22 hours ago, Massthegreat said:

I am unable to talk with lyusian morveux in the treasury house. If talk with him all he says is "plebs..".

You need play for female or have Troubles of Hero item in inventory.

1 hour ago, tuantunguyen241997 said:

Hello DSHV. I'm playing through the main quest line, and having trouble with Oldest Profession quest.

Hello. She in Skytemple Ruins.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

In the MCM the "innocent child" for the main quest is unchecked although it says default:

It's currently broken. No house needed (keyword for player home is broken). You can take him anywhere.

Dragonborn add-on 1.1: 

Cultist fix;
Thrall-maid in Tel Mithryn;
Show gratitude to miners in Kolbjorn Barrow. After you give Ralis 2000 gold you can convince a miner in the The Retching Netch to work.

The "broken slave" in Embershard creates an amusing confusion with Trapped in Rubber.

TiR sends you to Embershard to rescue a captured slave. You are not certain if she will be alive or dead when you arrive, but is likely to be seriously damaged.

The "broken slave" seems like she might be the slave you are looking for, but it turns out that she is not.

Whether this is a fun feature, or a sort of annoyance would depend on the extent of your confusion.

I'm not sure if it's this or another mod that messes with my marriage, but i can't tell Ysolda to move into my home. Which wouldn't be the biggest problem if Balgruuf wouldn't randomly assume i'll expect him in Breezehome, regardless if i even own it for his right of the first night.

*edit: to be clear, i can't even talk with her about that topic. I don't get a key to her house either. I do have dialogues to fullfill my duty etc so the marriage seems to have worked?

Another note: The real Dragonborns fans scripts seem a bit messy. I'm not sure if that was on purpose but they started 4 animations in a row - punishment, a threesome with the real dragonborn, another punishment and another threesome even while the punishment was still going on. I also crashed the first 2 times (before the orgy) they started an animation. I could imagine if the scripts are waiting for orgasm it's because of seperate orgasm, but usually that just means the orgasm event never happens...

I do love the idea, though. :)

*edit2: minor, but could you add the victim flag for sex triggered by the fans? Otherwise apropos and everything will assume my poor girl enjoys and wants this, which doesn't really fit then anymore.^^

edit3: removed this mod and only then Ysolda actually asked me where we want to live. It also was in german again (like my game), with this mod my answers during the ceremony were in english. I'm not sure.... i *could* Ysolda tell once where to live even with this mod installed... a buggy script? Load order? Does this mod actually do anything with marriage, during the ceremony i mean?

Load order: 

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Amputator.esm
ScocLB.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SLSO.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Hair Physics Project.esp
HDTHair_Sky201.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
GagSFX.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
EvaCloth.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj (1).esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Anal Torch.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SL Survival.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Apropos2.esp
Bondage Straps.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
[Melodic] Hardcore.esp
[Melodic] Draconic Essence.esp
[Melodic] Dreamer Outfit.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
[Melodic] Crux vamp outfit.esp
Jennes.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Black Rose.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
KziitdXXXToolset.esp
[NIND] CBBE KziitdXXXToolset.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
Milk Addict.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
RailLight.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Fertility Mode.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
TMSG.esp
TMSGface.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SexlabScocLB.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
zzEstrus.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Hello DSHV, so I think I have tested all the content of your great mod (except Dragonborn add-on 1.1)
and everything works perfectly for me, I also made the quest of the civil war with the Stormcloak until the battle of Solitude, the female instructor actually has a new line of non-repeatable dialogue which appears.

I have noted only one or two problems, it is the quest for the spouse and the bullies when we choose the submissive option of dialogue to the bullies the dialogue is cut and there is no right now.
And finally Artano's quest, when you have to satisfy the soldiers there is no marker pointing towards them, you have to find the soldier with the new line to continue (which is not really a problem personally).

Anyway your mod is a real work of art and I really like to play and test each part of your content, I do not know how you do to have so much idea and especially to put them in written. Go on like this. Peace. ?

