24 minutes ago, baldpou said:

he doesn't have new dialogues only standard

You need to bring the book they want for the vanilla quest. I think. Via additem menu i saw this mod also adds the book, but i couldn't figure out how to get it, so i did the vanilla quest and a new dialogue was added. You also need to do the vanilla burning for progress, it seems.

Why is the submissive skal outcast taking the male position in sex animations? Shouldn't subs always be the female part?

Edit: The first time after you meet her she took the male position, the second time the female position in the animation. Is it random?

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

You need to bring the book they want for the vanilla quest. I think. Via additem menu i saw this mod also adds the book, but i couldn't figure out how to get it, so i did the vanilla quest and a new dialogue was added. You also need to do the vanilla burning for progress, it seems.

i have the same problem with gunmar can u help me? I did his quests but nothing happend. I have to go through the whole dawnguard?

How does the mod affect Balgruuf's quests if you take the Stormcloak path and then take over Whiterun which removes Balgruuf from power as Jarl of Whiterun?  That's an event that usually occurs pretty early on in a Dragonborn run and you select the Stormcloak path.

Can somebody explain the best way to go through the ToH content?

Question has spoilers...

Spoiler

I did everything I could with the main-quest Guild line, until Serpent told me to corrupt some person if I came across him, but I have no clue where to look for this person, and they don't go in the quest journal, so I can't even remember the name.

I've done Rocco and Emperor Titus Meade.

I've become a bard via the vanilla quest, and can ask the bards to grade me, but it seems to have no other effect or progress in any way.

I've recruited Rat.

The only quest that might go anywhere that I have open is Spermporter.

In the vanilla main-quest, I've reached the point where I can return the horn to the Greybeards.

I've started Real and False Heroes, and went to see the prisoner, and then the "Real Dragonborn", and did various dialogs with him.

I didn't make him a follower. Does it make an difference if I do?

I've let him train on me, several times, and drunk the potion.

I've got the Liar perk.

I've apologized to a lot of NPCs and been spat on, beaten, and am generally hated in most places.

I tried training Rat for ages, but it didn't seem to progress in any way, just the same things over and over with no change.

What should I do to get the most ToH?

A few ideas...

Make a space for the player to sleep in Forgotten Regret guild house

(Very useful if you have needs mods and want to extend your stay there).

It should be like a filthy cell with straw on the floor.

The NPCs use it as a toilet.

If you sleep there, there is a chance you will be woken up mid-sleep and some indignity or horror inflicted on you while you are half-asleep and confused.

• Rape
  • Gang rape by entire guild
  • Used as a toilet
  • Beating
  • Made to drink something
  • Thrown out into the snow naked with none of your stuff and not allowed back in until morning
  • Put in Zap devices
  • Put in a Zap furniture

If you try enough times to sleep, it should be possible to get some rest, as otherwise the bed is pointless.

Extreme filth / not-washing eventually gives the player disease resistance

(If you do some little quest about diving into horrible filth, you can get a disease resistance perk).

A bit like the poison perk from Liar, but upgrade in steps from +5 to +25 as you go through different stages of degradation.

This is important for some players, as if you use Bathing in Skyrim, not washing makes it likely you get diseases.

The enhanced diseases are pretty nasty so you end up doing nothing but curing diseases all the time.

Bonus disease resistance would let the PC role-play not washing in BiS.

Or ... ToH could soft-integrate with BiS for more filth related content.

If you have both Real Dragonborn and Bruiser together in the same place...

(It's just a joke scene really).

Bruiser will try to "train" the Real Dragonborn by beating him to a pulp.

You have to jump in and take the blows to stop him being beaten to death.

Real Dragonborn hates that you did this and punishes you with filthy tattoos.

Add Sweeping

(Several place you are told to sweep, but there's no way to do it).

Captured Dreams and DCL both had/have sweeping quests.

The broom/sweeping idle is part of vanilla, and easy to play.

Add respawning "filth" items to locations where PC is asked to sweep.

Interact with the item to trigger the sweeping action.

Each time you sweep one up it adds some small progression.

After a time, NPCs remark that all you are good for is sweeping up shit.

When Dragonborn Fans tell you to sweep, you play the sweeping animation for a while and must wait for it to end.

22 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

will it break my ToH quest?

Shouldn't, it's a separate quest.

21 hours ago, lust888 said:

Serpent still won't spawn on main quest on new game

I have no idea why the quest is not working. I thought it was because Aliases are not filled, but if it doesn't work without Aliases then I don't know.

