The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

On 11/30/2023 at 10:39 PM, MadMansGun said:

may be burn in hell and 10000000000 dogs shit on his grave.

Without reading a single thing other than what I already have in the distant past, iirc he and Nixon actually had some inroads in China that could have born fruit had the presidency not imploded. Better trade relations to be exact.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
On 11/30/2023 at 10:39 PM, MadMansGun said:

may be burn in hell and 10000000000 dogs shit on his grave.

9 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Without reading a single thing other than what I already have in the distant past, iirc he and Nixon actually had some inroads in China that could have born fruit had the presidency not imploded. Better trade relations to be exact.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

he was a fucking war pig that should of been ass raped by a chainsaw for his crimes against humanity.

8 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

And you honestly think things are better now? They're ALL about more powa.

Never a good thing to Speak ill of the Dead, and you guys are getting pretty political.....just sayin.   :thumbsdown:

So with Kissinger, RBG, and Reagan sharing the same hot hotel room aside, how about that Skyrim update where one of the the new features is;

Store your Active Load Order and retrieve it from Bethesda.net

To me that seems like early DRM for paid mods, and since it goes to Bethesda's website, they perceivably could have some kind of control over what mods you can use, or excuse me, what mods they will 'support'.

Say Bethesda doesn't like you installing the Skyrim Todd Howard follower mod then having a group of dragons run a train on him, so they blacklist the sex mod and your game won't load. 

Edited by mickwopper

Following the news of rock legend Denny Laine’s death, his former bandmate Paul McCartney took to Instagram to mourn the loss.

Denny Laine on far left, Linda McCartney, Paul McCartney, 3 person pic.  Played in The Moody Blues, and Paul McCartney & Wings.

Laine performing with Wings in 1976fb37b46c45f80e1e2197c753c4ee8e8c

Edited by Sir Bron
On 12/6/2023 at 5:02 AM, Sir Bron said:

Never a good thing to Speak ill of the Dead, and you guys are getting pretty political.....just sayin.   :thumbsdown:

The man was practically the living embodiment of Realpolitik and this site is definitely not the place to discuss politics outside of those that pertain to in-game settings. 

So...was the Combine good for humanity or no?

Stormcloaks or Imperial Legion?

Dark Lord Revan or Lightside Revan?

On 12/6/2023 at 11:27 AM, mickwopper said:

So with Kissinger, RBG, and Reagan sharing the same hot hotel room aside, how about that Skyrim update where one of the the new features is;

To me that seems like early DRM for paid mods, and since it goes to Bethesda's website, they perceivably could have some kind of control over what mods you can use, or excuse me, what mods they will 'support'.

Say Bethesda doesn't like you installing the Skyrim Todd Howard follower mod then having a group of dragons run a train on him, so they blacklist the sex mod and your game won't load. 

Skyrim AE GOG runs DRM free so that would be too much of a pain for them to even try to implement without making changes that would run afoul of Good Old Games terms of service.

R.I.P. guidelines. Now it's just hard coded mindless rules. Where's the fun in that shit? You can't mod a damn thing! You people will sleep in that bed of nails you know....

There is no death more agonizing to witness or endure than slow decay.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
10 hours ago, 27X said:

Woah, it feels strange whenever one seems fine yet passes, as he did on screen when I watched Brooklyn for the first time with Master just yesterday.

To think he died the same day, death can be so very sly.

23 minutes ago, DocClox said:

R.I.P. my Father. He was the standard against which I measured myself my entire life. I'm going to miss him.

My Sincere Condolences to you and yours!