3 hours ago, killer905 said:

Check this post:

I had similar results as Lust888.  Serpent would not spawn.

I brought kid to my lakeview manor home and told him it was his new home.  I played tag with him.  Serpent would not spawn.  I clicked on the Innocent child box and nothing happened.  I typed show questtargets in my console and it was not in the list.  I don't see any other options in the MCM to start the main quest.

Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I had similar results as Lust888.  Serpent would not spawn.

I brought kid to my lakeview manor home and told him it was his new home.  I played tag with him.  Serpent would not spawn.  I clicked on the Innocent child box and nothing happened.  I typed show questtargets in my console and it was not in the list.  I don't see any other options in the MCM to start the main quest.

Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

I have different menu than you do.  I installed version 1.71 LE and did not install the dragonborne or dawnguard addons.

This was a game started from scratch.  I used alternate life addon to start.  I found the child on the bridge and talked to him.  I took him to Lakeview Manor and got the dialogue that this was his home.

Screenshot 41 is my starting menu.  I click on innocent child.  I get a popup saying Prive is active.

Screenshot 42 is after I click ok.

Screenshot 43 is after I exit the MCM and serpent does not appear.

Thanks

ScreenShot41.bmp ScreenShot42.bmp ScreenShot43.bmp

5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

This was a game started from scratch.  I used alternate life addon to start.  I found the child on the bridge and talked to him.  I took him to Lakeview Manor and got the dialogue that this was his home.

Try setstage AAATroublesofHeroineQuest 10 code.

5 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

What is considered finished or with no plans of expanding?

I just don't know what to add or I know, but just don't know how to implement ideas:
Martin Carvain, Crime and Punishment (finished), Doppelganger, False and Real Heroes, Falsk Venn, Frigid Argonian Mistress, Garona the Insatiable, Ghost Concubine, Ingmar the Cruel Fire, Nurse Duty, Price of Fame, Prisoners (No more prisons), Real and False Heroes (a logical continuation would be that the Real Dragonborn would lead the foul liar through all the settlements with scenes and ZaZ-furnitures, but it seems hard for me), Sexist Bards, Sexist Greybeards, Stolen Dignity, Strange Mannequin, Xsaroth (maybe), Your Fan, Whistling Mine and Argonians at the Windhelm’s docks.

6 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I have different menu than you do.  I installed version 1.71 LE and did not install the dragonborne or dawnguard addons.

Screenshot 41 is my starting menu.  I click on innocent child.  I get a popup saying Prive is active.

Thanks

Same as @Xuvish the MCM shown Innocent Child and get popup saying Pirve is active instead of Start Quest on the video @killer905 shown

52 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Tried setstage to 10 on console, it remain same, the Child just stand there and after waited for a long time, Serpent didn't spawn too

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Real and False Heroes (a logical continuation would be that the Real Dragonborn would lead the foul liar through all the settlements with scenes and ZaZ-furnitures, but it seems hard for me)

I can suggest how to do this (instructions in spoiler):

Spoiler

Make a quest to manage it, and nothing else just this.

Set up quest stages so thatfor each settlement you want to visit there are four stages.

The four stages per settlement equate to the following activities:

e.g.

• Stage 1000 - on route - "Go to Riften then talk to the Real Dragonborn"
  • Stage 1010 - arrived - go to furniture - "Go to the stocks and beg the Real Dragonborn for your punishment"
  • Stage 1020 - in furniture - "Accept your beating and publicly atone for your lies"
  • Stage 1030 - afterwards - "Thank the Real Dragonborn and ask where to go next"

(I use big stage numbers because it makes it easier to add stages in between if you need to later).

You can put appropriate Quest Objectives in the quest to let the player know what's going on and what they must do.

The player is then responsible for all the hard work. They must go to the location. The NPC does not have to path there, they just follow the player.

You can simply use a location test on a dialogue, or a marker distance test, trigger box, etc.

Code to advance each stage is in the dialog fragment, and that's all it does.

Code to execute the stage (e.g. putting in the furniture, or punishment scene) is in the quest stage start code, so players can progress the quest via setstage and it works well.

Furniture, I think you already know how to use.

Just use the whipping function from Zap to do the punishment, or you can make your own.

Or even have no furniture or whipping at all, and put up a message box that says what happens.

Another way is to use a SexLab furniture animation with whipping in. MoveTo everyone to their starting spots (markers) before you play it, to line them all up.

You have a placeholder furniture that you hide while you run the SexLab and unhide when it's finished.

The final stage the PC uses dialog to advance the quest to the next stage (location).

Nothing hard here, just a lot of stages, because a lot of settlements.

Message me if you need help with something specific.

An idea.

