8 minutes ago, OH1972 said:

I have the same problem and am definitely playing a female, but all Morveux says is "Plebs..."

Just spitballing, but are you using any mods that provide gender correction related to being a futa?

24 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Just spitballing, but are you using any mods that provide gender correction related to being a futa?

No, but I have to admit I just realised that I hadn't checked whether there was an update and installing the newest version seemed to correct the problem. Maybe the other poster has the same issue. 

Hi I really enjoy this mode.
I have something suggestion.
Beating scenes often appear in stories. Like "Real" Dragon Bone fighting training.

Mostly it's only in text. How about processing the scene in such a way that the screen is dark and we hear a beating sound? I think it will be much easier and better than putting in or making motion.

Bug Report:

Bruiser Ale "Quest"... (Version 1.70)

The blocking dialog tests the wrong person.

If Bruiser has ales, he will demand ale's from the player. Forever. The ales on bruiser are never removed.

I believe the intent is to test that the player has ales (not bruiser) and demand them until they are all gone, at which point the dialog unblocks.

Currently, if you give Bruiser ales to carry, you will get only the Ale dialog from him until you remove the ales from him via the console.

This breaks him as a follower, and as a Devious follower, and blocks the dignity quest, etc.

Some code may be intended to run when you give ales, but the script file is missing from the distribution.

Spoiler

I think there's supposed to be a script that checks for the final ale removed, and then triggers a pissing scene, or at least a pissing textbox.

The script is missing from the distribution.

This problem didn't seem to occur in 1.64

Uh... i have a question where i'm not entirely sure if it's a bug, likely so, though. When talking to Gyrm during the main quest i can get the task for anal Skooma, but i don't get a quest. Or a marker. I can do it anyways, it's pretty straight forward, but... when i come back i don't have any dialogue about the quest beeing finished. After i went back to the warrens he fucks me, tells me that i owe him 5k gold. Otherwise...i got a dialogue to that guy in the markarth warrens "please use me", that's it. 

DId something go wrong or is that as it's supposed to be?

45 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

i don't have any dialogue about the quest beeing finished

Sometimes the dialogue is not 100% clear.

e.g. With Catherine Chauvin, she says she'll see you later, but the quest arrows remain on her and Crapeater, and the quest does not progress or change its objectives.

It seems like when you get to the point where she says that, that the quest you complete with success, so you know there's nothing more to do on her and you need to focus on Bruiser/Guild Building/etc

2 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Sometimes the dialogue is not 100% clear.

e.g. With Catherine Chauvin, she says she'll see you later, but the quest arrows remain on her and Crapeater, and the quest does not progress or change its objectives.

It seems like when you get to the point where she says that, that the quest you complete with success, so you know there's nothing more to do on her and you need to focus on Bruiser/Guild Building/etc

I actually could finish Catherines quest, but only after a reload for other reasons. In hindsight i wasn't 100% sure if i did something wrong or whatever, but now that you mention it as well... it seems ToHs quest are a bit vulnerable? Which quests are there for guild building and where do i get them? The master so far didn't have any quests for me, just mentions some NPCs that are unrelated i think.

Quick questions about Thirsk Mead Hall quest. After finishing the quest I can see a thirsk mead hall bitch notification but can't see any perk related to it. Is it normal?

Also what 'show submission' and 'clean mess' requests are supposued to do? I can see you can walk away from them no problem and receive a new task. However if you are to get an item for the chief you cannot get new task until you get it. Is it a bug or is the riekling quest not finished yet?

11 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Which quests are there for guild building

You have to buy the house.

I was puzzled by Catherine in 1.7, as I didn't get spermporter, instead Catherine went straight to Crapeater after the first phase, immediately after reporting to her. Not sure if that's intended.

Maybe spermporter is broken now, or you can only get it via certain choices?

11 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You have to buy the house.

I was puzzled by Catherine in 1.7, as I didn't get spermporter, instead Catherine went straight to Crapeater after the first phase, immediately after reporting to her. Not sure if that's intended.

