49 minutes ago, mkess said:

if you buy the debt for Bruiser, the 10000 gold are never subtracted.  Nobody seems to buy the debt?

No. You buy the debt, then ask for a cheaper way to pay it off. That leads to more humiliation. I don't think the intent is ever to pay the actual cash.

Serpent is quite easy to kill. If you trigger him where there are important friendly NPCs, and then refuse him so he fights you, he will aggro the NPCs and they will kill him.

You don't even need a special power to do it, just positioning.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

No. You buy the debt, then ask for a cheaper way to pay it off. That leads to more humiliation. I don't think the intent is ever to pay the actual cash.

Serpent is quite easy to kill. If you trigger him where there are important friendly NPCs, and then refuse him so he fights you, he will aggro the NPCs and they will kill him.

You don't even need a special power to do it, just positioning.

You quite don't get it. If you really buy the debt, you do not need to pay the 10000. The gold does not get subtracted from your money.  This is a bug. So no humillation, IF you actually try to buy it. You pay nothing. at. all.

It does not work. Do you get it now?

I am pretty sure I gathered all the things for the birthday party. OK, some things are spelled incorrectly in the list compared to the official Skyrim name. Like charred skeever meat instead of charred skeever hide and mammoth cheese instead of mammoth cheese bowl which is quite irritating. Nevertheless, this stupid serpent figure claims I am a liar. That is totally unfair and disappointing. It really sucks!!!

Could you add a female voiced doppelganger option (sultryfemale) to the mcm. Every time  I encounter the doppelganger it uses the a male voice. funny at first.  but after a while....

And maybe a script for the dopp to actually do what it says.  More of an impact to walk into the bar and seeing your dopp banging away instead of it saying it.

anyway, great work. I liked the solitude artist quest. too bad you can't see the painting as the story goes along.

:thumbsup:

11 hours ago, petronius said:

Stuck where someone tells me to find the "wicked exhale mushroom". I'm in the cave and the quest marker points to a draugr corpse which I can't activate,

You can write in console help "wicked exhale", find its id and write player.additem id 1. Or just use mod AddItemMenu.

9 hours ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

Is there a way to make this compatible with Open Cities Skyrim? (I'm on SSE)

There are mod's NPCs in cities. But Open Cities saves old city's cell. Maybe teleport them using moveto player code?

8 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

charred skeever meat instead of charred skeever hide

You need meat, not hide. You can use AddItemMenu mod. I will add the ability to buy items from the list from the innkeepers and alchemists. Also I will increase the gain of humility of Rat not by one point, but by two.   

15 hours ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

You probably took it already, which is why you can't find it (I know I did). I guess it's time for the ol' quest routine...

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

You can write in console help "wicked exhale", find its id and write player.additem id 1. Or just use mod AddItemMenu.

Thanks to both of you. I did add the ingredient to my inventory and, sure enough, when I talked to the guy in Solitude he accepted the mushroom. Now to see if I haven't done the same with the other ingredient, knowing that I can probably also spawn it if I've picked it up already.

ol' quest routine is my good friend, too. Too many good mods have minor issues that require it ;)

On 6/18/2020 at 4:10 PM, Dude2000 said:

I am pretty sure I gathered all the things for the birthday party. OK, some things are spelled incorrectly in the list compared to the official Skyrim name. Like charred skeever meat instead of charred skeever hide and mammoth cheese instead of mammoth cheese bowl which is quite irritating. Nevertheless, this stupid serpent figure claims I am a liar. That is totally unfair and disappointing. It really sucks!!!

if you tried loading the books with console commands that didn't work for me either

i had to actually complete that part of the quest by going to the college and finding the books the proper way

5 hours ago, Ds4nch3z said:

if you tried loading the books with console commands that didn't work for me either

i had to actually complete that part of the quest by going to the college and finding the books the proper way

No, I actually had a chat with ...oh, this might be a spoiler. Nevermind! Cheese for everyone!

Stormcloak Invasion in Windhelm Dungeons!

After kicking Ulfric's sorry ass to Sovngarde, the hostile Stormcloak characters added by your mod to the Windhelm dungeon area cause quite a turmoil. And: they even cannot be killed!

