On 12/8/2020 at 7:11 PM, Lupine00 said:

If you could transfer powers to the "real" dragonborn, be it shouts, or combat ability, or whatever, it would no longer be funny, because he would actually be the real dragonborn. The entire point of the joke is that he's useless.

to be fair its not even that funny any ways :P . The first time maybe but after awhile the joke gets old fast. it sucks to wast a follower slot on someone useless in combat cause you can only have so many following you before they get you stuck in corridors. Plus i really like the idea of role playing a character that "stole" the title of dragonborn so giving him the ability to actually do anything in combat would be nice.

2 hours ago, minatepes69 said:

to be fair its not even that funny any ways :P . The first time maybe but after awhile the joke gets old fast. it sucks to wast a follower slot on someone useless in combat cause you can only have so many following you before they get you stuck in corridors. Plus i really like the idea of role playing a character that "stole" the title of dragonborn so giving him the ability to actually do anything in combat would be nice.

I think the "Stealing power" part would make more sense for a character such as the Doppelganger.

On 12/8/2020 at 8:03 AM, tamai said:

less fearful when hes trained.

If someone tells me how to change the behavior of the NPC (AI Data) through a code, then I can make that after ~10 workouts he stops running (Confidence from cowardly to cautious).

On 12/9/2020 at 3:08 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

where is the npc that i can put into the dog house?

When the mod used ZAZ8, there was a dog house and you can invite to live in it Tapasvee.

6 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

Any way to make a miraak use bend will on you and make you his slave like aerin does with the love potion?

This is more difficult. I am afraid to break vanilla scripts. Of course, I can create my own NPC Miraak, but how to integrate him into the game and the plot. I do not know yet.

11 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Got a quest asking me to look for a secretary in markarth's warrens, but there's no any special dialogues to proceed.

Perhaps Aliases again breaking a quest, but everything works for me. How Morveux gave this task? Is Morveux he or she? Female Morveux is undeveloped. Is the quest displayed in the journal? Is Morveux there at this moment?

6 minutes ago, DSHV said:

If someone tells me how to change the behavior of the NPC (AI Data) through a code, then I can make that after ~10 workouts he stops running (Confidence from cowardly to cautious).

I see I wish i could help but i know nothing of doing anything like that ?

I saw the new quest with the utmost heist would it be possible maybe add this outfit as the maid outfit you use during the quest https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80267?tab=description

More text for fixing. I am open to any suggestions: you can suggest to change something or add something new.

Spoilers to future quests!

Sexist Legion

Spoiler

All new recruits must complete basic training. You need the female instructor, hopefully no need to explain why. You will find her in the courtyard of our castle.

Female Instructor

Arrived for basic training, ma'am!

Just in time, soldier. Get in line with the rest. I will now briefly explain the role of women in the Legion. Spoilers: it's different from men’s. So, ladies, since you are weaker than a man, then you need to exercise more. Train the power of legs, arms, abs, in a word – everything. Repetition of exercise will help you here. Next: Recruitment. You must attract new blood to our ranks. Especially here, in Skyrim, where the most of our Legion is formed from local residents. Is everything clear so far?

Yes, ma'am!

And since the main recruitment comes from locals, we must consider the cultural background. There are certain social expectations. Skyrim men expect women to cook, clear and other house chores. Women also expect that this is expected of them. We have to adapt and not disappoint the locals. That’s why only you, ladies, would be cook, wash floors, clean toilets, etc. In Legion we are not used to wasting time here and reuse all available resources, so that our ingenious strategists have developed a plan for how you can carry out all this in the most effective and time-efficient manner. Sex!

Sex, ma’am?

Yes, sex. You look like someone who knows the word. Each of you will get her male supervisor. Sex with him would provide great physical activity that hardens your body. And not only with him. Every male legionnaire can count on sex with you. This is how we smoothly move on to recruiting. The fact of sex with female soldiers serves as an excellent motivation to join the army for men and some women. You must be a face.. or something else of Legion and provide services to any potential recruits. The best performers will be placed on recruitment posters. Now to the third application of female soldier. You, step forward.

Yes, ma’am?

Collect toilet buckets in the barracks and pour it in water in the docks.

I need to go with the buckets through whole city?

Ah yes. We do not discuss orders here, but execute immediately.

Yes, ma’am

Proceed to the assignment!

Female solder at docks: Let me take this buckets. You can come back to Legate Meretrix, your female instructor - your mission here is over.

Toilet duty is complete, ma’am

Now cook Beef Stew. Since you are woman in Skyrim, then I assume that you know how to cook. Here are the ingredients [raw beef, carrot, salt pile, garlic]

Here my Beef Stew, ma’am

I would add more salt, but I just like salty. Accepted. Now go to the barracks and take dirty uniforms. Then wash it.

Yes, ma’am

These are not ordinary clothes, there are iron elements. Make sure they don't rust.

Same female solder at docks: Stinky uniforms? Yes, they know how to get sweaty from physical work. I will show you how to wash your armor.