10 hours ago, baldpou said:

i have the same problem with gunmar can u help me? I did his quests but nothing happend.

You need find moth priest. 

6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

How does the mod affect Balgruuf's quests if you take the Stormcloak path

He will move to Solitude castle, I guess. Quests with him must be available.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Can somebody explain the best way to go through the ToH content?

I wish I knew it. Now I'm only testing the mod instead of playing.

Spoiler

He refers to Martin Carvain in the Southfringe Sanctum. Her dialogues don't change? It based on global value AAARatStruggle (from 0 to 50).

20 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

This means i'm unable to finish the smugglers bag quest which i guess is necessary to progress in the main quest?

This is a side quest. And I think that on the quest it is not necessary to speak with Ysolda, just to a guard on fast travel spots in Whiterun.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

This is a side quest. And I think that on the quest it is not necessary to speak with Ysolda, just to a guard on fast travel spots in Whiterun.

Mh... the problem is that Serpent doesn't have any quests anymore after recruiting the people, he mentioned some things that aren't tasks, but he'd like to see, i think Marvin and Garbona, possibly others i forgot. Lars doesn't have a quest either. And when i go back to that other guy whose name i forgot for smugglers bag, i don't have a dialogue to finish it either.
I thought this would be related... are there any other conditions that have to be met to get the birthday party?

Regarding ideas... i liked the approach of the Doppelganger but switched her for the real Dragonborn due to lack of content rather quickly (not entirely sure if there is more, she only stole clothes once?), although both could have more imho. I have a few ideas for both that could be extended i guess.

Doppelganger: When in a tavern with her, she'll get drunk and dance on the table naked. When the crowd is hyped up, she may invite one or two people to fuck her and gives you to everybody else for whatever, could be a little series of events where people abuse/humilate you.

Some minor scenes where she randomly (maybe not that randomly) approaches NPCs to tell them what a slut she is. Something like:
"I really need to stretch my pussy out, so i can fuck dragons and bear strong dragonborn children on my own."
"I love getting drunk, you never know what happens then. Once i woke up and was covered in cum from head to toe, never figured out who - or what- did that, though."
"Do you think i'm fat? I might have swallowed a bit too much cum recently. But i love the taste so much."
[To blacksmith] "Can you make me an armor that plugs both my holes when wearing it?"

Real dragonborn: A series of quests, possibly triggered by courier where the jarls of the different cities summon you both for an example. Or possibly even worse: they (some?) want to execute you but the Real dragonborn will ask for your live and prevent this, reducing your punishment to public humilation instead with different scenes, putting you into ZAZ furnitures in a public place, get you fucked/whipped, spanked, branded/tattoed, have you as a naked servant at a festivity and groped by the guests, dance for entertainment, serve them milk?
Some activities might work very well with this mod, i think you might use it on a row of options here and i guess it wouldn't be too bad to make it a requirement? 

Or maybe simply copy what he did with changing nifs, so you don't get the prompts as a user and don't need an additional .esp, if that works. Not sure, didn't try.

Another idea that might work for both the Doppelganger and real Dragonborn would be to visit Rocco and let them draw a picture of you getting fucked by a troll. Or all kinds of creatures, as a series.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Lars doesn't have a quest either.

Lars and Catherine game me quests.

I did the Lars quest, and Catherine's quest is the most obvious option open to me right now.

Bruiser doesn't give a quest after going to the guild house ... which feels like a gap ... 

Being Bruiser's slave does give you the endless dialog of telling people you are his property, but it seems to have no obvious consequence.

At first, after doing that a while, I got a dialog option with him to say it was enough.

Then it came up again, and became endless. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not.

An idea for a Bruiser quest would be to find a set of special orcish armor, made for females.

It would be extremely slutty, uncomfortable, and heavy, but have good protection and enchants as well as drawbacks.

The orcish armor from TAWoBA, without any of the crotch or chest covering perhaps?

If you wear it, NPCs could sometimes comment on it in greetings.

"I see you are some stupid orc's slut? Must feel strange to be in civilization?"

"Why are you dressed like some orc pimp's whore? Of course, that is what you are!"

"I see orcs even dress their whores in armor. You must need it to take all the punching."

I am a big fan of all the main guild members and would definitely love to have their quests being added to and developed. 

There is so much potential with Serpent, Grym, Bruiser and Catherine to truly develop a guild of humiliation that will plague the dragonborn for all time.

