I think this mod conflicts with the vanilla marriage system. When this mod is active some dialogues after the ceremony are missing (for example the house and shop) and the game doesn't really register that you are married. The sleeping perk and spouse dialogue (my love ...) are missing too.

22 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

yes, thx, I've been using that command but I have to redo it after every sex event ?  I was hoping for a more lasting fix

That sounds like a deeper problem than it happening very rarely. It seems it can happen for anyone - rarely - probably due to something interrupting the scene.

But if it happens all the time, a broken mod is probably swallowing the termination events.

You should check your log for suspicious spam about None objects around the time the sex scenes end.

Hey, can anyone tell a basic step (walkthrough) of the main quest which I have to follow instruction of Serpent that hire 3 person; guy in front of bard college, female in bee and barb and  orc bruiser, and I have to buy a building (The forgetten regret) from Skald the elder. In there, there are Serpent sit on the throne, and everything end here.

The question is, is it normal? and what should I do next about the main quest?

10 hours ago, LeoW said:

Hey, can anyone tell a basic step (walkthrough) of the main quest which I have to follow instruction of Serpent that hire 3 person; guy in front of bard college, female in bee and barb and  orc bruiser, and I have to buy a building (The forgetten regret) from Skald the elder. In there, there are Serpent sit on the throne, and everything end here.

You speak to him again and again. Sometime You will see something starting by Master then he give you ''miniquest'' but without any objectif clear like go see the Jarl of Whiterun and do what he say. It's won't start a quest but when you meet him he will you will have some unique dialogue choice. The main quest have not been updated for few month and it is still at the version 1.6.4.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, Lostskyse said:

I am kinda stuck with Artano quest and staisfy stormcloak/ Spy on stormcloak objective. Does any one know how many times pc has to sleep with soldiers to complete objective? 

Thanks  

having same problem, keep getting quest marker on quartermaster, but no intel, and so many of the soldiers have same weapon and they all wear closed helmet, hard to know if approaching new one

On 4/11/2020 at 12:04 PM, xyzxyz said:

I think this mod conflicts with the vanilla marriage system. When this mod is active some dialogues after the ceremony are missing (for example the house and shop) and the game doesn't really register that you are married. The sleeping perk and spouse dialogue (my love ...) are missing too.

I also got this feeling. I think this mod also conficts with the mod - petproject.

18 hours ago, LeoW said:

Right now there are a few quests from the main line so far. Once you recruit the three people use console commands to bring them to the guild with serpent. Once you have them in there you can get a quest from serpent called skeever queen and another one from the whore trainer. I believe those are the ones so far and DSHV is currently working on adding more quests to the main quest line.

The guild and main quest line has such awesome potential for great content and characters like serpent, grym, bruiser, catherine are some of the best in this mod in my opinion. It would be great to have the other major characters/quests be tied in with the guild as well to keep adding to the character's troubles and tying it all in together.

I can't wait to see more content added for them to further develop the guild quest line and the degradation, torture and humiliation of the dragonborn at their hands. Will they succeed in breaking the dragonborn and turning them into a humiliation slave whore for the guild? or will the dragonborn resist their tortures and eventually break free to rescue their loved one?   

Looking forward for more content from serpent and the guild

27 minutes ago, Ds4nch3z said:

Right now there are a few quests from the main line so far. Once you recruit the three people use console commands to bring them to the guild with serpent. Once you have them in there you can get a quest from serpent called skeever queen and another one from the whore trainer. I believe those are the ones so far and DSHV is currently working on adding more quests to the main quest line.

The guild and main quest line has such awesome potential for great content and characters like serpent, grym, bruiser, catherine are some of the best in this mod in my opinion. It would be great to have the other major characters/quests be tied in with the guild as well to keep adding to the character's troubles and tying it all in together.

I can't wait to see more content added for them to further develop the guild quest line and the degradation, torture and humiliation of the dragonborn at their hands. Will they succeed in breaking the dragonborn and turning them into a humiliation slave whore for the guild? or will the dragonborn resist their tortures and eventually break free to rescue their loved one?   

Looking forward for more content from serpent and the guild

I hope there'll be somes public humiliation events, like lovers gg blackmails :) 

12 hours ago, matt66 said:

OK so I'm a bit confused as to why there is a zaz 7 and a zaz 8 version of this great mod and can someone explain the difference between them besides the mod fixes ? thanks

I think it was originally made with Zaz 8 because the developer was using that, and thought they might want to use a lot of stuff from it.

