On 7/10/2020 at 7:44 AM, DSHV said:

Yes. He should give the next quest "Skeever Queen".

Soon.Ā I'm doing a walkthrough right now, fixing bugs on the go.

Hi.Ā I was thinking about the work of a maid in guild of thieves. You pretend to be a maidĀ for the mission, but the door is locked and it turns out that the host has different concepts of a maid.

Open lockbox nearĀ a coffin for sleep with this key.

You need animations forĀ Mounted Riekling.

Interesting.Ā I think I can easily do this with tokens: just putting an enchanted token in NPC'sĀ inventory, you can give the NPC a personality, for example, dominant, submissive, lustful, etc.

okay, I'm still gathering the first couple members of the guilde

I've run into a problem. I want to hire the whore trainer in Riften and she sends me to Crapeater. The quest arrow still stays on her, but she has no more dialog. I go to crapeater and finally manage to convince him to go on a date. After that nothing happens. Quest arrow is now on him too, but he has no more dialog, nor does he do anything, he just sits in chairs. Can't talk to whore trainer either. What have I done wrong? I tried to use console and setstage to force the next stage, but it doesn't work.

22 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

I've run into a problem. I want to hire the whore trainer in Riften and she sends me to Crapeater. The quest arrow still stays on her, but she has no more dialog. I go to crapeater and finally manage to convince him to go on a date. After that nothing happens. Quest arrow is now on him too, but he has no more dialog, nor does he do anything, he just sits in chairs. Can't talk to whore trainer either. What have I done wrong? I tried to use console and setstage to force the next stage, but it doesn't work.

The broken quest arrows are "normal"; the quest doesn't update the objectives properly.

Ā 

However, after Crapeater agrees to a date, he should walk outside and go to a bridge over the river, where you can romance him some more.

If he won't go, he's broken. He failed to run his AI script to walk to the bridge. You need to setstage to progress, or load an older save and redo it.

Ā 

You say:Ā Ā Ā 

22 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

I tried to use console and setstage to force the next stage, but it doesn't work.

But what did you actually type?

Did the quest advance?

What stage did you set it to?

On 7/11/2020 at 1:38 PM, Lupine00 said:

Being made to go to Riften from Solitude

But this is the whole point of the quest - to mock PC. Send her to the other end of the country, and when returns to send her back, And then again to the other end. This is a Grym's mockery.

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

I've run into a problem.

What is written in the text of the quest?

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

But this is the whole point of the quest - to mock PC. Send her to the other end of the country, and when returns to send her back, And then again to the other end. This is a Grym's mockery.

I guess it would be funnier if he pointed out that he was doing that and rubbed it in your face.

Ā 

As it is, it's such a common quest pattern - Blizzard! - that it doesn't feel notable.

Ā 

It's just like any one of those deliberate time-sink back-and-forth quests ... that Slaverun Reloaded is entirely made of.

At least after Riften (twice) you go somewhere different.

On 7/10/2020 at 6:44 PM, DSHV said:

how do I continue vampire quest after get the key and trophy?

Open lockbox nearĀ a coffin for sleep with this key.
which coffin? i've been trying to find the right box but seem there is not a single box near the coffin in any room

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

What is written in the text of the quest?

Ā 

ScreenShot509.jpg.a52324ae9209fbd08a1ad1d7eb56ca93.jpg

Ā 

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The broken quest arrows are "normal"; the quest doesn't update the objectives properly.

Ā 

However, after Crapeater agrees to a date, he should walk outside and go to a bridge over the river, where you can romance him some more.

If he won't go, he's broken. He failed to run his AI script to walk to the bridge. You need to setstage to progress, or load an older save and redo it.

Ā 

You say:Ā Ā Ā 

But what did you actually type?

Did the quest advance?

What stage did you set it to?

Ā 

setstage AAAtohhirewhore 40

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: okay, I tried setstage again and this time it worked! Thanks for help!

23 hours ago, FearAevol said:

which coffin?

There is a room with three coffins on the wall, three coffins opposite and one lying in the middle of room. Lockbox under middle coffin at North wall.
Ā 

Version 1.7.1:

Bug fixes, grammar fixes, new dialogs: to Catherine about female Bruiser, to Grym in Hire: Inventor quest, to Hundal Skare (you may need female male dog/wolf animations), new rumors to innkeepers, new title ā€œAtronachophileā€œ for quest Initialization Ritual, opportunity to free banditā€™s slaves and vampireā€™s cattle, change quests like Bruiserā€™s demand of ale, reduce requirements in hiring him/her (Bruiser agrees to join the guild on 50 dignity instead of 0) and Ratā€™s enslavement (she gains 2 submission points instead 1), you can now buy birthdayā€™s items from innkeepers and alchemists, Lydia now is taking care of your moral character after one day since you become a thane of Whiterun (if you already meet her, then use code setstage AAAMoralCharacter 10).

