11 hours ago, Highborn said:

Well, after talking with kid I thought something was wrong (he wasn't following me). So I forgot about it and when I fast traveled two or three times the quest started with Serpent appearing.

Interesting.  I thought you had to adopt the kid before Serpent would show up.  Looks like that isn't true, but in my game one the "hooks" to get you to play along with Serpent is that he has kidnapped the kid and another (unspecified) loved one.

The serpent quest bits kept borking on me and I got tired of consoling it, so I gave up and reloaded a stage before serpent showed up.  Never did find out if anyone was actually kidnapped.

35 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Interesting.  I thought you had to adopt the kid before Serpent would show up.  Looks like that isn't true, but in my game one the "hooks" to get you to play along with Serpent is that he has kidnapped the kid and another (unspecified) loved one.

The serpent quest bits kept borking on me and I got tired of consoling it, so I gave up and reloaded a stage before serpent showed up.  Never did find out if anyone was actually kidnapped.

I didn't have any lover or important character when he appeared. I think it's up to you, to roleplay he is talking about someone from your family or spouse. I made sure to talk with the kid using all the dialogue options. Then I just left him in the bridge and fast travel to some places.

Was wondering if it was possible for Falsk Venn (Dominant male Nord) g to get more detail into him, the RPS game is a cool system if it could add in more things than just straight to sex. along with more Humiliating the PC character besides the dancing or sex.

Just and ideas for New Characters:

A Character that roams Solitude and force Greets the character and strips the PC of all their clothes in the middle of the streets (Similar to Get Stripped, Again Mod) and at night you're able to beg the character (Located in the Winking Skeever) to stop harassing the player and the following options are available, Pay 200 Gold, Sex, or be rude and demand he leaves her alone or else (threaten) which would cause him to do something extra humiliating to the PC. 

16 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Was wondering if it was possible for Falsk Venn (Dominant male Nord) g to get more detail into him, the RPS game is a cool system if it could add in more things than just straight to sex. along with more Humiliating the PC character besides the dancing or sex.

Just and ideas for New Characters:

A Character that roams Solitude and force Greets the character and strips the PC of all their clothes in the middle of the streets (Similar to Get Stripped, Again Mod) and at night you're able to beg the character (Located in the Winking Skeever) to stop harassing the player and the following options are available, Pay 200 Gold, Sex, or be rude and demand he leaves her alone or else (threaten) which would cause him to do something extra humiliating to the PC. 

make it part of Fattig's part of the quest to build on what DSHV already has for him

Fattig strips you naked after you give him a blowjob and demands more from you

ie/ "A blow job was so good but its not enough to atone you greedy rich slut! let's strip you naked and  let me see your tits and ass!  you want these clothes back? You'll have to do everything i tell you!"

"first let me fuck your ass! spread it slut! you're going to become my sex slave whenever i want to use you for looking down on us poor folk!" 

Yes/ No Option 

if Yes "What a beautiful ass and pussy...that's a good slave! That weird old man was right! this is the best" sex scene "Alright here are your clothes! now take me to your home slave! i'm going to take charge of that ass here in Solitude bur first i'll take a turn right here and now" 

If No "Get the hell out of here then! if you want these clothes back its going to be worse for you!"

return

"Oh look who is here! you want these back? get on your knees and beg me to fuck all your holes!" beg "perfect! let's put these devious devices on you so that everyone knows you're my slut slave!" devious devices put on "Oh yeah! that old man gave me these for you and told me to tell you "Serpent greets you and commands you to obey"

"From now on i'll be living at your home here in Solitude. whenever you come home you'll do whatever i tell you to do! You will be my personal fucktoy for me and my beggar friends to humiliate and do whatever we want with! now bend over and spread your ass! i'm going to fu*k your dirty hole here in the alley before we go to my new party house!"

5 hours ago, Ds4nch3z said:

devious devices on you so that everyone knows you're my slut slave!" devious devices put on

DD's not supported in ToH and (I hope) never will be.

Maybe do something with displaying the PC in Zap furniture instead?

10 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Rocco (Service to Art) says he is painting my picture where everyone who visits the castle can see it but I don't see anything unless I'm overlooking it. Is there an actual picture somewhere? 

Good idea, but no( I also was wandering about pictured book at the end of quest. Hope it will be in future updates.

8 hours ago, crococat said:

Good idea, but no( I also was wandering about pictured book at the end of quest. Hope it will be in future updates.

It would be great if the picture appeared behind him in the college, but realistically ...

1) it would require someone to make the artwork - though you could just use screenshots.

2) it wouldn't look like your character, though that might be turned into a joke all of its own.

I think there are mods that make it easy to incorporate your own images into painting objects, so that part isn't a big problem, but those objects would still be part of the mod.

While a player could customize the textures for the paintings, that would spoil the surprise value that comes from first doing the quest.

12 hours ago, crococat said:

Ah, bummer. I was wondering how it work. I expected to actually pose for the shot and it would use a screenshot that I took or something like that. 

I have to report an apparent problem with the SE version of 1.70.

