I would recommend an "inner monologue" so to speak. I think it can help tell a story and give the pc a bit more personality than just silent single sentence dialogue responses.

1 hour ago, Intuition said:

I would recommend an "inner monologue" so to speak. I think it can help tell a story and give the pc a bit more personality than just silent single sentence dialogue responses.

This is a cool idea, but you have to be extremely cautious with it. Many players have a very specific way they roleplay their different characters, such as a strong nord warrior or an elegant high elf mage. If you're not careful, the inner monologue can actually work against immersion because the player now has to suspend their disbelief because they believe their character wouldn't think that specific way.

40 minutes ago, MyNameIsnt said:

This is a cool idea, but you have to be extremely cautious with it. Many players have a very specific way they roleplay their different characters, such as a strong nord warrior or an elegant high elf mage. If you're not careful, the inner monologue can actually work against immersion because the player now has to suspend their disbelief because they believe their character wouldn't think that specific way.

just make it toggable

Up to player to turn on or off

It would also highlight the progression of corruption, suffering and humiliation the dragonborn is undergoing as the story progresses and the guild continues its tortures. It can even be used with all the followers as they torture the dragonborn  as well

13 hours ago, Intuition said:

Excellent idea.  An inner monologue would add lots of depth.  They could even be used to set the pacing by varying the time/location between monologues and using the monologue to trigger dialogue.  

For example.  M = monologue.  Let's apply it to "the fan."   (really love the expansion of the fan so far)

M:  Is that creepy little guy looking at me?

M:  Oh no, he IS looking at me.  Maybe if I ignore him..

M:   Damn. It didn't work.  He's coming over.

Fan:  "I'm your greatest fan...."   (no dialogue prompt)

M:  My fan?  This can't be happening.  Maybe if I look away he will leave.  

M:  No.  Didn't work.  He's still there, grinning like a maniac.  It looks like he is following me.

Player:  "My fan?"

Fan: "Yes.... autograph"

Player:  "Yes" or "No."

M: I hope that's all he wants.  His tiny eyes were really creepy.

M: Oh suck.  He's still following me.  What the hell?  

Player:  "Are you chasing me?"

Fan: "Yes!"

M:  Oh crap.  This is bad.  If I threaten him, he'll attack me.  Maybe I should ask him politely?

Player:  "Can you stop?"  or (threaten and he runs away for a bit)

Fan:  "No, ...."

M:  All I can do is ignore him.  I don't know what he wants from me.

M:   He's still there.  Watching me.  I can't sleep, go to the bathroom, or take a bath without thinking he is watching me.  I have to confront him.

Player: "Do you want something from me?"  

Variety of different early responses:

Fan:  "Can you give me a piece of your clothing?"

Player:  (Me: that's all he wants?) Fine or (no and he apologizes).

Fan:  "Hurray...."

In between monologues:

M:  He's still there.  I can see that he's staring at my breasts.  Even walking away I can feel his eyes on my ass.

M:  Maybe if I give him what he wants he'll go away.

M: Why doesn't he leave me alone!   He's always there!  What does he want now?  Maybe if I ignore him for a day he'll go away.

Next level of intensity monologues:

M: He's still there.  This won't ever end.  I'm doomed to have this guy glaring at me for the rest of my life.

M:  I've had enough.  I'll give him almost anything at this point, I just need to make him go away.  

M:  What, that's some of my underwear.  He must have stolen it and it looks like he came all over it. He also wants me to wear it?  Ugh.  I guess I have to if I want him to go away.

M:  Pose?  I guess that didn't hurt.  He was really happy when I did it.  I almost felt sorry for the little guy.  

M: What the hell?  I just was trying to show him a little cleavage like he asked and he yanked my tunic completely off!

M:  That was so embarrassing.  Completely naked.  I swear I saw him drooling when I was naked.  I wonder if anyone else saw me.

M:  Just a hug?  That wasn't just a hug.  He had his hands on my ass the entire the entire time.  Squeezing and squeezing until I got free.  

M:  I guess that wasn't so bad, I still had my cloths on.  He looks so happy now.  

