SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

1 hour ago, Dr.p345 said:

OK, with SD+ I have gotten far enough to where I am to travel and enjoy the destinations Sanguine provides me. Question is....what am I supposed to do??

Talk to him again after a few visits to Dremworld (5 I think). 

I have a summary of the quest here if that can help:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#dreamworld-quest-draft

1 hour ago, AmyClaraRose said:

Hey everyone hope everyone is doing well I'm just curious about is there a copie of latest version of sisterhood of dibella for sse

The latest conversions are available at this post:

I will add a link to it from the start of this thread.

Edit: Sorry.. I notice Sisterhood is not in that list of updates.

The only conversion I have for Sisterhood is available from the first post of this thread.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:24 PM, nomkaz said:

darkconsole is working on SE conversions themself according to what they told me, but i did a conversion just to run WolfClub and didn't have an issue, ZAZ extension and Tara Furniture are all incorporated into ZAZ 8 so need to be removed as dependencies in favor of Zaz8. Nymira's skyrim + I have already converted an uploaded. Namira's goat works-ish. I got into the club past the guard but had constant crash when getting attacked entering the club proper, but I've upgraded my system so it may work now. 

Did you try WolfClubSE to see if it doesn't constantly crash? I'm looking to see if you have any updates on this issue.

Would changing the EditorIDs of the SD+ cells break things?

I ask because I'm really getting annoyed with the SE bug where any cell with an underscore in its name causes save tracking to break.

Some posts say file corruption may also occur, but the jury is out on that one for me, I haven't had a ton of CTDs, just some saves that refuse to load.

I remembered the mentions in this thread that underscores in editor IDs caused the Save tracking bug in SE, and some further reading said removing the underscores would solve it.

Given the CK seems to be working with me now, on a scale of "Just Change the 5 cell names" to "The next 2 weeks are fixing the tidal wave of bugs and incorrect REFs", how deep of a rabbit hole would changing the EditorIDs be?

39 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Given the CK seems to be working with me now, on a scale of "Just Change the 5 cell names" to "The next 2 weeks are fixing the tidal wave of bugs and incorrect REFs", how deep of a rabbit hole would changing the EditorIDs be?

Shallow enough that it's not even a hole.

Editor IDs rarely ever matter, and when they do it's almost exclusively on quests. Rename away.

48 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Would changing the EditorIDs of the SD+ cells break things?

I ask because I'm really getting annoyed with the SE bug where any cell with an underscore in its name causes save tracking to break.

Some posts say file corruption may also occur, but the jury is out on that one for me, I haven't had a ton of CTDs, just some saves that refuse to load.

I remembered the mentions in this thread that underscores in editor IDs caused the Save tracking bug in SE, and some further reading said removing the underscores would solve it.

It shouldn't matter and thanks for reminding me. I remember seeing that a long time ago and forgot about it.

Parasites also has cells with underscores in them. Underscores are helpful to move IDs at the top of the lists... very handing for modding. It is very stupid for Bethesda to leave a bug with underscores like that.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It shouldn't matter and thanks for reminding me. I remember seeing that a long time ago and forgot about it.

Parasites also has cells with underscores in them. Underscores are helpful to move IDs at the top of the lists... very handing for modding. It is very stupid for Bethesda to leave a bug with underscores like that.

Agreed on the bug being stupid of Bethesda, they could've used another symbol.

I tried with CCAS first, because I use the older version of SD+ and Hormones due to 3BBB compatibility (though with the CK and Papyrus now seemingly working for me, I can patch it for BodyMorphs given time).

Confirmed that removing the underscores from the cell names fixed the saving bug, quest still seemed to trigger just fine. Will be trying SD+ next.

37 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Agreed on the bug being stupid of Bethesda, they could've used another symbol.

I tried with CCAS first, because I use the older version of SD+ and Hormones due to 3BBB compatibility (though with the CK and Papyrus now seemingly working for me, I can patch it for BodyMorphs given time).

Confirmed that removing the underscores from the cell names fixed the saving bug, quest still seemed to trigger just fine. Will be trying SD+ next.

I will have to remember which of my mods add new cells.

I just fixed Parasites and I am working on SD+ right now.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will have to remember which of my mods add new cells.

I just fixed Parasites and I am working on SD+ right now.

Older version of SD+ fixes alright, although the first time running the Alicia Start (CCAS, also fixed to remove underscores) ASLAL placed me in the Bunkhouse basement instead of directly in the dreamworld.

Reloaded save and it worked fine, I'm chalking that up to SD+ not updating on 1st startup (i.e., I didn't see the "Updating SD+" message until I reloaded).

From what I can tell, Sisterhood of Dibella and Hormones don't have any cells with underscores in them (at least the old versions I'm using).

Stories only seems to have one (_SLS_DimensionalRift), which I don't think I've even encountered yet.

28 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Older version of SD+ fixes alright, although the first time running the Alicia Start (CCAS, also fixed to remove underscores) ASLAL placed me in the Bunkhouse basement instead of directly in the dreamworld.

Reloaded save and it worked fine, I'm chalking that up to SD+ not updating on 1st startup (i.e., I didn't see the "Updating SD+" message until I reloaded).

From what I can tell, Sisterhood of Dibella and Hormones don't have any cells with underscores in them (at least the old versions I'm using).

Stories only seems to have one (_SLS_DimensionalRift), which I don't think I've even encountered yet.

_SLS_DimensionalRift is unused in Stories.

I recreated that cell in Parasites for the final chapter.

