On 4/28/2020 at 10:11 AM, windlepoons said:

Please please do this, if only to provide a pleasant ending! The world needs it.

if a dignity system like with bruiser is applied to the main quest line it could give you options for endings

as long as you keep your dignity high it could limit the dialogue to a tamer more fun side with a pleasant ending 

If you want to get really hardcore bring your dignity really low to experience the humiliation/hardcore slave dialogue and endings

Just noticed a glitch with the Poppone guy in the Bard's College. In the stage where the PC wears the zbf Body Bondage Shibari it's possible that when you unequip the Shibari it still somehow remains on in the background. You can use your weapons and shouts until you have sex via any sexlab event, after which you cannot equip weapons, magic or shout anymore. To avoid this you should wear it once manually after you take it off after the event (take it off, put it on and take it off again). Tested it a couple of times and the bug didn't happen every time. Seems to be ok if your hands move to the normal position but if they stay behind your neck, you might have a problem later.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:02 PM, Kanealpha said:

i met my doppelganger, got a follower dialogue but she won't follow. only thing she does now is inult me when i talk to her. Even follower mods fail to recruit her

Try reload save and speak to the doppelganger again. Sometimes it does not have a follower voice.

On 4/27/2020 at 12:52 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What if you don't have a spouse?

Then PC will suffer for nothing. I think add to the hostages of adopted children in Hearthfire addon. And introduce a special kid for kidnapping,

Spoiler

which turns out to be Serpent in disguise.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:40 AM, box of rocks said:

For some reason My Doppelganger's voice is replaced with a male voice after rebooting the game.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:53 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

WHY THE HELL THE DOPPELGANGER HAS MALE VOICE once recruited?

Yes, it happens sometimes. An NPC voice is on the same tab as the race, but the PC does not have a voice, so it is randomly selected. I can’t control it.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:19 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

Now, ALL FEMALES (even Elders and CHILDS!!!!) have the dialogue line:

This happens when you forget to put a certain NPC as a condition. I will see their dialogues.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

On another side, I already finished the main quest and this means that Jarl Ingmund is no longer Jarl and he's exiled in Solitude.

I tried to make a conversation with the new Jarl, but they have no common factions. Only if I added dialogue to the jarl and the potential jarl at the same time.

On 4/29/2020 at 2:29 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

Exactly what is your line to choose tags for animations?

I use sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Missionary", "Aggressive"). Maybe there is some catch here? When I use one tag sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "Missionary") I think tag doesn’t work at all.

1 hour ago, sagitta107 said:

is there more to the mod after the skeever queen quest?

To main quest - no.

I try to make Sebastian put the PC in a sneak,but not sneak himself.I tried to add a command so that he got out of the sneak, but he tries to get up and immediately crouches back.I also think not to use the default system of followers, but to do it as with the Fan.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Then PC will suffer for nothing. I think add to the hostages of adopted children in Hearthfire addon. And introduce a special kid for kidnapping,

Is there a way for the main quest to start automatically?

Or must you start it via the MCM?

I use the MCM button.

If you start the quest around NPCs, and then refuse Serpent, the NPCs will kill him (though he is quite tough).

Maybe if you try to fight him, he ports away, but causes you extra trouble through some deception?

I'm sure there are many funny/rude/unpleasant things that could happen.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

I use sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Missionary", "Aggressive"). Maybe there is some catch here? When I use one tag sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "Missionary") I think tag doesn’t work at all.

Forgive me if I know absolutely nothing about coding and so then I could make stupid questions:

I suppose ( only suppose) that the tags in the Sexlab system should be almost the same I can retrieve analyzing thr single animations (for example with SLATE).

In this case there are some tags that are MANDATORY to have the correct animations:

For example, the MALE NPC says "I will use your pussy" (Female PC) ------->  Mandatory tags are:  FM and vaginal.  ALL other tags are useless until you need an aggressive animation in which case you should simply add that tag to the previous two.