Then after people complained about Zaz 8, there was an attempt to remove Zaz altogether and make it optional. This didn't go so well.

So, now we have a half-way option, where the mod can work with Zaz 7... And if it works with 7, it will work with 8.

Zaz 7 has a lot of things in it, so it's not as limiting as you might think.

I expect that if the Zaz 7 version proves to work reliably, the 8 version will be retired - unless there is some piece of furniture in it that people really want. I doubt it. Zaz 8 did add a lot of furniture, but a wide range of items were in 7 already.

Entering the Kennel is causing a CTD 100% of the time, unsure why. CTD appears to occur immediately after I finish loading into the area - when starting the game back up an autosave from inside of the Kennel exists, but attempting to load it causes a CTD as well.

The ZAZ7 1.64LE test version seems to work fine. As in, no crash when starting the game, interacting with NPCs and so on. Doppelganger's hood works. Sebastien's collar and things work. Bruiser has new lines about decorating his bitch... not sure what's supposed to happen there, but nothing does. I haven't seen any areas with torture equipment or the like, so I can't comment on that side of things.

Although I've tried a couple of earlier versions, it seemed the author's tastes were so different from my own that writing any comments wouldn't have been beneficial. That has changed! There's so much room for customization in the mod now. The following is written in a helpful spirit with the intent to improve, not flame or tear down your work. I appreciate this thing and all the effort that went into making it. And some of it is really fucking hot.

My favorite parts of the mod are Bruiser, the Fan and some of the minor NPCs like prisoners and robbers. All of them fit in Skyrim well enough, they're fairly down to earth and not convoluted or out of place. The main quest reminds me of Slaverun: it has an interesting setup but soon goes batshit crazy. Many of the mod's NPCs seem to be there just to cater to one specific fetish. Which is great if that happens to be your fetish. Otherwise, the content feels spread so thin it inevitably becomes shallow. A little bit of this and a little bit of that but none of it really goes anywhere. Which is fine, I suppose. Not everything needs to be some epic questline.

The writing is mostly understandable; there are very few places where I have no clue what you're trying to say (English is a foreign language for me, too, and I don't speak Russian). I may be able to help in that regard, at least in the areas that interest me personally, if such help is wanted.

Bruiser

Big, strong orc who treats you roughly. Hot. But... why would the player character want him with her? He's a disgusting piece of shit and makes no effort to hide it. Maybe it's expected that the PC is a hardcore masochist from the start, or maybe the interactions are contingent on Serpent's guild shenanigans. Otherwise, Bruiser plays his hand too early. Ten thousand is a ridiculously large sum for a gambling debt in a small village like Riverwood. There's no plausible in character motivation to do anything for him, much less fork over a veritable fortune for some random asshole's benefit. I see three ways to handle this.

One, leave it as is. Either you're a masochist or compelled by Serpent's blackmail or you just don't take Bruiser.

Two, make Bruiser seem more appealing at first. Instead of the "dumb bitch you help me and maybe I let you be my cumdump" spiel, he could be all "if you help me settle the debt, I'll never leave your side." The PC could think she's getting a mighty orc warrior as a loyal follower, when she's actually getting a selfish bully who does whatever he wants with her (or tries to). I'd reduce the debt to 1000 or 100 in this case.

Three, the PC is Dragonborn and the orc manipulates her through vanity. "A sum like that is nothing to you! Aid a warrior in need and my axe is yours!" Then it's honor this and orcish custom that and surely the famed heroine wouldn't refuse?

Fan

I have a particular kink for powerful, competent heroines getting degraded by sneaky little shits who wouldn't stand a chance against them in a fair fight. This guy hits that fetish button hard. The setup is great! He starts out adoring and worshipful, then gradually makes increasingly bold requests and finally becomes outright scornful of the PC who has gone along with his demands.

How to make this better? I would turn all the early interactions like touching and kissing and so forth from Sexlab scenes into text descriptions. That way it's more impactful when the Fan gets to have his way with the heroine. I would remove the "Come here, little guy" entirely and turn the "Do you need anything?" into a menu for the PC offering various things once the relationship has changed far enough.

