10 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Are you taking recommendations?

Yes.

9 hours ago, poopoopuh said:

could you still get his content if you decide to finish the dlc with the dawnguard

No, but maybe I'll and this option later.

7 hours ago, Maddac said:

all-in-one as it would free up two esp slots, thank you.

Yes.

23 hours ago, DSHV said:
On 7/3/2020 at 2:43 AM, Electric Aether said:

Yes.

A bizzare and mildly amusing magical accident that results in Bruiser being rendered really kind, gentle and self-effacing.

The sort of guy that will go to the shops just to get you choclate.

You have to go on a quest to get him turned back or Serpent will do something slightly worse than usual.

(You have to go).

Catherine Chauvin is incredibly upset by Bruiser's transformation and desperately needs "the full power of this glorious cock endowed being to be restored."

Including lines from Catherine like.

"This makes me weep. Please, Bruiser, punch me, punch the disgusting dragonwhore. Punch all women!"

"Bruiser, why won't you give me your delicious shits?"

She comes on the adventure with you, as the perfect answer to all those waifu follower mods.

"Ah, your follower is a whore," says Nazeem.

"What's new about that?" Answers the Dragonborn.

"Can we be your cockwhore sluts Mr Nazeem?" Asks Catherine.

And dialog choices for the dragonwhore like:

> "We need to get him back to his brutal-self as quickly as possible."

> "Who cares? Let's just find another orc thug to brutalize me."

> "I'd rather throw him down a well and leave him."

And lines from Grommok the Bruiser such as:

"I'm so sorry for doing those things to you. I can't imagine why I did it."

"Please lady, don't ask me to do that, I could never bring myself to hurt you."

and

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

And events such as "the greatest gangbang ever" where the DB gets fucked by a line of guys that stretches all around Whiterun.

The quest for the the magical stone - that looks exactly like any other stone.

The scene with horses, unlike any scene with horses you've seen before!

(Exactly like that scene in Slaverun with a dozen horses that you've definitely seen before, over and over and over).

Composing the ultimate dragonwhore song for the sexist bards to sing.

"I thought we did that?"

"No, that was pen-ultimate."

The DB strapped to a dragon as a cock-warmer.

And a plot to end the dragon attacks by offering them the DW as a sex toy for life, that ultimately comes to nothing because...

Alduin: "If you think I would befoul myself by touching that foul slut, you are sorely mistaken, human!"

And finally, the restoration of Bruiser, better than ever.

"Slut, I have lice. Catch and eat them all for me while I stab you with this fork."

"It is better still if the lice move to live on you, stupid cunt."

Grym additions: 2 quests complete with dialogues

QUEST #1

Grym has recently discovered a long lost potion through his research. 

quest name: Slave Slut Alessia

Grym: There you are slut! I have finally found the ancient secret potion of the Aylids that they used to keep the humans enslaved! It was said Alessia led the slaves to rebellion when the ayleids ran out of this potion to feed their slaves. The withdrawals drove the humans to fury that they could not get this potion anymore. You won't find this in any old book but those of us in the torture craft we know the truth! You will go out and collect these items for me so that i can try this potion on you and turn you into our personal Slave Queen Slut Alessia!

-Get sent to different locations to find it preferably dwemer ruins-

-Arousal mind melt Potion: become a nympho

Dialogue "Ah perfect! a potion lost for a eons created once more! this is history in the making! and who better than my heroic torture slave to test it out?! Get ready slut!"  

Your eyes grow fearful as he grins holding a foul looking potion in front of you.

"I want you to drink it all to the last drop! don't you dare spill or it will be the soul shatter for you! now drink up i need to see the results!"

You gulp fearfully and close your eyes drinking the foul potion in one go. The vile taste makes you gag and cough and you start to feel the effects. 

Your eyes grow wide and your nipples stand erect, your groin burns in need as waves of pleasure fill your body and your brain melts. You can't even think about anything else but sex anymore as you beg for someone to f*ck you. Grym writes furiously in his book noting the results

Grym: "I see..excellent everyone come quick! Look at the heroine/hero begging to be fuc*ed! look how she/drips with juices while rubbing herself! let's give our whore what she's begging for! Beg us to destroy you slut! beg us to punish you!"