Tying in all of the other sub characters into the guild with serpent and the main members pulling the strings would be great.

Quests:

Serpent sends you to meet Artano an old pupil of his to help him bring about a pure and wonderful Tamriel

Serpent: "An old pupil of mine has requested my help in creating a pure and wonderful tamriel. You will be my agent in this to help him bring this dream to fruition. He has most excellent tastes as well....i'm sure you will enjoy his attentions" *laughs evilly*.

"He will be providing me with access to everything he comes up with for you to do. Not only will you be his right hand to perform the tasks he wants...you will also be his humiliation cum dumpster for him to use and abuse as he wants. As long as you are not dead or maimed he will be able to do whatever he wants to you. Enjoy it "Heroine" let's see how long you can last before he breaks you into a humiliation whore *laughs evilly*"

"He currently resides in Solitude helping the Legion quell this rebellion and spreading the influence of the Thalmor. You will be the perfect toy for him to achieve this while having his fun. Now get out of my sight whore i will be watching over you enjoying every minute of your suffering"

Grym sends you to meet The real Dragonborn who he has brought in to ruin your name

Grym: "The Guild Master has tasked me to come up with something to completely destroy your reputation and good name as a heroine..and finally i have come up with an exceptional scenario to achieve this. I have spoken with the Jarl of Whiterun about this and he agrees with me that a woman (YOU) should never ever be the dragonborn. As such i have devised a plan where a Real Man shall take your place in the history books and assume all your glory."

Grym: "I contacted an old acquaintance of mine that is very skilled in acting for this task. He has always wanted to be a famous actor renowned across Skyrim and Tamriel and now he will have the perfect role to help him achieve this!. He will usurp your status and become the Real DragonBorn who you give all your accolades and triumphs to. You will travel all across Skyrim with him, protecting him and him letting everyone know that you are a liar and filth who tried to take his rightful glory and obeying all his commands. I have never seen anyone so happy as him as when i told him he would be rich, famous and have the beautiful dragonborn be his whore who will give him everything he has ever desired and do anything he asks"

Grym:  "Rejoice! You will live on in infamy and humiliation for thousands of years as history portrays you as the lying deceiving scumbag who claimed to be the dragonborn *laughs cruelly*

Bruiser sends you too meet Lyuisian Morveux an old employer of his. Luisian has offered Bruiser a substantial amount of gold to find and send him a whore guide for all his needs.

Bruiser: "Come here meat! let me give you your daily beating first and then i have a task for you as my slut"

You whimper softly and lift your arms exposing yourself as Bruiser begins to pound your bruised flesh adding more purple welts all over your body. He likes to particularly focus on your stomach and womb area pounding relentlessly as you groan and shudder.

Bruiser: "There all done for now! some nice fresh marks marking you as my property fuckmeat. Now to your task: I received a letter from a stupid rich human i once worked for as a bodyguard. He is looking for a strong whore to be a guide for him and protect him throughout skyrim. He has offered to pay me 20,000 to find him such a slut and lucky for me i have you as my property fuckmeat *laughs*."

"You will do everything he says and make sure nothing happens to him while he travels skyrim slut or i will hurt you much much worse than you have ever been hurt before *slaps you* Now go CUNT! he will meet you in Markath"

Catherine Sends you to meet Your Childhood Friend Falsk Venn who she has recruited to continue your whore training

Catherine: "I have been tasked by the guild master to make you into a proper cock worshipping whore who loves to be used, abused, humiliated and craves having all her holes destroyed at once. To that end i asked him to find someone connected to you from your childhood who i can use to assist me into turning you into the humiliation whore you really are. You are not a heroine,  you are a worthless whore and with this assistant's help we will ingrain that into you with multiple lessons."

Catherine: "Head to FrostFruit inn in Rorikstead and there you will meet a man who you used to play with as children. He has been told that you have always thought about him ever since you separated and now that you are a heroine you want to meet with him again. I spent a few weeks with him training him to know that women only exist to serve his cock and his needs and that all women are cumdumpster cunts for him to use and abuse. It is also helpful that he seems to have an abusive streak remembering all sorts of pranks he used to do to you back then"

Catherine:"He is now ready to receive his famous child hood friend who has been always thinking of him and turn her into a cumdumpster slut who will do everything he says. He has also been told that you secretly love the idea of being  humiliated, used and abused and you secretly want him to be the one that does it. This will be perfect training for you having your childhood friend turn you into his cock sucking whore. Now go and do everything he says! i will be receiving reports from him about your progress and if you are not fulfilling the training i will have master call you in for punishment!"