PC: "Do you want..."
Fan: ... (Basically just a generic "continue")
PC:
...me to pose for you?
...something to drink?
...my ass?
...to fuck me?
...to go somewhere?

And so on. The same menu structure should work for the various nasty followers the mod provides. More options, less dialogue clutter. It would also be nice if the "Do you need anything?" outcomes had even a simple yes or no response for the PC to go along or refuse.

What if the Fan had gifts for the PC? Things he's picked up while following her through dungeons, treasures he's bought from reputable merchants such as Belethor. It could be a simple bottle of mead, a mysterious potion, a shiny ring, a mind-control amulet, a magic weapon, a bitch collar... pretty much anything.

Whiterun Prisoner

This one is interesting, with all kinds of potential for quests and encounters afterwards. The introduction in the prison cell is silly and should be changed into something less silly. Stay awake counting while he sleeps? What the fuck? No food at all? Right, because she totally won't starve during a long prison sentence. All that is "women shame day" level of stupid. That aside, the idea of getting the guy released is gold. From the guard's humiliating comments to the prisoner's response to the option of housing him in Breezehome, it's all delightful. Even the Strength option to tell him to leave Skyrim fits great.

Could there be more? What I'd suggest is add a dialogue line to take things further. Once the guy is at the Bannered Mare or Breezehome, there's an option to ask him if he's happy now. Despawn Horny prisoner, spawn Former Prisoner who's a follower.

FP: "You're asking a man with nothing but ragged pants if he's happy. Just how dumb are you, cunt? No. But my new bitch is going to make me happy."
PC: Yes / No (No exits dialogue, yes starts the next part)
FP: "Good girl. First, we're going shopping at Belethor's place." (FP recruited as follower)

The Former Prisoner wants things: clothes, weapons, armor for starters. Maybe he also wants revenge on the people who put him behind bars. If this is interesting, I can spin it into a storyline. If not, he could be a nasty follower like Bruiser with a different flavor.

That's enough feedback for one post. Nice mod, thanks for sharing.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:31 AM, marymuir2 said:

having same problem, keep getting quest marker on quartermaster, but no intel, and so many of the soldiers have same weapon and they all wear closed helmet, hard to know if approaching new one

There should be the quest marker pointing to a next soldier.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:20 AM, beastlove69 said:

I'm getting CTDs with both on

On 4/15/2020 at 11:08 PM, Tockity said:

Entering the Kennel is causing a CTD 100% of the time

Have you tried TESTZAZ7TroublesofHeroineLE1.6.4?

On 4/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, Krh said:

The ZAZ7 1.64LE test version seems to work fine.

Thanks for the feedback. This version seems to be stable, but ZAZ furniture is missing and I need to arrange it again. I guess I can reduce Bruiser's debt to 1000, I just wanted to make it not so easy to pay and impose the Lucan's contract. And can add to Fan a dialog to choose how to service to him. As for prisoner, standing all night is his silly joke, like Cidhna's prisoner's crushing stones with teeth. And it is assumed that the heroine will eat his sperm to not starve to death.

On 4/16/2020 at 5:05 PM, Lupine00 said:

Bruiser could start off by asking for a small amount, but every time you give him some money, it keeps increasing, so you end up paying the full 10,000, just not all at once.

I tried to make a debt system with global value, but failed. I also thought about simply putting gold in a NPC's inventory, what I did with Morveux, but it is rather clumsily implemented.

Well, plans for 1.7 version:

Spoiler
  • ZAZ Animation Pack 7.....100%
  • Now Troubles of Heroine main quest starts by speaking with child near Whiterun bridge. Add summoning portal effect to Serpent and one dialogue for evil characters.....100%

