Do you need the Dawnguard and Dragonborne Addons to install?

For some reason I was not able to fast travel or walk into Riverwood.  I also had some problems with Helgan keep.

When I un-installed it, everything worked again.

There's some faction discrepancy between the various occupants of the "guild".

In the Regret guildhouse, I stole a bottle of mead - for whatever reason the house contents are set owned, and by an NPC, not the player.

This caused a fight to break out in the house, with everyone trying to kill each other.

Or possibly everyone trying to kill Serpent?

Or everyone trying to kill Bruiser?

I'm not sure exact what was going on as it was crazy and they were also attacking me.

I ran out and reset everything, and afterwards it was all back to normal.

Might be a good idea to:

1) Make all members of the degradation guild allies of each other.

2) Remove all members of the degradation guild from any crime factions.

3) Make stuff in the guild house, and the house itself, all unowned, apart from any specific items that explicitly need to be set differently.

This should stop troublesome things going on, so they won't report each other for crimes, won't report the PC for crimes, and won't try to kill each other, etc.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Or everyone trying to kill Bruiser?

What's wrong with that? Most natural impulse in this or any other fictional and real universe. ?

Seriously though, I think factions might use some refinement in this mod in general. For instance, the female adventurer in Bleak Falls seems to be in the Draugr faction, apparently so that the Draugr NPC don't attack her before the PC can 'rescue' her - but that also means that any creatures summoned by the PC, or companions with the PC, aggro against that poor girl, and usually end up killing her.

Greetings, I have a problem with the, the first save that I tried to run it, worked just fine, on the subsecuent characters that I tried to start the main quest, it just broke right at the start, the mage never spawns and when I spawn it with console commands the main quest breaks after I purcharse the guild house.
Also, how is the intented way to apologize the the orc 1000 times?

10 hours ago, Starbrow65 said:

For instance, the female adventurer in Bleak Falls seems to be in the Draugr faction, apparently so that the Draugr NPC don't attack her before the PC can 'rescue' her - but that also means that any creatures summoned by the PC, or companions with the PC, aggro against that poor girl, and usually end up killing her.

She's just a corpse by the I see her. Every time. Never even realized she was supposed to not be dead.

For cases like this, the better approach is not to add her to an existing enemy faction, but to make a new faction and put her and the Draugr in BFB in it. It's more bother, but it means your followers and summons won't shred her.

It's not a rare problem, I had similar issues with Trapped in Rubber and Things in the Dark, but that's another story.

On 7/17/2020 at 4:39 PM, killer905 said:

This dialogue appears after completing the story on the vampire side.

I'll add condition to this dialog GlobalValue DLC1PlayingVampireLine = 0. It should work.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:09 AM, Xuvish said:

Do you need the Dawnguard and Dragonborne Addons to install?

No.

12 hours ago, master151194 said:

Hey hey, how do you do the blackmail part of the vampire quest?

Just talk to victim.

2 hours ago, Nova4 said:

at the start, the mage never spawns

You now need meet Pivre at bridge near Honningbrew Meadery and wait 1 day.

2 hours ago, Nova4 said:

Also, how is the intented way to apologize the the orc 1000 times?

Just apologize 20+ times.

On 9/23/2019 at 9:55 AM, just_Gina said:

So with the Doppleganger from Solitude, Does she have a special property that makes you weaker? Since I took her as a follower it seems like my character is now made out of Paper. It could just be because I'm facing off against the Falmer, But I noticed I was taking damage when the Doppleganger was. 

20 hours ago, master151194 said:

I think I've talked to everyone in the castle, including the vamp cattle.

Quest's id is AAAPawn. On stage 20 you need convince Volkihar vampires to take Tardo back. On 40 you need speak to Vangalmo and Orthjolf or steal from them a key and a trophy, then open with the key safebox near coffin. On 41 you need to speak with Garan Marethi. After you defeat Harkon you speak with Serana and Valerica. It's stage 51 and last stage is 53.

13 hours ago, Nova4 said:

I waited for him 1 week, he never spawned

Try setstage AAATroublesofHeroineQuest 10 code.

11 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Does she have a special property that makes you weaker?

No.

6 hours ago, Nova4 said:

farmer the quest never updates

I was planning to continue it, but there are no ideas. Maybe she will make you stand still and not move a day?