You beg to be destroyed, to be punished and be treated like a piece of fuckmeat to be used and abused, you don't know what you're saying..all you know is the need to get fuc*ed

(initiates sex lab scenes-gang bang, 1 on 1, threesomes etc. You beg to each member of the guild )

After hours your consciousness returns and you hazily remember being consumed by need and lust. Your vision is blurry as you groan on the ground, you cough and cum flies out your mouth and nose bringing pain all over your body. You wipe your eyes and feel your face covered in spit, cum, piss and who knows what else. You look down to see yourself lying in a pool of body fluids, your bruised and battered body covered in cuts and bite marks...humiliating words are written and carved all over your body..cumdump, whore, slut, fuckmeat, kick here, slap and punch...and you sob silently and bitterly. Slowly you work your way to your hands and knees the world spinning from the pain. Grym walks in writing furiously on his book

Grym: Look at you....now just a humiliated fuck meat whore..that's all you are and that's all you'll ever be. This potion worked just as described! We will be using it on you on a regular basis! Everyone enjoyed watching you beg us to torture and humiliate you *laughs* now lick all this clean and get your disgusting destroyed holes out of here. I'll call you when i'm ready to have fun with you again

You sob quietly as you lick the floor clean..to your horror you feel a slight satisfaction...you hope its only the lingering effects of the potion

Your body tingles and goosebumps fill you as you feel the slightest breeze around you. You touch your skin and flinch yelping at the intense sensation.

Grym grins cruelly "Oh ho! looks like the sensitivity worked! perfect for increasing the torture and breaking minds!. Get ready because i'm going to try to break you right now!"

Grym proceeds to hit you and whip you cruelly as you scream and cower pain filling your body. After what seems like hours you lie there a sobbing mess having soiled yourself from the pain. Grym writes in his book and with a satisfied smile at the result.

"While you're still feeling the effects i'm going to f*ck you til you get brain damage from the pleasure! let's see if you can remain the same after this!" You don't have the strength to resist as Grym rips your clothes off of you and fucks you. You drool and moan like a mindless animal sunk in the sensations.

QUEST #2

-Ancient Dwemer Torture Box

quest name: Ancient Perversions

Grym has found a long lost key to an ancient Dwemer torture device. You are sent on a quest to collect the ancient dwemer torture device that Grym wants to use on you. It's a box that you can't open. Once you collect the box you bring it back to him so he can put them together and test them out on you

Grym: "Excellent! Besides being our personal stupid fuckmeat torture slut you aren't completely useless! Bring that here! this box hasn't been opened in a thousand years...aren't you glad you will be the first one it's going to be used on in such a long time? -evil grin-

Grym: "I want you to bend over and spread your ass wide! i got some new toys for you *laughs cruelly*"

You gasp as grym brings out a pair of wicked looking contractions coated in something foul. They are in the shape of a monstrously thick phallus and wicked spikes and barbs protrude out of its immense length. You whimper and bite your lip as you bend over and spread breathing rapidly in fear.

You scream in pain as he inserts them cruelly..your legs shaking from the effort of holding the pose as you feel your insides get stretched and scrapped by the wicked instruments.

Grym: "Excellent! now i have this dwemer device that will allow me to control it inside of you for all sorts of fun".  You watch as he grins and slowly presses a button. The devices inside of you suddenly come to life and begin to spin and vibrate inside of you as you scream. Whatever was coating them paralyses you making you unable to move. You fall screaming in time to the buzzes and whirls of the toys as he presses different buttons.

After what seems like hours he stops and closes his book satisfied. You lay in a pool of your own juices unable to move sobbing and moaning. He reaches down and pulls out the wicked devices as you squeal in pain

Grym “Those were some wonderful squeals and yelps you were making my little pig whore! Look at how wonderfully swollen and gaping your holes are! Beautiful! I've never seen an asshole and Pussy destroyed this bad...it makes me so hard! To think i will be the first to fuck holes destroyed by dwemer devices that have not been used in millenia! i'm so lucky!"