Thank you

You are my sister in arms. And cocks. [You spend some time learning how to wash dirty armor]

Uniforms are cleared, ma’am

Yes, let me take it. Let other girl deliver it, now I will show the most important thing. This is your supervisor. Make acquaintance with him, soon you will be very close.

Hello

Hello, It's a relief that you are so handsome. We had stories of ugly scary and old wards for supervisors, so I started to worry a little. Would be nice to fuck you, I mean train and guard.

Likewise

Can you call me “Master”? At least add “sir”.

Just don't get in the way

So this is how it will be? But you have great tits so I forgive you. Character is not important, if you have such a body. Although try to add “sir” in public.

Yes, sir

That’s my girl! Time to pay attention to your instructor.

Yes, “sir”

This doesn't sound very respectful, but rather the opposite. I take it, cute lips. Time to pay attention to your instructor.

Let’s train me, sir

If you train others you train yourself. Especially lower body.

Please stop following me, sir (100 gold)

I really shouldn't. Okay, I'll stand guard here. And watch possible dislocation of opponents.

Please follow me, sir

Where have you disappeared for so long? Penalty sex!

[Every 4? Hours] Let's advertise the Legion and their people management.

Ma’am?

Ladies, you met your supervisors, so let me show how to use them. This is mine. Storkuk, please, let..

One of many possible poses. Fell free to experiment. Understood, soldier?

Yes, ma’am

Then continue! Try yours. And.. Storkuk!

No, ma’am

Then I repeat. Especially for some dull soldiers. Storkuk, let me fini.. Oh!

Supervisor is tested, ma’am

Now I will tell you what to do if you are lost in this snowy land. First give all the supplies to a supervisor, and start feeding with his sperm. This is the most reasonable solution to this problem. Let me show possible efficient sperm extraction techniques.

Everything is clear? If so, now try it yourself.

Yes, ma’am!

Don't squeeze it like pastry bag!

No, ma’am!

I have no choice but to repeat it. This is my duty after all.

And if you also have a horse, then consider that your life is a success. Pay more attention – handle horse’s supplier much harder and demand delicate handling.

Try not to waste valuable resources [She licked her fingers] Do you want to repeat after me, soldier?

I memorized the theory perfectly

Suit yourself, but you may not get such a chance touch so big, soft and flexible.. I mean, to prepare in advance to possible hardships.

Yes, ma’am

Yes, that it. Here's a grip, let me guide your hand. Gentle massage of balls will speed up an obtainment of food. For two-legged it works too. Great, is this your first time doing this?

YES, ma’am!

Don't overdo it. This sparkle in your eyes is not entirely appropriate. We do this to prepare for difficulties. [Whisper] Hide that you love this one so much - we don't want to make deprived of this size ones jealous.

Random soldier: I suggest physical activity to you

Yes

So love being in the army!

Sorry, but my supervisor completely exhausted me just moments ago

Shame, but fuck dead meat is not fun. For me.

I have a question, ma’am

A curious soldier is a good soldier. Ask.

Do I have the right to refuse sex?

Of course, we are not savage Stromcloaks. But you will need to write a three-page report in triplicate with a very good reason for rejection. And assure in seven departments, put eight seals and the signature of your supervisor. It's easier to have sex after all. Less fucking.

Does every woman in the Legion have supervisor?

Yes, women are much smaller in our ranks than men. There is no shortage of supervisors. And preventing your next question: Legate Rikke’s is General Tullius.

Such way in every Legion?

No, each Legion adapts to local customs.

Woman-on-woman actions are allowed?

Yes, every citizen of our Empire has the right to love. We can’t stand against adult’s interrelation. But you still need have regular sex with male soldiers. We are an army, not a gardening discussion club. Orders must be executed, regardless of the attitude towards them.

The Empire conquered Whiterun hold, ma’am

Not conquered, but defended already ours. I heard that you distinguished yourself. Great sex performance. And, I guess, you're not awful on the battlefield too. You didn't run away from it, right? It's enough. You deserve a reward. Posing in one pose for several hours for our artist for campaigning posters. Find him in our castle.

[Service to Art] I know one artist right here, in Solitude, ma’am

We don't need freelancers. We already have an artist familiar with all our standards.

Yes, ma’am

Dismissed.

Service to Propaganda

Your poster model has arrived, sir

How I'm tired of you all! It will turn me out if I draw another girl in profile, looking at “a distant bright future”. “Join us” my ass. Heh, “Join my ass”. I am sure there would be much more recruits with such a slogan.

What to do?

What to do! What to do! Eat my nose blew! Wait, I have an idea! You will offer me your version and I will draw it.

Can I suggest my own version?

Your version? Hmmm?

And if they ask me, I will put all the blame on you! Brilliant! So how to draw you?

Stand still in an imperial armor

And looking at a distant bright future. I have already said that I will not draw that. I always wanted to paint nude. Come on, add some spicy!

