The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

On 12/20/2023 at 11:14 AM, DocClox said:

R.I.P. my Father. He was the standard against which I measured myself my entire life. I'm going to miss him.

my Condolences to you and your family.

saying goodbye to my amplifier. that old piece of transistors hit the bucket after now 28 yrs of (mostly) constant service and the one or more repair and modification on it.

though it was just some "low bob" mid 80's amp from grundig it keeped going. 

is it just me or are other people also think of their oldest or most used items (like radios/tv/etc) like an old friend of sort?

Edited by pantherlux
On 1/1/2024 at 5:43 AM, 27X said:

Whoa........  Thanks for posting this.    Wow, I collected a lot of his work back in the day.   Guess only OG (Original Gamers) will know his name.   Makes me almost want to break the Blood Angels and start painting again.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 27X said:

Still think about this man when remembering scenes from "Rocky" and other films, shows(?) he had even a bit part in. Always thought he was a class act whether on the football field or acting. I'm assuming he was a decent, conscionable individual in his personal and professional life.

Edited by KoolHndLuke