You can only twitch and wimper as Grym slowly removed his pants and begins to fill your mangled and ruined holes with cum as everything goes dark (sex scenes anal, vaginal, oral)

When you finally come to, you are lying in a pool of bodily fluids covered in cum...you can barely move from the pain radiating from your demolished holes as you sob softly

Grym: "Ah you're finally awake!" grins evilly and makes notes on his torture book as he watches you sob a broken shell.

Finally he puts his book down nodding "Ok well done torture slut, we're done playing for today. I got some good data from these tests and can't wait to see what else i can come up with for you" "Laughs evilly" Now get your Gaping ruined cunt and ass out of here  before the others might want to have fun with you. Don't worry you'll survive...although i don't think those holes will ever close properly again *laughs happily*"

You Sob quietly as you look down at your swollen wasted red pussy lips and attempt to tighten your gaping pussy and Asshole...they feebly twitch no longer able to close

Grym: "Make sure to lick the floor clean before you go piglet and drag your leaking holes somewhere to hide for a couple of days”

gods i love destroying beautiful things!"

15 hours ago, DSHV said:
On 7/2/2020 at 6:43 PM, Electric Aether said:

Yes.

Uncle Gunmar needs you! (Recruit new armored trolls )

The one against vampires is a bloody war that costs many sacrifices in terms of lives.
Armored trolls are a precious resource in the ranks of the Dawnguards.
Their contribution to our cause is invaluable but unfortunatly many of our brave brothers in arms have fallen.
They gave their lives for a higher cause!
I remember all of them, their tender snouts still are in my eyes... Sniff

This was Gunmar speaking to Dawnwhore

Gunmar: So here you comes. We need your help to recruit new brothers in arms. We must thicken our contingent of Armored trolls. Your mission is a delicate one: you have to find potential new rookies and convince them to join us. But be careful, only few of them may be interested to join us.

Dawnwhore Heroine: But... how can I convince them?

Gunmar: It is simple, maybe not so simple. Florentius Baenius developed a soothing perfume that will allow you to approach wandering trolls. Here it is a sample. Try it.

Dawnwhore Heroine: It stinks like hell!

Gunmar: Maybe, but trolls find it very aphrodisiac.

Dawnwhore Heroine: What do you mean?

Gunmar: It's like I said. When you use this perfume you can get close to the wildest troll wihout without fear of any danger. You can even fondle him! The troll will be so horny and his only thoughts will be to mate with you.

Dawnwhore Heroine: So I have to mate with trolls?

Gunmar: Yes, but this will be only the beginning. As I said before, maybe I did not say it, not all the trolls are suitable for becoming armored trolls. You have to find those who are predisposed to become one of them.

Dawnwhore Heroine: And how will I recognize them?

Gunmar: You know, Armored trolls are tireless workers. They have a great resistance. They are stubborn and faithful. You will recognize them because they will not settle for mating with you only once but they will continue over and over. And when they have finished they will show you their affection by following you.

Dawnwhore Heroine: And then?

Gunmar: It's simple, maybe not so simple. When you have gained their trust you will have to lead them to the nearest Dawnguard outpost. But remember, you will have to do it naked, to maintain the effect of the perfume, did I not say that the smell should not be confused with anything? And you will have to go on mating with them along the road when they will ask for it to keep them calm.

Dawnwhore Heroine: ...

Gunmar: They says being trolled often results in large quantities of butthurt. But You're the Dawnwhore and you are the only one that can accomplish this mission!

This one can be a radiant quest.

The perfume things reminds a little a mix of bestial essence and pheromones.  
The trolls to lure might be randomly placed inside the skyrim map, or maybe the perfume effect could put a calm spell on every troll.  
Then the naked Dawnwhore will have to reach a default place (or the Dawnguard Castle) to end the quest. No fast travel allowed?
It will be funny to add a few random comments about the stink of the perfume.   