NPCs can not enter the Guild Hall. Seems to be a pathing problem with the entrance.

Ratt for example, if a follower, will stop outside and the Quest will not advance. If you use moveto player, Lars has the appropriate dialog.

This is true for all NPCs. I had to moveto for all the staff (Lars, Bruiser, etc). My normal followers won't enter either.

Whiterun Kennel has the same navmesh problem. No NPC will enter - including Sebastian.

Another thing I noticed: ZAZ mesh overrides are packaged in the BSA. Those won't override the loose files in ZAZ.

There is also one script: ski_loadplayergamealias.pex that conflicts with Sophia mod, but gets lost because it is in the BSA.

I wound up unpacking the BSA just so I could see what was going on (thanks for including the script source).

Sebastion was the most irritating bugger in the whole mod. Please include a hint as to where to find his dog.

I had to locate the dog in the CK and download a Tamriel grid coordinate file to figure out how to find him.

Currently I’m working on small addon for Dragonborn DLC: 

Spoiler
  • Outcast from Skaal follower (submissive Nord) on the East from Skaal Village.
  • Prisoners in Bulwark prison.
  • Something for quest The Chief of Thirsk Hall. Become a rieklings’ servant?
  • Find ways to defer payment of debt in A New Debt quest.

Any ideas for Solstheim? Dawnguard and Hearthfire too.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Hide contents

For Dawnguard, you can be a Armored Troll bitches or Huskies bitches given quest by Gunmar, being a whore of Dawnguard(the same as companion), or if you pick side with the Harkon Family you can be a wenches and also their toy 

Something for quest The Chief of Thirsk Hall. Become a rieklings’ servant?

More like a shaman. As much as I would like to keep the chief alive and make peace with the nords I don't think that's an easy task. So maybe keep the chief alive or as shaman choose the next Riekling chief? And well... carry on with your new shaman duties.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Hide contents

I'm a huge fan of anything hypno related, and I definetely think Dawnguard and Dragonborn have a lot of opportunity for hypno content. For Dragonborn you could end up becoming enslaved after touching one of the stones before learning bend will. To avoid alot of scripting, you could probably tie it a random cultist instead of Miraak. With Dawnguard, you could be enthralled by one of the vampires in Harkon's court who wants to use you as a way to become head vampire. 

7 hours ago, DSHV said:

Reveal hidden contents

Riekling content is always welcome and it's a rather untapped theme for adult mods.

I am also a huge fan of riekling content, but also i am a huge fan of quickly updates with bugfixing of already existing content. This mod is huge in locations and miniquests, updates come in month+ with new content and no fixes to old. At one side i hope author will fix all after adding all content to the mod. At other side i hope that authors imagination power will be endless. Anyway waiting for update. Bet on riekling queen.

Do ToH prisoners automatically approach the PC in jail?

If so:

Prisoners added to jails by ToH can break POP scenes.

If it is true that ToH prisoners rape the PC on sight, then it will break POP scenes in early stages were the PC gets moved into it's cell the first time.

Debug options of POP won't recover the scene.

(It's still some other mod caused the autorape, that's why I need to be sure if ToH prisoners even are able to do that)

16 hours ago, DSHV said:

Reveal hidden contents

Neloth definitely comes to mind.

The werewolf pack is a possibility as well

Hermaeus Mora/Miraak stuff involving the mindflayers seekers could work for destruction of free will etc. (Though, Miraak's death at the end of dragonborn might mess around with that too much)

That guy you give money to in order to excavate the dragon priest tomb could get involved in some way

Dawnguard probably ought to have scenarios involving Serana as well, considering how important she is to the story.

Same could be said for the thieves' guild and Karliah

I tested again:

POP has two stages where it can be broken easily:

1. While the arrest scene is running

2. first time PC gets lead into the prison cell

ToH confident Prisoner in Rifton will rape the PC on sight without recognizing another scene is running.

This will conflict with the POP "move PC to cell the first time" scene, because the ToH confident prisoner rapes PC on sight and prevents him to walk to the final position inside the cell to end the POP scene (or to be more precise to trigger the next stage)

(I like the new ToH prisoner in cells, but it also makes ToH incompatible to POP)

Spoiler

PC gets lead by POP jailer to cell:

89890654_enb2020_06_1101_45_22_36.jpg.2483421af78cc3fc9cd0962737cb0d51.jpg

ToH prisoner attacks on the worst time possible:

I think I said something like "fuck confident prisoner!" too, after becoming aware that the POP scene might just have been broken by that incident.

589205281_enb2020_06_1101_46_07_70.jpg.a9574b806c104925f93c20bd961c659e.jpg

There is that bugger!

I would say arrest him! But he is already a prisoner : (

2115290526_enb2020_06_1101_48_21_53.jpg.5c9c65ea5bc060ecdf1f7c2ad347bc9c.jpg

possible solution:

before any POP arrest can happen in Rifton move the Confident prisoner to another cell via jaxonz positioner for example.

I just fear that would need to be done very 10 days ?

another alternative:

make it so that confident prisoner only rape on contact after a dialogue was started after meeting him the first time