Elisif's life is very boring and lonely, you, as her thane and friend, take her to have some fun.
In the beginning, you and her were drinking at the bar and talking about adventures. After getting drunk, you dance with her in a bar, or find someone to play a prank, or something.
After more times, she will become more and more open. At this time, you can talk about sex, kissing, and touching.
After a few times, you will get closer to her. If you are a male, you can become a lover with her. If you are a woman, start doing crazy things with her. For example, walking naked on the street at night, wearing a mask and having sex with men who know her.
In the end, she finally became a public bitch. Stay naked during the day, and every night, some random nobles, or some handsome poets, or many guards, will go to her bedroom to "visit her".
The story ends here.
And... When Ulfric captures solitude, Ulfric will deprive her of her yarl title and assets and make her a slave. Now Elisif will live in Windhelm. She wears devious devices to follow Ulfric and walks behind Ulfric and sleeps on Ulfric’s bed. . If you want, you can pay a lot of money to buy her. She becomes your slave, lives in your house, cleaning cooks, and takes care of you.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

I just don't know what to add or I know, but just don't know how to implement ideas:
Martin Carvain, Crime and Punishment (finished), Doppelganger, False and Real Heroes, Falsk Venn, Frigid Argonian Mistress, Garona the Insatiable, Ghost Concubine, Ingmar the Cruel Fire, Nurse Duty, Price of Fame, Prisoners (No more prisons), Real and False Heroes (a logical continuation would be that the Real Dragonborn would lead the foul liar through all the settlements with scenes and ZaZ-furnitures, but it seems hard for me), Sexist Bards, Sexist Greybeards, Stolen Dignity, Strange Mannequin, Xsaroth (maybe), Your Fan, Whistling Mine and Argonians at the Windhelm’s docks.

I tried the setstage as typed above nothing happened.

13 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Thanks

ScreenShot41.bmp 2.64 MB · 1 download ScreenShot42.bmp 2.64 MB · 2 downloads ScreenShot43.bmp 2.64 MB · 1 download

If you look right, I have a different language version of this mod, but it's good that you came to it.

To those with problems with the main quest (Prive and Serpent):

I would try enabling the Prive quest in MCM first and then talk to Prive, bring him to your home, etc.  I know it all worked for me (well, the guild house stuff had a number of problems, but the main quest started fine).

I had a pre-existing game when 1.7 was released, and I have since updated to latest.

I was already some way into various parts of the main TOH quest.

I can see Prive playing by the bridge, but as I approach, he vanishes.

It's not a problem as the quest is already far past the beginning.

The vanishing is kind of strange though.

Hi DSHV. Thanks for your mod it's really nice. I am having trouble with Oldest profession quest. I saw your previous reply that you said 'She in skytemple ruins'. So I visited there and found ghost whore but I got nothing from her. I found a pot in skytemple ruins but it needs key to be opened. Is exotic food in that pot? If that, plz tell me the way to get key to open it. If not, just tell me how to get exotic food.. thank you.

Same issue, tried everything, cannot get the main quest to start to save my life. Tried set stage, tried bringing him home, tried all the dialogue options, tried every combination therein plus the MCM. It seems to me like the quest literally is not firing. Even if you use the MCM, it will not stay checked, and no quest fires for the main quest no matter what you do.

On 7/25/2020 at 5:50 PM, baldpou said:

how can i start "sexist bards" quest? 

Speak to Viarmo.

On 7/25/2020 at 7:51 PM, Lupine00 said:

he vanishes.

Maybe it's other mod, which disable children?

On 7/25/2020 at 10:45 PM, lsllslgbgb said:

way to get key to open it

You need talk to her about food and then solve her riddles.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Maybe it's other mod, which disable children?

That's probably it.

But the problem is not that he vanishes, but that he's still there, running about, when Serpent is already sitting on his chair in Dawnstar and the Guild of Dragonborn Debasement is well populated with members, including the Bruiser, Catherine, Grym, Lars, Spermthief, Rat, etc.

When Serpent appears and tells you that your loved one has disappeared, the child could be disabled, or more accurately, should only ever be enabled in cases where the quest stage is lower than that.

Let's say I disable the effect that's removing all the children from my game, and talk to the child, and trigger his dialogs, will it break my ToH quest? Or will he just go to my house and stay there ... forever?

I could start the main quest just nicely (didn't update in about 3 weeks?) but i do have a big problem with the main quest: I'm married to Ysolda. This means i'm unable to finish the smugglers bag quest which i guess is necessary to progress in the main quest? I'd be fine just to console through it, i'm not sure how, though. Setting the missing stages didn't do anything, so i tried to teleport to Ysolda but she seems to be disabled or something, i'm not sure... enabling and resurrecting her in console did let her appear, i'm not sure though if disabling after that would maybe break anything. Also, i didn't get any journal entry or quest marker for this one like most others, not sure if that's supposed to be that way. 
Talking to the guy that gives you the quest sets stage to 10, stage 0 stays unset, just for the records.