Maybe the Dawnwhore needs some training before to start the quest. Maybe Emperor Titus can help with that...

And maybe the perfume requires some mysterious (and perverse) ingredients to be prepared, that the Dawnwhore has to  assemble...
And then, at th end of his quest, it will be funny for the Heroine to gain a shameful title too, maybe implemented every X troll enlisted.

This quest could be adapted to lure more husky companios too.

8 hours ago, Ds4nch3z said:

Grym additions: 2 quests complete with dialogues

These are pretty epic...

Maybe too epic? They kind of jump the shark as far as the mod goes. How can you top them?

It would seem odd to introduce these and then not make them a central feature.

If they were a core part of the story then they could definitely work, but for side-quests, maybe too much?

So the roadmap:

Spoiler

• Bugs fix, change quests like Bruiser’s demand of ale, reduce requirements in hiring him/her (Bruiser agrees to join the guild on 50 dignity instead of 0) and Rat’s enslavement (she gains 2 submission points instead 1), you can now buy birthday’s items from innkeepers and alchemists. + small addition - Lydia is taking care of your moral character.
  • I will try to make non-ZAZ version;
  • More side quests to members of factions in Dawnguard (Troll recruitment: I think of an item that temporarily adds PC to the troll faction);
  • Merge Dragonborn and Dawnguad add-ons;
  • Troubles of Heroine:
  1. Initial quests for a good ending: check how exactly the Serpent is watching you, start searching for information about him and find allies (other guild slaves);
  2. Time for public humiliations! Conduct humiliating and defaming performance in every town. Something related to the city itself (say loudly that you only sleep with the Imperials in Windhelm and opposite in Solitude, openly thieving in Riften and get caught,.. Still thinking);
  3. Distribute your (Grym’s) new book about you;
  4. Publicly start new relationship with bandit and his gang and then publicly cheat on him, as Grym says, for drama;
  5. Go to a special prison for a couple of days, but first you need travel to it on ship as an ship’s pet;
  6. Celebrate again your new rank in guild.
  7. Morveux learns about a slave tournament in Skyrim and wants to participate. PC needs to be registered, trained (for example, clean the cave naked), fight with other slaves and then winner fuck loser. (I need to learn brawl mechanic).
  8. Quests to Sexist Thieves and Sexist Brotherhood.
  9. New NPCs, like person, who strips PC on street (similar to mod Get Stripped!), masochist/sadist with a split personality, more adventurer in distress, etc.

Well I'm loving the updates so far. Although on SE when I get the guild hall and the Serpant is waitting. He gives me quest lines via dialouge but they don't show up as quests, is that normal?

Also the Rank writting. It says to have you nipples and pussy exposed and to only wear clothes that hurt you. is this an in game option or future plans for one?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

7 hours ago, DSHV said:

So the roadmap:

Reveal hidden contents

• Bugs fix, change quests like Bruiser’s demand of ale, reduce requirements in hiring him/her (Bruiser agrees to join the guild on 50 dignity instead of 0) and Rat’s enslavement (she gains 2 submission points instead 1), you can now buy birthday’s items from innkeepers and alchemists. + small addition - Lydia is taking care of your moral character.
  • I will try to make non-ZAZ version;
  • More side quests to members of factions in Dawnguard (Troll recruitment: I think of an item that temporarily adds PC to the troll faction);
  • Merge Dragonborn and Dawnguad add-ons;
  • Troubles of Heroine:
  1. Initial quests for a good ending: check how exactly the Serpent is watching you, start searching for information about him and find allies (other guild slaves);
  2. Time for public humiliations! Conduct humiliating and defaming performance in every town. Something related to the city itself (say loudly that you only sleep with the Imperials in Windhelm and opposite in Solitude, openly thieving in Riften and get caught,.. Still thinking);
  3. Distribute your (Grym’s) new book about you;
  4. Publicly start new relationship with bandit and his gang and then publicly cheat on him, as Grym says, for drama;
  5. Go to a special prison for a couple of days, but first you need travel to it on ship as an ship’s pet;
  6. Celebrate again your new rank in guild.
  7. Morveux learns about a slave tournament in Skyrim and wants to participate. PC needs to be registered, trained (for example, clean the cave naked), fight with other slaves and then winner fuck loser. (I need to learn brawl mechanic).
  8. Quests to Sexist Thieves and Sexist Brotherhood.
  9. New NPCs, like person, who strips PC on street (similar to mod Get Stripped!), masochist/sadist with a split personality, more adventurer in distress, etc.