Can anyone please test this file? This is the 1.7.1 LE version without ZAZ dependency.

troublesofheroine.esp

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

I was planning to continue it, but there are no ideas. Maybe she will make you stand still and not move a day?

how about she drags you to a near by waterfall, puts over your head an executioners hood and ties you in a way that the water falls over you head for an hour? the ability of holding the breath for extended periods of time sounds like something that a mystic altruistic monk will train to improve 

Influential guests
Aela received a letter where is written "several of the clients of  influencers who use Companions services were wanted to visit their headquarters and, of course, see the war whores in action and test skills".

For this you can use copy cell of the Companions headquarters (remove the table, items on it and the fireplace for more space). Add some chair on one side for nice show.

You can talk to guests "small talk". And of course, scenes where the skills of women (PC, Aela, Ria, Njada) are tested Oral, Anal, Vaginal. Scenes can have several steps
- Oral
- Vaginal
- Anal
- Gangbang 2 male
- Gangbang 3 male
- Gangbang 4 male

If PC is Harbinger we can suggest Aela add something else "Aela what do you think about having sex with wolves in front of our guests?" She is a Huntress so she will like this idea so she go find wolfs, not what the others do. So after the initial "fun" the main show of "having sex with wolves" awaits (1 or 2 wolfs per girl).

@ test11112222   "you can listen to my opinion or ignore it."   "You ignored my message without even writing anything"

Kind of a mixed message there.

You gave DHSV a list of suggestions. If you expected an answer maybe a question or two might have been appropriate.

Just because an author asks for suggestions doesn't mean they need to respond yay or nay to every one.

Read thru the posts of many of the abandoned mods on this site and you'll that the authors were drowned with requests and

suggestions. Everyone has their favorite scenes playing in their heads, and on this site, at least, there are mod makers who really

try to please their mod users. Give them the respect they deserve and the slack they need.

I have problem to start the main quest, after activate the Innocent Child quest, tried every dialogue and waited for many day, the npc Serpent just won't show up. After many tries on the new game it result the same. Then after that I try to load into my previous save game (Save file that just after done character creation) (the mod was version 1.7.0 when initiated) and Serpent shown up after waiting 1 day

I tried to use sqv aaatroublesofheroinequest and noticed that the save file that works have all the "REF" pointed to npc; while the New Game shown all 6 "REF  > NONE" as the screenshot shown

Not sure if I did something wrong when installing to mod or what.

Is there any solution on how to fix it?

Thanks

Capture.JPG

12 hours ago, lust888 said:

I have problem to start the main quest, after activate the Innocent Child quest, tried every dialogue and waited for many day, the npc Serpent just won't show up. After many tries on the new game it result the same. Then after that I try to load into my previous save game (Save file that just after done character creation) (the mod was version 1.7.0 when initiated) and Serpent shown up after waiting 1 day

I tried to use sqv aaatroublesofheroinequest and noticed that the save file that works have all the "REF" pointed to npc; while the New Game shown all 6 "REF  > NONE" as the screenshot shown

Not sure if I did something wrong when installing to mod or what.

Is there any solution on how to fix it?

Thanks

Capture.JPG

You brought the kid to your house (Vanilia) and select the dialogue option "This is your home" or a similar dialogue?
I fast travel twice and then I standing still one place, he spawn. But still no spawn? Use MCM menu and select Quest option, this force him to spawn near you.

4 hours ago, killer905 said:

You brought the kid to your house (Vanilia) and select the dialogue option "This is your home" or a similar dialogue?
I fast travel twice and then I standing still one place, he spawn. But still no spawn? Use MCM menu and select Quest option, this force him to spawn near you.

on the previous save file, I didn't bring the child to my house to select the dialogue, after select all the dialogue option and waited 1 day on the spot, Serpent spawned

in new game, after select all the option from dialogue, the child stay there and do nothing (At some point have a option to play hide and seek + tag with him), tried waited a week and fast travel method, Serpent won't spawn

I didn't notice there is option in MCM to force spawn Serpent

On 7/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, DSHV said:

Quest's id is AAAPawn. On stage 20 you need convince Volkihar vampires to take Tardo back. On 40 you need speak to Vangalmo and Orthjolf or steal from them a key and a trophy, then open with the key safebox near coffin. On 41 you need to speak with Garan Marethi. After you defeat Harkon you speak with Serana and Valerica. It's stage 51 and last stage is 53.

Try setstage AAATroublesofHeroineQuest 10 code.

No.

Can anyone please test this file? This is the 1.7.1 LE version without ZAZ dependency.

troublesofheroine.esp 1.89 MB · 4 downloads

Found the problem, it was on my end. I didnt patch up when updating your mod, my bad