Im having a problem so far, im doing the quest for it and i need to go clean the cellar but i cant find where it is at all and there is a marker to show me wehre to go? Also i cant find bruiser i talked to him in riverwood and recruited him for the thing, and now i cant find him at all. Help?? Am loving the mods so far tho its great work!

Hi it's me again! I want to give new ideas with the storyline of the beggar from solitude. Such as. 1. The possibility of a wedding on a beggar, when a certain level of relationship is reached. 2. The ability to kick him out of the house. 3. An opportunity for a beggar to throw gg out of her house. 4. The possibility of turning a gg into a full-fledged servant, a beggar finds a girl, and they together mock the gg. Please liked this idea very much, you can implement it.

I have a small problem with Garona the Insatiable...

As she is positioned close to the door in Candlehearth, she tends to jump me just as I'm leaving through the adjacent door.

This results in SexLab starting a scene in one cell, that then attempts to play in a different cell. A well known problematic scenario...

At best, this results in a scene with a missing participant - the scene plays normally, but one of the participants has no model.

At worst, it triggers the 0,0 bug, and I'm teleported to the sky over the giant camp in Whiterun Hold, where the scene takes place, then fall to my death, or simply fall forever.

Possibly, there is a safer place to locate the insatiable orc lady?

Or the start of her script could disable player controls before trying to start sexlab, which would make an interrupted sexlab scene impossible.

After the scene ended, it could re-enable controls.

But there are plenty of ways for problems to arise with that too...

Or, maybe you should need to be in dialog with her before she will "attack" ?

Some kind of change anyway.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:18 PM, Ursur1major said:

actually mean anything? or is it just flavourtext?

Flavour text.

On 2/29/2020 at 7:03 AM, Lostskyse said:

I am kinda stuck with Artano quest and staisfy stormcloak/ Spy on stormcloak objective. Does any one know how many times pc has to sleep with soldiers to complete objective? 

8 times.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:43 AM, xyzxyz said:

I decided to forgive the false dragonborn but she has the same dialogue option (hit, beat, rape) as when I decid to punish her.

I don't remember exactly, but this is how it should work.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:20 AM, Anakinskywalker44 said:

Im having a problem so far, im doing the quest for it and i need to go clean the cellar but i cant find where it is at all and there is a marker to show me wehre to go? Also i cant find bruiser i talked to him in riverwood and recruited him for the thing, and now i cant find him at all.

Behind the throne, in corner/Open console and type: help NPC's name, player.placeatme NPC's id. Or reload different save, find NPC, open console, click on NPC, load your save and type in console: moveto player.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:52 AM, E_Nigma said:

Perhaps you could add more just perverted stuff like embarrassing the pc

I can, but will it be a decrease in difficulty?

On 3/1/2020 at 12:54 PM, xyzxyz said:

What is the story with the whiterun kennel? The husband had only 1 line of dialogue.

For Wereslut and Sebastian quests.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:26 PM, xyzxyz said:

There are no new dialogues with Luka or Korgy.

You have to wait a while. I think it's five minutes of real time.

6 hours ago, master151194 said:

I've just spoken to him but it seems stuck at the zapping at handshakes

Try code: setstage aaaartanoquest 10.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I have a small problem with Garona the Insatiable...

This is a bug. She should not start rape train in the tavern and she should start dialog before sex. But this is in her spirit, so I decided to keep this bug. I will see what can be done, for example, to put her away from the entrance.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:57 AM, test11112222 said:

Hi it's me again! I want to give new ideas with the storyline of the beggar from solitude. Such as. 1. The possibility of a wedding on a beggar, when a certain level of relationship is reached. 2. The ability to kick him out of the house. 3. An opportunity for a beggar to throw gg out of her house. 4. The possibility of turning a gg into a full-fledged servant, a beggar finds a girl, and they together mock the gg. Please liked this idea very much, you can implement it.

More stuff for the beggar would be great, i have an idea of how it could be turned into a guild quest or just expanded. 

