you better.(not sure if you wanted to say that he will spread the word about PCS strength or he will let his people...well to get to know her. ?)

Pass

Verdict: wet chicken.

Pfff, easy money

Fight against my partner next to me and win. If you lose, the people will know that you are not that strong and you will owe me 1000 but as you know,you can pay with other "services" too.

[Wait for his attack]

[He is waiting for your attack]

[Taunt him]

[His face turned purple and his eyes become bloodshot]

[Attack him]

[He falls to the ground unconscious]

How do you like the result of the fight?

It looks like you won. But this proves nothing yet.However,I  will let the people know you are not a weakling. How about a second bet 2000 septims this time.

Yes, it will be easy too

We test now you´re speed barefoot: Run one circle around Whiterun in 20 minutes. This must be easy for you, or is it? Take off your boots and, I think, gloves too, they will only be an obstacle when you´re running.

Ready

You can start right now!

My prize?

Here she is, our winner. So here is your 2000 septims. But how about a 3000 septims bet? Make 10 push-ups standing vertically on your hands.

What? Are you challenging me? Look! A perfect vertical handstand pose!

[He moves under you and undoes his pants]

Hey your cock is in my way

Do it with my cock in your face or you will lose our bet! The conditions did not say that there won't be any obstacles. Or are you afraid of additional difficulties, chicken?

Don't call me... mhh...Chick... mhhh ken. I won't... mhh...

Yeah, yeah, a real athlete this one(laughs)

I refuse to suck your dick.

Then pay me 3000 or I will tell everyone what a weakling and a braggart you are!

Fine (3000 gold)

Don't trip over your chicken legs as you run in shame.

I will not pay you

Then I'll complain to the guards for cheating!

My money!

Well deserved money! 4000? Give my partner another chance to test your strength. Stand opposite to each other, take each other's hands and try to knock the enemy to the ground. And lets make it completely naked to rule out fraud.

Ha, I beat him again

We’ll see.

Let’s test my strength

[As soon as you took his hands - he suddenly used all his increased strength and knocked you by surprise, pinning you to the ground with his body]

Your rapist-partner came  in me!

In a fight, anything can happen. A man cannot control the excitement and may just accidentally got his cock in there.

Fine (4000 gold)

But I will give you a chance to win back your money and  prove your strength. 5000 for horizontal fight with the conjunction of your bodies through a cock, which penetrates vagina.Last one to cum is the winner.

This is unacceptable!

What? Don’t tell me you’re virgin. Look at her – afraid of boy’s pipi. Grow-up, virgin. Planningto become a spinster?

You mean sex?

You can call it that, but you also can call it “test of strength, endurance and dexterity”. Even wisdom and intelligence sometimes.

Fine, I’ll show him

First you will show me.

Ha, I win!

I recognize your strength, heroine! Please accept this amount gold as tribute.

Damn, I lose (5000 gold)

Don't worry the fact that you are weak. You have excellent prospects as a whore. I have the last offer: I’ll fuck you as common  whore you are...for free. What do you say?

I agree

Very reasonable of you - don't bury your talent, whore.

No

Don't bury your talent, whore!

Do you want me?

Sure thing, whore.

[Nod]

Spoiler

Who are you?

I’m the Great Sage. I just am. I hold great knowledge.

Are you insane?

If I'm insane, I'll say no, but if I answer yes, then I'm not. So why are you asking me this question? Maybe you're insane?

What happened to the Dwemer?

I ended them. Murdered almost all of them. Next question?

Who are the Princes of Daedra?

No one. Daedra don't exist. All what exists is just a shadow dance in the back of your occiput.

What are the Elder Scrolls?

My diary notebooks. There I write my secrets. I keep losing them, did you find a couple?

What is reality?

Oh, look at my cock. [He got his cock from pants] The most important thing is the perspective from which to watch it. When boobed whore starts swing her big tits like crazy, my “tower” become hard and erect. Get it?

I don't understand your analogy

This is not an analogy. It's just a biological process I described.

[Wait Spermthief’s signal] How to defeat Serpent?

Defeat the snake? I do this many times a day. The main thing is to firmly grab him by the neck and begin to choke him with all your might! Until he releases his white stinky spirit.

[Sigh] Why am I wasting my time on a madman?

[He grabbed your hand] Wait! To defeat him you need to defeat yourself.

I'm listening

Because he is you from a parallel reality!

Ugh..

Corrupted by forces which you cannot comprehend! But there are indestructible laws of the universe. Collect letters in a right word and turn “defeat” into “victory”! Damn, they are made up of different letters, no awesome effect.

Can you not speak in riddles?