Another example (college of Winterhold):  Faralda (female) has sex with the PC (female): --------> Mandatory tag is FF only or Lesbian. It could be added an "exclusion tag" as FM.

And so on.

In any case and almost always, only two tags are really important:  the gender ones (FM, FMM, FF and so on), and the type of animation (Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Group).

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

In any case and almost always, only two tags are really important:  the gender ones (FM, FMM, FF and so on), and the type of animation (Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Group).

Checking for belts, and other sex-blocking devices is actually important.

You cannot rely on the DD filter to "just sort it out".

The DD filter - if it fires at all - will give you *a* sex animation, but if you were aiming for oral rather than vaginal, it might not preserve that. The DD filter has a very limited and simple way of working and it cannot translate your animation selection intents.

The only way to get that stuff to work right is to do it yourself. That may mean doing checks with several sets of tags before arriving at something that will work.

SLD, for example, begins with a long list of tags, checks for animations, and reduces it, becoming less specific, until it gets something that matches. With that approach, if a player has no oral animations installed, they still get sex that meets other criteria, like number, gender and type of participants, or aggressive vs not.

There are a lot of mods that just use the most "helper driven" approach to SexLab, and they have very little chance of playing the animations they intend on a wide variety of set-ups, and almost none at all when dealing with bound, or chastity-blocked scenarios. The same applies to hobble-dresses, pet-suits and other outfits that look absolutely terrible if played with regular sex animations, despite not specifically being chastity, or otherwise forcing oral - and many oral animations aren't good with them either.

16 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Checking for belts, and other sex-blocking devices is actually important.

You cannot rely on the DD filter to "just sort it out".

Sorry, I didn't think about because I don't use DD and will never do. I consider the entyre DD system ... ehm ... mysoginic and stupid.

For restraints that are lore with the Skyrim world and epoca there are already enough stuffs inside ZAP.

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

there are already enough stuffs inside ZAP.

ZAP also contains belts and an animation filter. The problems are exactly the same.

I'm not making a point about the need for either mod. I'm making a technical point about animation selection, not an artistic or political point.

And if you don't like DD, simply don't use it.

There is no need to try and start some goes-on-forever-political-quasi-religious argument about it by attacking it with a purposefully rude tone.

There are other people on this thread who DO use DD with ToH, which itself is ... purposefully mysogenistic and stupid ... ironically, or not.

I can't tell anything about the politics of DSHV, and I don't really need to know. It is very funny, even if it would be horrendous in any real situation.

51 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

ZAP also contains belts and an animation filter. The problems are exactly the same.

I'm not making a point about the need for either mod. I'm making a technical point about animation selection, not an artistic or political point.

There is no need to try and start some goes-on-forever-political-quasi-religious argument about it by attacking it with a purposefully rude tone.

There are other people on this thread who DO use DD with ToH, which itself is ... purposefully mysogenistic and stupid ... ironically, or not.

I can't tell anything about the politics of DSHV, and I don't really need to know. It is very funny, even if it would be horrendous in any real situation.

Also there is DD for male characters as well so its for everyone and every character who wants to use it not just for female ones so not mysogenistic at all.

ToH also works with male characters as can be read in DSHV's mod page so again can be used by every type of character you want to make

Its just the preference of whoever makes the character/mod and has nothing to do with politics

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm not making a point about the need for either mod.

Me neither.

In fact I don't.

There is no need to try and start some goes-on-forever-political-quasi-religious argument about it

Who started what?

by attacking it with a purposefully rude tone.

Rude? Only because I wrote "mysoginic"?  Okay, as I never wrote, then. But still ... I think it's a bit stupid and too much complicated.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

ToH, which itself is ... purposefully mysogenistic and stupid ... ironically, or not.

But in great part ToH let YOU a choice, even in the most brute parts and yes, it's funny for the most.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I can't tell anything about the politics of DSHV, and I don't really need to know.

Me neither, again. For the reason above. He lets you some choice and gives you fun. Never thought to discuss HIS mod. I complained on another, as above.