Naked, holding imperial helmet under my arm

Standard pose, but with a touch of piquancy! I love this deception of viewers’ expectations. For this I will draw your boobs, which will be in the center of the composition, really round, juicy and fat with pleasant pink nipples. Don't thank me.

Naked, with wide spead legs and inviting hands

And really seductive slutty face of whore! I like it! You kind of call to join your pussy, which will be in the center of the composition. For this I will draw your pussy very neat, pink and plump. Don't thank me.

Naked, from back, but looking over my shoulder

Yes, for booty lovers, that will surely hook them to join army and die. Your ass will be in the center of the composition. Maybe ever show a little asshole. For this I will draw your ass round, elastic and juicy. And neat clear asshole. Don't thank me.

[Supervisor near] Naked, fucked by this man

That maybe too.. Ah, we live once! Plus, it's completely your fault, not mine. For this I will really increase your sex parts, make them sexy and gorgeous. Don't thank me. Can you maintain a pose for a few hours?

Now crazy slogan! [He pointed at you with open palms, how they would present something magnificent to the public and froze in awkward anticipation]

Are you my new master?

Disgusting! I like it.

Join my ass now!

Hey, that my idea! But if anyone asks then yours.

Join Legion and you can fuck me!

Simple and need to change wording, but with picture – very hot!

Free pussies! Ask at Castle Dour

Meanly! But as an idea..

[You pose for few hours] Excellent. I got a sample. From it I will redraw, say, a hundred copies. And I don't care who says what. Screw them! I’m an artist! I see that way. You can go. Little nasty whore.

Southern Guest 2

Spoiler

[After Southern Guest, in Haafingar, Rift or Winterhold] You look agitated again

This one got a message from Higher Being. This one urgently needs to come to Him.

He will torture you again

Yes, as it should. And this one will have to punish itself if it does not obey an order of Higher Being.

What do you want, Your Fatassesness?

[He waved his hand and she hit her nose with all her terrific strength. The nose started to bleed] I like your audacity. Maybe tell this garbage to hit its pain points every time you say a joke? That will be laughable.

Did you want to see Tapasvee, sir?

Yes, I stepped on dung. And this is the closest Order’s property to me. It is not worthy, but I will allow it to clear my boots from animal muck.

And that's all, why did you call her?

Yes, smart one.

We went all over the country just to eat shit from you boots?!

This is trash’s direct purpose and happiness - to carry out this one’s orders. Nothing to do with you. This one doesn’t know why you hang around with this humus. Skyrim is a weird place.

Let me do it

Be a slave to such rot of the world. Have you chosen this path of life yourself? Yes, in all worlds there is no such villain to give anybody such a fate. Lick, lower of lowest low, “protect” your “mistress”.

[Lick his boots]

[You are very diligent and long lick his huge boots. It seems that he has never cleaned his shoes from Elsweyr to Skyrim. You wasted a lot of saliva and your jaw hurts a lot. He generously lifted his soles for you to clear. Finally you only feel the skin of the boots]

Let me help Tapasvee

Be a friend to such rot of the world. Poor thing, you mustn't even know what friendship is. Growing up in complete isolation from other creatures? It looks more pathetic than being friends with a bunch of dirt. Lick, delusional fool, help your “friend”.

Let’s lick his shoes together

[You are very diligent and long lick his huge boots. It seems that he has never cleaned his shoes from Elsweyr to Skyrim. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice how Tapasvee does her job frantically, with her whole body, wiping her saliva with her chest. And very energetic, giving the impression that she tastes delicious moon sugar. She also trembles strongly, from fear or excitement. He generously lifted his soles for you to clear. Finally you only feel the skin of the boots]

Fine

Don't worry, This one won't borrow your foul toy for long. Maybe an hour or two.

Just lick his boots and we good to go

[It seems that he has never cleaned his shoes from Elsweyr to Skyrim. Tapasvee does her job frantically, with her whole body, wiping her saliva with her chest. And very energetic, giving the impression that she tastes delicious moon sugar. You even felt like licking his shoes too, so delicious it looks. She also trembles strongly, from fear or excitement. He generously lifted his soles for you to clear. Finally he kicked her in the face, signaling the end of the work]

Can we go?

Don't go far, maybe soon I'll need to scratch where I can't get it or want to see an agony.

Puzzled Tapasvee: Why? Why? Why!?

You already suffered in life enough

This one thanks you, but next time let it suffer. This one can never repay for it and a sight of good person’s humiliations brings this one’s heart into unprecedented frantic suffering, stronger than any torture.

I like to be submissive

This one will try to accept it. All that is good for the good person is good for this one’s heart.

Horny Head (Always-Stands follower – horny Argonian in Ravenscar Hollow)

Spoiler

Please help.! Well, hello, good-looking. Can you get me out of this stinking cave?

Thank you for saving me!

Happy to help

If you're so happy to have saved me, why not suck my cock?

I didn't do it for free

I only have my currently free cock. You can take it.

