SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 12/6/2020 at 6:41 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you can find out how to make them count as armor instead of nude, I am happy to change that setting in Parasites. 

Wish I knew, but other than having a programming background, I have no idea how mods are made. I simply have not delved into it at all or even looked at the source code. For me that is a slippery slope cause next thing I know it'll be 2027 and I'm pumping out my 4th Falkskaar mod instead of just playing the game. I get way too involved.

That said, check out Immersive Armors (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3479). In it's MCM it has the ability to alter certain armors to be clothing, light or heavy armor. I don't recall if the armors can be set as nude, but I don't think so. Still, it seems like a good place to look (or ask the mod author). Admittedly I have no idea how the game determines what is nude and what is not.

On 12/6/2020 at 6:41 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

As to make them work with proper clothes or armor, I am planning a structure for multi stages parasites, which will allow me to do things like have the tentacle monster retreat inside the womb, make the belly larger, and allow you to wear clothing (and force undress you when they expand again).

Some of them do allow outfits to be worn over them. The hiphugger (which I finally got, btw) allows you to wear stuff over the top of it and have both equipped at the same time. I am assuming though that this is because it is in a different slot that is not occupied by armor.

As far as force undress, that sounds a lot like what happens in MME when your boobs get too full of milk and your armor falls off. I usually turn that option off since it never made all that much sense to me except for rigid non-HDT armors.

Btw, is there a link for the newest updated Kyne's Blessing mod? What I have is kind of a jumbled mess of 4 different downloads sorted by what appears to be the creation date so that might be why I cannot find the start of the quest (or Lastelle for that matter). I probably have patches overwritten by outdated mod versions. From what I can tell, one of the files is nothing but scripts and another is nothing but bodyslide files. Would be good to have a full, clean, updated version of the mod so that I know I'm on the same page as everyone else.

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

LL staff will never let that come back unless Kimy gives permission.

o.0 ???

since when does one modder decide what mods are allowed and which are not on LL when it is supposed to be a community effort to expand and outreach, and work with each other for the simple pleasure of doing so ?

what a massive turn off...... it isn't right.

3 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Did the Elle quest from stories but my dagger model arms to be missing some arms, is their a way to fix that?

Hide contents

WheresTheArms.jpg.3f76884f15d876fc26026a8dc039960b.jpg

My guess would be, based on you having a gap at the ankles too, that forearms and calves are not checked in the armor addon. Not sure why so much of the arms are missing though, it's usually just a wrist gap. It's an easy enough fix in xedit once you find that part of the outfit. Here's a walkthrough I did for DD for someone, it's the same process for any  mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

If it's not that, you might want to try checking/resaving the nif(s) with nif optimizer.

2 minutes ago, Tex said:

So, has anyone gotten SL Inflation to work with Hormones/Parasites? Using 3B as body, Milk Mod used to register in SLIF, no longer does, neither does parasites or hormones. ABBA does register, but that's about it. 

I don't see mod events from parasites at all if I enable the SLIF debugging. I haven't gone further as I'm bogged down with the DD and DCL conversions at the moment. MME was working for me a while back with some patches in the thread and/or with the 3bbb slif profile from the original 3bbb download page on LL. I don't think it's on the nexus page. I haven't checked recently.

I think the next step will be to enable parasites debugging, which looks like it would need a script recompile to do if i'm remembering right. We'll probably need DBF to look at it at this point.

On 4/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, Yinkle said:

Hiya guys,

I've uploaded my SSE CBBE bodyslide version of Alicia PainSlut

Main changes are:

fixes to textures for sse compatibility

minor edits to the esp for compatibility (armoraddons, outfits and such)

CBBE SSE bodyslide versions of bodies and outfits including a texture change for daedric form (original was unp so I had to change it). Choose Alicia slider group to batch build.

Added a tail that uses tail bone behaviours to the daedric form.

Edited the Daedric form Boots and added HH offset.

Added an optional HDT SMP version of Alicia's outfit that uses smp on her scarf (highly recommended).