• Slaves in Misty Grove and Sovngarde. Do not forget to pick up Nocturnal cosplayer’s unique clothes. Whiterun prisoner guide, who can give a city tour to you.....100%
  • Oldest Profession: Catherine Chauvin wants to try an unusual taste. In this quest you will meet ancient ghost whore and will solve her riddles.....100%
  • Sexist Thieves Guild: As a newbie PC will become a training dummy for the rest of the thieves. She will pretend to be a noble lady and hide some gems on yourself (and most hidden in yourself). The thieves will try to steal gems and the most agile will receive a special prize.....100% What else can I add? Multi-stage heist where PC gets information from a fugitive in the Ratway and pretend to be a concubine? Just sex after dialog option with guild members? Help to Nocturnal stop people, who want mantling Nocturnal by repeating her ritual (when she strips naked before her followers)?
  • Many is confused by Sexist Companions, so I think to add explanation to Aela about war whores and quest where PC are instructed to conduct and to tour the Jorrvaskr to an official guest and convince him that female companions do not fight.....100%
  • Sexist College: PC helps Onmund get ready for a magic history test by taking off some of the clothes for the correct answers. Pc plays along with Drevis Neloren in learning mind control spells. Pc helps a mad mage in Midden research racial phylogeny and necromancy.....100%
  • For Sexist Dark Brotherhood I just came up with seducind target’s boyfriend in front of her eyes before kill.....X%
  • Nazeem hires PC to improve his reputation that he conquered and tame famous heroine.....X%
  • Sexist Stormcloaks: special instructor for women and non-Nords. Instead of unnecessary fighting skills, he will teach PC cooking, lavatory, washing and serving men duties. And also some little bit of brainwashing and propaganda.....100%
  • Main quest: Celebrate PC’s birth as slave. Collect a bunch of items for guests (for example, Catherine wants a spermroll, which PC have to cook and a precious gem, which she collects for certain purposes). But guests will not leave PC without gifts. Serpent gives you your lover’s finger. PC’s reaction is the first steps to endings:
    Spoiler
    • Submission - The hostage is released, but sees the degree of the heroine's fall and is disgusted by it. 
    • Good End - PC do not give up and looking for hostage (ineffectually), researchs who the Serpent is and with a help of this knowledge she release the hostages. 
    • Bad End - PC bore Serpent and he kills the hostage and sets PC up.
    • Oh, and to kill Serpent and don’t save the hostage is always available. I guess, it can be called Straightforward ending.

Then PC entertains the guests in textboxes.....100%
  • PC gives Lars lessons on how to capture and teach slaves on the example of a proud lady-knight.....100%
  • Bruiser wants to know how hard he/she can hit PC. With a pair of potions and insults we find it out. But now PC need to apologize well for the insults.....100%
  • PC drags heavy stones from one place to another and then drags it back.....100%
  • PC serves as a walking bag for smuggling of skooma. But she is caught by guards; search; interrogation and she can say nothing and meet consequences of the loss of goods or tell everything and meet other consequences.....100%
  • PC brings to Grym some pain related items from Shivering Isles.....100%
  • Morveux learns about a slave tournament in Skyrim and wants to participate. PC needs to be registered, trained (for example, clean the cave naked), fight with other slaves and then winner fuck loser.....X%
  • Apologize to Argonians at the Windhelm’s docks in few small quests. Better apologize being a Nord or a Dunmer, but you can do it by any race, even Argonian.....100%
  • A drunkard in Windhelm who harass Dunmer PС and bet that he will conquer “that slut “heroine””.....100%
  • Hearthfire addon.....X%

33 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Thanks for the feedback. This version seems to be stable, but ZAZ furniture is missing and I need to arrange it again. I guess I can reduce Bruiser's debt to 1000, I just wanted to make it not so easy to pay and impose the Lucan's contract.

I think the debt is fine.

I just think it would be funnier, if it started off as a small request, but each time you pay it gets bigger, until you give in and take the contract.

You could even make it so that the debt never stops going up until you take the contract.

The main "problem" I have with ToH, is that I don't usually want the ToH NPCs as followers because they don't work well with DF.

Some can be helpful despite themselves. The Fan, for example, can't die, so he's decent distraction for enemies to chew on while you heal up.

I'd like the NPCs to be based in a particular place - in most cases.

But I'd like reasons to be forced to return to them periodically. Similar to the way the DF "weird potion" works or something.

Some NPCs make sense as a follower, but ironically, DF sort of handles them better than ToH does: the noble for example. He/she works OK as a Devious Follower. It's really nasty when he takes all your money etc. and he's also a DF because you can't pay your DF fees.

Most NPCs don't just follow you, but some do. More control over how that works would be a nice luxury.

35 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Sexist Stormcloaks: special instructor for women and non-Nords. Instead of unnecessary fighting skills, he will teach PC cooking, lavatory, washing and serving men duties. And also some little bit of brainwashing and propaganda.....0%

I haven't played this line, but it would be great if you could be sent to Ulfric to serve him as a special privilege for you.

