22 hours ago, manute28 said:

The 1.90 will not conflict with the amorous adventures of riften the mission of mjoll la Liones?

Probably the stories contradict each other. But I'm not sure - played Amorous Adventures for a long time ago.

19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I defeated them with Sex and found them in the prison but I can't invite them.

Do you have a house in Riften? Honeyside? They only agree to go there.

19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

This mod has many great ideas but the dialogue problems make many quests unplayable and ruin the mod for me.

:'(

18 hours ago, bruce0527 said:

Oldest Profession (Meet the ancient ghost) where?

Skytemple Ruins.

15 hours ago, leonardizal said:

is there a way to play the quest even if im not destroyed the dark brotherhood?

Yes, with codes (Setstage AAAReignitingDragonfires 10, AAAFallintoBriars 10). This is necessary so that the quests do not break the logic of what is happening.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Probably the stories contradict each other. But I'm not sure - played Amorous Adventures for a long time ago.

Do you have a house in Riften? Honeyside? They only agree to go there.

Skytemple Ruins.

Yes, with codes (Setstage AAAReignitingDragonfires 10, AAAFallintoBriars 10). This is necessary so that the quests do not break the logic of what is happening.

Any approximate time we'll be getting another update/fix?

I really like Drowns-In-Cum. Wish I could make her a follower, or that she had more to say, hah. :3 She's kinky~

Hey I have an idea. You know that one cage to the north of Solitude? Full of hagravens with a man in a cage who wants to escape before he becomes a sex toy? (Vanilla content, no mods required). You should add a male Argonian or Khajiit there that you can rescue, agrees to become player's boy-toy instead if you rescue him from the icky hagravens. Good way to have a companion for humping a female player (maybe he's very horny/greedy about it?), and good for gay content, if you wanted to add some.

I can imagine some dialogues.
"I wanted a slut, but these hags terrify me! Why couldn't someone ATTRACTIVE have kidnapped me? Help me out of here!"

"If you're so happy to have saved me, why not suck my cock?"
"So glad to be your pet instead of those awful ravens. Bend over!"
... or maybe male player could get captured by hag ravens? I dunno, just random ideas.

you are asking for ideas for version 2.0?

Something i really like to see in the main quest would be a cage in the Lost Retreat, with the spouse in. In the main hall, if possible, and without a door, so escape is not possible. Only the Serpent can teleport in and out. And the spouse is watching in horror the humilation of the dragonborn

DSHV在2020年11月30日下午12:24說:

這些故事可能相互矛盾。但我不確定-很久以前玩過《 Amorous Adventures》。

你在里夫滕有房子嗎?親愛的?他們只同意去那裡。

天壇虧損。

是的,帶有代碼(Setstage AAAReignitingDragonfires 10AAAFallintoBriars 10)。這是必要的,這樣任務就不會破壞正在發生的事情的邏輯。

thx?

On 11/24/2020 at 8:58 PM, DSHV said:

On this week. Maximum on the next.

In 2.0 I will try to add more options to MCM. No promises on category though.

God bless you!

How do I update this from 1.8.3 to 1.90? Can simply uncheck the old one on MO and install the new one?

Can I continue to play the new version on my old save of 1.8.3?

38 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

God bless you!

How do I update this from 1.8.3 to 1.90? Can simply uncheck the old one on MO and install the new one?

I think you can continue playing that because the mod author said he doesn't change his code structure so it should be fine

7 hours ago, Verivy77 said:

Eine Germany Version oder Übersetzung wäre sehr Gut

Provided that all of the voicelines are neatly tucked into a document one after the other that should be a piece of cake.

More importantly though: Does anyone here know how to actually do the Companions questline with this mod on? I tried it with several new games, but sadly always got stuck somewhere sooner or later. Right now "Trouble in Skyrim" will finish and nothing else will trigger (I have, quite extensively, tried to fix it via console). Would be highly appreciated if someone could help me out here; I really enjoy the premise of the Companions in this mod.

I talked to catherine for the whore quest she sent me to a thalmor gang bang thing, but afterwords i was teleported to a bed where the only person in the room was the serpant, he told me about being a whore for the stormcloaks gave me a letter from ulfric . The issue is i cant leave the room im stuck :(

7 hours ago, Azi01 said:

More importantly though: Does anyone here know how to actually do the Companions questline with this mod on? I tried it with several new games, but sadly always got stuck somewhere sooner or later. Right now "Trouble in Skyrim" will finish and nothing else will trigger (I have, quite extensively, tried to fix it via console). Would be highly appreciated if someone could help me out here; I really enjoy the premise of the Companions in this mod.