The Arena Master:

A particulary shady man who runs an underground arena that caters to an especially degenerate clientele of humans and non humans...and a few monsters has gotten wind of the Dragonborn's infamy and decides she'd be the star attraction in his arena. So he bribes Balgruuf or the Thirsk Hall riekling chieftain  with dizzydrink to drug or knockout the Dragonborn and deliver her naked and unarmed to the Arena Master. 

Upon waking up, the Dragonborn finds herself in a cell in the Arena. The Arena Master explains that she'll be the star attraction in arena combat. But he doesn't mention that the Dragonborn is to fight 1 to 3 opponents from a wide variety of monsters and humans. If she loses (guaranteed cause the Arena Master has rigged every single fight in the monsters favor) she'll get fucked by each and every monster she lost to and spend her recuperation in the cage with them till her next match. Much to the perverse delight of the arena audience.

Could be MCM configured to last 1 to 7 days, and is repeatable. 

2 hours ago, Ds4nch3z said:

Tying in all of the other sub characters into the guild with serpent and the main members pulling the strings would be great.

Perfect extra quests for the guild members.

There are many other quests though. There could be multiple ways to link in the some of the other characters.

It would be great if the highly opened ended encounters like the doppelganger (which just goes on until you are bored of it) had natural transition points into other quests, giving you a natural point to drop that follower and switch to a new one.

I'd love to see characters like Fattig be expanded into followers the same way Bruiser is.

For example, after moving into the PC's house and setting the ground rules, Fattig would also recognize that the PC is a capable adventurer (or at least has some use to him) and demands her compliance for his personal use as they travel over Skyrim. Someone's lifestyle like Fattig's is bound to make more enemies than friends so having someone like the PC at his side can be very beneficial to him. Some possible traveling scenarios include:

Paying off old debts: Fattig would send the player to an NPC nearby (using a cloaking spell or similar) to "convince" the NPC (through strength dialogue or by offering personal favors) to forgive Fattig's debt to that NPC.

Show of force: Fattig would take the NPC in a city/town to show the local populace that someone as young and adventurous as the PC could be tamed by him.

Public information: Just like Bruiser, Fattig would demand that the PC tell people about her status beneath him.

49 minutes ago, MyNameIsnt said:

I'd love to see characters like Fattig be expanded into followers the same way Bruiser is.

For example, after moving into the PC's house and setting the ground rules, Fattig would also recognize that the PC is a capable adventurer (or at least has some use to him) and demands her compliance for his personal use as they travel over Skyrim. Someone's lifestyle like Fattig's is bound to make more enemies than friends so having someone like the PC at his side can be very beneficial to him. Some possible traveling scenarios include:

Paying off old debts: Fattig would send the player to an NPC nearby (using a cloaking spell or similar) to "convince" the NPC (through strength dialogue or by offering personal favors) to forgive Fattig's debt to that NPC.

Show of force: Fattig would take the NPC in a city/town to show the local populace that someone as young and adventurous as the PC could be tamed by him.

Public information: Just like Bruiser, Fattig would demand that the PC tell people about her status beneath him.

I like this idea for fattig

i posted an idea where fattig would start bringing other vagabonds to the player home to live there and for the DB to become the provider and play toy of the beggars.

i would like to add an idea

King of the Beggars:  Fattig goes with the DB to other cities and forces the DB to speak with each beggar. Fattig shows his dominance of the DB by making them perform deviant humiliating acts infront of each beggar. Fattig recruits each beggar in every city of Skyrim by offering them the DB's home to live in and the DB's body for them to use and abuse. As more beggars are added to the home the acts get more humiliating and deviant.

After recruiting each beggar they move into the player's home in that city and perform repeatable quests:

-The beggar gets to move in to the player home to live off of the DB and abuse them when they come home.

-Sex parties, DB becomes the entertainment for the beggars and their friends who they invite over to show off by spending the DB's money and making her perform at the party and for the guests

- DB is forced to go out to get stuff for the beggars wearing humiliating outfits

-Beggars take the DB out in their cities to show off their dominance and prowess over the DB by humiliating them in public and perform sexual acts in front of everyone. The beggars show off to the people who reviled them and treated them like they were worthless.

5 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Does Lars give you a quest marker/journal entry? Maybe i was stupid and overread it or something..