Sure, you cock is good enough for me

Really? You’re the best! And as a heroine and as a woman!

Are you kidding?

No. I am very horny. Most of the time, in fact.

Tell me about yourself

I was born here, in Skyrim. My most defining characteristic is lustful. I am more horny than, for example, cheerful or calm. All these characteristics fade before my thirst for sex.

I understood you, there is no need to go deep into explanations

No,You didn't understand. From my experience, you have no idea. Do you mind if I jerk off on you now?

Aren't all men like that?

No. From my experience, I am more lustful than any man I have met. Do you mind if I jerk off on you now?

I can jerk off you, while you continue story

Are you a goddess of sex incarnate?

No

You are very understanding. Usually women would have run away or hit me already.

Yes

Then I apologize, but I can't restrain myself.

Tell me more about yourself

Did I only tell you that I was born here and very horny? Yes, my concentration is bad, if it's not about sex. But Nordic women don't like Argonian, they thinks I am monster. Can't blame them, we don't look like them. And I heard that hagravens are very ugly and their self-esteem must be appropriate. So I took a chance and went looking for them in the hope that they would agree to sex with me. And then you know: the sexiest person alive saved me. It's you. Can we finish my story with a powerful sex? Pretty please?

Yes, you deserve it

I can tell you this story every day. No, every hour.

No

Do you by chance know: can cocks blow up from abstinence?

Do you want to be my boy-toy?

Do you mean sex slave? I never dreamed of this! Of course I agree! Would you like a little performance test of your new toy?

Yes

Should I call you “my mistress”?

No

Should I call you “my cruel mistress”?

Standy, sex!

Happy to serve, mistress!

I want sex. Now, mistress.

No

But when, in a couple of minutes? In an hour? I can't take that long!

Yes

Best mistress ever!

Your thoughts?

I wanted a slut, but these hags terrified me! Still bangs, though, if they would let. Still why someone attractive couldn’t have kidnapped me?

So glad to be your pet. Bend over!

I want to put my cock in you, mistress.

Riften - city of lustful whores and unbridled debauchery. At least I hope so.

The cold makes me sleepy. But sex with my slut-mistress will warm me up!

Are we going to Temple of Dibella? Please, please!

Argonian maidens avoid me too. I wonder if this is because I usually hold cock in my hand during a conversation. I do it often when talking to the opposite sex.

Orc women looks scary. They look like they would fuck you and not vice versa.

When I think about femme fatale, and usually think about it many times per day, then I imagine a vampire in elegant clothes. Intresting, vampire’s pussy - does it taste same as living woman’s?

I have a long tongue if you're interested.

Your belly is really cute. I can lick it in any time.

Gorgeous boobs. You deserve to be called that!

Your bouncy ass is just begging to slap it. Or penetrate with Argonian dick.

You smell nice. With sex.

Which addressing excites you more: whore, slut or bitch?

Whore

Get it, whore. Whore, whore, whore! You’re whore!

Slut

Get it, slut. Slut, slut, slut! You’re slut!

Bitch

Get it, bitch. Bitch, bitch, bitch! You’re bitch!

Nothing

Get it, nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing! You’re nothing!

@DSHV You modify an actor's behaviour via Papyrus scripting by specifying the actor (best specified on an instance level) then utilising ModAv, SetActorValue or ForceAV commands. Noting that you need to specify (Confidence) otherwise a value of 1.

ModAV allows for altering the actor value specified by a relative amount up and down, through specifying either a positive value or a negative value. It increases or decreases confidence of the actor.

SetActorValue permits the altering of confidence to a specified value for particular actor instance but without forcing that value. ForceAV value alters the specific actors confidence to the specified amount, however it forces it to this value.

The confidence amount value can go and be specified in a range of 0-4, ranging from Cowardly to Foolhardy.

Another option is to have packages where the actor is more confident applied by script, so it is up to you to decide what you want to do to alter the confidence.

ForceActorValue - Actor - Creation Kit

SetActorValue - Actor - Creation Kit

ModActorValue - Actor - Creation Kit

10 hours ago, DSHV said:

When the mod used ZAZ8, there was a dog house and you can invite to live in it Tapasvee.

Perhaps Aliases again breaking a quest, but everything works for me. How Morveux gave this task? Is Morveux he or she? Female Morveux is undeveloped. Is the quest displayed in the journal? Is Morveux there at this moment?

It's a male Morveusx. The quest displays as in the pic below.

Could you give me a console code to skip this stage of this quest? So that I can proceed.

Q9DHPPU(}HB]XTI2(`MSSVQ.png

Also, I seem can't finish the ledged Whore quest of Fatting, having sex with Ironhand does not finish the quest.

20 hours ago, tamai said:

I saw the new quest with the utmost heist would it be possible maybe add this outfit as the maid outfit you use during the quest

I would like to, but I decided not to add requirement mods for a small parts of the mod that players may not even play.

14 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

It's a male Morveusx. The quest displays as in the pic below.

