2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

That's good to know, but i can't even trigger it.

I was able to trigger it immediately after obtaining all the guild members.

Possibly you need to speak to Spermthief first, but probably not.

You need to ask Lars how you can help him.

@stin2pig seems to have a similar, if more serious problem.

I think this sometimes happens with the most simple dialog quest; it does not start.

I wonder if some of these quests depend on the Story Manager?

If they do, the failure of Story Manager to start quests is ... infamous.

It's a significant LE bug that is greatly magnified by adding things that depend on Story Manager.

Vanilla LE just about works with Story Manager. Add even a few things and it starts to overload and fail.

Some mods add lots of things (probably not ToH) but even if a mod has only one thing, another mod can overload Story Manager you never get your events.

I think you might be able to mitigate it by allowing a bigger slice for your Papyrus update, or that may be completely unrelated and provide no help at all.

54 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I was able to trigger it immediately after obtaining all the guild members.

Possibly you need to speak to Spermthief first, but probably not.

You need to ask Lars how you can help him.

That't the thing, he doesn't have that dialogue option. Only about his background. Will try with Spermthif, though, i think i reloaded after i talked with her so that might be a thing.

9 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I think i've found everything

Basket, Bloody Rags, Empty Skooma Bottle, Broken Iron Sword, Shovel, Torture Tools, Troll Skull. I will add things to the text of the quest.

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

What does my PC have to do when the Riekling chieftain says " Show submit, weak female" in Thirsk Hall?

Nothing. It just an advice in general. PC should have bowed until I remembered that addon without ZAZ.

4 hours ago, stin2pig said:

And I go into the guild house and nothing happen.

Try talk to Serpent, until he gives the quest "Skeever Queen". Others can give quests too. Has Lars showed up? He should appear when you finish the initial quests and change the stage to 30.

Sorry, I can't read and answer all the posts (there are a lot of them and they are big recently, which is good). I will save it and read later. 
Now I'm busy with a quest to heal Bad Bitch. Quest involve hagraven and her spriggan slaves. Question: Are there spriggan's group animations? Hagraven-spriggan-player? Something like this.

54 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Question: Are there spriggan's group animations? Hagraven-spriggan-player? Something like this.

I think, no.

Hagraven is normally the enemy of spriggans, but in any case, almost no creatures have mixed-creature animations. It's always human+one-kind-of-creature.

You could use something like this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12101/

Or this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9166-c5kevs-sexy-spriggan-armor-for-sd-uunp-cbbe/

And use sexy green humans as spriggan slaves. Just call them some made-up kind of spriggan, like SD+ made "Flowering Spriggan".

Then you can use any animation for humans + hagraven, or with this, or something like it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57640

And an ugly looking human model, for all humans animation.

Or given how many people are on the ToH forum, maybe one of them will make a real FCCCC animation, or a proper spriggan and hagraven "suit" mod, that uses the monster meshes as suits humans can wear for sex. Lots of sex-screenshotters do that sort of thing and may even have models already skinned for XP32 skeleton.  You can definitely find falmer and draugr.

54 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Basket, Bloody Rags, Empty Skooma Bottle, Broken Iron Sword, Shovel, Torture Tools, Troll Skull. I will add things to the text of the quest.

Huh. A hint where the empty Skooma bottle would be? I've searched this cellar like 8 times quite thouroughfully and couldn't see anything, my best guess would be that one of the skeevers stands on it... but i won't dismiss the chance i'm actually blind xD

17 hours ago, sarem said:

I have the same problem as everyone, can't start the main quest. Tried setting stage to 10, waiting 24 hours 20 times but nothng worked

If what you meant is that you can't meet the  child  at the bridge near Whiterun, I recommend you to check if you've installed  mod such as sexlab frame, which will inactivate 
all children in Skyrim. In this circumstance, you need to disable or uninstall that mod  so that you can start the main quest propely.
Hop it works :)

2 hours ago, Alternaria said:

If what you meant is that you can't meet the  child  at the bridge near Whiterun, I recommend you to check if you've installed  mod such as sexlab frame, which will inactivate 
all children in Skyrim. In this circumstance, you need to disable or uninstall that mod  so that you can start the main quest propely.
Hop it works :)

Nope, I can meet him and I got him to Breezehome but then after waiting for weeks Serpent never appears

Had played main quest many times both in LE and SE with no problems. Now begin new game in SE and cant meet Serpent as in many previous posts. I know where he is, will go ask him about his bad behavior. Will write in hour is it helps.

Quest is runing ok if you go to Serpent youself. Dialog starts on aprouching, after dialog Serpent teleports to guild building.

Serpent (and some others) is in Test Smoke area, it is easy reachable through Beinz Portables mod (Teleport room) or through console (#coc qasmoke# or something like this, dont remember).

I think that just conjouring Serpent with console will help, but it is not lore friendly.