If I don't speak in riddles, then what is your role, heroine? There will be no feat if you don't even lift a finger. [Spermthief signals to you about the beginning of Serpent’s spying]

Spoiler

You accepted your new role well, motherless whore. To understand that your place is at the very bottom of the ladder for such a stupid piece of trash is a real accomplishment! Be proud! You’re truly dumb shitty bitch only needed to meet basic men needs. Sexholes, punchbag, dirty doormat, ashtray, torture doll, animal’s toy, cumbucket, the list goes on and on..

Thank you very much, Master. Your lowly slave is happy

Look,your darling finally escaped from the cellar. What do you have to do, nasty slut?

Please, sir, let this dirty scum undeservedly touch your godly cock

I think Ill let you. What a kind man I am, who else would bother to shove a  cock into pile of trash like you.

Spoiler

Your spouse [Disgust 100]: You had sex with this.. this.. nasty creature?

Oh, is that you? I forgot about your existence

I can't believe I didn't notice your vile whorish side! You’re  nasty and foul!

No, no, I can explain everything! Please..

How can you explain the fact that you voluntarily had sex with a skeever? A Skeever! I saw it with my own eyes and you dare to lie to me?

Yes, and I enjoyed every moment of his cock in me

I can't believe I didn't notice what a pervert you are! You’re a nasty and foul!

So this is what you were doing while I was imprisoned? Revelry? While I was fighting temptation every second! Most sexy and beautiful deadra seduced me, danced naked, rubbed each other with oil, licked my whole body, served me as maids. They offered me delicious foods, softest beds, interesting shows. But I fought the temptation because I am married to you! But you must have jumped on some dirty cock immediately after my kidnapping.

So you didn't suffer?

I fought temptation, not always successfully, but at least I tried. Impossible to constantly resist to seducer daedra, who stubbornly wants to oraly satisfy you. But don't change the subject, we're talking about your great betrayal. Do you understand that it's all over between us? Goodbye, scum!

Serpent: I'm sure if you apologize well, your love will forgive you. Self-flagellation, humiliation, slave service - spouse will see how sorry you are and accept you as you are – pathetic submissive insignificant disgusting whore. You don't expect your service to me to end after the hostages arereleased, do you?

You will be my slave until death and then in undeath.

Thank you, Master. My soul and body are yours forever

There is no need to say obvious things like: the water is wet, fire is hot or you are my slave forever, insect. Begone now, I want to think about new tortures for you - need to constantly raise the bar.

What about Pirve?

You mean this boy?

Pirve: It was me all along, stupid whore.

“Evil people always get what they deserve!” I think you got what you deserve for your callousness. Was it worth it saving your time?

Pay with cruelty for kindness - do you think this is unfair, cruel, sadistic? Deservedly torture the villains is nothing to compare to undeservedly torture the innocents. It just another category of deeds. True sadism. The art of whose servant I consider myself.

Serpent: I love this wizard!

Bruiser: So you set your little fucker free? It doesn't mean anything, you'll still be my groin towel and personal cunt. But now there is no need to pretend that you are doing this for noble reasons,  because you are perverted horny masochistic slut.

Cate: You need to lose something from a past life to start a new one. Just one frail lover for new life full of sex, pain and humiliation. Looks like splendid deal to me. You should be happy, because you have found your true happiness, your place in life. And so much more whoring and slavery awaits!

Lars: I didn't understand what happened now. Something related to you? But who cares? You haven't even completed my slaver training. There is so much more to come.

Grym: Didn't know you were doing this because of the hostage. Oh, well, let continue to torture you, my little slut doll.

Spermthief: You deserve to be a slave forever. Why was I hoping for you at all? You stopped being a heroine a long time ago. You are aslave, in mind and soul.

Rat: Being a slave sucks, right? People who become slaves of their own accord deserve no forgiveness or pitty. I’m glad that you so screwed up, bitch. It wouldn't be fair if you won.

Spoiler

Enjoying skeever’s cocks, cheating whore, aren’t we?

You are alive and free! I can explain..

Don't come close, you're dirty and you stink. No need to explain to me - I saw everything. In fact, I organized all this.

Wh..what?

Okay, let's start from the beginning so that even you can understand. I wanted to educate you as a obedient slave and therefore I hired a professional – Serpent. He did an amazing job - made you the real obedient slave. I watched you all this time and laughed. Most sexy and beautiful deadra had sex with me, danced naked, rubed each other with oil, licked my whole body, served me as maids. They offered me delicious foods, softest beds, interesting shows. Most of all I liked how you licked that disgusting lizard and parties.

You..you do this to me? But why?

I already said that I wanted an excellent slave-wife. Now you will apply everything that you have learned here to serve me - your rightful owner.

Yes, Master/Mistress

But you won't abandon your guild either. I fell in love with your face twisted in pain.

No..No..