When is the update?

hi DSHV, new info for characters

maid

Spoiler

conditionally you come to the house in vaytrane, the NPC offers work, on the first day everything is normal (do as in the quest with painter 24 hours), on the second day, the NPC will molest the dragonborn, well, then the choice, conditionally: 1. submit and continue to work. 2. Quit your job.

old character

Fatting

Spoiler

1. fatting can require the heroine to expand the rumor that she is a litter for beggars (similar to bruser, there was something similar)

2. fatting had a distant love for a girl, but she rejected him because he was a beggar, now that he had a house and a slave in the form of a dragonborn. He sends her to convince that girl to reunite with him.

Father

Spoiler

If there is a house for a dragonborn, the father settles there, and begins to teach her various household tasks, such as washing dishes, cleaning with a broom, cleaning the shit of livestock, and so on.

on the dragonborn dlc 

the stuff with the rieklings there is one dude at the stables with 3 lines one where he rides you. One where the boar fucks you. And a third where he says "jooo" but nothing happens, what should happen or is there nothing ?

As for adding new options for old characters - why not add the ability to use vanilla followers to satisfy the dominant ones (if at the same time they themselves are not active as followers)? Add several options for different types of dominants (for example, for Fattiq: “My follower will also give you a fee”, for the Argonian mistress: “My follower will also serve you, mistress”), after which animations of two or three persons will be activated (depending on the response of the NPC, in which (s)he may wish the participation of both the PC and the follower, or only the follower, or even refuse, indicating that the follower is too ugly / inexperienced).

You can also add dialogs for different types of followers that will be active if you give them to use (for example, "Something bothers you ..."
For the Huscarls / Assassins of the Dark Brotherhood - they will answer that it is their duty to obey your orders, no matter how perverted they are.
For followers from other guilds / friends - they may start blackmailing you, threatening to destroy your reputation (demanding gold/sex with PC) or say what they liked and ask them to take them again for the future in the future.
For mercenaries - they will say that such things require extra payment, requiring 1000 gold or sex.

I consider all this only for female vanilla followers + a female PC, in other cases I can’t be sure that everything will not look ridiculous.

On 7/6/2020 at 5:30 PM, MainMansrevenge said:

He gives me quest lines via dialouge but they don't show up as quests, is that normal?

Yes. He should give the next quest "Skeever Queen".

On 7/6/2020 at 8:33 PM, Beelzebub123 said:

When is the update?

Soon. I'm doing a walkthrough right now, fixing bugs on the go.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:49 PM, test11112222 said:

hi DSHV, new info for characters

Hi. I was thinking about the work of a maid in guild of thieves. You pretend to be a maid for the mission, but the door is locked and it turns out that the host has different concepts of a maid.

On 7/7/2020 at 8:22 AM, FearAevol said:

how do I continue vampire quest after get the key and trophy?

Open lockbox near a coffin for sleep with this key.

On 7/7/2020 at 3:40 PM, wygner said:

what should happen

You need animations for Mounted Riekling.

On 7/9/2020 at 11:53 AM, staspidaras said:

As for adding new options for old characters

Interesting. I think I can easily do this with tokens: just putting an enchanted token in NPC's inventory, you can give the NPC a personality, for example, dominant, submissive, lustful, etc.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Hi. I was thinking about the work of a maid in guild of thieves. You pretend to be a maid for the mission, but the door is locked and it turns out that the host has different concepts of a maid.