Been enjoying this mod, but I have an idea for Dawnguard. Serana should have to pay a price for staying in castle Dawnguard, servicing the men whenever they need a release. Would fix how weird it is that they just sort of let her 'hang around' and you could set up a radiant scanner so they randomly go and use her after a short dialogue quip.

On 7/10/2020 at 4:39 PM, Lupine00 said:

Awesome. You could use that lots of places, not just Thieves Guild quests.

Ā 

You've got so much great value out of tokens, which are cheap, and easy, and so under-used.

A lot of modders would use something heavy, and more fragile, like an alias, where it isn't necessarily needed. Or a quest stage...

The tokens can work for an unlimited number of characters with ease, which is very neat.

Ā 

The same with that simple idea of giving the PC annoying objects that really don't do anything.

If the object is in a quest alias you can make it undroppable, and just like that the thing is a nightmare.

Ā 

Some really great less-is-more techniques that everyone should take note of.

Ā 

If you give the tokens an empty name, they won't show up in inventory, but I can imagine it's convenient you can just pick pocket to debug characters.

Ā 

As was noted recently, you can see invisible inventory items using MFG Console Extensions ... if you want to use invisible tokens and debugĀ them.

Just look at the mod "Hunterborn" They use invisible tokens to decide if you prepared an animal for skinning, or loot it normally.Ā Ā  They use tokens extensively in that mod. You one reminder! Autoloot mods loot those tokens and place them invisible in your inventory, too. That way I found out about these invisible tokens in the first place.Ā  By looking what the hell was going on in my inventory.

Ā 

I think, too a token system, placed in every NPC you met would be a very good idea. That way you won't get a "save game overkill" like in hentai pregnancy, where saves need more and more time.

15 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Merging with Tes5Edit probably easier and quicker. Merge Mods is a real pain to set up and get working, and not worth it for a tiny merge of three mods.

Hah,Ā I used it more than once.Ā On Big and small/tinyĀ mods and work fine :3Ā 

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

There is a room with three coffins on the wall, three coffins opposite and one lying in the middle of room. Lockbox under middle coffin at North wall.
Ā 

Version 1.7.1:

Bug fixes, grammar fixes, new dialogs: to Catherine about female Bruiser, to Grym in Hire: Inventor quest, to Hundal Skare (you may need female male dog/wolf animations), new rumors to innkeepers, new title ā€œAtronachophileā€œ for quest Initialization Ritual, opportunity to free banditā€™s slaves and vampireā€™s cattle, change quests like Bruiserā€™s demand of ale, reduce requirements in hiring him/her (Bruiser agrees to join the guild on 50 dignity instead of 0) and Ratā€™s enslavement (she gains 2 submission points instead 1), you can now buy birthdayā€™s items from innkeepers and alchemists, Lydia now is taking care of your moral character after one day since you become a thane of Whiterun (if you already meet her, then use code setstage AAAMoralCharacter 10).

Lydia's dialogues has the same dialogues for male and female Thane.Ā A good idea for "For male Thane" would be to give even the same dialogues but directed to Lydia "Show me how virtuous you are, Lydia" or something like that.Ā We can say that Female Huskarls are heroines,Ā same as female Dragonborn for male PC.

Ā 

22 hours ago, namelesshf said:

Does 1.71 version includes Dawngard and Dragonborn add-on?

Ā 

19 hours ago, mkess said:

I am at the limit, too.

No.

20 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Serana should have to pay a price for staying in castle Dawnguard,

It kinda already in mod. Talk to Isran or to Serana after the end of the DLC.

1 hour ago, hhw26 said:

when I talk with the argonian mage, it just repeat sex with 1 2 3 4 dragur and never end.

This is all the content with him.

I forgot to mention in 1.7.1 description: Alternative Nord bullies in Spouse's Old Friend quest - Olaf or Olfina Wintereye.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Ā 

Ā 

No.

It kinda already in mod. Talk to Isran or to Serana after the end of the DLC.

This is all the content with him.

I forgot to mention in 1.7.1 description: Alternative Nord bullies in Spouse's Old Friend quest - Olaf or Olfina Wintereye.

I'm more of talking when she first shows up and hasn't earned her place or anything. After all, Isran is keeping here around various torture devices when you find her upstairs, its not unreasonable to think that he did something while he was waiting for you to show up.