Maybe spermporter is broken now, or you can only get it via certain choices?

Hmmm... she went to Crapeater? After recruiting her? Didn't do that in my game, i got one task i can't remember rn, then Spermporter and that seems to be it.

45 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

After recruiting her?

Not immediately after... Read in spoiler (alert, definitely real spoilers):

Spoiler

Not after recruiting, but after I completed the first phase of her request to seduce Crapeater.

1 ) Ask Catherine to be your whore teacher.

2 ) Go to Crapeater and make him your boyfriend. This is a lot of dialog, then you follow him to the bridge and smooch him there, then return to his "home" for more dialog and some sex and a really foul description of licking his bad-tasting mucus and swallowing it, which made me feel ready to throw-up myself.

3 ) Return to Catherine and report that he's ready to experience women.

4 ) Catherine immediately runs to Crapeater's "home".

5 ) You can now choose to tell Crapeater you really loved him, or tell him it was all fake. I chose the latter.

6 ) Crapeater is bitter, has angry sex with both of you, and Catherine is pleased.

7 ) Catherine says you are ready to be a whore now, but she won't teach you yet, and asks for money for Crapeater.

8 ) After giving money, Catherine says after she's finished training you, you will give Crapeater everything you own.

That's it, no more dialogues, except "Please use me for your service" or something.

Which leads to sex and the dialog vanishes.

After that...

Quest arrows remain.

Quests remain.

No further objectives to complete.

No dialogs on Catherine or Crapeater.

Note...

I love it when Bruiser asks for money, then beats you up and takes all your money.

When using this with DF, you are totally screwed, and it's completely immersive.

I just wish DF used more appropriate dialog for bruiser from the start.

Problem there is if dialog is doubled up for pleasant and unpleasant followers, it will be a LOT of dialog.

Perhaps only a few lines need changes, but it's still a lot to do.

I think that maybe a tolerable hack would be to set willpower to a low value (no higher than 4) when you take on Bruiser's debt.

You could still gain it back but...

If bruiser acts that remove dignity also removed resistance, you would tend to lose it again.

Unfortunately, they're currently in-fragment code, so have to be changed in every fragment.

Could possibly cap DF willpower at dignity divided by 10 ?

Would anyone like this in DF?

The alternative is to patch the fragments and add the resistance-loss ModEvent to every dignity removal.

Can probably be done with search and replace on the scripts, then force rebuild every quest in ToH.

e.g.

SendModEvent("DF-ResistanceLoss", "", 3.0) ; take away three points of resistance.

On the DF forum, I mentioned an idea for a mod to replace ZAP items with DD items automatically (with obvious limitations).

Seems like a lazy way to get DD compatibility in ToH without making ToH handle DD at all, but makes some stuff Bruiser does much more troublesome.

Is there any interest in this?

I thought about the same. honestly. At least the willpower=dignity/10 and losing it, sounds good to me. :) For the spoiler parts,,, i think one of us misread. As far as i remember it was that she will give everything and come later, which she did. Quest was finished meeting her later then at the guild. Not naked, though.^^

23 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

As far as i remember it was that she will give everything and come later

Response in spoiler:

Spoiler

As this is in the context of her having already said she will give him everything, and THEN she asks YOU for money.

Only after you give money, she then says you will give all your money to him too.

The way her response varies with how much you give tends to confirm this.

I guess that might not be the author's intent, but it's the best interpretation of what's given and the different responses she has.

Why else would she ask you for money for him unless she means for you to give him everything, which she sees as reasonable?

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Hide contents

THEN she asks YOU for money.

Only after you give money, she then says you will give all your money to him too.

Either missed or forgot that i guess.^^ Or it was skipped because i didn't have any money, not sure. Either way, did you try to go back to the guild and see if she appears there?

I do have a similar problem, though... i guess i'm at the end of Artanos quest, quest stages only show 52 and 100 unfinished. I assume for 52 i am supposed to find a note, but i can't find it anywhere. :( I can go back and report to Artano (didn't check quest stages then... ) but the quest doesn't finish if i do.

