Here a few ideas for the mod again

I believe that the Dawnguard should have some vampire whores that they captured and use as outlet of stress for Dawnguard members. Also after you finished the Dawnguard quest a dom male can either through force or persuasion turn Serana and her mother into top tier Dawnguard whores  that can be left at the fort for other Dawnguard npcs to use or you can let it be known their your personal meat toilets and no else can touch them.

And on the vampire side their also have their own whores and during the quest to kill the remaining Dawnguard members you  can have the option to capture anyone you may think would be a good sex slave through either a potion or spell have them in the vampire castle serving the npcs  there and going back to their cage waiting to be fucked.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Highborn said:

If I may give a feedback, I think the best quests are the ones that npcs approach you initially with reasonable conversations and the relationship slowly becomes more degrading as you spend time with them. Those scenarios requires usually more creativity...

Concur.  Thanks on the fillherup discovery.  I just switched over to Baka's version for the new animations and didn't notice the quest disappeared until I went looking for it.   The house for the quest is southwest of Falkenreath on the road off the map (just past the H's crypt).  Has the potential to be a great story line.

23 hours ago, Imperfected said:

or LE only?

LE only. Well, just Skyrim, no need DLCs.

10 hours ago, Unknown DragonX said:

Here a few ideas for the mod again

Maybe I will make separate addons for DLCs.

3 hours ago, wygner said:

probably in a week its often in the middle of the month

Longer (μ_μ).

Mage college quests are lots of fun/creative.  Thanks.
One suggestion:  have the invisibility test start on the street at the center of Winterhold (+ attract crowd like some of the bard/dancing mods does). 

Other avenues of exploration:  

being smuggled

being a mule (hidden pocket via bodysearch mod)

being a smuggler

Expanded dares (lots of escalating options here that go beyond "childhood friend" questline)

Quest idea

You help a "Collector" get various slaves (Twins from opposite sides of the war, A non devolved Falmer, An Argonian vampire) once you have collected the others he reveals the last one he needs to collect is the Dragonborn you can submit, fake resist, actual fight him or reveal you are a foul liar.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:59 AM, DSHV said:

LE only. Well, just Skyrim, no need DLCs.

Maybe I will make separate addons for DLCs.

Longer (μ_μ).

Thank you for the hard work you're putting into your mod DSHV it's very much appreciated

I like many of the ideas that people are coming up with and that you are trying to implement. Perhaps we can incorporate those ideas into characters and stories you already have in the mod

I for one would really like the main quest to be expanded and some of the ideas here would make great additions to the main quest and the guild

i really like the characters in the guild and would love to see more content built around them. I really like the idea of what you have set up there with Serpent directing the others to torture and humiliate the Dragon Born and coming up with more fun ways (for him) to do so. The Grym grusome quests were great with the soul shatterer potion and it was one of my favorite ones. Would really like to see more content from him as well.  Bruiser being used in more tortures and quests would be great too same with more whore training lessons from the whore teacher.

Basically i'm saying I really like all your main characters in the mod and i would love to see more from all of them!

Characters like the real dragonborn, Falsk Venn, Artano, Lyusian Morveux, the painter, Mikel the bard all being brought in to the guild as members and quests added to each of them for the enjoyment of the guild and serpent would be amazing as well

I finally lost my marbles over the ToH MCM.

So here is the MCM script fixed:

ToH MCM 1.6.4 Fixed.7z

The above zip contains the pex and updated source.

I left in the message boxes, though they are no longer needed because all the toggle boxes update now.

I think they help create a safe delay after toggling the enable state.

If you drop this in an existing game, it will work ... except for the Squeamish toggle, which does not set the value, despite the call succeeding.

I jumped through a bunch of hoops trying to fix this - as you can see if you look at the code. The problem is not an unfilled or inaccessible property.

The global is there, and returns correct values to GetValue() but SetValue or SetIntValue does nothing!

It might work in a new game, as the problem is clearly some oddity in the loaded state.

You can set it directly from the console anyway, and that works.

set AAASqueamishValue to 0.0

or

set AAASqueamishValue to 1.0

I can't imagine anyone ever turns it on anyway :) 

When I started poking through the code for ToH, I noticed that for the most part you can pick anything you like at any time.

You can be the most submissive doormat, and then - out of nowhere - pick [Strength] and beat up your doppelganger.

If you repurpose the little code sample in my fix to the MCM, you can read the state of the Devious Follower _DWill variable.

