On 2/16/2020 at 9:13 AM, Lupine00 said:

Started the main quest in the Ragged Flagon. Serpent appeared and told me his intent and I told him to "Fuck Off".

He went aggro, and the Thieves Guild and my follower killed him while I watched.

It took quite a while. They disposed of the demonic thing too.

Will this break anything going forward? Seems like it might.

lupine, I just wanted to say that your pretty awesome for helping to fix the various mods that you are using. I'm not sure how many you are / have worked on but thumbs up dude. 

8 hours ago, Araluen124 said:

I have a problem with Lyusian Morveux, he asks me to bring hin 1000 gold (Witch i already had) and i gave it to him immediately... but he seems to consider i gave him nothing and keeps asking... and i cannot have any other option of dialogue

You got hustled.  He's wants you to earn the amount, the hard way.

I think I managed to fix my issue so far, but this is not certain and I've had several false positives on my search for it.

But anyway, I've started using this mod again, and while going through the main questline for the first time in forever I got to the point where

Spoiler

i can give over the title  of Dragonborn and all that, and I noticed that I got a status effect called Foul Liar, which seems to say that the character gets universal hatred.

I'm just curious wether this is just flavour text or if there is a reputation debuff once you have it.

Question:  Surrexsa.   Didn't arrive on a quest, just went directly to her.  She told me to explore quickly while she distracted the Giant.  Then she disappeared.  That normal?   I can hear her but can't see her.   Looks like it just started in the wrong spot, inside the wall...  not sure why.   Also, she didn't give me a book. 

Hey, I can't get this to work at all under LE... starting a new game or loading a clean save is instant CTD. Does it have any requirements I don't know about? Any incompatibilities? My setup otherwise is fine, the moment I disable it everything runs like a clock.

Edit: 1.5.4 works, the newest doesn't... Argh. WHY?

On 2/23/2020 at 11:28 PM, Shadowlark said:

anyone able to point me in the right direction here?

doing the learning responsibilities quest and I have to find the cidhna mine warden... can't find them anywhere.  no quest markers.  they're not in the mine.  don't see them anywhere around the jarl.

anybody got any idea?

you have to go into the cidhna mine and talk to the guards there ... should be the sorry line

On 2/19/2020 at 6:31 PM, mrNotMe said:

Hi, if I get the "Bruiser's Mysterious Thing" by dialogue, and then I put it somewhere, will I get back all dialogue options? If not can I somehow restore those dialogues?

Dialog was cut from latest version - there new option in MCM to prevent most nasty options (in theory).

On 2/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, xyzxyz said:

The dialogue with Kodlak is stupid because they already have some female members. And nobody would call Aela weak or treat her like that.

This is a pretense for outsiders. You can't make a mod, which makes the world more sexist without characters changes.

On 2/23/2020 at 7:55 AM, Araluen124 said:

I have a problem with Lyusian Morveux

He must have 1000 gold in his inventory. Try choose him in console and type additem f 1000.

On 2/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, Shadowlark said:

doing the learning responsibilities quest and I have to find the cidhna mine warden

In Cidhna Mine, when you go from Markarth's street

On 2/25/2020 at 10:23 PM, Ursur1major said:

Foul Liar

I think +5 to resist poison. Like universal hatred.

On 2/25/2020 at 11:03 PM, blackoperations said:

Surrexsa

She should have sex with a giant and then speak with you.

58 minutes ago, impaledk said:

I'm having trouble

In the spirit of this mod. Sorry. You need ZaZ Animation Pack V.8.0+.

18 hours ago, PMJ said:

Does anyone have a transcript of all the jokes you can tell Bruiser

Tell me a joke:

Spoiler

-Nothing comes into my head
Of course, you are a woman, ha-ha-ha.
- I don't know any joke
Just share your thoughts, ha-ha-ha.
-[Tell a harmless joke]
What a shitty joke, just like you.
-[Tell a sexist joke]
Ha-ha-ha, it's funny because it's true.
-[Tell how women are equal to men]
Ha-ha-ha, this one is good, needs to remember.
-[Tell a really offensive sexist joke]
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha [grunt].
-[Tell racist joke about your race] 
Ha-ha-ha, that true: you, High Elves, have a high opinion of yourself, but lick arses no worse than the rest, elongated bitch.
Ha-ha-ha, what is the thinnest book in the world? Redguard Heroes of the War of Betony, curved cunt.
Ha-ha-ha, why do Khajiit lick their asses? To get the taste of Khajiit cooking out of their mouths, flea carrier.
Ha-ha-ha, how to separate sailors in the Khajiiti navy? With a hammer and tongs, subservient  furbag.
Ha-ha-ha, not for nothing Dark Elves have a reputation of loose sluts, loose slut.
Ha-ha-ha, this is not necessary, your whole race is one big joke. I meant little, short pants.
Ha-ha-ha, yes, you are not far from animals and should have remained in ownership of Dunmers, scaly cunt.
Ha-ha-ha, that true: you are so stupid that you can't organize your policy normally. Could just ask the orcs to rule over you, magic cunt.
Ha-ha-ha, and where is your empire now, well-drilled cunt?
Ha-ha-ha, that true, you really are like that, dumb cunt.
Orc: Do you think this is funny, fucking holes-on-legs? I will show what is funny on you. [Orc lashed out at you, began to strike all over the body with fists and knees and torments your body. You fainted from pain]

-[Tell really offensive sexist and racist joke about your race]
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, yes, your race is the worst.
-Let me apologize for my race existence by sucking your orcish supreme cock
So be it, I will make a noble deed: give my undeserved semen to dirty low animal like you.