You must talk to him in the Warrens for the secretary to see it. But here setstage AAAUndergroundSlaveFights 20.

14 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Also, I seem can't finish the ledged Whore quest of Fatting, having sex with Ironhand does not finish the quest.

You need to do this 20 times. Well, 19, since the first also counts.

11 hours ago, DSHV said:

I would like to, but I decided not to add requirement mods for a small parts of the mod that players may not even play.

You must talk to him in the Warrens for the secretary to see it. But here setstage AAAUndergroundSlaveFights 20.

You need to do this 20 times. Well, 19, since the first also counts.

Got it, thank you for your reply:heart:

May I be bold enough to give you my humble suggestion: please don't make playing the mod too repetitive that it becomes a chore. that was the one defect of Slaverun Reload.

(Corrections/changes in green)

(Needing corrections/changes or I cant make sense of in red

==if anyone can suggest how to word it better or have it make more sense let me know.==

Sexist Legion[Finished]

Spoiler

All new recruits must complete basic training. You need the female instructor, hopefully no need to explain why. You will find her in the courtyard of our castle.

Female Instructor

Arrived for basic training, ma'am!

Just in time soldier. Get in line with the rest. I will now briefly explain the role of women in the Legion. Spoilers it's different from men’s. So, ladies, since you're weaker than men you will need to exercise more. Train the power of legs, arms, abs, in a word – everything. Repetition of these exercises will help you here. Next is recruitment. You must attract new blood into our ranks. Especially here, in Skyrim where most of our Legion is formed from our local residents. Is everything clear so far?

Yes, ma'am!

And since the main recruitment comes from locals, we must consider their cultural background. There are certain social expectations. Skyrim men expect women to cook, clean and do other house chores. Women also know that this is expected of them. We have to adapt and not disappoint the locals. That’s why only you ladies, will cook, clean toilets, wash floors, etc. In Legion we are not used to wasting time here and we reuse all available resources, our ingenious strategists have developed a plan for how you will carry out all this in the most effective and time-efficient manner. Sex!

Sex, ma’am?

Yes, sex. You look like someone who knows the word. Each of you will get a male supervisor. Sex with him would provide great physical activity that hardens your body. And not only with him, every male legionnaire can count on having sex with you. This also is how we will smoothly move on to recruiting. The certainty of sex with female soldiers serves as an excellent motivator to join the army for men and some women. You must be the face.. or something else of Legion and provide services to any potential recruits. The best performers will be placed on recruitment posters. Now to the third application of being a female soldier. You, step forward.

Yes, ma’am?

Collect toilet buckets at the barracks and pour it out into the water at the docks.

I need to go with the buckets through the whole city?

Ah yes. We do not discuss orders here, but carry out immediately.

Yes, ma’am

Proceed to the assignment!

Female soldier at docks: Let me take these buckets. You will return to Legate Meretrix, your female instructor - your mission here is over.

Toilet duty is complete, ma’am

Now cook Beef Stew, since you're a woman in Skyrim I'll assume that you know how to cook. Here are the ingredients [raw beef, carrot, salt pile, garlic]

Heres my Beef Stew, ma’am

I would add more salt, but I just prefer it more salty. Accepted. Now go to the barracks and collect dirty uniforms. Then wash them.

Yes, ma’am

These are not ordinary clothes, there are iron elements. Make sure they don't rust.

Same female solder at docks: Stinky uniforms? Yes, they know how to get sweaty from physical work. I will show you how to wash your armor.

Thank you

You're my sister in arms, and cocks. [You spend some time learning how to wash dirty armor]

Uniforms are cleaned, ma’am

Yes, let me take them. I'll let the other girl deliver it, now I will show you the most important thing. This is your supervisor. Make a connection with him, soon you will be very close.

Hello

Hello, It's a relief that you're so beautiful. We heard stories of ugly scary and old wards for supervisors, so I started to worry a little. Would be nice to fuck you, I mean.. train and guard.

Likewise

Can you call me “Master”? At least add “sir”.

Just don't get in the way

So this is how it will be? But you have great tits so I'll forgive you. Character is not important, when you have such a body. Although try to add “sir” in public.

Yes, sir

That’s my girl! Time to pay attention to your instructor.

Yes, “sir”

That didn't sound very respectful, rather the opposite but i'll accept it this time, cute lips. Time to pay attention to your instructor.

Let’s train me, sir

If you train others you train yourself. Especially your lower body.

Please stop following me, sir (100 gold)

I really shouldn't. But okay, I'll stand guard here and watch for any possible enemies in the area.

Why have you disappeared for so long? Penalty sex!

[Every 4? Hours] Let's advertise the Legion and their people management.

Ma’am?

Ladies, you met your supervisors, so let me show how to use them. This is mine. Storkuk, please, let..

One of many possible poses. Feel free to experiment. Understood soldier?

Yes, ma’am

Then continue! Try yours. And.. Storkuk!

No, ma’am

Then I repeat. Especially for some dull soldiers. Storkuk, let me fini.. Oh!