DF willpower can also be modified by ModEvent (strictly speaking Resistance, but the eventual outcome is the same).

For a player that likes this idea, you can simply go on an "honor system", and not pick any Strength options if your current willpower is less than 6 :) 

No code required to integrate that way. Saves editing a whole bunch of dialogs, and is safe to use anywhere as it has no reliance on any DF types.

Spoiler

; You could put a call to a function like this in the prelude fragment for a dialog, and then the up-to-date value would be available for test in the conditions.

; declared somewhere...

GlobalVariable Property AAAWillpower Auto

Function UpdateWillpowerGlobal()

Float willpower = 10.0 ; default to full decision making ability.

Int modIndex = Game.GetModByName("DeviousFollowers.esp")
    If 255 != modIndex

; Get _DWill
        willpowerGlobal = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001A2A7, "DeviousFollowers.esp") As GlobalVariable

If willpowerGlobal

willpower = willpowerGlobal.GetValue()

EndIf
    EndIf

; And store to a mod-local global for reference in dialog conditions
    AAAWillpower.SetValue(willpower)

EndFunction

Started the main quest in the Ragged Flagon. Serpent appeared and told me his intent and I told him to "Fuck Off".

He went aggro, and the Thieves Guild and my follower killed him while I watched.

It took quite a while. They disposed of the demonic thing too.

Will this break anything going forward? Seems like it might.

12 hours ago, Edzio said:

I cannot make brusier join the guild.

He always says he will test my obedience. Even after many days he still says the same thing. ?

Is there any solution to make him accept my offer?? like console command??

Ant help is appreciated. thanks..

you must have 0 points, you can throw them in the inventory

Hey! Here is an idea. I recently watched the Goblin Slayer. Not sure if you are familiar with it or not. That gave me an idea for a quest. The dragonwhore gets a quest to find a Mcguffin item like Eyes of the Falmer in the base game (it is in a thieves guild quest). But during the quest the falmers capture her and decide to use her to breed with Chaurus. Now this can be spinned further if the quest giver always wanted her to fail by default and somehow sabotages her to get captured to degrade her and blackmail her. The mod could use an NPC that could be introduced in a quest like I explained above and he could interact with the player in several situations in the base game's questlines or just make more quests where he degrades the dragonwhore even further. I'd also be up for some voice acting involving such a devious prick :) Gotta say I love your work, it single handedly reignited my interest in skyrim. Keep going strong!

1 hour ago, lordgdavid said:

Now this can be spinned further if the quest giver always wanted her to fail by default and somehow sabotages her to get captured to degrade her and blackmail her.

Isn't that Serpent's job? He could easily disguise himself if need be.

1 hour ago, lordgdavid said:

Hey! Here is an idea. I recently watched the Goblin Slayer. Not sure if you are familiar with it or not. That gave me an idea for a quest. The dragonwhore gets a quest to find a Mcguffin item like Eyes of the Falmer in the base game (it is in a thieves guild quest). But during the quest the falmers capture her and decide to use her to breed with Chaurus. Now this can be spinned further if the quest giver always wanted her to fail by default and somehow sabotages her to get captured to degrade her and blackmail her. The mod could use an NPC that could be introduced in a quest like I explained above and he could interact with the player in several situations in the base game's questlines or just make more quests where he degrades the dragonwhore even further. I'd also be up for some voice acting involving such a devious prick :) Gotta say I love your work, it single handedly reignited my interest in skyrim. Keep going strong!

you are a genius my friend

On 2/16/2020 at 8:05 AM, Lupine00 said:

So here is the MCM script fixed:

Thank you!

On 2/17/2020 at 9:42 AM, amberale said:

Rurpta quest was pretty fun. hope to see more about ntr

Have you tried Right of the First Night quest?

On 2/17/2020 at 6:48 PM, Shane498 said:

whats with the four imperial in castle dour? where the solitude guards sleeps

For Thalmor follower quest.

23 hours ago, JTesfer said:

When I talk to Crapeater I get the dialogue to "try it and see how it goes" or whatever, and then nothing happens. After that neither Catherine nor Crapeater have any dialogue that progresses the quest.

He must change the location: or outside, or back to Beggar's Row. Try summon him with code moveto player. You also need wine in your inventory for a date.

6 hours ago, test11112222 said:

when will the mod update, and what will be new

I don’t know, I work very little on the mod currently.