On 3/18/2020 at 7:50 PM, donttouchmethere said:

That doppelganger, crazy stuff =D

Doppelganger would also go well with Srende's PetProject.

Need to try.

I like the Doppelganger idea, though i think it currently lacks a bit in content, unless there is more to it that i have discovered?

Spoiler

I get the intro dialogue which leads to the Doppelganer being dominant/submissive/partner to the player. After that i only get some dialogue from the doppelganger if i speak to them, that leads to a text or a sex action , and one dialogue option with other NPS asking them if they would like to have sex with two twins. Is there something else i missed?

40 minutes ago, trelloukos said:

I like the Doppelganger idea, though i think it currently lacks a bit in content, unless there is more to it that i have discovered?

Hide contents

I get the intro dialogue which leads to the Doppelganer being dominant/submissive/partner to the player. After that i only get some dialogue from the doppelganger if i speak to them, that leads to a text or a sex action , and one dialogue option with other NPS asking them if they would like to have sex with two twins. Is there something else i missed?

Same here, but U think ToH characters evolve over time.

Means I think after triggering ToH dialoges a few times there will be more options?

Atm I wasn't able to get her as a follower, but I didn't invested much time yet.

Also changing the type of hood would be most interesting ?

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

do you mean that this mod detects only money from radiant prostitution mod ..console command won't be detected !??

It doesn't do anything with RP at all.

The mechanics for that quest are very basic. He removes your cash when he starts it, and then expects you to bring him the requested amount.

The earnings are from the dialog that ToH itself adds. It has its own very basic prostitution system.

I would like some sort of introduction quest for Martin Carvain, i like a lot this character but his content is kinda meaningless besides having a perverted PC.

So i thought about something like this:

Martin is from a Cyrodiil noble household but his parents separed years ago and her mother took the custody for him (she teaches him his "values", how to treath women etc, so this is why he is a gentleman), and naturally his father grown resentful of her and women in general (he thinks all women are gold diggers, manipulative and whores) so he decided to move to Solitude and start his new business managing brothels and sex slave trafficking BUT not before kidnapping his son to show him the "family trade", Martin doesn't like this and he decides to escape back to Cydoriil but along the road his carriage got assaulted by a bunch of bandits that decided to kidnap him and ask a reward for him, his father of course got the news but he is not someone that's willing to negotiate with delinquents.

And here is when it comes the PC. Martin's father decides to reclut her to rescue him but he since the beggining doubts she is able to even survive (because he thinks women are weak) but in the end he doesn't even care if she survives or not so he gives her the job BUT with the condition that she corrupts him to be the perfect woman beater so Martin can return to his father willingly and be part of his business, in the end the PC can agree or not and if so she needs to close the deal with a blowjob. Assuming the PC is able to completly corrupt martin and bring him back to his father, he gives her a substantial amount of gold AND fucks her with his son.

It doesn't necessarily needs to be Martin Carvain but this suits way better to him. And of of course there should be new dialogs for Martin and some dialog modifications but nothing huge, i think the majority of the current Martin's dialog suits this.

I really hope you like my idea.

On 3/14/2020 at 3:06 PM, xyzxyz said:

The naked woman at the lake is dancing for no reason. I never told her to dance but she does it even after getting her clothes back.

She is just happy to get her clothes back (This is a joke). There is invisible dance ZAZ furniture. I will probably just replace the animation with Cicero's dance in the future.

On 3/14/2020 at 4:04 PM, Tyrygosa said:

IS there gonna be a ZaZ 7 esp version for latest update?

On 3/16/2020 at 9:07 AM, Cornor98 said:

Is there a possibility to remove ZAZ requirement?

I will try to make a version with 7 and without ZAZ, but I promise nothing - I am a beginner modder and I don’t have enough time to study technical aspects, at least for now.

On 3/15/2020 at 2:49 AM, xyzxyz said:

Aela (warwhore companion) wanted to have sex with the male player in his werewolf form. My player didn't transform and had normal sex as human. Is it possible?

I have not tested, but should work. Just make sure there’s no one in a room who will attack werewolves.

On 3/15/2020 at 2:49 AM, xyzxyz said:

And I think the situation as warwhore for a female player should change after she becomes the harbinger. I mean she is the leader of the companions and still only a lowly bitch? That feels wrong.

