The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

On 4/3/2024 at 1:21 AM, User39042 said:

27X, I have to ask... Do you moonlight as the grim reaper by chance?

Some people simply need a good culling, some people have simply done what they could do. As to the former, like the person I'm not going to post today because there's definitely no saying a heartfelt goodbye there.

12 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Good luck with that. Maybe society needs to live with it's mistakes.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

If you're gonna get all philosophical, I say society does not need to (as in it being some sort of moral requirement) live with its mistakes, but it has to learn to do so because society if full of mistakes.

16 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

If you're gonna get all philosophical, I say society does not need to (as in it being some sort of moral requirement) live with its mistakes, but it has to learn to do so because society if full of mistakes.

So it is the lessons we learn from those mistakes and not the mistakes themselves that need to be kept. Question is how do we make it so that society remembers these lessons?

I should probably stop tinvaak before the mods start deleting stuff for getting off topic. Carry on.

On 4/11/2024 at 8:57 PM, 27X said:

Some people simply need a good culling, some people have simply done what they could do. As to the former, like the person I'm not going to post today because there's definitely no saying a heartfelt goodbye there.

Here Here.

On 4/11/2024 at 9:16 PM, branmakmuffin said:

Here is the Grim Reaper.

wowW.webp.82c84da57fd92b420fc4e2b1fb9f8447.webp