There is a journal entry and quest marker.

The initial mechanics of the quest have some design issues that can lead to you wasting a lot of time.

At first, you know where to go by the marker.

However, when you get there and question people, the response given by each one is random.

Probably some NPCs can only tell you nothing, but the ones that can tell you something only do so at random.

The same NPC may give two different answers.

I think this is a problem. Or, at least part of a problem.

When you get an answer from an NPC, because they don't give it consistently, and don't explain it, it seems like they could just be messing with you and their answer is a lie.

Once you get an answer, the quest marker and journal doesn't update.

The quest simply doesn't track "got an answer" vs "don't know where she is".

So, you don't know if what you heard was a lie, or nonsense, or the truth.

And if you don't pay attention, or something happens to push that text off the screen, like a rape starting, you may not see the location name and not know where to go.

There should be a quest stage, that distinguishes "you know a new place to go to", and a new quest objective and marker.

Personally, I had no recollection of where that place was, and had to quit out to go and look it up in google.

No vanilla quest works the way this one currently does, so it confounds player expectation.

Giving you a location you may not know, only by name, with no quest marker, is something that quest authors generally try to avoid.

Knowing only the name you might literally never discover that location on the map in twenty play-throughs, and be totally blocked, were it not for looking up where it is on the internet. If you didn't remember the name properly, it would be even worse.

If you give the player a clue that relates to a location they don't know, and do not give a quest marker, you need to at least provide a way for them to learn the location as an extra (optional) quest step.

This also relates to a consistent issue with ToH in its current state:

Quests and quest objectives are not always marked complete when they should be.

Few quests are marked as failed or succeeded and cleared from the active journal.

This leads to ToH cluttering your quest journal with things you've finished, and it becomes hard to tell whether you finished something or it just ran to a dead-end, or it's still actively in progress.

As most of these quests are linear, marking them as successfully completed is straightforward.

And the same with the quest stage objectives / marking them complete is trivial - and while that mostly happens - sometimes it doesn't happen at a logical point, and in other cases, doesn't happen at all - which leads to misleading/wrong quest objective markers on your map.

This happens with the quest noted above, where the marker remains on the town when you have to go somewhere completely different.

It's not clear to me whether you could somehow skip the entire step of going to the town and go straight to the dungeon, even though that would require "magical knowledge" of the future.

Examples of quests that never get marked done are the main guild quest and real and false heroes.

Perhaps the author feels these quests are still in progress, but if that's the case how can all the objectives be marked complete?

If the last objective of a quest is marked complete, there either needs to be a new objective added, or the quest should be completed and marked inactive.

That is the convention for Skyrim quests. Yes, some modders break it, but it's clear that they aren't doing that as a result of carefully considered design.

These issues are absolutely central to the CK's own tutorial on making quests and the quality of user experience and the impression of polish and completeness. It's an issue that ended up blighting and ruining several Delzaron mods, as the player was left with no clue how to progress complex quests that may, or may not be working as intended. That feeling of uncertainty whether the mod was working, or whether the quest was broken does lead to lots of forum chatter, but ultimately responding to endless questions about quest progress exhausts the author. If a large backlog of these problems build up, they start to look like a huge chore to fix and it becomes demoralizing. Or in the case of Things in the Dark, it really is a huge chore to fix, as it has thousands of quest stages.

I have another idea for a quest.

Quest name: Aerin Lust of the nice guy

So in this quest it depends on if you're male or female.

Male version:

Aerin is feeling very horny for mjoll and is tired of his advances not getting through and decides to come to chad dragonborn for help in getting Mjoll to fall love with him. Now you have a few options. First you can actually convince mjoll  that Aerin is a good man and make her reconsider her feelings for him. If you do that every night on the weekends at midnight at home a sexlab scene will play of Aerin getting some. Your second option is to take Mjoll for yourself and you can make her fall in love you more through your heroism and cleaning up riften by taking down a new criminal gang worse than the thieves guild that made up of a all female group and through fighting or fucking them all they eventually submit to you and go to jail or become your servants. After that Mjoll jumps into bed with you right away after telling her the good news.

Finally your third option is to train her into being a slut for riften instead of a hero. The way to do this is to go to Maven and tell her that you plan to get rid of Mjoll and you need her help and you can convince through persuasion or sex and by choosing the sex option Maven will have a more favorable perception of you and may make approach you in riften or Honeyside for a booty call. When done convincing her she'll suggest making a potion of lust that will turn any women into a walking cum dumpster once taken and no matter what she become a whore so badly that she even sleep with anyone even animals because of how badly she wants it.  Maven will tell you to go to her daughter Ingun  to make the potion.