[Evil grin] What  does that “no” mean, stupid bitch? It's real. It is better to accept this quickly or you will experience suffering like never before, .

Serpent: How glad you should be! Your love alive and well, you got such a holiday surprise and you just got new owner! And, we haven't gone anywhere. The guild will work with doubled strength. Don’t cry from joy, slut - this face does not belong to you, but to all of us, it is not for you to spoil it.

Cate: Congratulations, your chosen one turned out to be real alpha. And he arranged it all for you. You must be flattered. It turns out you have a good taste on awesome men.

Bruiser: Ha-ha-ha! [Grunt] What a pathetic loser! But don't worry - your best owner will amuse you with powerful punches. Ha-ha-ha! What a dumb cunt!

Grym: What a plot twist! I need to write it down in my new book.

New quest idea,

Quest name: The Ebony Player

After reaching level 80 or grand master in sex skills a tall redguard appears claiming he as conquered every women in skyrim has had all sorts of orgies and sex parties. Has made even the holiest of women kneel and worship his cock. from Hot peasant girl to the female jarls themselves all have call him daddy or master at one point or another. But now here you are the Last Dragonborn with the soul of a dragon yet the body of a walking fuck toy, and for that he will try his best to conquer you.  He will dare you to challenge him or he  will spread rumors of your slutty nature and tell everyone your vagina smells like clams combined a daedroth fart and Namira spit. He will meet you at the lovers stone for the challenge.

After the Dragonborn makes her way up there to the stone, the challenge is game of who can make who cum first( Sexlab separate organisms mod will make the game more fun)  in the three rounds. First round is oral so 69 positions will be ideal. Second round is anal so the dragonborn must squeeze with complete unrelenting force to make him cum first. Than lastly is vaginal where he will use his secrets dibellan arts of thrusting to make you submit to his cock. After three rounds you can admit that you won and he will be angry but accept his defeat and vows to train harder to beat you and goes off to the temple of dibella to improve his skills. If you go there after 24 to 48 hours you can see him in the temple or the inner sanctuary fucking the girls once in while and praying to dibella to give him a mighty dick to slay the dragonborn. You can interact with him and offer to practice with him for their next rematch. Now the other option is that if you admit you lost to his dick the first time he than laughs and boast that even the legendary dragonborn loves my dick. He than knocks you out with a paralyzing spell or a mighty dick slap. You than wake up in his house on the outskirts of whiterun where you're naked and all your items are in his chest nearby. He than claims that since he defeated you he going to make you one of his girls and starts a bunch of sex/bondage training like being fucked while blindfolded or on a x cross.  And after three days of training you submit and call him daddy or master. He than release you from his cell and takes you above his basement to his main floor of his house and there you see prominent npcs from various holds and factions like jarl elisif, Aela the huntress, and Sapphire from the thieves guild.  He than announces you been fully trained and to prepare the grandest orgy of a lifetime. After a couple rounds of sex he proclaims he the greatest player of all time and he will ascend to Harem Heaven after this.  

Now the dragonborn can visit him anytime to get fucked or treated like a walking sex toy. And every time you visit him you will see a various npcs were you can offer another orgy.

Notes:

1: House wives and dibella priestess appear in his place a lot more times than others due to their cock hunger.

2: If you beat him the first time and than later have a rematch you and he beats you than the sex training scenario will still happen.

3: For the sake of not having ctds it best to talk to any female with a scripted scene like Jarl elisf first before having the girls visit his house.

4: The inner sanctuary in dibella temple will only be open for the Ebony Player once you complete the vanilla quest attach to it.

2.0.0:

• Slaves: Harlequin - Falkreath Jarl's Longhouse;
  • Sudden Brothel - Made a small brothel from the Vlindrel Hall, voluntarily or not. Talk to innkeeper in Silver-Blood Inn to start;
  • Special Drink - Talk to Hadring from Nightgate Inn to get raped by him and some frequenter;
  • Moral Character 2 - Lydia continue her dearest thane's enslavement;
  • The Plains District - cuck Nazeem;
  • Prisoner Rehabilitation Program - Become a warden of a special prison to put prisoners on the right path create own harem of cocky brutes;
  • Sexist Legion - Each Legion adapts to local customs and if you have this mod installed, then you know perfectly well what it means. New quests for each conquered hold: Service to Propaganda, Recruitment of New Members, Giant Help, Pushing Paper, Vae Victis. Also Civil Whore for the Empire;
  • Southern Guest 2 - Monk of the Order still not calm down and requires Tapasvee's attention again;
  • Horny Head - horny male Argonian follower in Ravenscar Hollow. Really horny;
  • Malicious Accomplice - After Sinding (from Ill Met by Moonlight) escapes, talk to any Falkreath guard to "help the investigation";
  • Grym: Quick Meal (Open a dubious establishment in Whiterun);
  • Catherine: Trees and Fruits (Epic Saga about Catherine's mother);
  • Lars: Envy Causer (Help to make justice), Slave-Slave Trader (Find him a good slavery organization);
  • Bruiser: Whorerider (Light ponyplay);
  • "Mage"- Destroy the wizard's career in the Frozen Hearth Inn in Winterhold;
  • Easy Money - Put money on bets in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun.