Awesome. You could use that lots of places, not just Thieves Guild quests.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Interesting. I think I can easily do this with tokens: just putting an enchanted token in NPC's inventory, you can give the NPC a personality, for example, dominant, submissive, lustful, etc.

You've got so much great value out of tokens, which are cheap, and easy, and so under-used.

A lot of modders would use something heavy, and more fragile, like an alias, where it isn't necessarily needed. Or a quest stage...

The tokens can work for an unlimited number of characters with ease, which is very neat.

The same with that simple idea of giving the PC annoying objects that really don't do anything.

If the object is in a quest alias you can make it undroppable, and just like that the thing is a nightmare.

Some really great less-is-more techniques that everyone should take note of.

If you give the tokens an empty name, they won't show up in inventory, but I can imagine it's convenient you can just pick pocket to debug characters.

As was noted recently, you can see invisible inventory items using MFG Console Extensions ... if you want to use invisible tokens and debug them.

31 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Awesome. You could use that lots of places, not just Thieves Guild quests.

I'm thinking of a new NPC at The Ragged Flagon, who will offer PC a comprehensive heist and be able to accompany PC ("She will pay for the information, and now I will go").

31 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You've got so much great value out of tokens

Thank you. Aliases are scary and I did not know how to do things otherwise back then.

Hi again DSHV, I understand that you start to do more and more different characters with 10-15 dialogues (any character in prison). I'm not a developer, I'm just a player who liked your mod, you can listen to my opinion or ignore it. And you leave to do a mod in DLS. I'm afraid that you don't want to develop old characters, I'll give you an example for the dialogues.

You created it yourself, but you don't want to do it any more

fat man

Spoiler

fatting a desire to spread the word that this house was his now:

- "So slut, familiarize yourself with the new rules"

- "this is my house now, completely, if I want you to live on the street"

- "Now get your fat ass out there and tell everyone about my mercy for sheltering a homeless whore"

After that, the heroine will have to go to the street and tell people about it, for other beggars there will be a special version of the dialogue.

I can understand if you're not interested in filling old characters with new dialogue.

Perhaps you only like to create something new, and not add to the old

Quest ideas for Catherine the Whore trainer: (A bit on the hardcore side)

Quest Name: Catherine’s Humiliation Whore Training Boot camp

Catherine: "Ah good my newbie little whore student is here! now lets get these clothes off of you! as a whore your holes and body needs to always be ready and on full display for anyone who wants to use and abuse you! that's it don't be shy!"

DB:” Hey! My clothes!.....*covers exposed body* what are you doing????

Catherine: “Our master has commanded me to make you into the perfect cock worshipping whore and to somehow surpass me in craving to be demolished and destroyed by cocks. Don’t give me the Muley look! By the time I’m done you’ll be begging to get pounded by all the cocks in this guildhall at once.

DB: “No please...i don’t want that at all....i will never beg for something disgusting like that to happen! I must obey but i will never like or beg for it!”

Catherine: “As you progress in your training you're going to become addicted to being a fuckmeat and love to get destroyed by cocks. Soon you will only be able to think about how much you want it and your whole body will crave it like a good whore should .....just the thought of that is making me wet!”

Part 1:

“Depraved whore modeling show”

Catherine makes you wear a variety of whore/humiliation gear from zaz and you are commanded to approach each member of the guild for them to enjoy the view and do whatever they want with you.

DB approaches each member of the guild who makes humiliating degrading comments about the DB. Catherine follows behind you and at each stop  makes the DB perform poses/dance for each guild member  and then forces DB to perform a sex act with that member

Catherine begins by bringing you to Serpent.  Catherine makes you pose and model for Serpent's pleasure. He requests humiliating poses and proceeds to cover the DB in spit and snot. He laughs in delight at what catherine has come up with for you and proceeds to enjoy watching you be humiliated by the rest of the guild members. He however does not want sex from the DB at this time.