That actually may not have anything to do with the Mod specifically, if I remember correctly that a fairly prominent bug from the base game.

20 minutes ago, tamai said:

I talked to catherine for the whore quest she sent me to a thalmor gang bang thing, but afterwords i was teleported to a bed where the only person in the room was the serpant, he told me about being a whore for the stormcloaks gave me a letter from ulfric . The issue is i cant leave the room im stuck :(

If you encounter this issue just coc whiterun it'll put you on the bridge going to whiterun.

So I had this idea for J'zargo’s harem, after you convince the females to join his harem and you get to the point where you are made the arch-mage why not have a dialog that gives J'zargo the arch-mage position? Kind of like after you kill Harkon you give the leader position to that one dude whom i forget his name.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, MicroWazzle said:

Any approximate time we'll be getting another update/fix?

I don't know. Now I am waiting for further bug reports to quick fix.

On 12/1/2020 at 7:18 PM, bruce0527 said:

Rufus

In the Ratway Vaults, at the entrance.

On 12/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

Yes.

On 12/3/2020 at 10:33 AM, Verivy77 said:

Eine Germany Version oder Übersetzung wäre sehr Gut

Maybe someone translate it.

19 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

Мне очень нравится этот мод. Также прошу прощения за мой плохой русский

Спасибо. But your Russian is without mistakes.

18 hours ago, Azi01 said:

Does anyone here know how to actually do the Companions questline with this mod on?

The mod simply adds additional quests to them. Changing nothing but Kodlak's introduction.

10 hours ago, tamai said:

The issue is i cant leave the room im stuck

Perhaps you took the quest from her for Thalmor ahead of time. You need to collect all three teachers and buy this building before it. I forgot to add condition to her dialogue.

6 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

gives J'zargo the arch-mage position

You can do that. And he will send you to apologize to dwellers of Winterhold for "foul magic".

Let's try this: I will post the dialogues here, and whoever wants, can correct inevitable mistakes in English. Then we'll see how it goes. Small quest Malicious Accomplice (After Ill Met By Moonlight quest):

Spoiler

Random guard: I need to ask you a couple of questions, citizen. Come with me.

I do not want

This is not a request, but an order!

Alright

This way. Let me hold your hand so you don't get lost on the way.

[Strength] No

Well, no is no.

What questions, guard?

You were the last to talk to Sinding in his cell and therefore he was there. Then you leave, and he mystically disappears. Did you help him escape?

He turned into a werewolf and fled

Well, since the cap punishes us for mythical creatures in reports, I have to appoint you as his malicious accomplice. Do you have proof of your innocence?

I don't know anything about it

Maybe he turned into a fairy and flew out of the cell through the top?

Actually into a werewolf

Yes, exactly, but since the cap punishes us for mythical creatures in reports, I have to appoint you as his malicious accomplice. Do you have proof of your innocence?

I already said that I don't know anything

Or you know, but don't saying. Just as if you were his malicious accomplice. Do you have proof of your innocence?

How can I prove that I did not do something?

This means, according to the principle of our lawful and civilized society: “All are guilty until they have proven themselves innocent”, you are our main and only suspect. Sit in the same place as your partner until you tell the truth!

Guard!

What, criminal?

Please let me out, I said everything I know!

And I said that this answer does not satisfy me. I can't throw this case away as usual. Public response. But I don't expect a criminal like you to understand.

How long will you keep me here?

Until you confess to your vile crimes!

But I didn't do anything, I swear!

Well, I said the conditions, and you do not immediately comply with them. What do you want from me?

When will I be fed?

If someone throws trash or leftovers into this well, then you are allowed to eat them.

Or I can give you the rest of my lunch.

I can spit in your mouth.

Skeever tail for the sweet tooth. Of course, raw.

You didn't finish the previous meal, you ungrateful milksucker.

Yes, please

I really forgot to salt it. Oh, I know what to do! [He brought a plate to his groin and piss in it] That's better. A dish worthy of scum like you.

[Spits in your mouth]

Here. Enjoy your meal!

Thank you

Confess or you will eat it every day.