Idea for a name of the quest maybe something like "The Gift of Charity" or "Pay Pig Whore" or "Beggar Queen" to keep in line with the skeever queen one. 

You can incorporate the guild by having serpent or the whore trainer send you out to recruit beggars for the solitude house as a guild quest by having you perform similar type of events like you had to do with fatig at the beginning or crap eater during the whore recruiting quest to get the new beggar to agree.  Up to 4 beggars for this quest can be recruited

Once the beggar agrees to come to the house and comes in with the DB an event happens when the DB tells the beggar that the DB is their fuck toy for them to use/abuse and humiliate and a scene happens (sex, humiliation, etc).

As you increase the number of beggars to 2 threesome sex/humiliation events happen.  You can recruit up to 4 beggars in the quest and each time the DB has to perform different things to get them to agree. As new beggars come in at the house it turns into a 4 person gangbang event and finally a 5 person gangbang event with 4 beggars.

As part of the quest, Zaz devices are put into the house so the beggars can torture and humiliate their toy.

After a certain amount of time when the DB enter the house the beggars will automatically make the DB do a humiliation event ranging from posing for them (like grym grimsom poses), dance for them (add a strip pole maybe?),  other animations like crawling etc, zaz equipment torture events, to sex acts like couple/threesome/gangbang animations.

It completes after you get the 4th beggar and the DB can go back to the whore trainer/serpent to get "rewarded" with a guild event, rank up and new title. Get the title of "Beggar Queen" at the end which gives you some sort of buff

hi after drinking soulshatter my character just flies into the air and then the camera bugs cant really move co i cant go beyond this point.

it only happens when i talk with grym, if i drink the potion without talking with him the bug doesnt happen

is there any fix to this or is it me doing something wrong

On 3/6/2020 at 5:46 PM, Ds4nch3z said:

More stuff for the beggar would be great, i have an idea of how it could be turned into a guild quest or just expanded. 

Idea for a name of the quest maybe something like "The Gift of Charity" or "Pay Pig Whore" or "Beggar Queen" to keep in line with the skeever queen one. 

You can incorporate the guild by having serpent or the whore trainer send you out to recruit beggars for the solitude house as a guild quest by having you perform similar type of events like you had to do with fatig at the beginning or crap eater during the whore recruiting quest to get the new beggar to agree.  Up to 4 beggars for this quest can be recruited

Once the beggar agrees to come to the house and comes in with the DB an event happens when the DB tells the beggar that the DB is their fuck toy for them to use/abuse and humiliate and a scene happens (sex, humiliation, etc).

As you increase the number of beggars to 2 threesome sex/humiliation events happen.  You can recruit up to 4 beggars in the quest and each time the DB has to perform different things to get them to agree. As new beggars come in at the house it turns into a 4 person gangbang event and finally a 5 person gangbang event with 4 beggars.

As part of the quest, Zaz devices are put into the house so the beggars can torture and humiliate their toy.

After a certain amount of time when the DB enter the house the beggars will automatically make the DB do a humiliation event ranging from posing for them (like grym grimsom poses), dance for them (add a strip pole maybe?),  other animations like crawling etc, zaz equipment torture events, to sex acts like couple/threesome/gangbang animations.

It completes after you get the 4th beggar and the DB can go back to the whore trainer/serpent to get "rewarded" with a guild event, rank up and new title. Get the title of "Beggar Queen" at the end which gives you some sort of buff

great idea

21 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

the hotkey for pc spanking ??

Spank that Ass only spanks non-consensual sex - where you are flagged "victim".

I should imagine ToH is not setting that flag, so the sex is "consensual" and thus spanking doesn't happen.

If there's no spanking, the "speak" key doesn't work either.

I find this disappointing. Why shouldn't spanks be possible in consensual sex? Especially if you have high masochism...

But Monoman said it was complicated to fix for some reason. I don't get it myself, but there it is.