Hi, I already used your mod months ago and it worked great for me. Then I uninstalled and now I have started a new game. I have already installed a nice list of mods including many of sexlab (including DCL and estrus C but not MNC and SD +), everything works fine, I started with Live another life, I haven't even started the main quest (I have to go to Helgen and I'm waiting a week because I have Helgen Reborn). EDIT: SexLab Dialogues installed yet.
I read the installation FAQs well but the question is:

can I now install Death Alternative and SexLab Defeat without disabling the other LL mods and from here follow the SD + installation step by step, hoping it works?

The question is not why it is tiring to start over but I wouldn't want anything to get messed up when I enable all LL mods together as DCL and Estrus MCMs have always given me noticeable delays when I load everything together. Also I would have to redo the Bashed Patch 3 more times and I wouldn't want to mess around unnecessarily.

On 1/3/2021 at 2:06 AM, zarantha said:

I've got untested conversions with only the scripts fixed for nioverride. want to be a lab rat for parasites and/or the other new stuff?

I can fix conversion issues and minor stuff, we still don't know wtf is up with why parasites is not registering with SLIF. No bodyslides included, you may need to hunt down the old ones in this thread. I don't know where those files went, so I need to do that myself. Hormones is likely missing fixes for the bimbo race and dremora again, i don't remember what was done there.

If you don't want to be a lab rat, then no worries. I think I've got the post release stuff for DD SE 5.0 as done as as I can get for now, so i'm going to see how these and the DCL beta look. Once I've had some time to play and see how it's working I will provide a more complete conversion with the bodyslides, unless someone else beats me to it. But since I'm still setting up and configuring my game, I haven't had a chance to verify the conversions, although I'm confident enough on the process to assume these should work as well as they have been.

I found that the TG body was messed up and crashed the game. Fixed it by removing the mesh and letting the game use my default body. I looked in nilfscope at the mesh and it was all over the place. 

Also managed to convert the armour for Nivenor in Riften after she was bimbofied in the last update into BHUNP 3BBB and fix the mesh as best as I could. 

I also did this with some of the Chauraus Queen armour in Parasites so now it is based on BHUNP 3BBB body physics. 

A screen shot from NilfScope for the TG body in Stories. 

image.thumb.png.2d47cd24fc87bb285998dca1790d844a.png

@DeepBlueFrog Would it be possible to have an option to turn on and off the permanent makeup and hair from the Bimbo race/quest? I now there is a script to stop this but has it been updated with the new changes?  

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I'm at a loss with that TG body... this is the 3rd time I have to update it after it gets corrupted somehow. 

About the permanent hair and makeup, I will add a note on the to do list to add a new MCM option.

I did try and fix it in bodyslide, but it just seemed to get worse. 

Would it work if you just made the penis a body armour and have the npc equip it instead of putting in the body itself? 

Or are you going for a certain look with the TG body, as in it being fat ? 

This is what I have converted so far for BHUNP 3BBB body type in SE for the mods you have. I tend to try and fix the meshes as and when I see them in the game so I only have a few at present. Still learning about bodyslide and so somethings may not work correctly. Such as masked vertices I am at a loss with those. 

199534632_SL_StoriesBHUNP3BBBBodyslides.rar

23 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I did try and fix it in bodyslide, but it just seemed to get worse. 

Would it work if you just made the penis a body armour and have the npc equip it instead of putting in the body itself? 

Or are you going for a certain look with the TG body, as in it being fat ? 

That's a good point. 

I added a note in Github issues to revisit that next time I work on Stories.

I used that mesh a long time ago, before I knew how to replace skins of NPCs by script.

I will see if I can add a mesh just for the schlong, for use with the default female body mesh as a skin.

Actually - one of the reasons I am using that mesh is also that it is a female mesh that works with a male face and hands/feet. 

That may force me to keep using that mesh now that I think about it.

How well does SD slavery work with Submissive Lola and/ or Devious Followers? Can you make your SD owner your SubLola master or Devious Follower? I guess this is a two part question:

1) Is it technically possible?

2) If it is technically possible, does it make for interesting gameplay?

Has anyone tried it out?

On 12/1/2020 at 2:43 AM, devildx said:

Dibella Sisterhood SE still have random CTD near the statues in the temple even after the texture fix. The only way that works 100% CTD free for me was to replace the dressed stature NIF with the one that not have the dress.

Do you know which meshes you had to replace specifically? There are 4 statues with a dress, 1f-standing_b, 1f-standing_b2, STU_Dibmast1, and STU_Dibmast3 (at least in the temple, not counting the statues in the bath).

Well, I notice someone already mentioned the problem with the milk harness bodies' Nifs but I'm not sure about the Kin family women. Both are floating heads in-game because their pregnant skins are messed up/missing. All I did was remove their skins. 

*the body nifs are missings. I followed the meshes file path from the biped model data and nothing is there.

SLS3.png

nobut i was thinking about the same when thinking about submissive lola.

Problem with sd is that sd will enslave all members of the party and that wouldnt make any sense.

One thing you could try would be to make sd+before adding a follower and then ....

Dont know if this is even possible

22 hours ago, w234aew said:

Do you know which meshes you had to replace specifically? There are 4 statues with a dress, 1f-standing_b, 1f-standing_b2, STU_Dibmast1, and STU_Dibmast3 (at least in the temple, not counting the statues in the bath).

Replace the stu_1f-standing_b.nif.

Just make a copy of the undressed statue (stu_1f-standing.nif) and renamed with the dressed one (stu_1f-standing_b.nif).