M:  That kiss got out of hand.  He had me naked in an instant and he's so short that his face was between my breasts. 

(Recommended animation plays: Lieto Kissing -- also, put this one before the touch and keep the clothing on).   

M:  Wait a second.  Did he just touch my ass?  I swear he had his hand up under my dress and his little elf fingers were fiddling with pussy under my underwear.

M:  Wait a second.  My ass is sticky.  He must have had some cum on his hand when he touched my ass.  This is so degrading.

M:  Every time I turn around I think he is taking his dick out.  What am I going to do?  

M:  Touch me?  After that hug, I know what he has in mind?  If it makes him go away that might be OK.  It's not like men haven't touched me there before. 

Player: "OK.  But be gentle".     (recommended animation:  4uDIK fisting or RohZima Guard Search -- with skimpy clothing on).

M:  Oh no.  I thought he would only grab my breast and graze my pussy, but he put his fingers all the way inside of me. 

M:  He had his fingers my ass too, wiggling around.  I'm not sure but I think he put his entire hand inside of me.  Even with his tiny hands, that's too much.  
M: (a little while later)  I guess that wasn't so bad.  It's made him so happy.  It's not like I slept with him or anything.  I'd never sleep with a twerp like that.

M:  I was leaning over to touch his arm like he asked and he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his crotch.  It's as stiff as a little sausage! 

M:  Oh no, now that I'm off balance he's pushing me over. 

(Recommended animation: boob job.   Recommended voices in Sexlab settings:  breathy)

(if you do boob job)

M: What just happened?  I don't know how he got my clothes off so fast!   Before I could say no, his little dick was between my breasts pumping away!

(a tiny delay)

M: It's hard to get mad at him.  He's kind of adorable, or as much as skinny, tiny elf can be.  So eager.  Wait...  what am I saying.  I have to get him to stop.  He's getting inside my head.  

M:  That wasn't a massage.  There must of been something in the oil he rubbed on me.  My head is so cloudy.  
(recommended:  funnybizness rapist drugged miss, funnybizness drugged rape)
M:  I swear he must have drugged me.  It felt like he was inside of me for a long, long time.  There was nothing I could do it about.  

M:  Oh gods!  I think I came like a dozen times.  This is the worst.  I can feel his cum dripping down my leg. 

M:  But maybe it was worth it, I can barely remember it and he looks so happy.  Who knows, he might go away now.

M:  Now he wants to fuck me.  Maybe because I was drugged before he didn't think it was enough before he left.  This probably will be enough.  I've already done so much.

(recommended:  any missionary/breeding animation.)

M:  Wow.  I didn't know he could fuck like that.  The little jackrabbit was pounding me forever.   I thought he would cum in an instant.  

M:  Why did I cum so many times.  He was just so eager.  He must think he's a god now.  

M:   He's not leaving now.   I guess it's not so bad to have him around.  I'm in control.  He's pretty harmless, kind of like a sex toy.

M: Anal?  No way.  I don't do anal, even with a tiny dick like his.

(any anal rape animation)

M:  Oh gods!  He raped me.  My ass will be sore for a week.  He just kept pounding my ass again and again.  I guess his dick isn't that small.

M:  What am I going to do?  I need to be nice to him or he'll ass rape me again.  I'll do whatever he wants.

M:  He slapped my ass.  It left a red handprint on my ass cheek.  I hope he's not mad at me.

M:  Why did he slap by breast so hard?  I'm doing what he asks of me.

M:  I need to make him happy.  If I ask to have sex with him, he won't rape me again.  I'm going to ask him to fuck me as often as it takes.

M: He's making me wear this rag of a dress with cum on it.  It's like I have a sign on me that says 'fuck me.'

M:  I'm kind of worried that if I wear this dress that any man I talk to will just fuck me instead and there's nothing I can do about it.

(suggestion:  have this as a consequence as long as the dress is worn)

(catcalls would be great too)

M: If I don't ask to fuck him first and often, and wear this smelly dress, he does terrible things to me.  How did this happen?

Enjoy!