Once you go to Ingun and talk to her you can convince either through persuasion or sex to make the potion, and if sex is chosen she'll also have booty calls options has well perhaps even coming to you with her mother right behind her for threesome. She'll will than ask you to get various ingredients for her and finally the the most crucial ingredient is male sperm. Now the sperm can either be from you or Aerin whoever sperms is in the potion will have Mjoll and perhaps others under their control because the sperm becomes like blood is  for vampires the essence of life giving them a dopamine rush of degree making her your loyal slave that will become your personal meat toilet or public depending on your choice for them. Also if you go public  meat toilet option she will give you gold every  end of the week from guys tipping her for her service. there also the option to turn Maven, Ingun and perhaps all Riften girls into your personal or public whores by offering them drinks or slipping the potion in the riften well.    

Female version:

So Aerin this time is still nice guy but he tired of his efforts for Mjoll not getting through so he turns to darker corners to get what he thinks is owned to him. When you enter Riften and talk to Aerin he will look at you say nice things about your beauty and adventurer spirit and he will than offer you quest to do for him that will help him feel more confident with the ladies that he will pay you 300 to 500 gold for completion.

The quest this time  is the same as fetching the ingredients for the potion but you has the player thinks it Cologne or energy potion for night activities, and once you give them all  to Aerin and he will be so happy and thank you and make highly suggestive comment that Aerin wants to sleep with you and intends to take you out on a date. Now you have two choices accept his advances and end sleeping with him and making him feel more confident in himself  and throw away the ingredients ending the quest and having him go on dates with you once in a while and having sex also Mjoll relationship with you will down due to jealousy. Or you can decline and he will get upset and say things you women are all alike and other rude comments. and refused to talk with you.  Now if the player declines Aerin advances than after 24 to 48 hours in riften  you'll find Mjoll wearing a tavern outfit and zaz collar and she will approach you and talk to you about Aerin wishes to see you and apologize for his rude behavior earlier.  So you go see him and he'll will apologize for his rude behavior and how he shouldn't acted like that and offers you a "drink" to bury the hatchet. Once you take that drink the players goes into masturbation scene and once done Aerin approaches you and calls you a whore and tells you that you drink a potion of lust and now he owns you like Mjoll. The player has the option to try to resist him but Aerin takes out  his penis and tells you to beg for it, and due to the potion players says "YES SIR PLS FUCK ME!!!" and once he done you become his personal whore and gives you various outfits like the one Mjoll wear. After that you can have threesomes with Mjoll and Aerin and everytime you talk to him he may ask for gold, to dance for him, or call yourself various things like dragon whore or bitch. Once you thoroughly submit to him he will assigned you a task to make all the girls into riften into his whores and you are given same choices in the male version of how to do that . Once that done other female npcs through dialogue can fuck Aerin like with J'zargo and have threesomes.

Few things to mention.

1. Aerin got the recipe for the potion for witches or wizards that were apprentices of serpent and he'll will occasionally tell you to go them and fuck them as payment for their services and gratitude.  

2. After becoming Aerin whore Mjoll will say cult like dialogue like " welcome sister" or " I'm glad you joined our gods sex slave harem you'll be very happy"

3:  Aerin will occasionally take you or Mjoll on naked walks like a dog around Riften. The male version also has this option for his whores.

4: If you become leader of the thieves guild the male version can turn Vex and the other female members into meat toilets and the female version can turn them into Aerin  meat toilets as well.

5: Some of this was inspired from the Amorous Adventures quest from Riften. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There is a journal entry and quest marker.

That's good to know, but i can't even trigger it. Maybe after birthday party, which i can't start because i can't finish the skeever queen, though. Except via console, but i'm wondering if there is something i didn't find yet.

After buying the house and recruit the whore-teacher, writer, brute. what should I do, there is no quest update after . And I go into the guild house and nothing happen.  I talk to all the people in the guild house and nobody give me any quests

1 hour ago, stin2pig said:

After buying the house and recruit the whore-teacher, writer, brute. what should I do, there is no quest update after . And I go into the guild house and nothing happen.  I talk to all the people in the guild house and nobody give me any quests

try using console commands to teleport the people you recruited to inside the guild house. Once they're in there they should start giving you some more quests