50 minutes ago, LeDoma said:

Hello DSHV, so I think I have tested all the content of your great mod (except Dragonborn add-on 1.1)
and everything works perfectly for me, I also made the quest of the civil war with the Stormcloak until the battle of Solitude, the female instructor actually has a new line of non-repeatable dialogue which appears.

I have noted only one or two problems, it is the quest for the spouse and the bullies when we choose the submissive option of dialogue to the bullies the dialogue is cut and there is no right now.
And finally Artano's quest, when you have to satisfy the soldiers there is no marker pointing towards them, you have to find the soldier with the new line to continue (which is not really a problem personally).

Anyway your mod is a real work of art and I really like to play and test each part of your content, I do not know how you do to have so much idea and especially to put them in written. Go on like this. Peace. ?

Since you finished it already... 
1. Did you have your spouse in Breezehome? For some reason i crashed a lot when i was there with this mod installed, a test with it disabled and everything seemed fine again. Also, the marriage/moving your spouse to your home worked fine? Could you share load order maybe?
2. I'm currently at the quest to lose dignity, what are the most fun (= getting abused) ways to do that?^^

55 minutes ago, LeDoma said:

I generally test the marriage part of the mod with Marcurio because it is in Riften and therefore it is faster, it is true that the dialogue for moving the spouse is a bit buggy but I used the mod Marriage - To Have And To Hold as an advisor on the main page and that solves the problem.
As for the crash at Breezehome I don't know personally I use very few mod (I like the vanilla game) associate with Crash Fixe my game is extremely stable.

For the quest to lose dignity (I suppose you are referring to the quest for Grommok the Bruiser), well if you want to have fun choose the lines that seem the most dirty and submissive to you or remove all the stones of dignity from your inventory and you will have all the dialogues to be abused.

I don't have that much mods either and i'm used to very stable games now, that's why it confused me that i crashed so often (5x in about an hour). My ~30 minutes test of running around and in and out of Breezehome when i disabled this mod isn't proof that it actually caused it, but increased my suspicion. When i'm in the mood again i'll see if i can get the house in Rifton and try the marriage mod you mentioned. Thanks!

Losing dignity... there are different lines? So far all i saw was asking what i can do for him, then he says something and the max i can do is refuse. Btw... what does decrease my willpower? Is it the same as dignity?

28 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Is there willpower in ToH?

In dialogues coming from this mod with Bruiser i can do what he wants or use [willpower] refuse. One time i didn't even have the option to agree, i assume because my willpower was too high. And i don't think any other mod would mess with dialogues coming from this one. I didn't see it anywhere else but i didn't see that much of this mod so far, so... at least there, yes. Btw, he is a great devious follower, so far it works together really nice. ;) 

40 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't think it's willpower in the DF sense though... Now I have to check.

I don't think either, i assume it's the same like dignity, which is simply measured by tokens in your inventory. If it's not i don't have a clue how to get less of it.^^

On 6/19/2020 at 7:29 AM, DSHV said:

There are mod's NPCs in cities. But Open Cities saves old city's cell. Maybe teleport them using moveto player code?

Sorry for the delay. Tried that, but the npcs would just walk back to their "correct" Cell, so that doesn't help. I guess that you'd have to do a conversion, or I'll have to put up with this (it is usable, afterall).

3 hours ago, Agema1308 said:

In MCM, Innocent Child is constantly turned off itself. Is there a solution for it already or does it happens just to me?

I didn't actually see the MCM afterwards but what i did was checking it, then just start the quest. Worked fine so far for me.

This mod is really incredible. The amount of content it provides it just mind boggling! Really great job! I think for me I'd love to see some contextual animations maybe in an optional SLAL pack? I think that some fun animations between the player and My Fan could be really interesting especially if the quest line is buffed out a little bit. But in any case I'm having a lot of fun so thank you!