You're so lucky, you can directly serve the Great Ulfric!!!

First he has sex with you, but he's disgusted with your performance and says you are only fit to use as a toilet.

You can choose to be happy with this and continue doing it, or get angry.

Maybe you can duel and beat him after you get angry, and then he respects you ... just a little ... but still says he went easy on you because you are a woman. No woman could really beat him!

If you keep serving Ulfric submissively, it could become a bit like Bruiser, except with everyone telling you how lucky you are to have Ulfric show you so much attention.

43 minutes ago, DSHV said:
  • Apologize to Argonians at the Windhelm’s docks in few small quests. Better apologize being a Nord or a Dunmer, but you can do it by any race, even Argonian.....0%
  • A drunkard in Windhelm who harass Dunmer PС and bet that he will conquer “that slut “heroine””.....0%

If you are using the Ygnord race - or other custom race - maybe add a way to pick what race you want to be treated as in the ToH MCM?

e.g.

I'm playing a "Pure Falmer" from Things in the Dark.

TitD has a running joke that people mistake them for "a Dunmer with a skin condition".

Would be neat if ToH could treat me as Dunmer, rather than simply failing all race tests.

But a lot of people use Ygnord so they can have a hi-res body without killing their game, etc.

For Sexist Dark Brotherhood I just came up with seducind target’s boyfriend in front of her eyes before kill.....0%

I would have just thought of a few lines where Astrid would humiliate the PC out of jealousy of being the black ear through her husband Arabjorn after being spotted by Cicero, could be an idea.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thanks for the feedback. This version seems to be stable, but ZAZ furniture is missing and I need to arrange it again. I guess I can reduce Bruiser's debt to 1000, I just wanted to make it not so easy to pay and impose the Lucan's contract. And can add to Fan a dialog to choose how to service to him. As for prisoner, standing all night is his silly joke, like Cidhna's prisoner's crushing stones with teeth. And it is assumed that the heroine will eat his sperm to not starve to death.

I tried to make a debt system with global value, but failed. I also thought about simply putting gold in a NPC's inventory, what I did with Morveux, but it is rather clumsily implemented.

Reveal hidden contents
  • ZAZ Animation Pack 7.....50%
  • Slaves in Misty Grove and Sovngarde. Dremora – horny Nocturnal cosplayer.....0%
  • Sexist Thieves Guild: As a newbie PC will become a training dummy for the rest of the thieves. She will pretend to be a noble lady and hide some gems on yourself (and most hidden in yourself). The thieves will try to steal gems and the most agile will receive a special prize. What else can I add? Multi-stage heist where PC gets information from a fugitive in the Ratway and pretend to be a concubine? Just sex after dialog option with guild members? Help to Nocturnal stop people, who want mantling Nocturnal by repeating her ritual (when she strips naked before her followers)?.....0%
  • Many is confused by Sexist Companions, so I think to add explanation to Aela about war whores and quest where PC are instructed to conduct and to tour the Jorrvaskr to an official guest and convince him that female companions do not fight.....0%
  • Sexist College: PC helps Onmund get ready for a magic history test by taking off some of the clothes for the correct answers. Pc plays along with Drevis Neloren in learning mind control spells. Pc helps a mad mage in Midden research racial phylogeny and necromancy.....0%
  • For Sexist Dark Brotherhood I just came up with seducind target’s boyfriend in front of her eyes before kill.....0%
  • Nazeem hires PC to improve his reputation that he conquered and tame famous heroine.....0%
  • Sexist Stormcloaks: special instructor for women and non-Nords. Instead of unnecessary fighting skills, he will teach PC cooking, lavatory, washing and serving men duties. And also some little bit of brainwashing and propaganda.....0%
  • Main quest: Celebrate PC’s birth as slave. Collect a bunch of items for guests (for example, Catherine wants a spermroll, which PC have to cook and a precious gem, which she collects for certain purposes). But guests will not leave PC without gifts. Serpent gives you your lover’s finger. PC’s reaction is the first steps to endings:
      Reveal hidden contents
    • Submission - The hostage is released, but sees the degree of the heroine's fall and is disgusted by it. 
    • Good End - PC do not give up and looking for hostage (ineffectually), researchs who the Serpent is and with a help of this knowledge she release the hostages. 
    • Oh, and to kill Serpent and don’t save the hostage is always available. I guess, it can be called Straightforward ending.

