The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

On 3/9/2024 at 6:57 AM, steelpanther24 said:

I heard a story that his death will increase violence in Mexico since many in the cartels would take a pause from violence to binge his DB work.

usually 3 day lulls in most LATAM countries per episode was a literal thing.

Edited by 27X
10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

What exactly are you denying?   That the story exists or that it is factual?   Well anyway, here is you award., you earned it with your virtuous pursuit of the truth.  Hope this makes you feel important.

Spoiler

929-1975023528.jpg.ca9b6a59ab2d9877fea0550ca572a5c1.jpg

10 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

What exactly are you denying?   That the story exists or that it is factual? 

How difficult is it to understand? How can I be denying the story exists when two of the links I posted are fact-checks of the story. The story is not true. The story is not even close to being true. You swallowed some twitter bullshit hook, line and sinker and now you are attacking me because I showed the story to be nonsense.

I do not have a social media account on any platform, never have had and never will have. As for 'the pursuit of truth' - guilty as charged. See my sig or read Plato for further details.

My attempts to fix the Snow Elf race mod I was using for SSE have been completely unsuccessful. This means that my Snow Elf, Azurel, is gone for good. I still have her preset, but it just won't be the same without being able to play as an actual Snow Elf. The other Snow Elf race mods I've tried sucked, so that's another problem. I am truly upset about this, as it was nice playing as something other than my vampire, Alice. Don't get me wrong. I like playing as my sweet vampire queen, but like I said, it was nice having something fresh. To remember Azurel, I made this shrine in Fallout 4 to honor her memory. Yes, I am that upset about it. Fucking sue me.

5IoBtQFl_o.jpg

I received sad news today. My friend Ashley's grandfather passed away. According to her girlfriend, Babydoll, Ashley is devastated. Her grandfather was the only person who was there for her during her childhood, while her piece of shit neo-Nazi meth-head parents neglected and abused her. I met him, and he was the nicest guy you would have ever met. He was also a Vietnam veteran and talented blacksmith who taught Ashley the craft.
May he rest in peace.

R.I.P. to the Godfather of Science Fiction Role Playing Games.  R.I.P. to Jim Ward.  The writer and author of Deities & Demi-Gods (1st Ed.), Greyhawk Adventures, Metamorphosis Alpha and Gamma World and obviously an influencer of Fallout Game Series.  Taken to soon from us.

Until the next mutation...

61UuHFqVTeL._AC_UF10001000_QL80_.jpg

2 hours ago, bluepigeon said:

R.I.P. to the Godfather of Science Fiction Role Playing Games.  R.I.P. to Jim Ward.  The writer and author of Deities & Demi-Gods (1st Ed.), Greyhawk Adventures, Metamorphosis Alpha and Gamma World and obviously an influencer of Fallout Game Series.  Taken to soon from us.

Until the next mutation...

That is the bad thing about nearing retirement.......all my stars and icons are dropping off because they are all boomers (and older).

19 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

That is the bad thing about nearing retirement.......all my stars and icons are dropping off because they are all boomers (and older).

I hear that. I can retire in about 6 weeks and it sucks seeing all my icons, stars and others I grew up to all passing on.

Almost all of the original cast of Star Trek, except for three are now gone. 

We've already lost Two from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.  Odo and Nog have joined the Greater Continuum.

Star Wars has lost Alec Guiness, David Prowess, Kenny Baker, Carrie Fisher, and Peter Mathew, Sebastian Shaw, and the actor of was Grand Moff Takin.  Three of them passed before 2000.   I'm getting old indeed.