Companions do not have a leader, there is a group of persons with the title of harbinger, who are especially respected. And in the mod PC becomes whore of harbingers, just higher type of warwhore for public.I feel that I should better rework Companions in the mod, but I don’t want to interfere with vanilla quests, otherwise I can break them.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:59 AM, COLOCO said:

Make it real!!

I don’t think I can handle it, I just learned to make dialogs and quest.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:18 PM, xyzxyz said:

There is no explanation or introduction to the warwhore duty?

In Kodlak first speech. Just wait, answers appear before his monologue begins.

On 3/22/2020 at 11:04 AM, savon said:

In Rupta quest my spouse not saying anything after "do you recognize this person" "i want to show you something" dialogue 

Are sex with Rupta begins?

On 3/22/2020 at 9:49 PM, PRSTUV said:

I mean the mods that other mods use?

For Skyrim it's Sexlab and Osex.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:47 PM, test11112222 said:

DSHV when will the mod be updated?

I don’t know, but here are a couple of ideas for small quest for Serpent's guild:
Nazeem's promoter;
Slave birthday party (Guess who will be piñata?)
Bring Manacles of Pain and The Liturgy of Affliction to Grym;
Enslavement of lady-knight and training prideful slave for notice slaver Lars;
Apologies to the Argonians at the docks (few quests);
Be a smuggled walking bag for skooma, guard's search and interrogation with the opportunity to hand over the smuggler or protect him. Then it turns out that Grym specially set you up;
Carry heavy stones weighing 300 from one place to another and then drag them back.

On 3/27/2020 at 9:51 AM, DSHV said:

She is just happy to get her clothes back (This is a joke). There is invisible dance ZAZ furniture. I will probably just replace the animation with Cicero's dance in the future.

I will try to make a version with 7 and without ZAZ, but I promise nothing - I am a beginner modder and I don’t have enough time to study technical aspects, at least for now.

I have not tested, but should work. Just make sure there’s no one in a room who will attack werewolves.

Companions do not have a leader, there is a group of persons with the title of harbinger, who are especially respected. And in the mod PC becomes whore of harbingers, just higher type of warwhore for public.I feel that I should better rework Companions in the mod, but I don’t want to interfere with vanilla quests, otherwise I can break them.

I don’t think I can handle it, I just learned to make dialogs and quest.

In Kodlak first speech. Just wait, answers appear before his monologue begins.

Are sex with Rupta begins?

For Skyrim it's Sexlab and Osex.

I don’t know, but here are a couple of ideas for small quest for Serpent's guild:
Nazeem's promoter;
Slave birthday party (Guess who will be piñata?)
Bring Manacles of Pain and The Liturgy of Affliction to Grym;
Enslavement of lady-knight and training prideful slave for notice slaver Lars;
Apologies to the Argonians at the docks (few quests);
Be a smuggled walking bag for skooma, guard's search and interrogation with the opportunity to hand over the smuggler or protect him. Then it turns out that Grym specially set you up;
Carry heavy stones weighing 300 from one place to another and then drag them back.

Love these ideas!

I've been waiting to see some more quests from the guild and grym and i can't wait to see what you came up with because they sound awesome 

On 3/10/2020 at 12:34 AM, Tyrygosa said:

There is a version for ZaZ7 on page 32 that DSHV released for testing, but I guess most people missed it. Please try it and report your results.

To DSHV: please add the ZaZ7 ESP to downloads page, so more people would download and test it.

Sorry for delay.

Patch makes work TOH.

No CTD, no bugs, but i should check main questline.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, pok_the_devil said:

i get ctd when i try to load anything, it started when i bought the guild building

fixed, trust me  i don't know how i did it but it worked 

edit: it was the save file, twice in a row on the same location 

fix: reinstall toh if it doesn't work just load an older save

Cause: i have no idea

5 hours ago, pok_the_devil said:

is service to art quest putting paintings on some of the walls or is it just waiting for 24 h, if it's just waiting it would be nice to put some skyrim fan-art on the castle wall

but the task chain is that the artist draws YOUR character, not a random erotic art. it will be strange enough if after waiting your elf (for example) gets a picture of a nord/breton woman in the title role.