Supervisor is tested, ma’am

Now I will tell you what to do if you are lost in this snowy land. First give all the supplies to a supervisor and start feeding yourself with his sperm. This is the most reasonable solution to this problem. Let me show you possible efficient sperm extraction techniques.

Everything clear? If so, now try it yourself.

Yes, ma’am!

Don't squeeze it like pastry bag!

No, ma’am!

I have no choice but to repeat it. This is my duty after all.

And if you also have a horse, then consider that your life is in good hands. Pay more attention – handle your horse’s supplier much harder, it demands more delicate handling.

Try not to waste valuable resources [She licks her fingers] Do you want to repeat after me, soldier?

I memorized the theory perfectly

Suit yourself, but you may not get such a chance to touch such a big, soft and flexible.. I mean, to prepare in advance to possible hardships.

Yes, ma’am

Yes, that it. Here's a grip, let me guide your hand. Gentle massaging of the balls will speed up your obtainment of food. It works on two-legged things as well. Great, is this your first time doing this?

YES, ma’am!

Don't overdo it. This sparkle in your eyes is not entirely appropriate. We do this to prepare for difficulties. [Whisper] Hide that you love this one so much - we don't want to make the ones deprived of this size jealous.

Random soldier: I suggest physical activity from you

Yes

So love being in the army!

Sorry, but my supervisor completely exhausted me just moments ago

Shame, but fucking dead meat is no fun, for me.

I have a question, ma’am

A curious soldier is a good soldier. Ask away.

Do I have the right to refuse sex?

Of course, we are not savage Stromcloaks. But you will need to write a three-page report in triplicate with a very good reason for rejection and assurance in seven departments, needing at least eight seals of verification and the signature of your commanding supervisor. Honestly it's easier to have sex after all, less fucking.

Does every woman in the Legion have a supervisor?

Yes, women are much smaller in our ranks than men. There is no shortage of supervisors. And to prevent your next question: Legate Rikke’s is General Tullius's.

Is it this way in every Legion?

No, each Legion adapts to local customs.

Woman-on-woman actions are allowed?

Yes, every citizen of our Empire has a right to love. We wont stand against peoples preferences, but you still must have regular sex with male soldiers. We are an army, not a gardening discussion club. Orders must be carried out, regardless of attitudes toward them.

The Empire conquered Whiterun hold, ma’am

Not conquered, but defended what's already ours. I heard that you distinguished yourself. Great sex performance and, I guess you're not awful on the battlefield either. You didn't run away from it, right? It's enough, you deserve a reward. You will be Posing in one pose for several hours for our artist for our campaigning posters. Find him in the castle.

[Service to Art] I know one artist right here, in Solitude, ma’am

We don't need freelancers. We already have an artist familiar with all our standards.

Yes, ma’am

Dismissed.

Service to Propaganda

Your poster model has arrived, sir

How I'm tired of you all! It will burn me out if I have to draw one more girl in profile, looking at “a distant bright future”. “Join us” my ass! Heh, “Join my ass”. I am sure there would be much more recruits with such a slogan.

What to do?

What to do! What to do! Hit my toes till they're blue! Wait, I have an idea! You will offer me your version and I will draw it.

I can suggest my own version?

Your version? Hmmm?

And if they ask me, I will put all the blame on you! Brilliant! So how to draw you?

Stand still in an imperial armor

And looking at a distant bright future. I have already said that I will not draw that. I always wanted to paint nudes. Come on, add some spice!

Naked, holding imperial helmet under my arm

Standard pose, but with a touch of piquancy! I love this deception of viewers’ expectations. For this I will draw your boobs, which will be in the center of the composition, really round, juicy and fat with pleasant pink nipples. Don't thank me.

Naked, with wide spead legs and inviting hands

And a really seductive slutty face of whore! I like it! You kind of call to join your pussy, which will be in the center of the composition. For this I will draw your pussy very neat, pink and plump. Don't thank me.

Naked, from back, but looking over my shoulder

Yes, for booty lovers, that will surely hook them to join army and die. Your ass will be in the center of the composition. Maybe even show a little asshole. For this I will draw your ass round, elastic and juicy. And neat clean asshole. Don't thank me.

[Supervisor near] Naked, fucked by this man

That maybe too.. Ah, we only live once! Plus, it's completely your fault, not mine. For this I will really increase your sex parts, make them sexy and gorgeous. Don't thank me. Can you maintain a pose for a few hours?

Now a crazy slogan! [He points at you with open palms, how they would present something magnificent to the public and froze in awkward anticipation]

Are you my new master?

Disgusting! I like it.

Join my ass now!

Hey, thats my idea! But if anyone asks then it's yours.

Join Legion and you can fuck me!

Simple, but needs a wording change, but with a picture – very hot!

Free pussies! Ask at Castle Dour

This is a cruel deception.

[You pose for few hours] Excellent! I got the original and from it I will redraw, say.. a hundred copies! And I don't care what anyone says! Screw them! I’m an artist! I see that way. Okay you can go. Little nasty whore.

