8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Spank that Ass only spanks non-consensual sex - where you are flagged "victim".

I should imagine ToH is not setting that flag, so the sex is "consensual" and thus spanking doesn't happen.

If there's no spanking, the "speak" key doesn't work either.

I find this disappointing. Why shouldn't spanks be possible in consensual sex? Especially if you have high masochism...

But Monoman said it was complicated to fix for some reason. I don't get it myself, but there it is.

thanks for clearing this 

REQUEST!!

Make some "Guro quest" with sexy/bloody details when you have to use your speech instead of your combat skill to escape!

On 2/22/2020 at 8:35 AM, SafyreStorme said:

So I saw that someone else asked about this, but didn't see that they ever received a reply. The Strange Mannequin in Proudspire Manor is sadly schlongless and trying to add one via SoS doesn't actually give them one. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this? 

Try this on. It'll probably work.

TOH_mannequin_penis.zip

On 3/7/2020 at 11:24 AM, Anakinskywalker44 said:

How do I complete the Skeever queen quest? I picked up everything in the cellar and got fucked twice but now idk what to do?? 

Speak with Serpent.

On 3/9/2020 at 2:09 AM, Beskitu said:

hi after drinking soulshatter my character just flies into the air and then the camera bugs cant really move co i cant go beyond this point.

After you drink the potion just wait 10 seconds before choosing dialog option.

Is just sex with Martin Carvain the same corruption as when he humiliates the player? After some sex he calls the player lady and love. Will it change any further without using the boost confidence dialogue?

And the anal sex dialogue with him is broken. It never finds fitting animations so it plays a player solo animation. I have dozens of anal animations but none is chosen.

I general it seems like sexlab has problems to use the right animation for the dialogue. I had oral sex in the pussy dialogue and anal sex in the oral dialogue.

Aela (warwhore companion) wanted to have sex with the male player in his werewolf form. My player didn't transform and had normal sex as human. Is it possible?

And I think the situation as warwhore for a female player should change after she becomes the harbinger. I mean she is the leader of the companions and still only a lowly bitch? That feels wrong.

I've wanted to try this just for the Elisif content, but I'm curious if anyone has used this alongside Amorous Adventures. Seems many mods that edit her conflict with AA (at least on my end) and don't want to suffer through that again.

As for ideas, an optional file with Devious Devices compatibility seems needed. Seems like a few scenarios in this would see devices come into play.

I still can't believe how amazing this mod is.

Just played around a bit and there are so many possibilities if ToH interacts with other mods like DL, Prison, DEC, SD+, DFC.

Guess even PAHE would go well with some of the characters.

ToH could be a great mod to connect some of the other devious mods here on LL.

Like DEC but with a story.

That doppelganger, crazy stuff =D

Doppelganger would also go well with Srende's PetProject.

Need to try.

Also I'm sure there is an easy way to change the hood type?

You could take everything from hoods to masks from various mods.

So I'm having a bug with Edippa , sometimes she is not showing up in my cross-hair and can't interact with her in anyway. If I quick save and reload it sometimes fixes this but can take a few tries. anyone else had this ?, Really want to use her as a milk maid but just to annoying with this bug, Love the range of different followers BTW, really spices up things and some are great role-play wise with devious followers, really looking forward to future updates, If you wanted to spend more time on it I'd be happy to reward that with a patreon follow if you set one up...hint hint...lol

On 3/19/2020 at 7:02 AM, Gabranth2018 said:

I have the same problem, loading, or new game = CTD

Same here, the new version (1.6.4) causes a CTD on load savegame.

I am staying on previous version although that makes me CTD near Pelagia Farm still.