Serpent: “You won’t get me to touch any part of you until you willingly beg me to torture and humiliate you...and implore me to destroy all your holes. When you completely submit to me,  and willingly humiliate yourself for my entertainment...then you’ll be worthy of my time. In the meantime I want to see the mighty hero destroyed by each of our members and covered in cum *laughs evilly*  I want you properly broken before i make you completely mine! At that time i will bring you before your lover and infront of them have you willingly give yourself to me and only me”

Catherine: "Please enjoy the show master! i will make sure your heroic whore will beg you to fuck her right in front of her lover by the time i'm done training her! now come along slut and let's parade you in front of the other members"

Covered in snot and humiliated by serpent you reluctantly follow catherine towards the others.

poses with Bruiser who humiliates and beats the DB finishing with sex. After Catherine forces DB to thank Bruiser for the beatings and sex

Bruised and battered, covered in cum, the DB follows catherine to the next member

Poses with grym who humiliates and makes the DB drink a potion before finishing with sex. Catherine forces DB to thank Grym for the pain potion and sex

In pain from the potion and the beatings, covered in more cum DB follows catherine to next member

Poses with Anders who decides to test out some of the torture devices on the DB like the x-cross, and wooden horse before sex. Catherine forces DB to thank Anders for letting them use the torture devices and sex

limping and wincing with every step DB now ends with catherine

Catherine: “Oh look at you! Dripping and covered in cum and juice! I’m soooo jealous!!!! I love those bruises and the look of pain in your face its beautiful! here it’s my turn! Let me eat all of you up and lick you clean hehehehe!”

Lesbian sex scene with Catherine to finish the modeling show

Catherine: There all nice and clean and that sweet pussy dripping... So ends the first part of your training! remember you must always look like a whore and be ready to be used and abused by any of the members at any time! don't forget to thank them each time"

Part II

Catherine: "Now you're going to practice how to keep yourself aroused and ready to be used at an time!. I’m going to play with you and lick you but you won’t be allowed to get off! Only until you beg me to make you come will we move on from this"

sex scene: lesbian foreplay

DB: “Gasp....Moan...please stop i don’t want to do this! Ahhhh! Not there! don’t spread it like that! Uggghh...don’t bite them!! stop!”

Catherine: *slurp* lick* Suck* look how hard your nipples are now that I’ve been sucking and licking them for 20 minutes, and look at my fingers! they’re covered in your juice. Ready to give up yet?? no? You sure? you’re moaning so much! Haha ok then I’m going to devour this pussy and drive you mad!”

sex scene: Oral cunnilingus, lesbian dildo masterbation

DB: “Ahhhh! Stoooopp!!! Don’t lick it like that you’re driving me crazy! Uuughhhh! *Gasp* *Huff*

Catherine: “Mmmmm i love your shivers and cries...too bad you can’t cum yet haha! How many times did you come close? Want me to make you cum yet?”

DB: “st...sto....stop ple....ase.....i don’t want......to cum...plz.......stop......ahh...i’m going crazy”

Catherine: “Good! Embrace your inner crazy slut! Looks like you’re ready for the real training! *pulls out a thick long strap on and puts it on licking her lips slowly as she coats the thick shaft in your juices* You ready my little newbie whore? Oh I’m going to make you scream and beg!”

sex scene: Lesbian strap on

Catherine: “Beg me to cum whore! Tell me how much you love cocks! Tell me how much you want your holes destroyed! Louder!”

Db: “Please.....i can’t take it anymore.....please let me cum....please....aahhhh don’t stop!....why??....i....i....i love cocks......i want you...to destroy my pussy...PLEASE LET ME CUM”

Catherine: “ooooh much better!.....but still not quite there.....as a whore you must be ready and begging to have ALL YOUR HOLES stuffed with cock and destroyed!....let’s see how wide and gaping we can get that tiny little pink asshole of yours hahaha! Mmmm i can’t wait!”