Spittoon, I'll save the best lumps of spit and snot for you.

Do not become a skeever yourself from such existence.

I refuse

So you are not hungry.

It's been two days now, aren't you ready to lighten your shoulders with guilt?

You are torturing the innocent person!

I hear you. I think you're lonely in a cell alone. I'll put one serial rapist here. Decent company for you. You will be a sweet couple. And I have no ulterior motives for you to admit truth faster.

Menacing Looking Criminal: Hello, twenty sixth. Is it my birthday today? I see you have prepared my favorite gift – cunt and tits, ready to take everything.

Every hour: Fucky, fucky, cunty, cunty. [Sex]

Have mercy!

What an interesting word. I need to know its meaning, since you all, bithces, love to shout it so much during a sex. [Sex]

And that’s all?

I’ll show you “and that’s all?” [Sex]

Please! I can't take it anymore!

Hey, he can hear you! Why say so explicitly that you don't want to be in your boyfriend's company? Guys have a vulnerable heart. He may be offended by you or even naturally angry.

“I'm a malicious accomplice of..Si..N..D..” Come on! Whom? Say that!

What? Don’t hear behind all these sex sounds.

I want to confess! I helped Sinding escape!

Finally! Why? Did he give you gold? Is he your lover? Never mind. Another case is brilliantly closed. Good work, me. Since your lover is not here, you will fully answer for his crimes! And for the escape from justice too! Your bounty is 1100 gold, malicious accomplice.

I'll go ahead and give it a try ^^

On 12/4/2020 at 2:43 AM, DSHV said:

I do not want

Random guard: I need to ask you a couple of questions citizen. Come with me.

I refuse!

You were the last to talk to Sinding in his cell and therefore he was there. Then you leave, and he mystically disappears. Did you help him escape?

You were the last to talk to Sinding while he was in his cell. Then you left, and now he has miraculously disappeared. Did you help him escape?

Or you know, but don't saying. Just as if you were his malicious accomplice. Do you have proof of your innocence?

Or you do know, but you're not telling. Almost as if you were his accomplice... Do you have proof of your innocence?

And I said that this answer does not satisfy me. I can't throw this case away as usual. Public response. But I don't expect a criminal like you to understand.

Please let me out, I've told you everything I know!

And I told you that this answer does not satisfy me, I can't just throw this case out without some public backlash. But I don't expect a criminal like you to understand.

Yes, please

I really forgot to salt it. Oh, I know what to do! [He brought a plate to his groin and piss in it] That's better. A dish worthy of scum like you.

[Spits in your mouth]

Yes, please

I really forgot to salt it. Oh, I know what to do! [He brings the plate to his groin and pisses on it] That's better! A dish worthy of scum like you.

[Spits in your mouth]

You are torturing the innocent person!

I hear you. I think you're lonely in a cell alone. I'll put one serial rapist here. Decent company for you. You will be a sweet couple. And I have no ulterior motives for you to admit truth faster.

You are torturing an innocent person!

I hear you, you seem lonely in this cell all alone. Putting a serial rapist in here should be decent company for you. You two will make such a sweet couple. I assure you I'm not doing this to force a confession out of you.

Have mercy!

What an interesting word. I need to know its meaning, since you all, bithces, love to shout it so much during a sex. [Sex]

Have mercy!

What an interesting word. I need to know its meaning, since all you bitches love to shout it so much during sex. [Sex]

Hey, he can hear you! Why say so explicitly that you don't want to be in your boyfriend's company? Guys have a vulnerable heart. He may be offended by you or even naturally angry.

“I'm a malicious accomplice of..Si..N..D..” Come on! Whom? Say that!

What? Don’t hear behind all these sex sounds.

Hey, he can hear you! Why say so bluntly that you don't want to be in your boyfriend's company? Guys have a vulnerable heart. He may be offended by that or maybe even become angry!

“I'm a malicious accomplice of..Si..N..D..” Come on! Whom? Say it!

What? Can’t hear you over all these sex sounds.

Here's what I've got for that. I cleaned up some basic grammar mistakes and what I think are usage errors? Hopefully it works. (Obviously still going to sound campy as hell, but that's the point of mods like this, right?)

Honestly, if you think it's any good, I wouldn't be opposed to helping clean up what's already there or at least new stuff.