Southern Guest 2[Finished]

Spoiler

[After Southern Guest, in Haafingar, Rift or Winterhold] You look agitated again

This one got a message from Higher Being. This one urgently needs to come to Him.

He will torture you again

Yes, as he should. And this one will have to punish itself if it does not obey an order of Higher Being.

What do you want, Your Fatassness?

[He waves his hand, and she hits her nose with all her terrific strength. Her nose starts to bleed] I like your audacity! Maybe tell this garbage to hit its pain points every time you say a joke? That will be laughable.

Did you want to see Tapasvee, sir?

Yes, I stepped on dung. And this is the closest Order’s property to me. It is not worthy, but I will allow it to clear my boots from animal muck.

And that's all, why did you call her?

Yes, smart one.

We went all over the country just to eat shit from you boots?!

This is trash’s direct purpose and happiness - to carry out this one’s orders. Nothing to do with you. This one doesn’t know why you hang around with these humans. Skyrim is a weird place.

Let me do it

Be a slave to such rot of the world. Have you chosen this path of life yourself? Yes, in all worlds there is no such villain to give anybody such a fate. Lick, lower the lowest of low and “protect” your “mistress”.

[Lick his boots]

[You are very diligent and long lick his huge boots. It seems that he has never cleaned his shoes from Elsweyr to Skyrim. You wasted a lot of saliva and your jaw hurts a lot. He generously lifted his soles for you to clear. Finally you only feel the surface of the boots]

Let me help Tapasvee

Be a friend to such rot of the world. Poor thing, you mustn't even know what friendship is. Growing up in complete isolation from other creatures? It looks more pathetic than being friends with a bunch of dirt. Lick, delusional fool, help your “friend”.

Let’s lick his shoes together

[You are very diligent and long lick his huge boots. It seems that he has never cleaned his shoes from Elsweyr to Skyrim. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice how Tapasvee does her job frantically, with her whole body, wiping her saliva with her chest. And very energetic, giving the impression that she tastes delicious moon sugar. She also trembles strongly, from fear or excitement. He generously lifted his soles for you to clear. Finally you only feel the surface of the boots]

Fine

Don't worry, This one won't borrow your foul toy for long. Maybe an hour or two.

Just lick his boots and we good to go

[It seems that he has never cleaned his shoes from Elsweyr to Skyrim. Tapasvee does her job frantically, with her whole body, wiping her saliva with her chest. And very energetic, giving the impression that she tastes delicious moon sugar. You even felt like licking his shoes too, so delicious it looks. She also trembles strongly, from fear or excitement. He generously lifted his soles for you to clear. Finally he kicked her in the face, signaling the end of the work]

Can we go?

Don't go far, maybe soon I'll need to scratch where I can't get it or want to see you in agony.

Puzzled Tapasvee: Why? Why? Why!?

You already suffered in life enough

This one thanks you, but next time let it suffer. This one can never repay for it and a sight of good person’s humiliations brings this one’s heart into unprecedented frantic suffering, stronger than any torture.

I like to be submissive

This one will try to accept it. All that is good for the good person is good for this one’s heart.

Horny Head[Finished]

Spoiler

Please help.! Well, hello good-looking. Can you get me out of this stinking cave?

Thank you for saving me!

Happy to help

If you're so happy to have saved me, why not suck my cock?

I didn't do it for free

I only have my currently free cock. You can take it.

Sure, you cock is good enough for me

Really? You’re the best! And as a heroine and as a woman!

Are you kidding?

No. I am very horny. Most of the time, in fact.

Tell me about yourself

I was born here, in Skyrim. My most defining characteristic is lustful. I am more horny than, for example, cheerful or calm. All these characteristics fade before my thirst for sex.

I understood you, there is no need to go deep into explanations

No,You didn't understand. From my experience, you have no idea. Do you mind if I jerk off on you now?

Aren't all men like that?

No. From my experience, I am more lustful than any man I have met. Do you mind if I jerk off on you now?

I can jerk off you, while you continue story

Are you a goddess or sex incarnate?

No

You're very understanding. Usually women would have ran away or hit me by now.

Yes

Then I apologize, but I can't restrain myself.

Tell me more about yourself

Did I only tell you that I was born here and very horny? Yes, my concentration is bad, if it's not about sex. But Nordic women don't like Argonian, they think I am monster. Can't blame them, we don't look like them. And I heard that hagravens are very ugly and their self-esteem must be appropriate. So I took a chance and went looking for them in the hope that they would agree to have sex with me. And then you know: the sexiest person alive saved me. It's you. Can we finish my story with powerful sex? Pretty please?

Yes, you deserve it

I can tell you this story every day. No, every hour!

No

Do you by chance know: can cocks blow up from abstinence?

Do you want to be my boy-toy?

Do you mean sex slave? I never dreamed of this! Of course I agree! Would you like a little performance test of your new toy?