DB:” No please.....not there....my pussy....please....aahhh!...don’t push it there! Its wrong!....ahhh....it’s dirty there please!....Ahhhhhh”

sex scene: Anal Lesbian sex/dildo

DB: “PLEASE AHHHH! PLLEEEEASEEEE LET ME CUM!!!! UUUGHHH!!! fuck my ass...harder please...more let me cum...ahhh”

Catherine: “That’s it beg me to destroy your ass you little whore! But not yet! Now we’re going to stuff all your holes full and make you cum til you get brain damage! BRUISER! GRYM! ANDERS! Come...our whore is ready to beg to be gang banged and destroyed!”

Bruiser, Grym, Anders come running to gather around DB

Catherine: “Now beg these might cocks to fuck you til you get brain damage! Beg on your knees slut!

DB: “Please...fuck all my holes with your thick long cocks....please make me cum.....please fuck my ass...pussy...mouth.....PLEASE FUCK ME TIL I GET BRAIN DAMAGE!”

Catherine: “Oh yes what a wonderful student you are my little slut! Alright everyone...you heard her....DESTROY AND DEMOLISH THIS WHORE!”

sex scene: 4 person Gang Bang MMMF

sex scene 4 person Gang Bang MMMF

You are destroyed and demolished by the guild members as they gang bang all your holes and bury their cocks balls deep in them filling them with cum. Your beautiful face is now covered in cum, slobber and spit...your tits...legs...ass...coated in cum as each of them take turns switching between your holes..different cocks slapping your face, ass cheeks and tits as they cover them in cum.

DB: “Yes...so much cum....i love it....it’s so good...cock’s are so good...i love cocks...”

Catherine: “I love it...my beautiful student...destroyed...covered in cum...leaking cum from all her holes...a more beautiful sight does not exist! we’re not done yet! Now i get to join in on the fun!”

sex scene: 5 person gang bang MMMFF

sex scene: 5 person gang bang MMMFF

Catherine: “Master....do you want to partake of this filthy slut now?”

DB: “Oh gods...please...yes...master fuck me please! Destroy me! Humiliate me!”

Serpent: “Hmmm......i’m starting to feel something....tell me slut....are you willing to renounce your lover and submit yourself completely to me now?”

Serpent: “Not quite there yet huh...come here slut....let me mark your body with what you are now so your lover can see you”

Serpent writes humiliation words on your face...tits....pubic area..back.....you can see the words cumdump, whore, slut..in all areas of your body

Serpent: “Now for this pretty little mouth..” he writes on your left cheek...and on your right cheek...and then a big circle around your mouth “There....just like the little WH ( ) RE that you are! Now bend that young firm ass over thats it.!” you feel him once again write on your left pillow soft buttock and on your right pillow soft buttock “Now spread it wide you slut! Mmmm...perfect...” he draws a big round circle around your anus as you gasp and clench at the feeling “haha look at it wink...lovely...there...now you’re really our guild humiliation whore!”

You are covered from head to toe in degradation as he finishes with a flourish and orders you to pose for the guild to their delight

serpent: “Shall we bring you to your lover to see how their beautiful partner has been turned into our humiliation whore? What do you say? Shall we show them?

Yes End quest new quest starts to show lover

No End quest, more harsher training needed

Maybe End quest, more training needed

New Title: Humiliation Whore graduate

When I went to find Bruiser in the main task, although he asked me to help him pay his debts, I didn't receive the task. I didn't have a dialogue to talk to the orcs. He just told me to pay the debt. But there was no new dialogue with the shop owner. The next step couldn't be carried out. My English comes from translation software, maybe it will be difficult to read, sorry.

On the topic of mushroom quests ... the Wicked Exhale, then the sequel ...

Being made to go to Riften from Solitude once is ... inconvenient, but believably so ... that he waits for you to hand in the first mushroom to tell you that you need to go straight back to Riften falls into the category of "contrived time-sinks" and invites the player to cheat because it's so obvious what's going on.

It probably feel better if you could get all the Riften-area mushroom quests at once, instead of step by step.

There isn't really that great a need to time-sink the player.

Another thought on tokens ... it would be fun if NPCs you told you were a slave of the great orc master received a token so they could treat you differently after you've told them.