So I've encountered a problem. I don't know if it's a bug or a glitch or if I'm just missing something but I digress

For the quest: Whore Teacher, I can talk to crap eater and ask him out on a date. He says his line about fine but I'm not going anywhere. Then................nothing happens. He doesn't follow me or sex is not initiated. is there something I'm missing or is this a glitch in the system?

On 7/29/2020 at 4:26 AM, Schreiner said:

yo why is this mod getting on the recent updates all the time without updating?

Fixing text. I also add two separate DLC add-ons.

On 7/31/2020 at 5:26 PM, aspirine2 said:

is there a way i can change the race of my fan NPC

With Creation Kit. Create own NPC and add him to Fan's dialog conditions.

On 7/31/2020 at 5:38 PM, Lupine00 said:

DSHV's profile pic is sacred!

This avatar also adds voice lines directly to the head of people who played Oblivion.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:45 PM, sarem said:

I have the same problem as everyone, can't start the main quest.

Others advices to start playing on an earlier version and after you start questline - upgrade with a 1.7. Or use coc qasmoke code - Serpent there.

18 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

Do i have to install the two addons if i install version 1.7.1 or are they included and not necessary anymore?

Addons still separate from main mod.

49 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

is there something I'm missing or is this a glitch in the system?

Do you have wine in your inventory? If yes, then it's bug - try to teleport Crapeater to street with console (moveto player).

So progress:

Spoiler

Dawnguard add-on update and merge add-ons with main file carried over after 1.8.

Civil Whore quest: If you haven't given the Jagged Crown to General Tullius yet, then Serpent sends you with his letter to Ulfric. After that you will start female instructor quest and any Stormcloaks will be harassing and undress PC until end of war for Stormcloaks. 
Small quest to Hermir Strong-Heart and new lines to Ralof.
Also, new civil whore song:

Spoiler

I drink sperm and piss to the days come and gone
For the age of my tight pussy is now nearly done
Your cocks penetrate me in holes that your own
With curses and beating – treat my body as home

All fuck me, the dumbest whore
Suck dirty cocks - my favorite chore
I’m owner of cunt, please, fight it with dicks 
And when gangbang beacons there will be no fix

Maybe someone come up with something better?

Sexist Stormcloaks: After each hold capture, female instructor will have new tasks for you. 

1. Whiterun – New whore outfit from Imperial officer armor;
  2. Falkreath - PC is locked in a “pleasure room” with a distinguished soldier as his reward;
  3. Hjaalmarch – Orgy of officers;
  4. The Reach – Serve female soldiers too;
  5. Haafingar – Textbox feast similar to Sexist Companions and Real and False Heroes feasts;

And new title for defeating Empire.

@DSHV Hi mate great mod. I was wondering about the idea of using the old orc character that appears in the game, if its possible to tweak his good death quest to make him an ally and marriagable npc maybe. I don't know what the end game is but if pc is to take over serpent in the end he can be used to fight him or in a size queen scene with orc brute. Ty  

7 hours ago, DSHV said:

Fixing text. I also add two separate DLC add-ons.

With Creation Kit. Create own NPC and add him to Fan's dialog conditions.

This avatar also adds voice lines directly to the head of people who played Oblivion.

Others advices to start playing on an earlier version and after you start questline - upgrade with a 1.7. Or use coc qasmoke code - Serpent there.

Addons still separate from main mod.

Do you have wine in your inventory? If yes, then it's bug - try to teleport Crapeater to street with console (moveto player).

So progress:

Reveal hidden contents

Dawnguard add-on update and merge add-ons with main file carried over after 1.8.

Civil Whore quest: If you haven't given the Jagged Crown to General Tullius yet, then Serpent sends you with his letter to Ulfric. After that you will start female instructor quest and any Stormcloaks will be harassing and undress PC until end of war for Stormcloaks. 
Small quest to Hermir Strong-Heart and new lines to Ralof.
Also, new civil whore song:

Reveal hidden contents

I drink sperm and piss to the days come and gone
For the age of my tight pussy is now nearly done
Your cocks penetrate me in holes that your own
With curses and beating – treat my body as home

All fuck me, the dumbest whore
Suck dirty cocks - my favorite chore
I’m owner of cunt, please, fight it with dicks 
And when gangbang beacons there will be no fix

Maybe someone come up with something better?

Sexist Stormcloaks: After each hold capture, female instructor will have new tasks for you. 

1. Whiterun – New whore outfit from Imperial officer armor;
  2. Falkreath - PC is locked in a “pleasure room” with a distinguished soldier as his reward;
  3. Hjaalmarch – Orgy of officers;
  4. The Reach – Serve female soldiers too;
  5. Haafingar – Textbox feast similar to Sexist Companions and Real and False Heroes feasts;

And new title for defeating Empire.

I need to have to have Wine in my inventory? I don't remember that being mentioned in the quest. I will try it out thanks