Yes

Should I call you “my mistress”?

No

Should I call you “my cruel mistress”?

Standy, sex!

Happy to serve, mistress!

I want sex. Now, mistress.

No

But when, in a couple of minutes? In an hour? I can't take that long!

Yes

Best mistress ever!

Your thoughts?

I wanted a slut, but these hags terrified me! I'd still bang them, if they'd let me. Still why couldn't someone attractive have kidnapped me?

So glad to be your pet. Bend over!

I want to put my cock in you, mistress.

Riften - city of lustful whores and unbridled debauchery. At least I hope so.

The cold makes me sleepy. But sex with my slut-mistress will warm me up!

Are we going to Temple of Dibella? Please, please!

Argonian maidens avoid me too. I wonder if this is because I usually hold my cock in hand during conversations. I do it often when talking to the opposite sex.

Orc women look scary. They look like they would fuck you and not vice versa.

When I think about femme fatale, and usually think about it many times per day, then I imagine a vampire in elegant clothes. Interesting, vampire’s pussy - does it taste same as a living woman’s?

I have a long tongue if you're interested.

Your belly is really cute. I can lick it at any time.

Gorgeous boobs. You deserve to be called that!

Your bouncy ass is just begging me to slap it. Or be penetrated with Argonian dick.

You smell nice. With sex.

Which addressing excites you more: whore, slut or bitch?

Whore

Get it, whore. Whore, whore, whore! You’re whore!

Slut

Get it, slut. Slut, slut, slut! You’re slut!

Bitch

Get it, bitch. Bitch, bitch, bitch! You’re bitch!

Nothing

Get it, nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing! You’re nothing!

Went through and corrected what i thought needed to be corrected but there are still bits and pieces of text highlighted in RED that I think need context because they make very little sense to me so its hard to correct them.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This is (non?) obviously, "I'd still bang them, if they'd let me."

oh perfect! for some reason i just couldn't make sense of it x_x okay i made the changes ^^

On 12/10/2020 at 11:21 PM, DSHV said:

Okay that makes sense but maybe you could have an MCM option that when enabled has custom file directories for any outfits you decide to add that people want to change, so that way people can customize the outfits without you adding any master files or requirements.

I also got the quest to meet Lars through Catherine and the description to the location to meet him isn't in the quest log and it says hes in the guild of humiliations in the CK which i havent been too before.

Also I really love the utmost heist, it was a very fun quest ^^ I didn't expect to earn that much either :D

On 12/11/2020 at 10:09 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

please don't make playing the mod too repetitive

Yes, but that’s the whole quest. Without it there wouldn't be Pledged Whore quest.

On 12/11/2020 at 10:11 PM, tamai said:

==if anyone can suggest how to word it better or have it make more sense let me know.==

Spoiler

I take it, cute lips - I will accept your sarcastic respect, your lips are cute and I call you that.
dislocation of opponents. - if any potential enemy will appear here.
handle horse’s supplier much harder and demand delicate handling. - handle horse's cock, which in this case acts as a food supplier, more difficult than a human's cock.
Meanly! But as an idea.. - In this case, a poster does not say that this is an entry into the army. And implements that it is forceful conscription with deception.
And this is the closest Order’s property to me. - He called Tapavsee because she is the closest of the Order to him.
All that is good for the good person is good for this one’s heart. - What's good for you is good for me. She calls everyone "good person".
Standy, sex! - Diminutive of his full name Always-Stands, invitation to sex.

14 hours ago, killer905 said:

What exactly problems?

I don't remember, but most likely they walk throughout the location and it was impossible to find them and they died from other inhabitants.

6 hours ago, tamai said:

I also got the quest to meet Lars

1 hour ago, Verivy77 said:

Aber wo ist Lars

He should appear in the guild after you collect three guildmates, buy the building and report it to the Serpent. This is 30 stage of AAATroublesOfHeroineQuest.       

2 hours ago, tamai said:

only one i couldnt fix or still really understand is Meanly! But as an idea.. i guess keep it as it is since i cant think of anything but i still dont fully understand x_x

Meanly! But as an idea.. - In this case, a poster does not say that this is an entry into the army. And implements that it is forceful conscription with deception.

What the text line means is simply: "This is a cruel deception."

The poster suggests something good, but actually you are conscripted into the army - and forced to serve the army in accordance with some extremely invasive and controlling rules and regulations.

2 hours ago, M.BISON said:

have two question:

1. are the DB&DG included in the latest version or do i have to download them separately
  2. is zaz required

theirs a lot of files in the download section, so not sure :classic_confused:

Requires
Fuz Ro D-oh, Sexlab, SkyUI, ZaZ Animation Pack.

And yes you need to download the DG and DD files separately.
33 minutes ago, MicroWazzle said:

And yes you need to download the DG and DD files separately.

That's necessary because ToH itself does not oblige you to have those DLCs.

It's hard to believe that at this point in Skyrim's lifecycle there are people without all the DLCs, but few as they are, ToH supports them.