You set them to be essential? That is really evil!

43 minutes ago, Dude2000 said:

Stormcloak Invasion in Windhelm Dungeons!

After kicking Ulfric's sorry ass to Sovngarde, the hostile Stormcloak characters added by your mod to the Windhelm dungeon area cause quite a turmoil. And: they even cannot be killed!

You set them to be essential? That is really evil!

Let that be a lesson for siding with the Empire...Milk Drinker ?

I find a broken slave with no dialog the khajjit at embershard mine.

At whiterun the kennel after the first dialog with the men i can't speak with anybody the girl, the dog and the man. Even with aft i can't recruit

What i do wrong?

20200620125506_1.jpg

20200620125319_1.jpg

20200620125439_1.jpg

20200620125445_1.jpg

20200620125458_1.jpg

this is what happen when i try speak the only thing show is eager npc dialog

7 hours ago, CountShaun said:

Let that be a lesson for siding with the Empire...Milk Drinker ?

So, I assume you sided with the Stormcloaks and "liberated" Solitude? Could you check the Castle Dour Barracks? If I remember correctly (probably not) there might be a symmetrical problem due to this Thalmor dude's quest. Sorry, but I can't remember exactly if a similar task was given there, too. I would have to replay it. But then this mess in Windhelm waits for me...

On 6/19/2020 at 7:18 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

there are three fixes linked at the main page

Grammar fix for old version, I don't know how it will work. MCM fix is included, I guess I need delete it. Mannequin fix not included.

22 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

After kicking Ulfric's sorry ass to Sovngarde, the hostile Stormcloak characters added by your mod to the Windhelm dungeon area cause quite a turmoil.

They must be disabled after the Artano quest. I made them permanent, because aliases could cause the quest to break. I think now I can turn them on at a certain stage. Igna can be killed by player.

15 hours ago, tremyz said:

I find a broken slave with no dialog the khajjit at embershard mine.

At whiterun the kennel after the first dialog with the men i can't speak with anybody the girl, the dog and the man. Even with aft i can't recruit

She has no dialogue. There is no special dialogue in the kennel if you are not in Sebastian or Wereslut quests. If you at Wereslut quest, then transform into werewolf.

I presume Dragonborn add-on works fine. 

Spoiler

So I fix Cultist, will add thrall-maid in Tel Mithryn and in Unearthed Ralis will promise PC to miners, you can convince a miner in Raven Rock to work.

Dawnguard:

• Dialogs to Serana. You can feed her with your blood;
  • Practice dummies vampires in Fort Dawnguard;
  • Gunmar’s armored trolls mating season;
  • Your new duty in Harkon court is responsible for cattle;
  • Save a vampire from his guard on way to fort Dawnguard;
  • Bold vampire, who use PC to become vampire lord and rise in court’s ranks.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

They must be disabled after the Artano quest. I made them permanent, because aliases could cause the quest to break. I think now I can turn them on at a certain stage. Igna can be killed by player.

I think their existence must be conditional. If the player sided with the empire and liberated Windhelm, the respective quest must be unavailable or replaced by a different one.

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

So I fix Cultist, will add thrall-maid in Tel Mithryn and in Unearthed Ralis will promise PC to miners, you can convince a miner in Raven Rock to work.

Dawnguard:

• Dialogs to Serana. You can feed her with your blood;
  • Practice dummies vampires in Fort Dawnguard;
  • Gunmar’s armored trolls mating season;
  • Your new duty in Harkon court is responsible for cattle;
  • Save a vampire from his guard on way to fort Dawnguard;
  • Bold vampire, who use PC to become vampire lord and rise in court’s ranks.

its seems like promising

thanks for updating

it means a lot to me

You could probably also do something with the Quest where Neloth tests a Spell on you that reacts to Water.

Like some sort of permanent effect after Neloth removes the Spell.

Or you could add to/change the description of the Quest Stage to something that amounts to 'I became horny after contact with Water',

wich could then lead into Neloth's Apprentice forcegreeting you and saying something like "Are you alright? You look like you're sweating.".

You could then get the choice to either act like everything is alright and go to Neloth to have him remove the Spell,

or you could beg the Apprentice to have sex with you (or something like that).