I don't know if you take ideas for more characters/events but i'll just leave the ideas below:

***Idea 1***Ā 

An arrogantĀ Male NPCĀ waiting in Solitude that confidently challenges the player to a publicĀ duel. if the Challenger wins the duel they can make the PC character submit and humiliate them publicly in front of the citizens of SolitudeĀ and force the PC to become their servant.Ā 

or the Other way around if the PC wins, they can do the same to the Male challenger (NPC)

Such as a Submissive or Dominant NPC depending on how the challenge goes

***Idea 2***

Town BulliesĀ 

If the PC chooses to be submissive the Bullies could take any of the player's items, clothes, weapons. and just go to more lengths to publicly embarrass the PC.Ā 

Ā 

just started a fresh playthru, using live another life instead of skyrim unbound, since it sticks closer to vanilla for the starting quests.Ā  After killing the first dragon, my female DBĀ went to speak to Jarl Balgruuf, and got the dialogue to ask him if he needed anything from the DB, and he told herĀ there was a false dragonborn in the dungeon.Ā  So I went to the dungeon, forgave the false DB, talked to the jarl again and agreed to take charge of the false DB, and now the two females, DB and false DB, are adventuring together and the false DB is quite a good follower, like Lydia with a flames spell added!Ā  Didn't even know that a female DB could activate thisĀ with someone else being the false DB (I didn't agree to pretend obviously).Ā  Too good!

So the old friend fucks your spouse once. After that he becomes a follower with no special dialogues. Is that all that happens in that quest? That was the male lover scenario.

And the female lover has the same aggressive dialogues like the bully.

The current content is great, however I was wondering if there was any plan to expand the femdom (With sub player) content? Currently, AFAIK, we only have the Argonian, Edippa and Garona; The first two of which are fairly limited in content (At least compared to the maledom counterparts), and with the third being the only femdomme that feels "complete", while the genderbent Bruiser is ultimately still maledom and female Artana is bugged (Voicelines are still male).

Ā 

A couple of suggestions for femdom that are fairly in line with the current content could be;

- A witch who casts a spell on the PC, either making them a pet or forcing them to fall in love. The dragonborn proceeds to act a subject for experiments, and a general thrall to the witch. Maybe if the DB becomes the leader of the College of Winterhold, they could invite her to become the new leader, like with the beggar and the mansion in Solitude? It'd also be interesting if they could cast spells to "drain" the PC in different ways; Providing debuffs to the player while becoming stronger, and maybe changing model from an ugly hag to a more beautiful appearance.

Ā 

- A prostitute who starts providing simple, submissive service, but who starts raising her price at some point and becoming meaner to the PC as it becomes clearer that the DB will keep returning to her, eventually becoming a sort-of findomme who takes huge tributes and barely touches the player.

Ā 

Genderbending the beggar would also be cool since most of his lines aren't necessarely sexist, and maybe an option for the player to be submissive with the dragonwhore, eventually switching roles could be great too.

Ā 

Still, to be clear, the mod as it is is really impressive already, so overall, congrats on making this!

help! the painter quest in Solitude has broken my game!Ā  After the painting nude with ropes, my character can't draw her weapon.Ā  I took off the rope things, I quit and restarted, nothing!Ā  Anyone know how to solve this?Ā  Otherwise I go back to earlier save and skip that quest.

Ā 

Okay I found the console command enableplayercontrols and it worked, but only for a little while, and then the same problem happened. It keeps happening and mostly after an event from this mod.Ā  This is very frustrating!

For new content ... I'd enjoy an NPC (male or female) who wants to "train" the PC to be their warrior slave/personal champion.

Ā 

They would drag the PC around Skyrim to fight enemies in challenges like they are a pokemon trainer, and the Dragonborn their pokemon pet.

Ā 

If you win the fights, you get rewardsĀ like a good pet.

Ā 

If you lose the fights, you get punished and more "training".

"I thought you were supposed to be the super-strong Dragonborn, but you're so weak that you lost to Nazeem's champion! Were you even trying?"