Call Bruiser a pig:

Spoiler

You called me a pig. You insulted all orc race in my face, racist shit.
K: You yourself just a smelly furbag. Go to lick your own ass, domesticated animal, or I'll make boots out of you.
A: You yourself just a slimy scaly cumbag. A bunch of zoophiles dreams about how they fill you with semen. Go and find one of them to serve, or I'll make stylish boots out of you.
E: You yourself are just a representative of the race of sharp-eared magic pussies. The fact that you can become pregnant only after a couple of decades of life makes you ideal sluts and cumbuckets.
R: You yourself are just a representative of the race of curve-sworded freaks. I bet that you're here to find normal cock, which can please you without acrobatic poses. Fool, you should have found an orc in Orsinium, who can fuck all insolence out you.
B: You yourself are just a representative of the race of elven underlays. You rely on magic tricks, because in a real battle you do not last even a second. If you didn't have these vile cheatings, each of you would have been personally assigned to each orc for service a long time ago.
O: And although you are not a real orc and forgot the path of Malacath, but you're still better than other races. Well, you’re orc-woman, so you’re better others like animal shit better other animal’s shit.
Others: You yourself are just a representative of the race of pussies and weaklings. You’re incomparable worse than any lowest orc.

Bruiser's nicknames:

Spoiler

H: Arrogant cunt
A: Scaled cunt
K: Furry cunt
W: Short cunt
B: Magical cunt
D: Dark cunt
O: Stinky cunt
I: Loser cunt
N: Snow cunt
R: Crooked cunt

6 hours ago, impaledk said:

I'm having trouble. When I try to load Skyrim, it just doesn't load at all. Under Mod Organizer, when I click 'run' on SKSE, it just errors out before anything loads. If I uncheck the Troubles of Heroine mod, everything works fine.

Had the same: ZAP 8.0 plus with ALL animations is a requirement. The UNP version is missing 15 of them, they are however part of the CBBE package. DL both, if you use UNP copy them over from the CBBE version. Don't forget bodyslide and FNIS. I did that and it worked.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Tell me a joke:

Reveal hidden contents

-Nothing comes into my head
Of course, you are a woman, ha-ha-ha.
- I don't know any joke
Just share your thoughts, ha-ha-ha.
-[Tell a harmless joke]
What a shitty joke, just like you.
-[Tell a sexist joke]
Ha-ha-ha, it's funny because it's true.
-[Tell how women are equal to men]
Ha-ha-ha, this one is good, needs to remember.
-[Tell a really offensive sexist joke]
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha [grunt].
-[Tell racist joke about your race] 
Ha-ha-ha, that true: you, High Elves, have a high opinion of yourself, but lick arses no worse than the rest, elongated bitch.
Ha-ha-ha, what is the thinnest book in the world? Redguard Heroes of the War of Betony, curved cunt.
Ha-ha-ha, why do Khajiit lick their asses? To get the taste of Khajiit cooking out of their mouths, flea carrier.
Ha-ha-ha, how to separate sailors in the Khajiiti navy? With a hammer and tongs, subservient  furbag.
Ha-ha-ha, not for nothing Dark Elves have a reputation of loose sluts, loose slut.
Ha-ha-ha, this is not necessary, your whole race is one big joke. I meant little, short pants.
Ha-ha-ha, yes, you are not far from animals and should have remained in ownership of Dunmers, scaly cunt.
Ha-ha-ha, that true: you are so stupid that you can't organize your policy normally. Could just ask the orcs to rule over you, magic cunt.
Ha-ha-ha, and where is your empire now, well-drilled cunt?
Ha-ha-ha, that true, you really are like that, dumb cunt.
Orc: Do you think this is funny, fucking holes-on-legs? I will show what is funny on you. [Orc lashed out at you, began to strike all over the body with fists and knees and torments your body. You fainted from pain]

-[Tell really offensive sexist and racist joke about your race]
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, yes, your race is the worst.
-Let me apologize for my race existence by sucking your orcish supreme cock
So be it, I will make a noble deed: give my undeserved semen to dirty low animal like you.

Call Bruiser a pig:

Reveal hidden contents

You called me a pig. You insulted all orc race in my face, racist shit.
K: You yourself just a smelly furbag. Go to lick your own ass, domesticated animal, or I'll make boots out of you.
A: You yourself just a slimy scaly cumbag. A bunch of zoophiles dreams about how they fill you with semen. Go and find one of them to serve, or I'll make stylish boots out of you.
E: You yourself are just a representative of the race of sharp-eared magic pussies. The fact that you can become pregnant only after a couple of decades of life makes you ideal sluts and cumbuckets.
R: You yourself are just a representative of the race of curve-sworded freaks. I bet that you're here to find normal cock, which can please you without acrobatic poses. Fool, you should have found an orc in Orsinium, who can fuck all insolence out you.
B: You yourself are just a representative of the race of elven underlays. You rely on magic tricks, because in a real battle you do not last even a second. If you didn't have these vile cheatings, each of you would have been personally assigned to each orc for service a long time ago.
O: And although you are not a real orc and forgot the path of Malacath, but you're still better than other races. Well, you’re orc-woman, so you’re better others like animal shit better other animal’s shit.
Others: You yourself are just a representative of the race of pussies and weaklings. You’re incomparable worse than any lowest orc.

Bruiser's nicknames:

Reveal hidden contents

H: Arrogant cunt
A: Scaled cunt
K: Furry cunt
W: Short cunt
B: Magical cunt
? Dark cunt
O: Stinky cunt
I: Loser cunt
N: Snow cunt
R: Crooked cunt