I suspect the word choice of misogynistic is the dividing point there. Much of the mod content on this website is rather objectively misogynistic, whereas DD is a set of resources that mod authors can use in whatever manner they choose. In my opinion DD can get a bit messy, especially if you dislike certain items from a game-play perspective and then can't get them off, so I think the burden on mod authors to enable proper user control  of which devices and when they are equipped becomes much heavier than with ZAP.

14 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

In my opinion DD can get a bit messy, especially if you dislike certain items from a game-play perspective and then can't get them off, so I think the burden on mod authors to enable proper user control  of which devices and when they are equipped becomes much heavier than with ZAP.

Yes, thank you. I wasn't able to describe my point so clearly.

41 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I suspect the word choice of misogynistic is the dividing point there. Much of the mod content on this website is rather objectively misogynistic, whereas DD is a set of resources that mod authors can use in whatever manner they choose. In my opinion DD can get a bit messy, especially if you dislike certain items from a game-play perspective and then can't get them off, so I think the burden on mod authors to enable proper user control  of which devices and when they are equipped becomes much heavier than with ZAP.

I see content made for every category of gender and preference. The fact there is more of one or the other just means there are more people on this website of one content over others.

ie/ if the majority of the people on this website preferred content aimed towards male characters for example then the mods would reflect that

6 minutes ago, Ds4nch3z said:

I see content made for every category of gender and preference. The fact there is more of one or the other just means there are more people on this website of one content over others.

ie/ if the majority of the people on this website preferred content aimed towards male characters for example then the mods would reflect that

Oh yeah, I'm not complaining about that or suggesting that all of it is that way; that's most of the content I download myself after all. Mentioning it was more an attempt at clarifying what the specific issue being discussed was.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Only because I wrote "mysoginic"? 

No, saying it was "stupid" was the rude part.

The misogynistic comment (made in a derogatory context, along with calling it "stupid" was the incitement to political argument.

Both these claims effectively *demand* refutation, and they're together, in one sentence.

Awesome work!

There's a word to describe posts like that, with a combination of multiple "hot" factors designed to incite an angry and frustrated response.

It's trolling.

Even in the broader context of the post - which carried a generally angry and dismissive tone, it's not easy to argue it was anything else.

But there you go ... I've fallen for it ... I'm feeding the trolls.

So, that's all I'm going to say on this matter.

There will be no further public responses to @NicoleDragoness from me on this topic.

ran into some glitches with Companion's questline -  no special lines when I joined, first job didn't register complete when I returned to Farkas so I didn't get any reward,  second job was to brawl with Falkreath prisoner, and he would never surrender and his health would reset - so couldn't ever complete that job either.  Really frustrating, because all I want is to do dustman's cairn to get the rest of the fire breath shout.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:39 AM, RhLesbian said:

Will this update come soon?

In May probably.

16 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

ran into some glitches with Companion's questline

I didn’t touch the vanilla Companions, just added them new dialogs. This should not change anything.

4 minutes ago, DSHV said:

In May probably.

I didn’t touch the vanilla Companions, just added them new dialogs. This should not change anything.

sorry, turns out the first problem was actually a 'vanilla' glitch that I just hadn't run into before.   But the brutal prisoner is your mod's addition, not vanilla. Not sure why I kept getting the brutal prisoner for the NPC for the brawl quest; I had to ask a different companion for work to get around it.  Is there someway to flag your NPCs so they don't get picked for vanilla radiant quests?

On 5/6/2020 at 7:10 AM, marymuir2 said:

Is there someway to flag your NPCs so they don't get picked for vanilla radiant quests?

I didn’t even think about radiant systems.

7 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, in which quest is the Whiterun kennel used?

Hello, Sebastian quest and Wereslut.

5 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

are we having any new Real dragonborn content !?? at the upcoming update ..i didn't read anything about him in your list ..hope you missed him and planning to add somthing new to him ??

judging by the list we wont have much new content