There's an abandoned mod called the quicksilver trading company.  Basically, semen delivery service.  Might be cool to repurpose.  Go, have sex with the customer (numerous times), deliver the semen to xyz.  Interested in dangers of losing a shipment due to a leak, contamination, or theft (resold/looted).   Or what happens when the customer decides he wants you to stay (dungeon/slavery).

38 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

There's an abandoned mod called the quicksilver trading company.  Basically, semen delivery service.  Might be cool to repurpose.  Go, have sex with the customer (numerous times), deliver the semen to xyz.  Interested in dangers of losing a shipment due to a leak, contamination, or theft (resold/looted).   Or what happens when the customer decides he wants you to stay (dungeon/slavery).

Where can I find this mod?

1 hour ago, blackoperations said:

Skeever queen?  How do I start that?

You have to turn on the main quest with serpent the awesome evil antagonist

Once you complete all the set up missions and get the members (which are all awesome! can't wait to see more quests from all of them) serpent will give you a quest when you talk to him to initiate the skeever queen quest 

2 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

Hi. It seem I can't finish the Skeever Queen quest. I've picked up all the stuff in the cellar and have a lot of sex with skeevers there but nothing happened...

Once you pick up everything get out of the cellar and go talk to Serpent to complete the quest (can't wait to see what new tortures he comes up with for the dragon born!)

52 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

I've been searching for it in my archive and online and I can't for the life of me find more than a few mentions of it.  Will keep digging.  It was fun.

It seems to be Fill Her Up patched for NiO. It's strange that the author didn't put the quests on its features in the first page. Deduced from the comments using search function.

I really liked the Service of Art quest, it was pretty fun!

If I may give a feedback, I think the best quests are the ones that npcs approach you initially with reasonable conversations and the relationship slowly becomes more degrading as you spend time with them. Those scenarios requires usually more creativity, like the service of art, which is really great. The Fan is also a great example of this. Falsk Venn too, but I think he could still get more depth.

In other hand, when some NPCs are immediately demanding you to get naked and fuck them in public, it gets too absurd that breaks immersion for me - unless there is some sort of blackmail like in Serpent's case or a greater cause like False Dragonborn. But if people likes the straightforward content and it's intentional, I think it's cool to have variety so everyone  can enjoy something. :)

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

If I may give a feedback, I think the best quests are the ones that npcs approach you initially with reasonable conversations and the relationship slowly becomes more degrading as you spend time with them. Those scenarios requires usually more creativity, like the service of art, which is really great. The Fan is also a great example of this. Falsk Venn too, but I think he could still get more depth.

In other hand, when some NPCs are immediately demanding you to get naked and fuck them in public, it gets too absurd that breaks immersion for me - unless there is some sort of blackmail like in Serpent's case or a greater cause like False Dragonborn. But if people likes the straightforward content and it's intentional, I think it's cool to have variety so everyone  can enjoy something. :)

Agrea

Immediate request of sex or gets naked should be offered or request after you are blackmailed by the Serpent. It would make more sense.

I hope the author will keep going with this mod it's great!

Service of Art quest is probably the one i prefer.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:53 PM, MyNameIsnt said:

That's fair. Plus I don't want to make things too complicated. I just think an inner monologue is what sets Thief apart from many other quest mods. Ideally many mod authors implement similar things that suits different people's tastes.

5 minutes ago, Intuition said:

That's fair. Plus I don't want to make things too complicated. I just think an inner monologue is what sets Thief apart from many other quest mods. Ideally many mod authors implement similar things that suits different people's tastes.

Like said above, it could be a toggable option. Other mods like Sexist Guards and BaboDialogue have that option. And people who are really into rolepaying can even edit the lines to suit their character better with tes5edit.

16 hours ago, Highborn said:

where do i start this quest

I very much enjoy Troubles... Right up my ally… Pls pls continue…

Just wanted to report that i had to skip forward on the whore recruiting quest from stage 10 to the next. The argonian didn't want to leave beggars row for the date. maybe something with the ai pack not loading fast enough, due to load… who knows. All the other stages worked fine, though.

And one question: why aren't the sex scenes aggressive, is that intended?