And i can't even start the slaves birthday quest... nor Lars quest if that supposed to be before the party. I assume something went wrong with smugglers bag as i got the dialogue to start the quest and also could do it, but i did not get an entry in my journal and don't have a dialogue with Gyrm when i come back... does anybody have the quest ID maybe so i can start and finish it via console? Or is that normal?

*Edit: another question, stumbled over Sebastien while doing a quest for a mod. Uhm... how do i get rid of him? Only by killing? Is his content finished when we reach the kennel?

On 6/27/2020 at 9:33 PM, Dyshonoriusz said:

Is it normal?

it should be in the ability tab.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:33 PM, Dyshonoriusz said:

Also what 'show submission' and 'clean mess'

"Show submission" is just a wish in general. PC would have to bow until I remembered that the add-on without ZAZ animations. "Clean mess" - just pick up 3 round bottles and speak to chief.

On 6/29/2020 at 4:15 PM, wygner said:

can someone please tell me his id

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thorgar

Dawnguard DLC add-on:

Spoiler
  • Add dialogs to Serana. You can feed her with your blood;
  • Sexist Vampires: Garan Marethi gives you some tasks. Add new cattle in the castle. Vampire’s Seduction spell now really seduces. Add new room in Castle Volkihar with creator of Gargoyles. You need different gargoyle’s animations;
  • Sexist Dawnguard: Speak to Gunmar for armored trolls mating season quest; speak to Florentius Baenius to become dawnwhore; speak to Sorine Jurard for small fetch quest; Speak to Isran for feeding practice dummies vampires; Speak to Isran or Serana after finishing plot to cleanse her sins. This will block the mod’s romantic options with her.
  • At the exit of the cave that leads to fort Dawnguard you can save a vampire. Depending on your action, after 1 game hour the vampire appears in castle Volkihar or Bosmer appears in fort Dawnguard;
  • After you accept Harkon’s gift a bold vampire would meet you at the end of castle bridge (Or use code setstage AAAPawn 10). You can complete a couple of tasks for him. After you give him Vampire Lord form he can transform to it and back. So you need Vampire Lord’s animations and, maybe, better look for him. Once you complete the Dawnguard’s storyline you can give to vampire Serana with Valerica. He will move to Valerica’s laboratory (with portal to Soul Cairn).

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Dawnguard DLC add-on:

Hide contents
  • Sexist Vampires: Garan Marethi gives you some tasks. Add new cattle in the castle. Vampire’s Seduction spell now really seduces. Add new room in Castle Volkihar with creator of Gargoyles. You need different gargoyle’s animations;
  • Sexist Dawnguard: Speak to Gunmar for armored trolls mating season quest; speak to Florentius Baenius to become dawnwhore; speak to Sorine Jurard for small fetch quest; Speak to Isran for feeding practice dummies vampires; Speak to Isran or Serana after finishing plot to cleanse her sins. This will block the mod’s romantic options with her.
  • At the exit of the cave that leads to fort Dawnguard you can save a vampire. Depending on your action, after 1 game hour the vampire appears in castle Volkihar or Bosmer appears in fort Dawnguard;
  • After you accept Harkon’s gift a bold vampire would meet you at the end of castle bridge (Or use code setstage AAAPawn 10). You can complete a couple of tasks for him. After you give him Vampire Lord form he can transform to it and back. So you need Vampire Lord’s animations and, maybe, better look for him. Once you complete the Dawnguard’s storyline you can give to vampire Serana with Valerica. He will move to Valerica’s laboratory (with portal to Soul Cairn).

Are you taking recommendations?

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

Dawnguard DLC add-on:

Hide contents

Been looking forward to this.

With regards to the bold vampire, could you still get his content if you decide to finish the dlc with the dawnguard by using the setstage command you've provided us? (as far as I"m aware you can still be a vampire lord if you do this)

Or do you have to be evil and finish the dlc with the vampires?

I'm aware that without console commands you can't accept Harkon's gift *and* side with the dawnguard, but I want my cake and eat it too lol