On 1/27/2021 at 2:43 AM, The Ashen said:

Rather than have the option to say "I'm ready" it immediately takes me to the dialogue for "I lost".

What is the health level of your character?

23 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I need more clue than that to know the next move to do.

That's the end of currect content of slave fights.

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

Fattig follows pc around the city ..is that a bug or is there a quest to be done !?..

Quest Tamed Heroine. Just talk to any Solitude resident.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

2.0.0:

• Slaves: Harlequin - Falkreath Jarl's Longhouse;
  • Sudden Brothel - Made a small brothel from the Vlindrel Hall, voluntarily or not. Talk to innkeeper in Silver-Blood Inn to start;
  • Special Drink - Talk to Hadring from Nightgate Inn to get raped by him and some frequenter;
  • Moral Character 2 - Lydia continue her dearest thane's enslavement;
  • The Plains District - cuck Nazeem;
  • Prisoner Rehabilitation Program - Become a warden of a special prison to put prisoners on the right path create own harem of cocky brutes;
  • Sexist Legion - Each Legion adapts to local customs and if you have this mod installed, then you know perfectly well what it means. New quests for each conquered hold: Service to Propaganda, Recruitment of New Members, Giant Help, Pushing Paper, Vae Victis. Also Civil Whore for the Empire;
  • Southern Guest 2 - Monk of the Order still not calm down and requires Tapasvee's attention again;
  • Horny Head - horny male Argonian follower in Ravenscar Hollow. Really horny;
  • Malicious Accomplice - After Sinding (from Ill Met by Moonlight) escapes, talk to any Falkreath guard to "help the investigation";
  • Grym: Quick Meal (Open a dubious establishment in Whiterun);
  • Catherine: Trees and Fruits (Epic Saga about Catherine's mother);
  • Lars: Envy Causer (Help to make justice), Slave-Slave Trader (Find him a good slavery organization);
  • Bruiser: Whorerider (Light ponyplay);
  • "Mage"- Destroy the wizard's career in the Frozen Hearth Inn in Winterhold;
  • Easy Money - Put money on bets in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun.

What is the health level of your character?

That's the end of currect content of slave fights.

Quest Tamed Heroine. Just talk to any Solitude resident.

Cuck Nazeem you say? I hope this means we can whore out Ahlam to the rest of whiterun. Also, I feel like there should be a way to trigger civil whore without doing the main quest due to the nature of the tasks you are given regardless.

How do I advance with "Taming of the Obstinate One"? I have Rattfadiga as my follower and she gave me her sword and that's about it, neither she nor Lars have any further dialogues on the topic.

At worst, what command should I put in to advance the quest?

**Sudden Brothel** has a repeatable crash for me, if you wait a day inside the house (leaving and waiting does -not- crash) after agreeing to serve the 'client', not sure why atm.

Edit: While I get no errors with any debugging stuff ive tried im almost positive its related to the actors being loaded now (some sort of script issue?), because if you use a teleportation spell to leave it still crashes (should mean its not the cell itself), but leaving the house normally and going to some other building (which would completely unload the actors) does not crash.

16 hours ago, Shep67 said:

Can i just update ?

10 hours ago, DarthCoder said:

Same question...

Yes.

14 hours ago, Gels said:

Are the other requirements?

You also need to buy Vlindrel Hall. Setstage AAASuddenBrothel 10, just in case.

13 hours ago, The Ashen said:

I was at full health. Although I probably had a debuff to fortify health.

Loss is triggered when the PC has a certain health value. Maybe that's the problem?

10 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Why are some prisoners locked with a different key?

They not ready yet.

9 hours ago, 2341 said:

neither she nor Lars have any further dialogues on the topic.

Talk to Lars with Rattfadiga near. Setstage AAAToHTamingObstinate 30.

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

where are the new content locations?

Sexist Legion - After oath to Tullius or after Civil Whore for the Empire. Or Setstage AAASexistLegion 10. Malicious Accomplice - any Falkreath guard after Sinding's escape. Prison - Falkreath Jarl.

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is that intended?

Yes.

6 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Still need ZAZ?!

Yes.

5 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

im almost positive its related to the actors being loaded now

Yes, for me - they loaded in T-pose and did not react to anything. I had to go out and go back. But I only use Actor.Enable() at a certain stage as in the rest of the quests.