Cool mod!!! I have been testing Bruiser and I must say he is a bit much...in a good way, at least in a mod. One thing though, I noticed he doesn't force greet the PC, and 9/10+ times

when you ask if he wants something, he just says F***-off. Might be better if ir was like a 50/50 chance he would want something. 

One other thing, a better name for him :-)

PS: please no DD dependency, there are more than enough of those already. Deviously Enslaved would work nicely along side this if that's ones' cup of tea.

Thanks for this, it is quite interesting.

Really liked the bruiser follower and the real dragonborn follower. I think the real dragonborn quest thing is quite unique! Hope to see extensions of the content! And I've briefly looked over the mod content on xtranslator, and honestly I couldn't tell that English was not your native language, the writing is really very good. 

Anyways, thanks for the mod and hope to see more content! Will be following the development.

Why not expand the humiliation/submission part of this mod to interactions with all NPCs, not just a few that were added by this mod? Personally I think it would've been much better if this mod would affect PC's life in general with her environment and other NPCs would treat her according to how she allowed herself to be subjugated.

Then again, I suggest this also because I never use followers custom-made by modders as they're never to my taste, especially when it comes to niche-followers like these or those added by DCL.

The fake Dragonborn quest/role is a brilliant idea. Many players don't want their characters to become dragonborn because of role-playing reasons, but this kinda makes the whole thing refreshing, and you can still role-play as a non-dragonborn character when interacting with NPCs.

Personally I can't get Bruiser to do anything but call me his love.

I wonder if Relationship Dialogue Overhaul, Extensive Follower Framework, or Sexlab Separate Orgasm are interfering.

Would talking to Bruiser before starting the main quest via Live Another Live cause an issue?

40 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Hello! Was wondering if a few things were possible:

Could it be made to the point you dont have to be deep into the Skyrim Story line to use the mod events and such?

Also an Error i occurred, Bruiser has no Dialog for me, I can ask him to follow me but nothing else. 

Do you use EFF? (Extensible Follower Framework)
Do you use Relationship Dialogue Overhaul? (RDO)

This error is also mine. Bruiser has no special dialogue.