Then PC entertains the guests in textboxes. (Oblivion Crysis game, where Pc’s “oblivion gate” devours “people” and “cities” and in the end “Crystal Tower”, be piñata with gold, some jokes about Pc’s mother, etc).....0%
  • PC gives Lars lessons on how to capture and teach slaves on the example of a proud lady-knight.....0%
  • Bruiser wants to know how hard he/she can hit PC. With a pair of potions and insults we find it out. But now PC need to apologize well for the insults.....0%
  • PC drags heavy stones from one place to another and then drags it back.....0%
  • PC serves as a walking bag for smuggling of skooma. But she is caught by guards; search; interrogation and she can say nothing and meet consequences of the loss of goods or tell everything and meet other consequences.....0%
  • PC brings to Grym some pain related items from Shivering Isles.....0%
  • Morveux learns about a slave tournament in Skyrim and wants to participate. PC needs to be registered, trained (for example, clean the cave naked), fight with other slaves and then winner fuck loser.....0%
  • Apologize to Argonians at the Windhelm’s docks in few small quests. Better apologize being a Nord or a Dunmer, but you can do it by any race, even Argonian.....0%
  • A drunkard in Windhelm who harass Dunmer PС and bet that he will conquer “that slut “heroine””.....0%

the quest marker doesn't ever point to anyone other than quartermaster, I would do him, then pick a soldier at random, quest marker goes back to quartermaster, rinse and repeat - never got the quest marker on any soldier, just quartermaster

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

Reveal hidden contents
  • ZAZ Animation Pack 7.....50%
  • Slaves in Misty Grove and Sovngarde. Dremora – horny Nocturnal cosplayer.....0%
  • Sexist Thieves Guild: As a newbie PC will become a training dummy for the rest of the thieves. She will pretend to be a noble lady and hide some gems on yourself (and most hidden in yourself). The thieves will try to steal gems and the most agile will receive a special prize. What else can I add? Multi-stage heist where PC gets information from a fugitive in the Ratway and pretend to be a concubine? Just sex after dialog option with guild members? Help to Nocturnal stop people, who want mantling Nocturnal by repeating her ritual (when she strips naked before her followers)?.....0%
  • Many is confused by Sexist Companions, so I think to add explanation to Aela about war whores and quest where PC are instructed to conduct and to tour the Jorrvaskr to an official guest and convince him that female companions do not fight.....0%
  • Sexist College: PC helps Onmund get ready for a magic history test by taking off some of the clothes for the correct answers. Pc plays along with Drevis Neloren in learning mind control spells. Pc helps a mad mage in Midden research racial phylogeny and necromancy.....0%
  • For Sexist Dark Brotherhood I just came up with seducind target’s boyfriend in front of her eyes before kill.....0%
  • Nazeem hires PC to improve his reputation that he conquered and tame famous heroine.....0%
  • Sexist Stormcloaks: special instructor for women and non-Nords. Instead of unnecessary fighting skills, he will teach PC cooking, lavatory, washing and serving men duties. And also some little bit of brainwashing and propaganda.....0%
      Reveal hidden contents

Then PC entertains the guests in textboxes. (Oblivion Crysis game, where Pc’s “oblivion gate” devours “people” and “cities” and in the end “Crystal Tower”, be piñata with gold, some jokes about Pc’s mother, etc).....0%
  • PC gives Lars lessons on how to capture and teach slaves on the example of a proud lady-knight.....0%
  • Bruiser wants to know how hard he/she can hit PC. With a pair of potions and insults we find it out. But now PC need to apologize well for the insults.....0%
  • PC drags heavy stones from one place to another and then drags it back.....0%
  • PC serves as a walking bag for smuggling of skooma. But she is caught by guards; search; interrogation and she can say nothing and meet consequences of the loss of goods or tell everything and meet other consequences.....0%
  • PC brings to Grym some pain related items from Shivering Isles.....0%
  • Morveux learns about a slave tournament in Skyrim and wants to participate. PC needs to be registered, trained (for example, clean the cave naked), fight with other slaves and then winner fuck loser.....0%
  • Hearthfire addon: foul liar's dialog with her children, wooden sword for dragonwhore, Bad Bitch in pet adoption faction, use of dlc's items, etc.....0%

I'm using ZAZ 8, so didn't try that version, no.