Ā 

Training probably means sex, whipping, being made to wear arousing plugs, etc. Zaz-based items would be fine (don't need DD), if they were set up and used appropriately.

Some of the ideas from doggie scenarios would probably work too.

18 hours ago, just_Gina said:

@help

Ā 

If Death Alternative is installed: last page of MCM hit Reset Player State

ZAZ : MCM >Player Controls>Reset AI, Restore Control

don't have death alternative installed, but do have ZAZ (as required by mod), and will try resetting that, thx, it definitely happens after a sex event

Ā 

On 3/31/2020 at 1:16 AM, xyzxyz said:

When I add the ingredients for Luka with consol she never gets the dialogue to continue the quest. Even 100 ash creep cluster didn't work.

You need justĀ Creep Cluster. No AshĀ Creep Cluster!

On 4/1/2020 at 5:18 AM, TheUgin said:

how far does theĀ Companions quest go ? Im currently stuck, where Hundal says "Im the Alpha, submit and sweep the Floor with your Tail" Do IĀ miss something ?

This is a repeated interaction after the end of the quest. Ask Aela for other tasks.

Ā 

On 4/2/2020 at 5:10 PM, Syldis said:

How do I progress the Artano/Thalmor quest?Ā I accepted working for the Thalmor, but i'm not getting any further dialogue or quest.

Does Artano haveĀ Do you need anything, Master? andĀ What is required of your complaisant tool? dialog options?

On 4/7/2020 at 2:29 AM, xyzxyz said:

So the old friend fucks your spouse once. After that he becomes a follower with no special dialogues. Is that all that happens in that quest? That was the male lover scenario.

Yes.

On 4/9/2020 at 12:05 AM, archer3915 said:

An idea I'd like to suggest is sexist Stormcloaks, somewhat similar to the companions war whore but becoming a plaything toĀ relieve the stress of the soldiers.

I had such an idea at the very beginning, but I do not know how to implement it. I do not want to interfere with vanilla quests. It was hard to do with the Companions.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:30 AM, marymuir2 said:

After the painting nude with ropes, my character can't draw her weapon.Ā 

Yes, better load a save. It looks like the problem is ZAZ ropes.

4 hours ago, localmagic1 said:

i think this great mod should be deserved more better.

Thank you, but this is a text mode with almost no scripts.I do not do animations or physics. Anyway, I will try to devote more time to the mod in May.

I added TESTZAZ7TroublesofHeroineLE1.6.4. I'm waiting for feedback.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:39 PM, DSHV said:

You have to wait a while. I think it's five minutes of real time.

Korgy has redressed and Luka+thugs disappeared. Korgy has 1 new dialogue when you come close to him. But the quest is still stuck at giving him Lukas potion.

And sometimes he/she looses her tavern dress. It's not even in his/her inventory anymore.

7 hours ago, Shane498 said:

i'm sorry what was updated?Ā 

I added TESTZAZ7TroublesofHeroineLE1.6.4Ā with ZAZ 7 and few fixes. I'm waiting for feedback.

6 hours ago, hawkzor said:

"Skeever Queen quest to Serpent"?

Talk to Serpent to start. To meet him activate main quest in MCM.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:10 AM, Syldis said:

How do I progress the Artano/Thalmor quest?Ā I accepted working for the Thalmor, but i'm not getting any further dialogue or quest.

Ā 

Thanks

try restarting, the first time I started that quest I couldn't get any instructions, so I restarted, asked to service him, then asked what he wanted from his complaisant tool, and got the first quest.Ā  It's a bit strange that he's supposed to be a dominant male but you are the one who has to initiate everything with dialogue.

hey...

i 'm kinda lost at the Tesedit trying to find which line is the major topic for Bruiser calling the Dragonborn before the lines appear .. i want to costumize my game and change it ..which id number is it ...!??

BESIDEĀ 

how cam pc marry bruiser while for marriage quest to apply you have to disable the esp of the mod ...is there a fix for that or a console command !??

many thanks in advanceĀ