All 3 bodies have a vagina collision shape (and corresponding xml file) for more accurate collisions if using HDT SMP

I highly recommend using SSE HDT SMP with this version for full fun! I'm not sure what will happen with no physics/CPBC/CPB

@DeepBlueFrog if you are unhappy about any of this, please do let me know and I'll remove it :)

notes: my reason for making this mod was originally to make alicia compatible with my ABBA mod for my own use. After pm with DeepBlueFrog I decided to go a bit further and make a release with some more fun features, I hope folk like what I've done :)

I've tried using this version on Alicia but on all 3 bodies her calves disappear when she is nude.

On 12/14/2020 at 12:59 AM, zarantha said:

I don't see mod events from parasites at all if I enable the SLIF debugging. I haven't gone further as I'm bogged down with the DD and DCL conversions at the moment. MME was working for me a while back with some patches in the thread and/or with the 3bbb slif profile from the original 3bbb download page on LL. I don't think it's on the nexus page. I haven't checked recently.

I think the next step will be to enable parasites debugging, which looks like it would need a script recompile to do if i'm remembering right. We'll probably need DBF to look at it at this point.

I see, have you gotten the scaling to work without SLIF, aka the baseline Hormones/Parasites should have?

On 12/6/2020 at 8:41 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you can find out how to make them count as armor instead of nude, I am happy to change that setting in Parasites. 

As to make them work with proper clothes or armor, I am planning a structure for multi stages parasites, which will allow me to do things like have the tentacle monster retreat inside the womb, make the belly larger, and allow you to wear clothing (and force undress you when they expand again).

not sure if that would help you out any or not

On 12/5/2020 at 9:50 PM, Emrek said:

The visibility is closely tied to the reputation (speech) debuff. Without it, there isn't much reason to get rid of the living armor once you have it as it has some pretty nice positive buffs to compensate.

I believe that the way it works is simply that it occupies the body slot and requires a special method of removal. This means that no other body armor or clothing can be worn over it just like how you cannot wear a mage's robe over your leather armor. If you could wear armor over it then it would be an even greater bonus because the outer armor could have its own enchantment. That said, there are mods that allow you to wear what pieces and parts that you want. Don't know if that would solve the problem, but it is worth looking into.

I do agree that immersively the Living Armor could be covered in some way. However, determining what could and couldn't go over it would be a nightmare. Maybe only clothing??

The problem I have with the Living Armor (tentacle or parasite) is that they count as nude. This means that any perks you have from the skill trees that require Light Armor (or Heavy Armor) to be worn on hands, feet, head and body cannot be accomplished. [Note, there might be a similar perk in the alteration tree for Clothing, but I don't recall.] It also cuts into the Frostfall mod's perks that require anything - heavy, light or clothing - to be worn in all 4 slots in order to stay warm.

This could be fixed with a relatively simple MCM option (ala Immersive Armors) to select if the Living Armor counts as nude, clothing, light or heavy armor while still maintaining the appearance, removal difficulty and negative reputation. This likely might interfere with other mods' (eg. SL Arousal) ability to detect nudity.

This may help you out for a work around if the comments bother you that much how ever due to the mods I have I use it so my character isn't assaulted ever 20 min.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47499?tab=files 

On 10/13/2020 at 12:55 AM, zarantha said:

What doesn't work with it?

You usually need to provide a little more info before someone can help you.

I found your post on face huggers and I have found that my character uses a key to remove it, looks like DD is maybe seeing it as a normal gag I am using KynesBlessingSE20200725_fixed version is there a newer version as of yet? 

I also seen an update to sl stories and devious stories does this fix the floating head issue I have seen with it and the sexbot, could not find the imbued human skin any where in the area not would she ask for any or analyze it to realize she needed it to help fix her self

Hello,

I just upgraded to devious devices 5.0 for sse and after I did this the spider eggs have stopped showing up, I have also had to reinstall the mod and not sure if that caused this issue or devious devices, when color effects show on my character I can see that they are there, but invisible so I suspects that it is just a mesh/texture issue and nothing more then that.

my next issues is that when I went to find Lasselle she was not in her normal spot. Did her location you find her in at first change or should she still be wondering around the blue crystal structures?

and lastly is someone working on SL stories both the regular as well as the devious, the brood maiden body is not showing, I have also notices that the escaped that finds your character and tells you she was captures, kidnaped etc., her body is not showing as well and not sure if they are related, possible mesh/texture issues as well