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

Let's try this: I will post the dialogues here, and whoever wants, can correct inevitable mistakes in English. Then we'll see how it goes. Small quest Malicious Accomplice (After Ill Met By Moonlight quest):

Hide contents

I don't want to!

This is not a request, but an order!

Fine...

This way. Let me hold your hand so you don't get lost on the way.

[Strength] No.

Well, no is no.

What questions, guard?

He turned into a werewolf and fled.

Well, since the cap punishes us for mythical creatures in reports, I have to report you as his accomplice. Do you have proof of your innocence?

I told you, I don't know anything!

Maybe he turned into a fairy and flew out of the cell through the top?

I said werewolf.

Yes, you did, but since the cap punishes us for mythical creatures in reports, I have to blame you. Do you have proof of your innocence?

I already said that I don't know anything

Or you know, but you won't say anything. Just what I'd expect from his accomplice.

How can I prove that I'm not involved?

According to the principle of our lawful and civilized society: “All are guilty until they have proven themselves innocent”, and you cannot prove your innocence! You are our main and only suspect, so you'll sit in the same place as your partner until you tell the truth!

Guard!

What, criminal?

And I said that this answer does not satisfy me. I can't let this go. Public opinion and all that. But I don't expect a criminal like you to understand.

How long will you keep me here?

Until you confess to your vile crimes!

But I didn't do anything, I swear!

I told you the conditions, and you did not comply. It's out of my hands.

When will I be fed?

If someone throws trash or leftovers into the well, then you are allowed to eat them.

Or I could give you the rest of my lunch.

I can spit in your mouth.

Skeever tail for the sweet tooth. Of course, raw.

You didn't finish the previous meal, you ungrateful milkdrinker.

Yes, please...

I really forgot to salt it. Oh, I know what to do! [He holds the plate beneath his trousers and pisses on it] That's better. A dish worthy of scum like you.

[Spits in your mouth]

Here. Enjoy your meal!

Thank you...

Confess or you will eat it every day.

Spittoon, I'll save the best lumps of spit and snot for you.

Do not become a skeever yourself from such existence.

I refuse!

So you are not hungry.

It's been two days now, aren't you ready to lighten your shoulders with guilt?

You are torturing an innocent person!

I hear you. I think you're lonely in a cell alone. I'll put a serial rapist  in here with you. Decent company. You will be a sweet couple. It's not like I have no ulterior motives for you to admit your guilt...

Menacing Looking Criminal: Hello, twenty sixth. Is it my birthday today? I see you have prepared my favorite gift – cunt and tits, ready to take everything.

Every hour: Fucky, fucky, cunty, cunty. [Sex]

Have mercy!

What an interesting word. You'll have to teach me what it means, since you all you bitches love to shout it so much during sex. [Sex]

And that’s all?

I’ll show you “that’s all”! [Sex]

Hey, he can hear you! Why say rudely that you don't want to be in your boyfriend's company? We men have vulnerable hearts. He may be offended by you or even get angry.

“I'm aided in the escape of..Si..N..D..” Come on! Say it!

What? I can't hear you over all the wet slapping noises!

I want to confess! I helped Sinding escape!

Finally! Why? Did he give you gold? Is he your lover? Never mind, I don't care. Another case brilliantly closed. Good work, me. Since your lover is not here, you will fully answer for his crimes! And for the escape from justice too! Your bounty will be set at 1100 gold, you filthy criminal.

18 hours ago, tamai said:

Random guard: I need to ask you a couple of questions citizen. Come with me.

I don't want too

Should be: "I don't want to!"

Though this seems somewhat childish phrasing.

Probably: "Please, no. I haven't done anything wrong."

Or something like that would be better.

But I actually like DSHV's odd phrasings most of the time. Changing them too much makes the altered ones stand out.

So to be more "DSHVish":

Simply: "I refuse."

I think this fits his minimalist style better.

22 hours ago, DSHV said:

Maybe someone translate it.

I´d love to do it but I haven´t played the mod yet and reading all of the dialogues is kind of a major spoiler ?

Though for anyone willing to do it, xTranslator works perfectly. I just tried it and its super easy to use. You just load the esp, double click the words on the Translated side and change them to the appropriate language as far as I know. Didn´t try saving yet however.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I think this fits his minimalist style better.

I agree ;) I tried my best to just get what they tried to say without rewriting it, afterall its their story so its best to preserve their style, I edited the post and fixed it